All Comments on 'Something Beautiful'

by Richard_Nik-son

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding! I hope you will follow this up soon. It really screams to be continued! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some of your descriptions about events and the responses to them are good. For example, "She leaned back and pulled her leggings down in one fluid motion, revealing her slit, unburdened by underwear. Her pussy glistened."

However, this sounds like just another attempt as a shaved mom story. Mom is not 19, and most likely is over 40. Your describing high school seniors and / or junior college pussies. Mom's usually have pussy hair, abundant pussy hair that is either neatly trimmed and still there, or sometimes completely untrimmed and spilling out the top and sides of panties. (mature ladies, mom's, mother in law, aunts, are often over 40 and since this is not a beach ocean front setting....yea.) I still gave you a 4 rating but for future reference, a realistically described, correct sounding mom (tits, nipples, and pussy with hair), might have gotten you a 5 rating.

rjb426874rjb426874about 1 year ago

PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS STORY.

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 1 year ago

This story, as the title suggests, was truly something beautiful. Wonderfully written. I'd love to read more about these two.

mikeinoregonmikeinoregonabout 1 year ago

I gave you a 5, but, a nit. Grinded is not a word. The correct word is ground as in they ground their hips into each other.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Very good. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that guy with his pubic hair complains in every m/s story.. dude we got it.. pls stfu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First things first, Richard. First, it was wonderfully written, absolutely wonderfully. Whether purposely or not, you have written the perfect justification for another chapter or two. I found the absence of overly dramatic and repetitive groans, grunts, whispers, snorts, etc., to be super, and this reader took those quiet moments to bring them to life with his own imagine. One comment below (from "anonymous") erroneously said that it would have been better "if"... BS, this story was worded in the exact way preferred by it's author; that was great for me and you have earned a "5". Your story was solid and worded very well (a couple of unimportant verbal glitches). There was not a thing "wrong" with your story, "anonymous" just wanted in done his own way.

rodavrodavabout 1 year ago

I like the way your description of their intercourse. It was so beautifully worded as if the readers can feel it themselves. And yes a middle aged mother to have pubic hair is more exciting to most readers.

It would be nice if the sister and the father have been also involved in incest. It would be more interesting if it will come out in the open.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story very well written love how you brought mother and son together but doesn't he have to go back to school and what about his dad and sister, you need to continue with this!!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice story the love for each other was well written gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice story but it was to short you need to continue and see how their love grows, and what about his school is he going back or stay with his mother??? 5 stars

Anita669Anita66928 days ago

This is so lovely and hot! Such a beautiful love story between a mother and a son. Five stars from my side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous