Something about Brittney Pt. 01

Story Info
Corry hooks up with a flirty panda anthro lady...
5.7k words
2.4k
7
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"I'm going to do it."

Corry's roommate, Dillon, a German Shepherd anthro who was lying back on his bed, scoffed. If Dillon wasn't rolling his eyes, it was a good day.

"No, you're not. You don't have the balls, dude."

Corry shook his head, blue eyes sharp with determination, though he couldn't stop the twitch of a smile about his lips.

"Yes -- I am! Dude, I can't miss a chance like this! I'm going to ask her!"

"Yeah, yeah," Dillon said, turning a page in his textbook, studying for their college classes together, as Corry should have been doing at that very moment. "Sure thing. You keep telling yourself that...but I'm not letting you. You're going to make a total fool out of yourself."

Groaning, Corry threw himself on his bed, which was, to be fair, a little dramatic for a college student out on his own. Though not a soul had ever said that twenty-one-year-olds were particularly mature. There was still a lot for him to learn in life.

"You really can't stop me, Dillon," he grunted, but it was hard to push by the nerves in his stomach, especially when he'd thought that his roommate would be the one encouraging him. "I'm going to ask her out."

"Watch me stop you."

Corry groaned.

"Seriously?"

Sitting up, Dillon jabbed a pen in his direction, though it did not come off as forceful as the canine anthro wanted it to.

"Hashtag: not a good idea! Hashtag: just stop! Hashtag: she eats guys like you for breakfast!"

Corry rolled his eyes.

"Really?" He said. "Hashtag? What are you, sixteen?"

Of course, Dillon was far from that, a student in the same year as Corry, but the dog was a more cautious sort, the type that hung back rather than rushing headlong into things that, perhaps, he did not understand as well as he could. It was a better way to be, allowing him to gather information before making a move (or not), but not everyone saw things the same way as he did, of course. It would have been a boring world if they did.

"Fact's fact, dude," Dillon said, acknowledging his roomie with a twitch of his ear, attention already back on his book. "I can't let you ask her out. She's cursed. Like...for real."

Corry scoffed. Now that certainly couldn't be true.

"I've heard that a lot -- you guys all over here do know that curses aren't real, right? What's the deal with you all? She's just a girl."

Dillon sighed, putting his textbook aside. It seemed that studying would have to wait, tail twitching in open annoyance at how persistent his roommate was being.

"No one really knows, it's all kinds of weird," he said, trying to explain, but struggling to find the words. "The guys that dated her...hm. They won't say anything about her after that first date. That's all that happens. They have a date...then nothing. I asked Steve about it the other day and the guy went white as a fucking sheet! Like he'd seen a ghost! And then, get this -- he told me "see for yourself". I don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean, but neither do I want to find out. And neither should you, not with how fucked up all of this is."

Dillon sat on the edge of his bed, elbows on his knees, hands spread apart as if to say that he still didn't know what the big deal was.

"She's gorgeous. She's smart. She's doing more or less well in her classes. She has friends, she's a normal girl, looks pretty with that black and white fur... You can't be against anthros, Dillon, you are one! What do you think she could possibly do to guys that like her?"

Dillon shook his head, half-shrugging.

"It's the evil ones that are hot, remember? Or crazy. Maybe everyone's just so stuck on how hot she is that they don't see something worrying until they're all up close and personal with her. I dunno, but if they're hot you got to look a little harder. And the rumours, with her, are loud..."

"Ugh, you... You really need to stop saying things like that."

And yet, in a way, Corry understood it too. He trailed off with a shake of his head, considering the notion of being blinded by beauty, so to speak. There was so much of it in pop culture, as if there was a very culture against hot women. Almost everything there, from comics to movies, video games and more, had sexy women who had something "terrible" wrong with them, succubi in disguise, the light disguised as the dark.

