Something about Donna

Story Info
Donna explores her kink.
5k words
4.57
26.1k
36

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Kindest regards and Thanks to kenjisato for helping with proofreading and editing)

Something about Donna

"That was great, honey!" Donna panted happily, as she lay back down in her bed. Her breath shallow and fast, her glistening smile wide with happiness. Her hair, cropped to just below her ears, was usually dark brown with shades of burgundy. Now, it was almost black from sweat and plastered on her forehead. She turned her head and patted her gasping husband on the chest.

He smiled back at her. "Yeah, it was!" he wheezed, happily. Dan looked at his wife. He let his eyes wander over her naked chest. Her boobs lay out in the open, big, round and soft but firm. He smiled again. Even though they'd been married for close to twenty years, he loved her more and more every year.

Dan's train of thought started spiraling. Was it twenty years since the wedding? Was David born before or after the ceremony? What was the name of the church again? What was the name of the room for tomorrow's meeting? Had he responded to that mail?

He was interrupted by a happy sigh from Donna. "You found any nice girls yet? The thought of watching you getting fucked by someone else makes me so hot!" she giggled.

Dan sighed, and smiled. It was the umpteenth time this month, that his wife mentioned her newfound kink. "I know, babe," he said. "I've been swiping all week, but you know. No matches yet," he shrugged.

Donna looked thoughtful for a minute. Then, she grinned and giggled. "You know what honey? I'm gonna ask Rachel! How about that, huh?" She looked at him, eyes bright and her smile unbelievably cute.

"Who?" asked Dan.

Donna looked puzzled. "Rachel!" she insisted. "You know. My best friend. The mother of our son's best friend..." She looked at her husband, as if he was a complete idiot.

Dan exclaimed, "Yes, I knowRachel! I just didn't figure you actually meantour Rachel!" Donna chuckled, and shook her head. "Do you really think she'd want to?" Dan asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure I could talk her into it. She's not the most faithful one, you know," said Donna, with a gleam in her eyes.

Dan puffed his cheeks. "Don't know if I wanna do that to Richard, though..." he muttered, and scratched the back of his head.

"Don't worry about that! I'll call her tomorrow," Donna announced, with a clap of her hands. The matter was settled, by proclamation of the wife!

She got up to go brush her teeth. Dan gazed longingly at her round ass. Big, plump but firm, helped by the wide hips. By all accounts the most 'juicy' ass Dan had ever had the pleasure to experience. He started remembering all the moments that that booty had given him over the years.

Donna saw that her husband, once again, had drifted off. She giggled and snapped her fingers, bringing him back to planet Earth. "David wanted us to come with him tomorrow. He's found another apartment," she reminded him.

"Yeah. Right. I remember," Dan mumbled.

Donna laughed, and went to the bathroom, deliberately swaying her hips until she was out of sight.

Dan watched her jiggling butt for as long as possible. When she disappeared he lay back down and smiled. He felt happy. Happy that they were still so healthy and good looking, even at forty-five. Happy about his sexy wife and their fun, loving marriage. Pretty happy, in general.

Dan thought of Rachel. Donna's best friend and mother to David's 'main bud', Ricky. He tried to picture her naked. That blonde hair swaying down her shoulders; straight, but also kinda wavy or curly. Dan didn't know the difference and couldn't care less. He saw before him Rachel's glistening smile. Always sorta, what was the word? sardonic, but still sweet. He pictured Rachel's tall body and tried to imagine her perky boobs. Fake, but still smaller than Donna's hooters. But probably firm and fun to play with. He saw before him Rachel's cute butt, bubbly from all those hours at the gym.

Dan smiled wider. He was actually getting hard again. He chuckled to himself. "All right then. Rachel's gonna work just fine," he thought to himself.

...........

The next day was a Saturday. During her late breakfast, Donna sat in her comfortable PJs, swept in her coziest robe. She had a steaming cup of coffee in one hand. The other hand was held up to her ear, clutching her phone.

It was Rachel on the other end. They were yapping away happily, as they always did. Donna had a bit more trouble focusing, though. She was too excited and couldn't hold it in much longer. "Hey, wanna come over and fuck Dan?" she blurted out. Completely out of sync with the conversation.

Rachel went dead silent. "What?" she stammered, after a few moments.

Donna pushed on. "Do you want to come over later? And fuck Dan?"

Rachel seemed stunned. "Dan?" she asked.

Donna kept pushing. Just the conversation alone was making her wet. "Yeah. Dan. My husband," she said.

Rachel sounded annoyed, "Yeah, I knowDan. That's not what I mean..."

