Something about Me and You Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been so sure of something in my life." I've spent a lot of time thinking about this babe... and had she asked me this a few weeks ago, I'd have told her she was crazy. But being with Sam, made anything I did into a waking dream.

These last few weeks were some of the best in my recent memory, and I had nothing but anticipation for us consummating our love together in this way.

I got up off of the couch, and led her by her hand to my bed room, where I had a lavender and ylang ylang fragrance waiting. I rolled slowly onto my back, she followed closely, laying on top of me; her work-hardened cock resting on my stomach as we made out with one another.

"Can I tell you a secret Michael?" her voice, seductive.

"What's that."

Sam whispered into my ear, "I love topping... It makes me feel so proud to be a woman."

I breathed in a deep breath, and on the exhale, I removed the butt plug, discarding it onto the floor.

Meanwhile we had scooted ahead towards the head of the bed, where I grabbed my lubricant from my bedside table.

Sam wasted little time in slathering herself with the viscous material. I also applied some to my stretched anus, preparing it for the onslaught that awaited it.

Sam put the head of her cock at the delicate edge of my hole, and felt my sharp intake of breath as I felt her behemoth press against me.

"Shhh..." She brushed her hand through my hair, "Shhh I'll be gentle, just relax babe."

I closed my eyes, and counted to and from ten silently in my mind, I felt pressure building against me, and then, the pressure released. Sam sank slowly into me, I could feel every ridge, every vein, every last piece of her as she glide over my sensitive insides.

"Ahhhh ahh..." My sharp exacerbated sighs reverberated off of her, her cock twitching inside of me, I looked down to see she was about two thirds the way inside. I felt myself being filled in a way I had never been before.

I felt my muscles expand, and accommodate the intruder, suckling on her meaty offering. My ass functioning as a sealed fuck hole, filled to the brim with a huge cock.

"Oh my God baby, you're so tight..." Sam sighed passionately into my ear, bringing herself up to get a view of the work she was doing. "You grip me so good..."

Sam started to remove her cock from me, the emptiness that cascaded through me as she de-hilted her cock from me, left me vying for it to return... Longing for it to return.

"Ah... Put it back... babe... Put it..." Was all I could manage.

Sam's cock slid in easier this time, all the way to the hilt.

"Ahhhhgh..." My breathing became arduous, between the intense sensation and my anxiousness losing my receptive virginity. My legs wrapped around her back, pulling her in tightly to my body.

"You're so tight..." She repeated.

"It's because your cock is so big..." I panted, thrusting my ass back at her.

"Say that again babe, tell me how... Ugggh... Big it is..."

"Uhhgh fuck me with that huge cock babe..."

Sam's thrusts were more pointed now, she would retract until the ring around her cock head teased at the inside of my ass, before plunging it back in. All in one slow motion; out, wait, all the way in. Her body clapping suggestively against me.

"I love your big cock..." I moaned without reproach, letting her take what she needed from me whilst getting everything I needed right back.

She grabbed my hips, and quickened her pace, angling her cock upwards, letting it grind against the upper wall of my anal cavity. Brushing against my prostate along the way.

Each thrust hit me like a wave of kinetic energy, pulsing through my whole body.

"Ahh... Fuck me with that big dick, make it yours."

"You love this big dick huh? Take it." As she finished her sentence, her cock jabbed into my prostate, my whole body arched, like I had just been struck by lightning.

I could feel the entire length of her hard cock as she drove it into and out of my ass.

I was afraid to admit it, but this was one of the best feelings I had ever experienced. It didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it might, and the intense electrifying feeling of her veiny cock rubbing me inside made me insane. Each thrust into me I grunted pushing my ass back up at her grinding my taut muscles on her shaft.

Sam was kneeling behind me, my back flat on the bed, my duvet a mangled mess; her face was one of pure bliss, her breath on time with the clapping of our moistened skin. Her grip of my hips tightened each time she bottomed out her cock into me. Her pale hips a shade of red, and a distinct sting from the concussive force of her thrusts on my ass.

Sam grabbed hold of my left leg, wrapping it up and around her neck. The structural difference of my muscles was apparent. When she moved me into that position, not only did she suddenly feel much larger inside of me, but the angle of her thrusts more easily grazed over my prostate.

My mouth was agape, unable to speak, to inform her just how good she was making me feel. I laid there an automaton; cascading upon the ocean of bliss that her tide had bestowed me. My body seemingly moving of its own accord, as she retreated, I forced myself closer. Our love making had become a force of nature.

