Something About Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good staff difficult to find?"

She smiled, thinking how impudent. The forty-nine year old brilliant surgeon on her third marriage was humbled when she realized the impudent pup was now following up his initial glance at her breasts with a full-on assessment of her chest as if it was bared. How could he possibly be interested in a sexual relic like her? Then she remembered what that cute busty student called Milly had said: her brother was rather addicted to breasts. The surgeon stared back, aware that for the first time in her distinguished career she was looking at a dedicated Titman. She'd suspected she'd been in the company of a few, including her second husband, but none had declared their fetish. Neither had this one but his sister had done it for him.

Mrs Oliver winced as she said the word: "My information is you have more than a passing interest in tits?"

The guy's mouth fell open.

Oh God, had she been set-up and this guy was a senior divinity student? She was too old and hardened in being in charge of a big team to blush but she knew that technically she was blushing and very heavily. Say something Thelma she urged and she croaked, "Say something."

He looked at her calmly -- at least that's promising, she thought. Then he floored her.

"I'm just surprised that a hot-shot like you engaged in the repair and maintenance of a woman's best asset after her brain should speak so irreverently and use the chauvinistic and often contemptibly expressed male term 'tits'. Women so devoted to the herd-instinct would be outraged to hear such a word come through your lips with some comparing it with heresy."

"I...I..." Thelma, aware her mouth was opening and shutting like a goldfish's was saved by Debra arriving with a weak white coffee and a bottle of beer.

"Thank you Debra -- please fetch a glass."

Debra took an eyeful of the guy taking in an eyeful of her. Thrusting her chest forward aggressively she declared, "Young guys drink straight from the bottle, replicating the instinct remembered from their infancy."

Like a near-drowning swimmer out of her depth?" Thelma asked. "Is that correct Mr Morgan?"

"The first bit is, the second bit is a cute fabrication of a young woman wishing to signal something to me, but please call me Munro Thelma since we are about to commence a professional relationship."

"Mrs Oliver is a distinguished surgeon who is to be called Mrs Oliver," Debra said curtly.

"Nice try Debs but I'm not into hierarchical posturing. Thelma is interested in my for my artistic talent and provided she finds me competent, interesting and reasonably couth she'll hire me."

"Will I?"

"Of course you will, Thelma. Your entire career as a specialist is based on making correct decisions."

"Should I call security Mrs Oliver?"

"No thank you Debra. I'll remove one of his testicles if he proves difficult to handle."

"Mrs Oliver!"

"That is all Debra. I think if I hire him we'll become used to him."

Mrs Oliver watched Munro's eyes follow Debra's ass to the door and sighed, thinking how lovely it must be being young.

"Right, let's get on with this Thelma as I guess you are a busy professional."

"Thank you."

Munro took a swig of beer, opened his folio case and said, "I've mocked up a few suggestions for the dust-jacket but no doubt your publisher will arrogantly think that's their domain." He smiled when Thelma murmured, "And you're not arrogant?"

He showed her a comic-type sketch of a buxom blonde blade looking horrified at her right breast spurting blood from a scalpel incision and overprinted with the suggested title, 'No Longer the Deepest and Disfiguring Cut of All'.

Thelma's eyes looked terrorized.

"That's for the re-written and simplified version for the mass non-fiction book market. This one is for the technical book market."

Thelma looked at the printout of a beautifully shaped breast at post-operative inspection showing bruising and technically brilliant stitching. The over-printed title read, 'Options in Breast Surgery'.

Removing her hand from over her mouth Thelma said in awe, "This is almost photographic quality and no way could you have known to create stitching of that quality and bruising tones so life-like. Have you cracked into a supposedly secure website at a eminent teaching facility?"

"No, yesterday morning after my sister told me you wanted to interview me I photographed her left breast, scanned the image into my computer, loaded it into drawing software and converted it to diffuse it slightly into modeling format and then I went to work to render it to my satisfaction. For years I have visited hundreds of breast sites from porn to surgery so have amassed considerable knowledge. Before and after radical surgery sites left me sickened but then so do some porn sites. The stitching you see comes from a DVD of open-heart surgery of a young woman. I opened the image I selected on a split screen and cut and pasted the stitching on to my drawing and then tediously sized and manipulated it to suit the specific contour of my model's breast. I had difficulty replicating the bruising so that it looked realistic but opened sites on buttock surgery and finally found what I was looking for. Are you aware of the remarkable similarity between buttocks and breasts -- or perhaps you know it as ass and tits?"

Thelma smiled and acknowledged basic similarity. "When did you finish this computerized drawing?"

Wiping a hand over his mouth after taking two long sucks of beer, Munro said just over an hour ago. "Then a shower and shave and I was on my way here."

Thelma asked, "Is that twenty-seven hours without sleep?"