Yet this wasn't a video game where he was going up against the evil villainess (even if she was hot): this was Brittney. This was the drop-dead gorgeous anthro panda who had made his heart skip a beat when they had been in the same class together. And the situation that he had found himself in, Brittney struggling in her studies at college, was too perfect an opportunity to pass up.

Yes. It was reality, not make-believe, not fantasy, most certainly not fiction. She was, by far, the sexiest senior on the college campus and she couldn't possibly be anything like that. Not because Corry wasn't missing anything about her, but simply because she was just a normal panda, no more than that. He would have been amiss in treating her as anything else.

He shrugged.

"Look, it's not like I can just ignore her. Winter exams are coming up in a couple of weeks and the teacher asked me to tutor her. I get a bit of extra credit for it, she gets help, I get to spend time with her. Everyone wings. I'm meeting up with her in a couple of hours at the library -- maybe I'll find out what the hell all this is about after I ask her out."

Dillon sighed and shook his head, but even he knew a losing battle when he saw one.

"Your funeral..."

"Hey, when have I been wrong?" Corry probed, riled up that Dillon was pressing the matter so fervently -- didn't the guy know when to give up? "Seriously now, you've got a problem with her. When have I been wrong?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

The bland, flat tone stopped Corry dead in his tracks, throat locked up. Damn... He'd got him there.

"Alright, fine..." He muttered, turning away, considering already what he needed to take with him to the study session. "Not really, no..."

But he was just a college student and students, from time to time, were expected to make mistakes. There was nothing more to it than that, especially where Corry was concerned, because there were only so many things that he could "just get right" in life. Everyone was meant to make mistakes and the important part of that was learning from them. He just hoped that Brittney wasn't going to be a mistake.

Brittney wasn't in the same class as him, which made it so that Corry had to borrow a copy of the textbook from the class she was in from the teacher. He'd taken that one the previous semester, which was why he was in a good position to tutor her, even if he had sold on his textbook, getting the money back the best he could for other classes. It was mostly books that were needed for that, a class on Psychology that benefited their main major and supplemented it, but the nuances were too niche to have a career in straight away after college. That was why it was rarely something that students there took as a primary.

But it was interesting enough, which was all that it needed to be as he set everything up on the table in the private room at the library, set off from the main rows of textbooks and even fiction books too. On the whiteboard, he wrote out a few of the main topics that he wanted to cover, just so that he could make sure he focused on them, tailoring things so that she could take her grade up a level. At least, Corry hoped that he was a good enough tutor to see her succeed.

Man... He rubbed the back of his neck. That would have been a real downer, having a crush on Brittney for so long and not even being able to help her succeed. Flipping open the textbook to the chapter that the teacher had asked him to work on, everything was ready.

And then he thought about Brittney. He liked her, rather a lot, though they hadn't had the chance to talk one on one, not all that often, not beyond a few words exchanged. But he saw often how she was surrounded by friends, a popular student, even if she was an average student with mostly Bs. The Psychology class was one that she had struggled with more than the others, though she wasn't failing either, just somewhere in the middle. He only hoped that getting to tutor her would benefit her and, of course, allowing him to spend more time with her before Spring Break.

Without thinking, a grin stretched across his face, the kind of smile that he could not control. If he got to hang out with her at Spring Break...maybe she'd like him too! There was no way to tell, after all, until he took his shot and gave it a go.

When a knock came on the door, his head jerked up sharply, too quickly to be accidental, a small rush of blood rising in his cheeks, though Corry hoped that it was subtle enough to be passed off as the room being a little warm. Brittney stood in the doorway, the woman who was by far the object of every man's desire -- and, for some reason, their downfall too. Just looking at her had him shifting his weight where he sat, his jeans suddenly uncomfortably tight around the crotch.

"Hey..." She said with a smile. "You're Corry, right?"

Without waiting for an answer, the panda bear with a delicate, cute muzzle stepped inside. He knew that she was twenty-two, one year older than him, though she walked with a confident strut that Corry did not think that he would ever be able to embody -- whether it was her feminine sway or the more applicable, at least to him, male swagger. It came so naturally to her, every step drawing the eye to her curves, though he kicked himself mentally for focusing so much on her body. Hopefully, if he got to know her a little better, there would be even more of her personality to give his attention to, more to her than, of course, he could know.