I knew though, given her more shallow thrusts, and the sporadic tightening of her abdomen our love making was coming to its natural conclusion. Her breaths were made with haste, her back arched towards me, her breasts; her moans, to the heavens. Each shallow thrust crashing directly onto my most sensitive part.

I could feel every follicle of hair, all over my body. Then smash, another wave, my whole body broke out into goosebumps. Smash, another wave. Smash. Smash. Smash.

"Ahh... Ahh... ah!" My whole body contorted upwards; semen exploded from my cock with such force that my first squirt landed right into my open mouth. At this moment in time I couldn't care less; all I could focus on was how my body felt like it was made from polyester, one single strand unravelling me slowly.

I stared into Sam's face, her mouth in an open pant, her jaw tensing with each thrust into my slick fuck hole. Her hair draped over her face like a goddess. Then it was her turn, her body tensing, her cock pulsating, getting ready to fill me with its warmth.

She stared down into me, her green eyes flooding my field of vision; encasing me in stone as her gorgonesque gaze wrapped me into pure bliss, then; I felt it. Her cock convulsed hard, and I felt bloated, and warm.

She coated what felt like the whole of my ass with her thick cream.

She collapsed on top of me, and I just held her there, our bodies both sweaty, breathing heavy.

"You're amazing Michael..." She panted out.

"I've never cum like that... well ever." I said half laughing, half panting from exhaustion.

Sam got up on her elbow, and pulled out. She leaned her head on her arm her chin in the center of her palm. She said nothing, and simultaneously said everything. Her silence deafening, her eyes the quill to our canvas of passion.

We laid there in the dim lights bleeding through my curtains, her eyes the only windows necessary. Her lust now placated, all that remained was the passion. Our hands mingled, forming poetry of the flesh. At last, with hesitation Sam leaned down and kissed me. Her breath strained, her posture weak, her eyes fixated.

We stayed in that bearing for a long time, as the seconds rolled by, I had become enraptured by her beauty again, her subtle scent of rose; the basket with which she whisked me into the welcome embrace of her felicity. Calm; placid, our joining serene.

Chapter 15

My brother, true to his word had called around 4:40, and we had decided to go to my favorite steakhouse, mostly because Stan insisted on having steak. Not that I'm complaining, but I will point out that the bar stool type of seat is abhorrent when your ass has been recently plundered. I had developed a newfound admiration for others who engaged with the receiving of anal sex.

Sam sat next to me, I had offered her the booth seat of the table, whereas I took one of the stools on the sides of the table. The restaurant was packed tightly this evening, largely due to the hockey game going on across the way, in a few hours at least. If you don't know the Montreal Canadians are one of the most popular hockey teams, and happen to have a cult following in their home town.

My brother arrived late, as was his custom, showing up underdressed was another of his platitudes. While this particular restaurant wasn't exactly "high society" it certainly warranted more than jeans and a fishing t-shirt.

"Mikey!" He shouted waving from across the bar, "Want something to drink!?"

I didn't reply but to point to the drinks Sam and I had received when we arrived at 5:00pm. It was currently 5:45. Between the rude looks from the serving staff and the patrons waiting to be seated by the door, I was already upset with him before I had seen his Attire.

"Sorry I'm late, you must be Sam! I'm Stan, and horrible at first impressions." He said as he looked around at me, he then extended his hand outward to shake hers.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Stan." Sam said, kind as always, not even the least bit annoyed.

"So, tell me about yourself? What do you do?" Stan said with his huge dumb smile. He was the type that despite what indignity he's just committed he was able to save face with charm. A trait I did not have, and one of the few things about him I am truly jealous of.

"I'm currently pursuing my PhD in biological psychology." Sam said, dignified, confident.

"Well I understood one of those words." Stan said laughing, "What is it you want to do for a living? You don't want to be an egg head like Mikey?"

"Egghead that makes double what you do..." I said under my breath.

"Wow, lighten up man..." Stan said shaking his head, up turning his hands; his eye twitched.

Sam sensing the tension, "No, I'm not interested in research, mostly because I hate writing." Sam laughed, "I'm hoping to pursue medical school afterwards."

"Oh great! You wanna' be a doctor then?"

"Psychiatrist, but yes."

"Ah-ha... I'll know who to talk to when I want the good stuff for Friday night then." Stan smiled.