"I slept for just over an hour around 9:00 last night and from 2:00 until just after 4:00 this morning and had toilet breaks, meals breaks and went for short walks to refire my focus."

"Why punish yourself like that?"

"With me there is something about breasts. I need an income and was not satisfied working in advertising which is a major user of people like me. Your requirement seemed perfect for me. I looked at your website and went ouch when seeing the poor graphics without a touch of romance in the technical sense of illustration."

"There's little to romance about in breast surgery involving invasive cancer."

"Agreed to some extent, but if you manage to buy time for a woman or a man and in doing so manage to artistically conceal what has been done to them, that must help to boost pride in themselves."

"How do you know that?"

"Simply by thought, placing myself in their position."

"Hmmm."

Munro handed Thelma his folio. "This contains a large span of my work to demonstrate I don't focus exclusively on breasts. I'll go out and chat with Debra as she has lovely breasts."

"Debra is married."

"Is that so. She is a natural born flirt as are many women when confronted."

"Don't you are touch her."

"I said chat."

Thelma opened the folio so Munro went out and talked breasts with Debra who soon had him calling her Debs. He timed his return to Thelma perfectly. They discussed terms of engagement.

The discussion reached the point of finality when Munro said, "I'm happy with your suggested payment for the twenty-four illustrations now that you accept if you change your mind and require substitute drawings or extensions you gave to pay more. The time frame suits me nicely and I know that you will come to like me so much, working alongside you as they say, then you will open new doors for me as a medical illustrator."

"I'm not having sex with you if that's implied in what you've just said."

"It wasn't but now that you've brought it up no doubt we'll think about it."

"That's monstrous. I'm old enough to be your mother and I only recently remarried."

"You are an attractive woman and appear in good shape for your age but I must say I don't prey on women."

"Thank God for that."

"But we leave the option open eh, just in case the idea flames?"

"You are incorrigible, bordering on being disgusting."

"Let it ride Thelma. I work better with people without rules or doors being closed. I guess it's the type of mind a dedicated artist needs to work towards ultimate creativity. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes."

"Are you bitter after that closing chat?"

"No, I believe I'm becoming more relaxed with you. You must understand I work in the desperate area of breast surgery where women and men..."

"I know and understand although my knowledge about it is limited. Perhaps we'll combined well enough to give men and women with breast problems beyond the cosmetic band a deeper understanding that disfigurement is reducible and they will be placing themselves in the hands of surgeons like you who will do the very best for them. The image of you that I see is a very romantic one -- an angel with a scalpel. Over the top I would agree but nevertheless an alternative thought for some of your patients whose current image could be more akin to that of an abattoir. Right, should we get on with it?" Munro said, aware Thelma was staring at him, mouth open.

"Yes, of course. What do you suggest?"

"No formal contract, just an exchange of letters, yours setting our your requirements and just outlining our terms and conditions. Put in a clause that I void my contract with you if I dare to touch you and that I'm not to ask you to show me your tits or to draw what I think they may look like. I'll then imagine I'll agree to everything and write back saying so."

Thelma sighed. "I can see it's going to be fun working with you Munro, apart from watching you vomit when you are watching close-up surgery in my theatre. I'll have my letter to you in the mail this evening. Have you set up a date with Debra?"

"No, she's married."

"Go in peace Munro," Thelma smiled.

Munro called Milly and left a message about him accepting work with Mrs Oliver.

CHAPTER 5

Awaking but not stirring, Munro could hear females whispering.

"Guys wake in mornings with erections. What happens when they sleep through the day and wake up at evenings?"

He thought that was Delaney's voice with Milly replying: "It's of academic interest really but I suppose we should look."

Another voice (Jennifer?): "Let's strip off first and get in with him and see what he does with it when presented with three pairs of tits, three cunts and three assholes."

Milly whispered fiercely, "Jennifer!"

"It's called medical student research," Jennifer said defensively.

"I want to go into marriage an asshole virgin," Delaney said.

"Me too and I don't think I should let my brother fuck me."

"My Pete doesn't do butt," Jennifer said. "I was wanting to feel what it's like."

Milly said that whenever she and Munro had talked openly about sex he'd said he had no interest in back passage sex.

"But he's done me doggy," Jennifer said. "What about your Delaney?"

"Doggy on the floor, table and conventionally in bed. I was sweeping up crumbs on the kitchen floor when he caught me doing that wearing just a necklace."

Milly said he'd probably thought Delaney had set herself up for it to happen. "What's he like?"

"I'd rather not say."

"Long enough and it becomes very fat," Jennifer said. "It's beautiful to suck."

Milly said perhaps she should try him but Delaney squeaked 'No."

"You should Milly," Jennifer giggled. "What are brothers for? Why are you looking at me like that Delaney?"

"Tell her no."

"Er, no Milly. That's incest."

"Well, we're getting nowhere fast," Milly said. "Let's go out for a soda."

