Something about Brittney Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet it was out of his hands when he wanted it so much as she worked at the buckle of his belt, swiftly freeing his erection, which sprang forth with a throb and a groan from his lips. The tiniest smear of pre-cum graced the tip of his cock, glistening where it had been rubbed in, his need evident where he had not been able to hold it back. Corry doubted that, around Brittney, there was any need at all for him to do that at all.

"Mmmph... Brittney..."

"I'm going to make you feel very good," she said with a grin, her fingers around his cock. "Only fifteen minutes, you say?"

That meant that their time together had to be swift, but it could be all the better for that. The quick and the furtive could be just as intoxicating and arousing as a long, drawn-out session, but Corry was more interested in seeing all that he could enjoy with her. Maybe that counted as a first date, after all, and he would somehow be able to break the curse? Some part of him said that he should have been a lot shyer than he was as she stroked his shaft, his admittedly thick length a good size, enough to easily please her. His hands and mouth, of course, would be put to work too -- yet every thought swept from his mind as she sank her muzzle over his cock.

Heaven. That was the only way that Corry could describe it as she sucked and slurped him all the way up not the back of her mouth. His shaft was more than long enough to press into the back of her throat too, with her shorter muzzle, and he groaned, instinctively gripping her head, her hair, though he tried to soften his grip at least a little, settling for running his fingers softly through it.

"Unff... Oh, fuck, Brittney..." He breathed, the panda already doing her best work as she bobbed her head on his shaft, barely able to believe that he was doing it in the library of all places. "That feels... Ohhh... So good..."

She chuckled around his cock as if to say that, of course, it did (it was her giving him head, after all), but would not break from his length to speak. The pump of her lips and tongue over his shaft was hypnotic, her tongue carefully cradling his shaft, a fleshier, thicker appendage tucked into her mouth that settled his cock perfectly upon it. She even managed to flick her tongue around the head of his cock, where more pre-cum bubbled up, more than he ever thought he produced before, swirling and tasting, moaning around his shaft.

But she was not a slut, not when she took it all vivaciously for herself. Corry moaned. There was something about a woman who knew exactly what she wanted in that way, something intoxicating, something that drew him in, breath catching, moaning, trying to be quiet and failing utterly. The door was locked so that no other students could enter at the time that he had booked the room for, but the librarians, of course, had a master set of keys that allowed them access to the entire library, exactly as they needed.

The risk... Oh, he didn't want to think that that was what made the hot, wet slurp of her mouth on his dick better than it was, but he liked it, he liked it so very much. The intoxicating thrill that they could be caught, that someone could walk in on them, the librarian startled with her glasses tipping off the end of her nose.

But he didn't want their fun there to be cut short either, not as Brittney devoutly pushed all the way down to his crotch, grunting around him as she swallowed rapidly, holding his shaft in her throat while she suppressed her gag reflex. The corners of her eyes still watered with the strain, but she didn't seem to mind, even if he wiped them away from her.

Only when she rose did he taste her lips, a deep kiss where tongues tangled and neither one of them was in control, as if they were both toying with each other, playing back and forth for it. Somehow, it was even better than the blowjob, his arousal up, the slick length of his cock there, begging for attention. Her paw closed around the base and he arched his back, rocking his hips up into her touch, though it was not enough, could never be enough.

"Want me to ride you?" She offered with a cheeky grin. "Guys like that..."

He stammered a yes, more confident once his face had broken out into a grin that stretched practically from one ear to the other, sliding his jeans down a little more while he enjoyed the show. Her button-up blouse had been cut low over her large breasts as it was, easy for her to remove and toss aside, though he only just about dared match her, his shirt easing over his head to leave him with his cock out and bare-chested. Her jeans, however, were trickier for her to get back on in a pinch even if she had to remove them to ride him, his heart pounding, attention greedily fixed on Brittney to the exclusion of all else. Nothing else mattered by the sexy panda, how she swayed her hips, tugging down her underwear along with her jeans without an ounce of shame. And why should she have any shame at all? There was no reason, there never had been any reason.

She was who she was and there had never been a single reason for her to be at all ashamed of that, even if people had tried to make her feel ashamed. Corry groaned as she swung her leg, nude, over his lap, sitting astride him, grinding back on his cock so that it slipped between her butt cheeks, the tip pressing up insistently under her tail. She wriggled onto him as they shared a moan, louder than they should have been, but being quiet was swiftly falling onto the back burner for both of them. Maybe it had never been that important at all.

He grabbed his shaft, positioning it so that it was easy for Brittney to slide onto, and the panda took the open invitation, devouring his shaft with her pussy. Corry moaned, the slow, slick slide of her tight sex pulling him deeper, arousal spinning, need coursing through with every pump of blood around his body. He couldn't help it, only wanted her, though he grabbed her breasts hungrily, nuzzling his face between them, unable to do anything else other than to show her, in that moment, how much he appreciated her body.