"What is it you do Stan?" Sam asked kindly.

Stan leaned back in his chair, and crossed his arms. Something Sam obviously picked up on, she had explained to me that taking a posture like that meant you were being defensive. It makes sense in this context, while I might have been jealous of how personable Stan was, he was always insecure about what he did. Even as a teenager, he would lie about working at McDonalds.

"I'm, uh..." he stammered.

"He's a welder; Stan, there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you do..." I turned to Sam, "I don't know how many times I've told him that."

"Okay Mike, don't have to be 'patronading'."

"You mean patronizing." I replied flatly, "And for the record, I'm not being patronizing, it's true you should be proud to be working in the trades."

"Well what the hell is that supposed to mean?" Stan was becoming obviously frantic.

"It doesn't mean anything? All I'm saying is you should be proud to work in the trades."

"Yeah whatever, where the fuck is the waiter?" Stan looked around frantically, snorted loudly, a severe redness appeared in his eyes, pupils dilated.

"Are you okay?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"Yeah? Fine?" He shrugged determinately.

I shot a glance at Sam trying to determine if she was seeing what I was. I got the sense she was. Shortly thereafter the waiter arrived and took our orders. We ate quietly though there was much I wanted to say... I didn't know how to, or even where to begin.

"What are you's up to after this?" Stan asked, still chewing.

"I think I'm gonna get an early night tonight, got a long day tomorrow, bunch of meetings." I said modestly. "Yeah, me too, gotta meet with my supervisor for coffee at 8:45." Sam chimed in too.

"Fuck, well that sucks." Still chewing...

"Maybe tomorrow night we can get together?"

"Nah, busy." Stan dramatically closed himself off.

I traded another glace with Sam, who looked concerned.

"Alright then, well, uh; if your schedule clears up gimme' a call tomorrow." I said patting him on the shoulder as Sam and I got up to leave.

We paid the bartender for our meals, and I left a credit of 200.00 for my brother to use if he wanted it. I also gave a handsome tip, leaving a note to the waiter to be careful.

***

Sam and I left the restaurant, the night was cool, the wind from the river kept the air humid. It was only a couple blocks from my place so we had opted to walk from my place.

"You don't have a meeting tomorrow, do you?" Sam asked concerned.

"Nope." I replied flat, glowering to the ground three feet in front of me.

"I think your brother might be doing drugs." Sam's voice serious, and pointed.

"Yeah... I think so too..."

"Are you going to be okay?" She asked, genuine, kind, just... Sam.

"Yeah... I think. I don't even know where to start with him."

"Need some company tonight?"

"I would love that..."

We walked the next couple of paces in silence, a light rain starting to fall, more annoying than anything.

"He reminds me of my brother..." Sam said, her tone serious.

I looked up at her and stopped walking, she continued for a couple steps then turned to face me in kind. It dawned on me then that Sam had never actually told me much about her family. I didn't even know if they were in her life. Apart from her mom, who called Sam often.

"What was your brother like?" I began walking again.

"He felt he needed to carry the world on his shoulders, always tried to look out for me, got himself into trouble because of it."

"Oh?" I inquired.

"Yeah, when I first started my transition, I didn't exactly look like I do now... Guys in my school thought it would be funny to play pranks on me."

"Pranks? Like what?"

"Well most times it was stupid stuff, you know, like kid stuff, putting notes on my back, that kind of thing..."

"Except..." I continued for her.

"Except this one time, where the two boys who were the worst of the bunch, Troy and Jeffery, brothers I think, stole all of my clothes and spray-painted penises on them."

"Wait..." I wondered aloud "How did they get your clothes?"

"Well let's say my school wasn't very progressive... I had to change with the guys still, despite starting HRT when I was twelve."

"Jesus Christ..." I was honestly taken aback by her story... It explained her original apprehension to me finding out about her... Gift. Frankly speaking, I was surprised she is as trusting as she is.

"Yeah..." She paused for a bit; I suppose to compose herself. "My brother found out, and well, Troy and Jeffery didn't do that again... But he ended up doing some jail time for it."

We had arrived at my building, and I swiped my card in the door, Chuck, the security detail in the building tipped his cap to me on our way by.

It was a quiet elevator ride. I knew I should say something, anything. But I didn't know what to say; I turned to Sam in the empty elevator, and just kissed her. It seems to have had the desired effects...

To be continued...

12