Something about Me and You Pt. 04

Story Info
Michael and Sam explore their sexuality; an unexpected visit.
6.3k words
4.69
7.4k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Hello Everyone! Sorry for the long wait, but I've been terribly busy the last few months, however I'm confident your patience will be well worth it!

Story so far:

Michael is a professor of Economics in Montreal, on advice from his therapist, following the untimely death of his mother, Michael had sought to find a hobby to busy himself and do some self reflection; where he met and fallen deeply for a young trans lady. Despite apprehension initially, he's come around and in fact embraced the unique qualities of their relationship. So much in fact, that he opted to seek out a plethora of sex toys to prepare himself for his girthy girlfriend. In so doing, he runs into a previous student with both a grudge, and a large erection. Problems abound in his near future...

All characters portrayed are fictitious in nature, and any resemblance is purely coincidental and is not implied directly or indirectly. All characters are older than 18 and are consensual adults.

Enjoy the Story!

Ps: If you would like to provide feedback please do so, either in the comments section following the end of this part, or by emailing me via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

***

Chapter twelve.

Sam's apartment was nice, quaint and well lived in sure, but nice none the less. It is said that you can see the personality of everyone who lives in a home by absorbing the ambiance of the décor. From where I was sitting, their kitchen was the largest of the rooms, there was space for their small table in the corner as well as plenty of counter space and an island, the counters were a quasi-granite, and the fridge was an older model. Ascertained by the fact it was mustard yellow.

I was sitting at the table, watching Sam half cook, half dance about the kitchen cutting vegetables. Her subtle sway of her hips enchanted my affections.

In fact, there were few moments in recent memory where my thoughts had strayed from her, her genuine laughs, her infectious smile, I had known her only a few short weeks but already my life seemed to eb and flow in Sam. I'm not even sure she's noticed.

While it is true that we had not yet consummated our bond in that way, I still felt she was the nearest to love I've achieved. Ugh... Love... That was a harsh word... I wonder if she feels this way about me?

"What chya' thinkin' about?" Sam said while she sat down at the table, she had completed her concoction of what she called "Garbage-Can Nachos" and set them in the oven.

"You." I said and smiled through the word placing my hand over hers, she took my hand and fitted her fingers effortlessly between mine, we sat like that a short while just looking at each other.

I leaned in and kissed her tenderly, allowing my lips to linger for a short while.

Her grip of my hand tightened some, and she elegantly pulled away from the kiss, her eyes a piercing green. I loved the small moments like those, remaining in her intimate space, and feeling welcome to stay long' as I liked.

She hugged me gently, half getting out of her chair to do so.

"You're so good to me sweet heart." she whispered as she backed away to retrieve the food from the oven.

"Hey Sweetheart, I'm just going to use the rest room." I said.

"Of course, upstairs, second door on the right!"

***

I got done in the washroom to Charissa leaning against the wall; looking smug.

"What do you want?" I asked dryly.

"Jus' Checkin' on how your date's goin." She said, her eyes looking playful.

"It's going great, now fuck off." Contempt all but boiled from my mouth, though, I knew the less interaction I had with her better. She did command all of the power between the two of us in a few ways.

"Look, I'mma leave you two lone' for the night, mostly cause' I've got respect for Sam, she's a good person."

I scoffed, turned and stepped purposefully slow down the stairs back into their kitchen area.

"says' lots about you too, I suppose..." She continued.

I was halfway down the stairs, I turned to face her again.

"I don't forgive ya or nothin' but I've gotta' face facts, you have been good to her. Good for her even..."

She remained leaned on the wall for a long moment, before turning around and walking into (I presumed) her bedroom. My eyes lingered on the empty hall for a few exaggerated moments...

I had to wonder if Charissa felt a similar way to how I had whilst we were engrossed in the passion of our fantasy; now that reality was a factor again, I had a suspicion that her humanity was starting to shine through.

There was something to be said about the assertiveness in her mannerisms, and I'm absolutely sure that it was her nature that allowed her to personify her fantasy.

I rounded the corer at the bottom of their bifurcated stairs and the smell of green onion, and melted cheese assaulted my senses. I was staring into the living nightmare of someone with lactose intolerance.