Donna had to stroke her breasts, she was so turned on. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this. "Yeah... Wanna fuck him?" she insisted excitedly.

"Are you serious?" Rachel gasped.

"Yes! Absolutely! I would fucking love it!" Donna groaned.

Rachel chuckled nervously. "Donna. Come on. I'm married! You know that. Find someone else for your weird fantasies." She didn't sound angry or anything; just a friend deflecting her own friend's silly joke.

Donna wouldn't budge, though. "Being married hasn't stopped you before..." she reminded Rachel. "Well, yeah, well..." Rachel coughed.

"I'm not saying I'm gonna tell Richard. About anything," Donna assured her, trying to make it not sound like a threat. Rachel got quiet. Donna pleaded on. "Come on! Pleeease? His cock's great! Really! I swear!"

Rachel seemed to think about it. "Fine..." she whispered, after yet another few heartbeats. "You're crazy!" she added, with a disbelieving giggle.

"Great! You'll like it, I promise! This is gonna be so much fun!" Donna squealed, joyfully. "Come over in an hour. I'll have him ready for you," she said, decisively.

"But..." started Rachel.

But, Donna had already hung up. She was more excited then a kid on Christmas. Donna was just about to get her sweet husband when someone walked in the kitchen.

"Hi, mom. Ready for today?" David asked, grabbing a cup of his own.

Donna looked at the young man. So like his father. Except David's brown hair was cropped shorter, and he didn't have the perpetual five o'clock shadow his father always sported. Donna felt a sting of shame. "Aw. I'm sorry, baby. Dad and I can't go with you today. Something's come up..."

David looked at her. A little disappointed, maybe, but he didn't let it show. "I guess I can go by myself," he shrugged. "What's come up, anyway?"

"Um, well..." Donna started. "I didn't really want to say, but... it's a surprise for your birthday," she lied, while trying to smile as innocently as possible.

David looked puzzled. "My birthday's in like two months," he said.

Donna giggled. "Yeah. Well it's a big surprise," she winked. David glanced suspiciously at his mother, but he dropped the subject in favor of his coffee.

"Morning!" called Dan, as he waltzed in to the room. Happily, he kissed his wife and strode off towards his son and the coffee pot.

"Hi, dad," said David.

Dan gave his kid a playful 'punch' on the shoulder, and grabbed a cup of his own.

"Just told him we can't come with today," Donna told her husband, over the rim of her steaming cup.

"No?" asked Dan, and took a sip.

Donna gave him an insistent look. "Got thatthing, remember?" she hinted.

Dan's face lit up. "Really? I mean, yeah, right... I remember," giving a knowing nod to his son. "Sorry, David," he said.

David swallowed the hot beverage. "It's all right. But I better get going," he said, and started making his way out of the kitchen.

Dan sat down next to Donna. The happy couple grinned at each other. They were almost fully making out, even before David had left the room.

He groaned, embarrassed at seeing his parents. "Ricky might come with some stuff later, by the way!" David called over his shoulder.

"All right, baby," Donna answered, not paying any attention whatsoever. She was fully immersed in kissing and caressing her sweet husband. Two moments later, his hands were in her robe, kneading her tits. "Hey!" Donna giggled, "Save some for Rachel."

Dan let go. Returned to his coffee with a huge smile on his face. "Can't believe she actually said 'yes'." he said dreamily. "When's she coming over?"

Donna smiled. "Soon," she said. "Why don't you go have a long, nice shower and I'll wait for her," she purred.

"Yeah, maybe I will!" said Dan. He got to his feet and put his empty cup on the counter. He kissed Donna and started walking.

"You can wait on the bed!" Donna called after him. She chuckled to herself, feeling all warm inside.

Donna finished her coffee. She heard the shower hissing from upstairs, almost at the same time, she saw David pulling out from the driveway. She went over to the sink and started washing the empty cups. For a moment or two, she reverted back to being a mother and wife, slightly annoyed that her boys couldn't clean their dishes by themselves.

She proceeded to look through the fridge and pantry, simultaneously devising a shopping list on the counter. When she realized the shower was quiet, the warmth returned. Same with the moisture in her panties. Donna thought of her husband. Now he was probably lying naked on the bed, waiting for Rachel. The thought made Donna shiver with pleasure.

She giggled with childish excitement when she heard gentle, but eager, knocking on the back door. "Damn, that was fast!" Donna thought, as she scurried over to get the door. Through the pane of glass in the door, she could see Rachel's face. Her hair was glistening golden in the morning sun.

"What's up, girlfriend!" Donna greeted her with an exaggerated squeal. Rachel looked at her like she was joking.

"This can't be for real," she said decisively, when she entered.

