Something about Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man got hard almost instantly. Donna chuckled, her mouth full of his swelling member. Then, she proceeded to bob her head back and forth, giving her son's best friend an increasingly passionate blowjob.

Ricky grunted a moan.

Dan gasped a conflicted, "Shit, babe?!"

From Rachel, came a slightly disturbed, "Oh my god..." followed by a disbelieving shake of her head.

Donna noticed mother and son exchanging troubled glances. That didn't make the cock in her throat any softer, though. She spit it out, giggled, and stroked the soaked shaft. "Hey, you should be proud!" she laughed at Rachel and kissed Ricky's tip. "That's a pretty great dick he's got here!" Donna's playful giggles didn't go over that well with the BFF.

"Christ, Donna..." Rachel rumbled, with a glare. It didn't stop her from continuing to ride Dan, however.

Donna chuckled. She hurriedly threw 'all her clothes' off, then looked up at Ricky with a wink and a smile. The young man with the throbbing cock smiled back, albeit a bit nervously.

"Wh-what are you doing, Donna?" panted Rachel, from atop Dan's pumping dick.

"I'm gonna let your son lick my pussy, darling!" she cooed happily, and lay down on her back.

"You're okay with this?" winced Ricky to his mother.

"Don't you tell your father about this, young man!" Rachel snapped, trying to sound stern, while simultaneously moaning to the fucking she was indulged in.

"Of course not! Promise, mom!" Ricky gaspingly assured her, before getting down on his knees, and kicking off his boxers, pants and socks.

Donna moaned heavily, when her son's best friend shoved his face between her legs, and let his tongue run wild over her wet hole.

"Crazy..." Rachel growled, then immediately turned on Dan and rode him harder. "Just keep fucking me..." she moaned.

"Yes...absolutely..." Dan wheezed, trying to meet Rachel's increasing thrusts.

Ricky seemed to quickly get into the situation. He lively ate Donna's pussy, her lips getting slick with her juices. Eagerly, the young man stuck one of his fingers up her wet hole.

"Oh, God yes, Ricky!" Donna squealed, and Ricky added another finger.

He started sliding them quickly in and out of his best friend's mother, to which she yelled and moaned louder.

Donna clasped her titties and let herself enjoy Ricky's playful fingers. "Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Hunngh!" she panted, rapidly. It wasn't a full blown orgasm, but she appreciated it anyway. Her arousal grew violently.

"Rachel!?" she gasped, urgently. "Can...Can I fuck him? Please? Can I?"

Ricky stared up at her, dumbfounded.

Rachel groaned, and turned to Donna. "All right. Fine!" she snapped, after a few heartbeats consideration and returned to Dan.

"Oh, shit!" Ricky puffed, with boyish excitement. He immediately got up and dragged his shirt off; his stiff dick swaying, and pointing straight at Donna.

Donna was even more excited though. "Oh, shit!" she squealed, and threw herself over onto all fours. Her head and hands in level with Dan's lower legs. Her big lush butt right in front of Ricky. "Put it in, Ricky! Quick! Fuck me!" she panted frothingly, and pouted her ass out.

"Wow! Shit!" Ricky gasped, in excited disbelief. With a jolt, he dashed to Donna's sweet behind. He aimed his bulging cock at her juicy little pussy.

"Oh, sweet fuck, that's it!" moaned Donna, as Ricky slid inside her. She felt his hands grab her waist, and with an accompanying grunt, he started humping her.

The young man's cock felt absolutely great. The fact that she was getting fucked by her best friend's son, with her husband in the same bed, felt so naughty--it was crazy. Donna moaned in excited squeals, and slammed herself back on that hard dick. "Yes, Ricky! Give it to me!" she yelled.

A shocked, disbelieving groan came from Dan.

Rachel pretended to ignore her son and Donna. She was completely into riding the hard member she had inside her. "Oh, Dan! Feels so fucking good! Aahh! You're gonna make me cum!" she screamed.

"Oh god yes!" Donna gasped. "Do it, Rachel! Cum on his dick! Cum on my husband's dick, bitch! Yes!" She was extremely horny. And Ricky's wildly plowing cock felt amazing in her wet hole.

Rachel started panting rapidly. Eagerly, she ground on Dan's cock. She threw her head back, blonde hair flowing, and almost screamed her climax out. "Fuck, Dan! I'm fucking cumming! Aahhh! Yesss! Aaaaahh!"

Dan puffed laboredly, and Donna moaned with great excitement. She was absolutely loving this.

"Wow! Mom!" Ricky gasped. His eyes glowing wide at his orgasming mother. He gruntingly started banging Donna wilder.

She found herself wondering if he didn't also get even harder. She moaned again and slammed herself even faster, back at the young man. She was approaching her own climax, and her wet slit cramped tighter around that hard rod. "Fuck me, Ricky, yes!" she yelled.