Mounds of molten cheese melted onto hand made tortilla chips, a green salsa sprinkled over and mingled with the layers of cheese. In short, it looked amazing.

"This smell's so good!" I exclaimed walking to the table.

"Honestly, you've outdone yourself sweet heart." I said, rounding my hand around her stomach, pulling her close to me, her round bum pressing into me.

We danced to the slow saxophone of John Coltrane, while I kissed her neck sensually. Sam leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Mhhm... There will time for this after." Sam half giggled.

"Let's eat then beautiful." I kissed her on the lips from the side, she melted into my embrace again.

***

Shortly after we sat down to eat, Sam had texted Charissa that dinner was ready (what a world we live in today folks...) We ate in relative silence, I wish I would say it were because the food was so good, which it was, rather it was that the tension was still at height between Charissa and I. Following Dinner Sam had opted to watch some movies with me in the living room.

Her living room was nice, it like the kitchen, felt homey. There was a large still-image of a Parisian street café in black and white, but for some red accents. The piece was very nice, and fit the space well. Abstract vases caressed each side of their sectional couch. Their television was modest, where it was obviously used, but wasn't the focal point of the room. Two book cases filled to the brim were against either wall, mostly psychology in genre, but for some erotic fiction interspersed throughout.

I was seated in the corner of the sectional, while I waited for Sam to return from the bathroom, the expressive sound of microwave popcorn piped and popped in their kitchen. I was left alone in the living space. I didn't mind of course; their house held a pleasant aroma of roses and vanilla and despite the tension between other parties in the domicile, I was at peace.

Sam returned shortly, holding a bowl of popcorn, and plopped down beside me placing the bowl between my legs.

"This is so nice." She breathed while she slid in beside me, I wrapped my arm around her neck.

The film was a period piece about a female physicist during the war, who ends up selling secrets about the bomb to Russian agents; it was genuinely good. But I quickly got the sense Sam had selected it to accommodate me, rather than we. She was snoring quietly beside me, her head snuggled into the crest between my shoulder and chest. When the film had finished, I stroked face gently with the turned side of my hand; she kissed me softly.

"Sorry babe, I'm just pretty tired from thesis stuff." Sam mumbled out.

"It's okay sweetheart." I leaned in and kissed her harder this time, she sighed and kissed me back.

"No, it's not..." She complained.

"I promise, I'll make it up to you soon." She said while running her hand through my hair.

"I'll be looking forward to it."

Chapter Thirteen

I got home around midnight, without taking my jacket off I flopped casually onto my couch. I thought of Sam and how sweet she was, how every moment of every day I wanted to be with her. I thought about how when our passions would flair, and her sensuality. I thought about the way she swayed her hips whilst she walked, how her red hair flowed elegantly and contoured her picturesque face. I thought about her...

It was a habit now, I closed my eyes, and welcomed the memory of her sweet aroma, her palpable presence, and her divine image. Up and down, I stroked myself.

***

Sam was wearing a cream-colored silk housecoat, while she walked over to me her gait exaggerated, to further extenuate her bodacious curves. Gently, delicately, she pulled on the belt tying the housecoat together, which tumbled down. She held her hand over her waist, revealing only her breasts. They were as beautiful as always. They were slightly upward facing, with rosé colored areola.

Sam suckled on her left index finger, ever pacing, ever sensual, she dragged her finger down her body, starting behind her ear, tracing her jaw, and down through her chest. When she reached her hand holding the house robe to her thighs. She let it drop to the floor, revealing her in her full beauty. Her penis, half engorged, swayed between her thighs. She was a mere few feet from me. She curled her index, beaconing me closer. I happily obliged, greeting her mouth with my tongue. She held the back of my head hard, gripping onto my hair for...

BUZZZZZZZZ

***

BUZZ... BUZZZZZ. The annoying sound of the door buzzer echoed through my condo. My cock rock hard, moistened from my precum that I was recently working into it.

I reached for my phone, and dialed the number that connected to my intercom.

"Hello?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Hey Mikey!" Stan, my brother, replied.

"Stan? What are you doing in town? Why didn't you call?"

"yeah uh nice to hear from you too..." He said, his tone flat

"here I'll buzz you in."