"I'm not kidding about this! For realsies!" Donna giggled, and kissed her BFF on the cheek.

Rachel sighed, and slowly shook her head. "I mean... It's crazy. Right? But still..." she pondered.

"Super exciting! Right?" Donna finished for her. She couldn't barely remember the last time she was this giddy and psyched about anything.

Rachel kept shaking her head, looking at Donna like she was madness personified. Then she gave a short, snortling chuckle. "Crazy..."

Rachel looked around. She put her hands on her hips. "So?" she said, "where's the lucky guy?"

Donna laughed, and patted Rachel's arm lovingly. "In bed, of course. He's waiting for you," she purred, meaningly.

Rachel didn't get the chance to say much else.

Donna grabbed hold of her arm and excitedly started pulling her towards the stairs. "Now, you do whatever you want with him, okay!" Donna proclaimed, in a spat of giggles.

"All right?" Rachel coughed as they made their ascent.

"I'll just watch, okay!" Donna chattered on.

"You'llwatch?" Rachel spluttered. "I...I don't know if I'm comfortable with that..." she fussed.

"Fine, I'll be on the other side of the door," Donna conceded. "You won't know I'm there." They reached the bedroom door. "Now have fun, you two!" Donna cooed like a songbird, and pushed Rachel into the room, before she could say anything else.

Donna pushed herself up to the crack of the door, and peeked inside. Her panties were perfectly soaked, even before Rachel had taken a single step.

Dan was lying naked on the bed. He jolted up as Rachel suddenly burst into the room. "Um...H-hello!" he coughed, and gave Rachel a nervous smile; his hard-on melting away by the surprise.

"Hi there...Dan." Rachel giggled, just as nervously.

Dan wiggled a bit on the bed. "This...This is weird, right?" he chuckled.

"Yeah..." Rachel agreed.

Dan sat up on his elbows. "Listen. If you don't want to--"

"I do!" Rachel quickly intervened.

"Yeah?" Dan asked, leaning back a bit and looking like a surprised puppy.

"Yeah!" Rachel pushed on. She was quickly getting more assertive. "Oh, yeah," she purred.

Donna, watching it all unfold from her peek position, almost squealed with girlish excitement.

Rachel winked at the naked man. Seductively, she started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Can't believe this is really happening!" Dan laughed. He cast a smiling gaze at the door, knowing full well that his wife was there, despite not being able to see her.

Donna noticed it all the same, sharing her husband's elation. She watched intently as Rachel undressed, revealing more and more of that gorgeous body of hers. When she was down to her underwear, Dan's hand was on his member again, slowly stroking his fingers along the shaft. Donna purred, her mouth watering, watching that beautiful dick of his grow.

Rachel was still clad in her bra and panties. She chuckled warmly, as Dan grasped his fully erect cock. "Look at that, huh?" she purred duskily. She made a low, growling noise and got down on all fours, playfully crawling towards the bed.

Dan looked ecstatic when Rachel sat herself on the floor, and leaned over in between his legs. She slowly closed her fingers around his shaft, and moaned at the touch.

Donna puffed from the hallway. She could've cum right there and then, so arousing she found what was occurring.

Rachel slowly stroked Dan, and gave his tip a teasing little kiss.

"Oh, wow..." Dan whined.

"You like it?" Rachel grinned, and deliberately let Dan in through her parted lips.

"Holy shit...Rachel..." Dan groaned, as his hard cock gradually filled Rachel's mouth.

Donna stared in awe, as her best friend's head started bobbing over her husband's cock. She could barely believe it. Soon, she would get to watch her husband fuck another woman, and the thought of it made her wetter than she'd ever been in her life.

Rachel was really going to town in the bedroom, sloppily sucking Dan's dick. "Can I confess something?" she purred, while stroking and rubbing the soaked cock on her cheek.

"What?" Dan puffed.

Rachel smiled, pressing her tongue on Dan's tip. "I've wanted to fuck you since Donna and you started dating," she moaned, and swallowed up Dan's entire length.

"Wow, really?" Dan gasped, straining a moan at the same time. On the other side of the door his wife did the same.

"Yeah..." Rachel panted, mouth free. She sat upright and put her hands behind her back. "Didn't actually need much convincing for this," she chuckled, and unclasped her bra. She tossed the piece of clothing to the floor and slowly stood up, her firm breasts on full display.

Dan was feeling himself burning with animalistic desire. "Take your panties off, too," he growled. Rachel giggled and started sliding her underwear off her butt and down her legs.

Donna was so horny she couldn't believe it. Groaning intensely, she stuck a hand in her robe and pulled her tits out. Staring through the door crack, she eagerly kneaded the big boobs and pinched her stiffening nipples.