Rachel was growling in heavy arousal. She quickly crawled off Dan and got on all fours in front of him. With a hungry grunt she shoved his dick in her mouth and greedily started sucking it.

Donna met her husband's eyes. She stretched her hand out to touch his fingers. "You like it, honey?" she panted eagerly. Ricky's wild banging was sending her over the edge. She was already cumming slightly, when she grasped Dan's hand. "You like watching him fuck meee! Aahh!" she yelled, as her pussy clenched tightly around the wild cock in it.

Dan could barely speak. He puffed heavily to Rachel's wild and sloppy blowjob. But, he nodded vehemently, and gave his loving wife a sweaty smile.

Donna noticed how Ricky's attention seemed to drift off. She looked over her shoulder and caught the young man staring at Rachel's bobbing butt, just next to him.

Suddenly, Ricky's hand left Donna's hip. It stretched towards Rachel as if to grab her firm buttcheek. It halted in mid-air, as Ricky couldn't seem to reach.

For some reason, Ricky's forbidden gesture turned Donna on. She found that she'd started inching closer to Rachel in some sort of attempt to help Ricky out. She wasn't sure why she wanted that, but the thought soaked her hole even more.

Ricky didn't try again, though. Instead, he grabbed hold of Donna again and started fucking Donna like there was no tomorrow. His cock felt throbbing; most likely, he was getting close to finishing. Donna was so horny, she kinda wished him to switch holes. She didn't really dare suggest it in front of Dan, though.

Rachel hadn't noticed anything. She was completely immersed in sucking and jerking Dan's cock wildly. Donna heard her husband's strained groans and recognized that he was getting close.

Behind her, Ricky stared making similar sounds. He was puffing and grunting uncontrollably, plowing his dick like a maniac into Donna's wet hole. The young man sounded almost stressed.

"Shit, I'm getting pretty close!" he croaked urgently. Strained, he huffed and with a tone of realisation, he gaspingly added, "C-can I cum on your ass, mom?"

Donna drew a quick breath in surprise. Had she heard that right?

"What?" Rachel sharply gasped. "Okay, fine!" she snapped, unexpectedly. "But, just this once, okay? And don't tell dad!" she added, sternly.

Donna's body surged with shock, as Ricky gasped and hurriedly pulled himself out of her. She sat up just in time to see Ricky lunge sideways. He got up just behind his mother's pouting butt. His throbbing cock looked about to burst. Ricky jerked feverishly, his face red and sweating. Donna started rubbing herself like crazy, staring at Ricky.

"Holy shit, mom!" he croaked, as his big dick twitched in his stroking hand. He growled uncontrollably, as his cock erupted and started spewing cum. Load after load squirted out, and splashed over Rachel's cheeks.

The sight of Ricky spraying his mother's ass sent Donna over the edge completely. She shoved her fingers up her pussy, and came so hard, all she could do was scream.

Ricky stood staring down at that white, sticky cum dripping on his mom's ass.

"T-that's kinda messed up!" Dan panted, breathlessly. He couldn't voice his concern any better, since Rachel was fervently bobbing her head up and down his shaft. With a gurgling bellow, he threw himself back.

Donna was still rubbing. With fiery eyes staring at her husband as he emptied himself in Rachel's mouth.

As Dan's grunts ebbed off, they all gathered themselves and got on their feet.

Rachel and Ricky awkwardly scrambled up their clothes and got dressed.

"Not a word about this to anyone, you perv," Rachel hissed at her son, and gave him an angry slap on his arm.

"Shit, of course not, mom," Ricky whined.

"Well!" Rachel puffed, looking at the couple slowly dressing on the foot of the bed. "This was fun, I guess," she said, shaking her head.

"Yeah, wasn't it?" Donna giggled. "Let's get together again, soon," she smiled.

"We'll see about that..." Rachel muttered. Still, she threw a longing glance at Dan.

"Right. Time to go home," she snapped, and sternly pushed Ricky out of the room. The kid sighed, and tried to catch a last glimpse of Donna. But, off he went, his mother in tow.

"Well, that was wild!" Dan chuckled, when they were alone. He smiled at Donna. "Didn't expect you to do Ricky."

"I know, honey," Donna said, with a nervous giggle. "You all right?" she asked, and took her husband's hand.

"Yeah, fine." Dan nodded. "You came pretty hard that last time," he grinned at Donna.

"Yeah..." Donna sighed, satisfied. "I really loved watching you cum," she lied, the mental image of Ricky's spurting cum onto Rachel's glistening asscheeks etched in her mind. Why had that turned her on so? "Best call David," she said, and rose to her feet. "See how it went today."

She kissed Dan warmly, and started making her way out of the room.

"Say hi from me," Dan called after her.

Donna felt guilty, as she walked down the stairs. She didn't like lying to Dan, but felt she had no choice. Still, this had been some experience, though. Her heart fluttered and her groin tingled, as she picked her phone up off the kitchen table.

12