It took little time for Stan to knock on my door, I managed to take my coat off and wash my hands. I hardly opened the door before Stan leapt out and hugged me. My brother is much larger than me physically, he always had been. He got the brawn; I got the Brains. Teachers always used to joke that we were actually the same person cut in two, we couldn't have been any more different.

Stan stood around 6'5 and weighed ball park, 230, he wasn't overweight either. He always excelled at sports and athletics too.

"I've missed you little brother!" Stan said in his deep voice, his hug rearranging my spinal cord.

"Me too Stan." Stan let me out of his bear hug and put his hand onto my shoulder giving me a firm pat.

"Come on in, did you want a coffee or something?"

"Nah, I'm okay, be up all night otherwise." Stan was wandering around my living room looking at my selves. "This place hasn't changed since last time I was here... When was that? 2016?"

"Yeah that sounds right, so... What are you doing in town?" I said as I sat down on my couch yet again.

"Here for a union conference, could care less about the meetings..."

"Sounds boring."

"Eh, got a free trip out of the deal."

"Ah, fair enough."

"So? What's new?" he said, while staring out of my window, the view was a pretty good one, not so good as my bedroom's but still gave a great view of downtown Montreal. Stan turned to face me, leaning against the wall.

"Works been same old, but I met a girl, been seeing her for a while now, apart from that, not much really." I shrugged, before leaning back into the couch.

"Right on! What's her name?" Stan sat down on a chair in the corner by the window.

"Sam, she's a student at the Uni."

Stan was taken aback, he arched his left eyebrow and stared at me.

"Not one of my students." I laughed.

"I've always wondered about that, ya' know?" Stan smirked.

"About what?"

"How many young girls throw em' selves at ya, to get better grades..."

"Not as often as in the films you watch, I'm sure." I laughed, "But it hasn't not happened, I'll put it to you that way."

"Did you go for it?" He asked, genuinely interested.

"Of course not! I would be out on my ass before I'd have had the time to nut." We laughed together for a good few seconds.

"Honestly Mike, it's great to see you... I was pretty worried about ya'."

"Same... I've been thinking about how thanksgiving, or any other holiday is going to work now that Mom's not there..."

Stan leaned over, and put his hand on my shoulder again, his eyes trained on my face.

"Hey... Uh... I am sorry for not calling and just dropping in on ya'." Stan said, his eyes squinting some.

"It's great to see ya, that's all that counts." I smiled at him. But we probably should head to bed, it's nearly 1:00 AM, where are you staying?"

"Yeah, uh, I've got a room at the Sheraton, just down the way..." He pointed out the window to the sign. Stan got up and got his coat back on. "Tell ya what, why don't we get together tomorrow night? I've got meetings until 4:30, but we can grab some grub later on."

"Yeah! Actually, that sounds great, I'll call Sam see if she's free."

"Cool! I'm looking forward to meeting her..." Stan hugged me again, before opening the door, "I'll give ya' a call around twenty to."

"Sounds good, love ya brother."

The door shut and it was quiet again in my condo, the slight buzz from the range light was the only sound I could hear. It was good to see Stan; things had been weird between us after the funeral. I got the sense that at the time he had blamed me for it. All joking aside, Stan isn't a dumb man, in fact I would hazard to say he would test above average, but even still; sometimes delusional thoughts infect the mind. Moments of weakness let them seep into our living conscious and poison our perceptions...

Chapter 14

Brrrrrr... ... ... Brrrrrr... ... ... "Hey Mike!" Sam's cheery voice melded into my being.

"Hey sweetheart, so good news!"

"Oh? What's up?"

"You remember my brother, right?"

"Yes of course, Stan, right?"

"Yup, well he's in town for a couple of days, says he's excited to meet you!"

"That's great!"

"Yeah, so anyways, what are you up to tonight?"

"Nothing yet, I was going to call you anyway because Charissa said she was hosting some kinda' party or something. Needs the place for herself."

"Great! Stan's supposed to call me round' 4:40ish to figure something out for dinner, I'll text you when I know more."

"What are you doing in the mean time?" it could have been liquid caramel coming from her mouth.

"What did you have in mind?" I flirted back.

"You." I could hear her lick her lips through the call, my cock was already stirring.

"My place or yours?"

"Yours."

"I'm coming now..."

"Not yet sweetheart..." I could feel the lust in her voice.