When they'd gone Munro flipped on to his back and lifted up the bedclothes and saw the largest erection he could remember having, but left it alone and went back to sleep.

He stirred feeling soft skin on his lips, his mind flashing a warning that it might be Milly's butt. But lo, he opened his eyes into the sweet eyes of Delaney.

"Hello big boy."

"Big?"

"You know what I mean," she said, easing back a little to run the tip of her tongue over his lips.

"Hop in and hop on," Munro said, throwing back the bedcovers.

Delaney stood up and waggled a finger. "Put that thing away and behave. I want you to regard me as a person nice enough to be your wife and to share things with rather than regard me as someone to pump that thing into."

Munro realized Delaney were in education mode but wished his penis had been given some exercise. Then he figured it was okay though because he saw Delaney grin as she observed the 'tent' in his bed. He said manfully: "I reckon I can go for a half an hour without thinking about screwing you Delaney if that's what you want."

"Thirty minutes? Oh how generous of you. Why not thirty days?"

He croaked, his voice having tied up on him. She laughed at his horrified look.

"I'm teasing, just as you were. No, judging by your look you weren't teasing?"

"Delaney," he whined. "Give a guy a break. I said I could go for half an hour without thinking about screwing you."

"Oh, your interest in actually doing it has declined already." She cupped her breasts and watched his eyes widen. "Ah, so I'm mistaken am I?"

He shrugged helplessly and she smiled and waited for him to say something.

He swallowed and said it was his attention to build up a complete relationship with her because she was so lovely, they must look great together and he was already developing feelings for her that he'd never experienced before.

She looked very interested and said that his mother had invited her and Jennifer to dinner. "We have shown her your drawings of our breasts and she wants you to draw hers to be framed and hung in their dressing room so your father will remember how she was in her prime. Your father left at noon to attend a medical conference so perhaps since you think you are so sexy we might line up after dinner and you can screw us all."

He shook his head and said, "Only you baby."

"Oh why -- think of all those shots you'd get away?"

"Only you. Jennifer is engage and my mother and my sister are not in contention and never will be. I'm surprised you didn't think that."

"Oh, ethical are we. We have a two-hour lecture on ethics every month so I am pleased that you're against incest."

Munro found it necessary to correct her. "I didn't say I was against it -- I just indicated it was not for me, no way."

"What about my mother and two sisters -- are they out of bounds."

"Yes, of course, and so are your brother and father. What's got into you?"

Delaney walked right up to him and pulled his hand from under his head and placed it under her short skirt on to her pussy. As soon as she drew away her hand from his wrist he ripped his hand out as if he'd burnt his fingers.

"You're on tenterhooks," she accused. "Why?"

"Because I'm trying to connect with you, to try to appease you and you've already indicated you don't want me to focus on you lustfully."

"But I like you stroking my titties and sucking and nipping them and your do that so masterfully and I've decided I don't wish to be fucked by anyone but you. At least not in the foreseeable future. If you could get a decent job I'd consider going exclusively with you with the proviso that you learn to grow up and not think everything is about tits and pussy."

"But I know that everything is not about tits and pussy. First and foremost I'm an illustrator."

"Oh yeah, since when?"

"Since this morning when I agreed to supply surgeon Mrs Oliver with twenty-four professional standard drawings for her new book for $20,000 and that includes briefings, theatre and research time with a deadline from when we start next week of one month. She's also promised to open doors for me that will lead to work for teaching DVD's, pamphlets for patients and medical research presentations and for medical websites -- and that's only breast illustrations."

"Oh God, if you do well you'll become famous."

"She said that as well as saying I'd probably build my business and require a warehouse studio and specialist staff."

Delacey beamed with pride and said it was all because of Mrs Oliver knocking that folder off Jennifer's desk. "But the tits that fascinated Mrs Oliver were a mystery pair. Whose are they -- Milly is sure there are not your mother's and she says you don't know any women anywhere your mother's age?"

Munro intoned, "I had a dream..."

"That's crap," Delacey giggled. "We girls will get it out of you."

"Delacey?"

"What is it sweet one?"

"Can we begin going steady as from today?"

"Will you have meaningful conversations of at least fifteen minutes long with me?"

"Yes."

"Will you share in some of my interests and allow me to share some of your interests?"

"Yes."

"And fuck me when I need it and when you need it?"

"Oh yes."

"Right, now for the big one. Will you continue to worship my breasts?"

"That's an unnecessary question Delaney and you know it."

"Right, then we are a number. I suggest you get rid of that erection, dress and come out and join us for the big two announcements."

"The job is one, what is the other?"

"Our pre-engagement announcement."

Munro grinned and asked was that necessary.

"Oh yes, it will be a warning to those three females out there to keep their hands off you. I'll attend to all of your requirements darling."

THE END