That didn't stop him from letting out a swallowed grunt at how her generous breasts bounced with each step. He shouldn't have been looking, but as much as he tried to keep his eyes away they kept getting dragged back again and again. Corry could only guess at what her arse looked like from the back, never being one to stare when they were around other people, though he hardly wanted to make her feel uncomfortable either, despite his obvious attraction to her. Her blue eyes would have matched his if his had sparkled in the way that hers did, the kind of eyes that drew in a guy of any species and captured them, all for herself.

He'd heard, admittedly, of more than one relationship breaking up because the guy couldn't keep his attention on his girl, eyes wandering to Brittney, wanting her over their own partner. Her straight, white hair was cut in a bob just long enough to touch her shoulders, voluminous and bouncing with every step.

Oh, but her voice... Could it have been any sexier, any sultrier? It was a bedroom kind of voice, the kind that should have come with her fingertips tracing a line down a guy's arm, bringing a fresh rise of heat to his body. He blinked, coming back to his senses and standing, mind racing. What was it again?

"Privet. Priyatno poznakomit'sya."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh... I see you know some Russian," she said, her accent evident in her voice, though she spoke fluent English. "A pleasure to meet you, Corry!"

He blushed with pride. He'd practised for hours to get that phrase right, wanting to be respectful to her and her heritage. He'd heard her speaking Russian with some of the other students on campus, though few spoke the language at their college. At least Google translate had helped him out there.

He extended his hand to her, shaking her paw in his own, her fur soft.

"It's great to see you, Brittney! If you close the door, we can get started. I think there's an event on in the library, we don't want to be distracted."

Giggling as if he had told a joke, she cocked a hip and shook her head, amusement dancing in her eyes.

"Well, well... Already? And I thought we were here to study, you naughty boy!"

He grinned. That, at least, was something he was used to with Brittney. Playful, fun, flirty -- one of the many reasons that he wanted to get to know her better. A girl with a quick wit was precisely what he wanted, for things were not all about looks, after all.

"Oh, absolutely!" He said, playing along. "But we're here for business and this is a library. It may be soundproof, but if you push too far, you should know that we'd have quite the audience out there!"

She laughed and he inwardly leaned into the sound of it. How could she laugh so lightly, so musically? It was different to any other laugh he had heard before, drawing Corry in, just like the rest of her. Her accent came and went, supposedly as she spent her days talking with lots of other people who spoke with all kinds of different accents, though he thought it would be strongest when she was around other Russian speaking people. It didn't seem like the kind of accent that she would lose too easily.

"Too bad, Corry," she said with a wink. "You're kind of cute. Should we get started?"

He blushed a little harder at that, unable to help himself from watching as she turned back to the door to close it. She was so shapely, an hourglass figure that was accentuated by the round of her backside and, of course, her wide hips too. She had curves for days, his eyes wanting to trace the lines of them over and over again, though Corry would not have ever wanted to memorise them, lest he stop wanting to see them in person, up close and personal.

Involuntarily, eyes fixed on her deliciously plump arse, his fingers twitched. Oh, how he longed to grab it, to squeeze it, to hear her squeal and feel her push back at him. It was simply irresistible with her puffball of a tail poking out of the anthro-designed hole in her jeans, her clothes perfectly comfortable for the panda while they still showed off every curve of her body.

He'd thought he'd been discreet about ogling her (her back had been to him, after all), but, apparently, that was not quite the case as she turned to him with a soft smirk tugging at her lips. Her eyes fell half-lidded, smoky and sultry, and he groaned inadvertently, trying to keep it as low and as quiet as possible.

Damn it... What the hell was Brittney doing to him? Why was she as hot as she was, all without even trying?