"Zamechatel'no," Brittney murmured, eyes half-closed, lips parted in lust. "Sorry, I forget sometimes... Wonderful... Mmmm... Corry..."

Brittney quivered and moaned, one knee on the chair with him and her hind paw braced against the floor, so that she was half-kneeling over him and half standing, all in the perfect position to ride him. She cradled his head between her breasts with a throaty croon, rocking her hips to keep him inside her, his thick length stretching her out perfectly. Corry eagerly took all that she offered him, aware, in the back of his mind, of the seconds ticking away from them, nuzzling and kissing her tits, the areolas, wow... Wow, how were they so big?

It wasn't that he had not paid attention to her before, but more that that part of her body, of course, had never been on show before she'd taken her bra off for him, strewn somewhere on the floor around them. The areolas were easily the size of his palm and he dove onto her breasts, sucking one fat nipple into his mouth as if it contained the elixir of life itself.

The effect on the panda was electric, tensing and rolling her hips towards him, pushing her chest out too, groaning long and low.

"Oh, Corry..." She grunted, tail twitching, need in the sharpening rise and fall of her hips. "Ahhh... So good, keep sucking, mmm..."

He loved making her moan like that, as if she couldn't hold back. It was a good position for anyone to be in, fingers lightly sinking into the firm flesh of her tits, the smell of her perfume, red berries and floral, tickling his nose. There was nowhere else, most certainly, that Corry would ever have wanted to be, though he had hardly expected to be so fortunate as to spend that intimate time with Brittney so quickly. Maybe the other guys didn't know a good woman, someone who knew herself as well as Brittney did, when they saw one, but he wasn't about to miss out on his chance.

For every rise and fall of her hips, how her breasts tasted on his tongue, nipples thick and wanting even more attention, only made him want to get to know her better. He wanted to see more than just her body, even though Corry wanted an awful lot of that too, tension building in his loins, the deeply seated ache demanding release.

"Mmph, I'm gonna..." He muttered against her breasts, unwilling to pull his head back as he swapped to her other nipple with a moan. "Mmm, gonna blow..."

She sank down on him, gasping when his hand brushed the front of her crotch, seeking out the thick nub of her clit, pushing out of its little hood. He wasn't about to let his seed flow inside her when she hadn't gotten off yet, but it seemed like that was all Brittney needed as she clenched her teeth, pushed her shoulder blades back and let out a strangled howl that sounded quite as if it should have come from lesser lips.

A slick of warm arousal flooded his cock, squelching where their bodies joined as she quivered in orgasm, trying to stay as quiet as possible. Yet he could not hold back, revelling in the moment as he lost control too, spending his load inside her as his cum flowed forth. He tried to thrust deeper, his hips bowing up from the chair in short, sharp drives of his glutes, but he could not do it, not as she insistently pinned him down, the heat of her pussy insistent on milking every last drop of seed from him that it possibly could.

It was the perfect orgasm -- or, at least, that was what Corry thought, his mind overwhelmed, lust claiming him. His mind wasn't functioning at all as well as it could have been at that moment and yet he had everything he needed right there, whimpering, moaning, burying his face between her breasts as he spent every drop he had inside her. It didn't seem like the panda was about to let him pull out anyway, bare and soaking her pussy with his seed.

"Mmm..." She shivered, pushing back a little, squirming in his lap. "Good thing I'm on the pill..." Brittney smirked, winking at him. "I love the feeling of fresh cum in me... Mmm... It's the best. And that...mmph, that was my biggest load yet!"

The rush of heated pride that swamped him was only overcome by the pressure of her breasts against him, squashing softly, as she reached by for a pen and paper, scribbling something down.

"That's my number, cutie," she said with a wink, wiggling her hips a little in his lap as Corry's cock softened inside her. "Make sure you call."

She was so confident, all in a way that completely and utterly outstripped him, though Corry did not mind all that much, even as she slipped from his lap, his shaft softening against his thighs. But he wasn't about to make it a quickie and nothing, not now that he had his shot.

"Do you...want to go see a movie this weekend?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck for something to do with his hands, but he was not all that shy about it.

When the panda said "yes", someone rattling the handle to the room, calling to them, they could only re-dress in hushed, giggling silence, though their plans to meet up again were set already.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Frog Monster Girl A man falls for a frog monster girl...in NonHuman
Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 01 Guy meets the first girl in what will become his furry harem.in NonHuman
Stacy's Mom (has got it goin' on) Young man tutors attractive young woman, and her mother.in NonHuman
Spring Forest Breeding Spring breeding between furries in the forest...in NonHuman
The Cybernetic Breeder Pt. 01 A man fucks a monster-woman to breed an army...in NonHuman
More Stories