"So, what do you feel like doing now?" Rachel teased, swaying her hips.

"Get... Get on the bed!" Dan coughed, in an attempt to assert dominance.

Rachel chuckled, and slowly crept up on all fours. "Like this?" she purred, and pouted her butt out.

Donna stared at her best friend's behind. She felt a pang of jealousy, seeing that perfectly shaped, firm butt and that clean-shaven, little pussy. The feeling quickly passed, as Dan jumped to his feet.

"Can't believe this is happening..." he panted, as he shakingly aimed his dick in under Rachel's cheeks.

"Oh, shit. That's it!" Rachel sighed in exquisite pleasure, as Dan pushed himself inside her.

Donna felt herself dripping, watching her husband's penetration. She immediately shoved a hand down her panties.

Dan got to pumping, he and Rachel were moaning louder and faster, as he upped the tempo. Rachel was getting very loud.

"Feels fucking good..." she groaned.

"Yeah, it does!" Dan grunted.

Rachel pushed herself back to meet Dan's fast thrusts, her tight butt slapping against his lower abs. She was gasping and shouting out her increasingly horny sounds. "Sometimes I pretend it's you fucking me instead of Rich!" she yelled, with a gasping giggle.

"Ha! You naughty girl!" Dan chuckled, and fucked her harder.

Donna moaned to her best friend's confession, she was getting violently aroused; hurriedly, she tore her panties down, and started feverishly rubbing that wet little thing between her legs.

Dan was bending Rachel backwards up at him, kissing her neck, grabbing her tits, and grunting heavily. He was giving her fast, almost spastic, pumps.

"Oh, God! Yes, Dan! Fuck, me!" Rachel hissed, through gritted teeth.

Donna was panting heavily. Pressed up against the wall, she worked her fingers between her legs; the other hand, running all over her titties. She grunted and let her 'downstairs' hand wander back up between her buttocks. Her crack was sweating of excitement. She squeaked, as she stuck a finger up her tightest spot. Her asshole usually came into play, when she was extra horny.

In the bedroom, Rachel growled. She turned and grasped Dan by the shoulders. Almost angrily, she tipped him over, throwing him on his back. Immediately, Rachel was on him, straddling him, and shoving his dick back up her hole. She leaned forward to kiss him, whilst pumping her hips.

Rachel was riding Dan's rod. Donna was fingering and rubbing herself. Dan was moaning to the high heavens. All of them fully focused on their naughty activity. None of them realizing that the front door had been both knocked upon, several times, and opened. The house was being entered by an 'unannounced' arrival.

There was a creak from the top step of the stairs--Donna turned her head, panicked. There stood Ricky, stunned and dead in his tracks. Donna stared at him. A vague memory from breakfast flashed before her. Hand on tit and finger in butt, she gave the young man a nervous smile.

Ricky stared dumbfounded. He was square jawed, with short cropped blonde hair. Not quite a mirror image of Richard, but the similarities were there. He moved his mouth to speak, but Donna rushed forward. She grabbed his wrist and put a finger to her lips to shush him.

The feel of his strong wrist sent a jolt of unimaginable desire through Donna.

"Wha-what..!?" Ricky started, but Donna was insistent.

"Come! Quick!" she hissed, and urgently dragged the young man towards the bedroom. Donna couldn't think straight. She'd never been this horny in her life. Sheneeded this!

Donna ushered the confounded young man with her. She decisively pushed open the bedroom door, and dragged Ricky inside.

"What?" huffed Dan, from the bed.

"Mom!?" yelled Ricky, when he saw his naked mother on top of his best friend's dad.

"Oh my god! Ricky?" Rachel screamed. She stopped moving and stared, horrified, at her son.

"No, no. Keep going! Keep going!" Donna panted, stressed, and waved her hand at her husband and BFF. "Don't mind them. It's all right," she urged at Ricky, while pulling him to the bed.

"But..?" whimpered the young man, gesturing at his mother.

"Donna!? That's my son!" Rachel whined, exasperated.

"Don't look at them," Donna panted to Ricky, and sat down on the bed. "Keep going," she pleaded at Rachel.

Her best friend looked troubled, to say the least.

Dan puffed under her. "I...I don't really want to stop..." he gasped, a bit insecure. However, he started pumping up in Rachel again.

"God, me neither..." Rachel groaned. She threw herself down on Dan again and happily accepted his accelerating thrusts.

Donna grabbed hold of Ricky's pants and violently yanked them open.

"Wait, what's going--oohh...?" Ricky began, but couldn't finish, when his dick suddenly found its way into Donna's mouth.

12