***

It didn't take long when we arrived at my place before our passions were flaring. The moment the door closed our lips were mashed together; we fell so vigorously onto my couch that we knocked the lamp on the side table over. Sam landed on top of me, my right leg up and on the top of the couch, her hips were grinding into mine, our hard cocks mashed together through our clothes. Sam was wearing a summer dress, so hers was easy access, she removed her panties, a red G-string, and her hard cock flopped free of its confines.

I tugged on it without second thought, her tip already slick with her pre, she leaned down over me, and moaned into my ear. I could tell she was as pent up as I was.

She unclasped my belt, and stuffed her hand ungracefully into my jeans jerking me off in my pants.

I lifted up her dress, sliding the soft fabric up and over her, with her assistance, and discarded it. She was more or less fully nude except for her bra, scarlet with a gold embroidery, her massive cock standing straight up. Her cock slit staring up at me, begging to be worshipped. A thick strand of pre leaked from her cock... I just wanted to gobble it all.

When I leaned forward to give that cock the sucking it deserved, when Sam placed her hand into my chest holding me down.

"Uh-uh... You've got to work for it." She ran her long, manicured nails coarsely over my chest through my shirt. I removed it, and immediately her fingers were dancing through my chest hair.

Without another word my hands went to her outer thighs, and I massaged her from her knees to her perky ass. Her cock twitched every time I would squeeze her thighs, each twitch caused a thick strand of pre to leak out. It hung out of her cock like a spider's web, swaying in the draft of my breath.

"Uhhhg that's a good boy, uhhhhh... You're so good to me." She moaned.

I moved my hands up from her legs to her ass once more, her sharp intake of breath was all the cue I needed, I slid my hands over her pelvis, my right gripping her long, veiny, engorged cock at the base, my left cupping her round, full balls. I forced myself, first, into a sitting position, bringing her cock to chest level. She leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Can I worship this cock now please?" I begged.

"Not yet... Uhhhgh... You'll have to earn that right baby." She looked down at me with heavy eyes. The piercing green cut through me like glass.

I Moved myself onto my hands and knees on the couch, she was half standing, that brought my face within centimeters of her throbbing cock. I move in, and kiss the dimples on her pelvis, layering on the kisses around the base of her cock.

I nuzzled into her sparse, red pubic hair. I started kissing and giving soft licks to the base of her cock.

"please baby?" I looked up at her. My eyes pleading as much as my voice.

"Okay Michael, dig in."

With that, I extended my tongue, cupping the side of her veiny cock and slurped upwards towards the head. Her natural sweetness, mingled with the saltiness of her slick pre-covered cock as the distinct sensations mingled in my mouth.

I grabbed onto the base of her cock with my hand, and worked my hand up and down in a rhythm, her subtle moans and twitches; a bliss, poetry could not describe. I felt her veins pulsate each time I would draw my lips or tongue over them, they gave her cock a unique texture. One I was familiar with, but still seemed peculiar to me, how could something be both so solid and squishy?

I looked up at her beautiful face, her hair splayed all over it, a glass case for a beautiful artifact.

She takes her cock out, rubbing the bottom of her head over my mouth, chin, and cheeks.

"Let's get you out of your pants." Her eyes fixated on me.

I kneeled and undid the buttons on my jeans, dropping them and my underwear down past my stiff cock. Sam moved in close to me, and kissed me hard, she gripped the back of my head and pulled me into her kiss harder.

Her other hand gripped our two cocks together, she starts bucking her hips fucking her hand and my cock together.

"Ugh... Sam this feels so good..." I tilted my head back, and started sliding my cock in and out as well. I place my hand onto hers making the sensation tighter.

"Uh-uh... Not yet... Don't cum yet... We're just getting started."

I stop immediately, and return my gaze to meet hers, she kisses me softly on the neck and gently teases my cock head with her fingers.

I lean into her ear, "I've got a surprise for you babe." I pull away slightly, leaving our eyes only an inch or two apart.

Sam giggles, "Well what is it silly?" A radiant smile shines through my uncertainty. I take her hand and place it against the anal plug I'd inserted in the morning. I also took the liberty of cleaning myself for just such an occasion.

"Are... Are you sure you want this?" She asked, leaning back slightly, her domineering roleplay put on hold for now.

12