Brittney licked her lips faintly, so swiftly and subtly that Corry might have blinked and missed it. Leaning back against the closed door, she tilted her head, the smallest of smiles softening her look.

"Do you like what you see, Corry?" She all but purred

He couldn't help it. Honesty was the best policy, after all, and Corry wasn't all that sure he could hide his attraction to her for very much longer. If she hadn't cottoned onto the fact that he had the hots for her already, that was...

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it, like you," he said. "But, then again...who wouldn't? You're amazing, Brittney, and...I'd love to get to know you better."

She smiled, though the sound of the lock clicking caught his attention, even if his ears could not quite prick as hers did.

"Then I think we'd better give them something to talk about out there, don't you think, Corry?"

He didn't know what to say, barely able to breathe, heart pounding, palms sweating, doing everything he possibly could to keep his composure in some way. Corry strained to steady his breath, grunting softly, but she closed the distance between them, swinging her hips naturally, as if everything was as normal as it could ever have been.

"Now..." She said, shooting him a wink as she sat at the table. "I think we should study. My grades are not what they need to be, Corry..."

He loved hearing his name on her lips, as if it belonged there. Maybe that was yet another reason why Brittney was able to so easily reel in all the guys she could ever have wanted, though Corry still did not know why on earth none of them would stay.

It was hard, so very hard -- and not only to tutor her. His shaft throbbed and ached, twitching within his jeans, though his underwear, at least, did a moderately good job of keeping it all secret. That was something, something that helped a little, yet his attention wavered, more distracted than he ever had been while studying or even tutoring.

He could not have honestly said what it was that they went over as the tutoring session played out, the panda sitting so close to him, her tail twitching. He couldn't see it, of course, not as they sat side by side, but he could hear the fluff rustling and moving against the fabric of her clothes, even the fainter still brush of it against the slatted back of the wooden chair. Grumbling to himself, Corry shifted his weight. The chairs in the library, to say the least of it, were hardly comfortable. He would have thought that they would be better, considering how much time they obviously wanted diligent students to spend in them.

But that was just what he was trying to think about to distract himself from how close she was sitting, how her large rack brushed his arm from time to time, though he was not so much of a fool as to think that it was anything other than deliberate. He liked that, of course, but it was difficult to concentrate on tutoring her when Brittney made his heart race like that, pound after pound aching through him. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been turned on, finally breathing a frantic sigh of relief when their time drew to a natural close.

"I only have the room booked for another fifteen minutes," he said. "Is there anything else you want to go over? We can do this again next week, I don't have too many classes on Wednesday. Does that fit with your timetable?"

Brittney's attention was not on studying, however, for she had done more than enough of that for one day. Her time there, at college, could not be all work and no play -- and she was a panda who needed plenty of downtime. Fluttering her eyelashes at him softly, enough so that he caught the flicker of movement, eyes dropping to her smile, she watched how he gulped, Corry suddenly on the spot, squirming in his seat. Had it been more than a joke when she'd locked the door? He'd thought she was just winding him up, though anticipated that Brittney already more than knew how much she had been turning him on.

"I should thank you," she purred, licking her lips, "for helping me...study."

Brittney emphasised the word that did not belong there, for Corry did not feel that they had done much of anything productive that day. He sweated nervously, laughing, brushing his fingers back through his blonde hair -- but that didn't help any.

It was fortunate for him, however, that Brittney was a panda who more than knew well enough when to take charge, only winking to him and keeping an eye on his face for permission. Corry only couldn't make his lips form the words at that moment, not as her paws slid down his chest to his stomach, to the belt of his jeans.

"Let me take care of you," she murmured softly, her accent dropping a note thicker. "Properly. As you deserve, Corry."

He nodded, hand lifting shakily to stroke her face and she murmured more happily still, leaning into his touch. It was quick, but they didn't have time to be slow, not when they could have been come upon by the librarians working there at any moment. Corry hadn't even checked to see if there were cameras in there -- he hadn't thought that he'd need to!

12