Something Better Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reality was waaaaaay better.

It felt like her cock as endless, she just kept feeding him more and more of it, for a moment he thought it was going to come out of his mouth. At one point even, he could've sworn he felt her tip pressing up against his stomach. "Hhnnnggguhhh..." he groaned, doing his best to just relax and let her in. It didn't hurt so much as it was just a lot to take, and it was a bit uncomfortable with the stretching soreness. He hoped it would soon pass otherwise this was gonna suck.

But after nearly a minute of penetration, he felt Gabbi's hefty breasts lay against his back, her hip touching his butt cheeks, and her balls tapping against his own much smaller ones. Followed by a slight gut punch feeling as her womanhood was finally fully sheathed and secured inside of him.

He released a breath he forgot he was holding and began to pant, "Are you okay?" She whispered and kissed his cheek.

"Y-yeah..." He nodded after a moment of consideration and running a system check on his ass. Still a little uncomfy, but not so bad now that they weren't moving. "Fuck...Are you sure...you're only nine inches?" He asked trying to bring a little levity to his predicament.

Gabbi giggled, "Maybe I was off by an inch or so." She teased and kissed his cheek again, peppering the side of his face with kisses before continuing, "Mmm...holy fuck baby...you're so tight. Ughhh..." She allowed herself to finally moan.

Casey shyly glanced at her, "Yeah? Is...is that good? Do you like it?"

"Fuck yes I do baby!" She quickly replied, reaching up to tilt his chin towards her and capture his lips in a kiss. Smacking them as she pulled away, "You're amazing."

His ever-present blush deepening as she said this, "Okay...you can...keep going..."

She nodded and planted one more kiss on the back of his shoulder then pushed herself up, placing her thumbs neatly in the two beautiful dimples she spotted earlier. Then still as careful as ever, she pulled back with her hips, dragging her cock out of Casey's rear entrance. To him it felt like she was taking his guts out with her, but to Gabbi, it felt like a lover was squeezing her cock with all its might, desperate not to let her go.

Her length was pulled out all the way until just the head was left inside the warmth of his anus, but not for long, she pushed forward again and inserted her member gingerly back in. Loving the view of his poor little hole swallowing her dick inch by inch.

Now that...felt interesting.

Casey grunted again, eyes squinted almost shut and his teeth gritted. Again, not painful, but just...intense, strange, and intriguing at the same time. Like he wasn't saying it was the best feeling ever, but he was interested in more of it. Even the light feeling of her balls tapping his own again, it was almost comforting in a way.

She repeated this motion a third time, moving as slow as a slug, listening for the quiet squeaks and moans of approval from Casey, and thankfully did not hear any sounds of disapproval. She was sure this was as torturous for him as it was for her, his velvety smooth insides were soooooooooo good! Just milking her dick with how they squeezed her, she wanted to just plow away and wreck him! But she held the urge back, exercising all the restraint and willpower she held in her soul.

Her movements settled into a gentle rhythm, pulling out and sawing her dick back in. Feeling every curve and contour of his insides causing her eyes to briefly roll up and her teeth to chew her lower lip. Her own toes curling from the sweet bliss his hole gave her.

Her thickness was continuously applying a slight pressure to his prostate, and after only about a dozen or so soft thrusts. Casey felt the aching and the uncomfortable stretching start to slowly fade away. Only to quickly be replaced with this heat...not the heat from the massage oil...but the heat he felt when she first prodded him with her tongue.

The lust within him was beginning to take control, and her preparations, and slow start to it all was paying off. Making his first anal experience to become pleasurable...very pleasurable.

His cock tingled, still not being touched, but the familiar sensations he felt before were returning. Giving his little member something to sing about, oozing out his clear precum like a broken faucet.

Dare he say...he wanted more.

"O...o...okay...y-you can...g-go a little...faster..." Casey spoke quietly, still embarrassed to ask. But realizing what this could feel like the more he got use to it, the pleasure she could give him and what he could give her. It was incredible just to think about, and he wanted it.

"Yeah? You sure?" She asked and earned a nod in response, "Okay baby." She adjusted her grip on his hips to a tighter one, and pulled all the way back again. The this time, instead of gently pushing it in, she decided to up the ante with his permission.

And shoved it in.

"UHHN!!" Casey squealed, his head jerking up. "Ooooohhhhh...ooouuuu..." A lightning bolt arched up his back as her dick stabbed him. It punched so deeply and hit his P-spot hard, Gabbi knew just where to angle her member so that she'd hit it just right. He got chills from the thrill it gave him, his toes curling and his cock jolting.

"Good?" Gabbi asked, her own breath beginning to pick up. Breasts rising and falling a little heavily now.

The boy nodded, quicker, not slowly and shyly, but enthusiastically. She took this as a sign to pick up the pace.

She now started a faster pattern, not going all out yet, but pulling out only about halfway before shoving back in. Her balls were not tapping his anymore, but started to slap his own, sending them swinging forward a little with the force. Her body gyrating and grinding into his butt, watching the jiggle his plush cheeks made while she fucked him.

"Uuhh...uugh! Hnnng...gguuuh!" The volume of Casey's moans grew, and the sound grew in pitch. Every thrust gave him tingles, from the top of his head to the tips of his toes, and everything felt incredibly hot. His body starting to sweat and his hands scrambling on the mat for a more secure hold.

Gabbi grit her teeth and let her head recline back, using her grip on his hips to pull him back onto her every time she thrust in, about one thrust per second now. "Mmmmm...uuuhh yeahhh..." She practically purred, loving the swimming pulses of pleasure coursing through her veins. Now that she thought about it, she almost wished she did the old 'jerk off before the date' trick, because from the heat and tightness of her boyfriends ass, she wasn't sure if she could last too long.

Casey felt his body being pushed forward with the weight of her bucking, and before he knew it, he felt his knees beginning to shake and buckle. It was too late to say anything as they gave out and both he and Gabbi both fell forward.

"Oh!"

"Whoa!"

Him laying prone, flat on the bed and her being directly on top of him.

A brief moment of silence as Casey turned to look at her...

Then they both erupted into a slight giggle fit. The silliness of the event thankfully not breaking the mood though as Casey leaned up and grabbed her lips with his own in another quick kiss.

Gabbi then adjusted the way they were laying, fixing their position to be more comfortable while not breaking the kiss. "Mm...here...lift your leg baby." She whispered through smacks. Reaching under the back of Casey's left knee as she laid down onto his left side like a spooning position. She grabbed it and pulled it up, his leg now bent at a ninety-degree angle as she scooted up closely behind, cock still inside him, and began to gyrate her hips.

Casey leaned up on one elbow to look down at the display, he couldn't see her cock but he could see her balls coming up and patting his own. And to his amazement, as she pushed her cock in fully, he saw his belly form the slightest bulge where her tip was.

"Nine inches my ass..." He thought humorously before she gave him a particularly hard shove. "Aah!" He moaned.

The speed didn't take long to make it back up to where she was at before, bucking her hips and burying her cock into his booty from this new angle. Her own leg propped up with her tip toes on the bed for support with her thrusting.

Before they were only just starting to sweat from their exertion, but now a good thin layer of perspiration was starting to coat their skin. Casey's hair starting to get stuck to his forehead as his energy was spent taking her cock inside him.

"Mmmmfuuuck...oh baby...you feel so fffucking good!" Gabbi said through gritted teeth, her pace quickening now that Casey seemed to be getting more and more adjusted to her.

"Ooohh God...uggghh..." His head reclined back, he could feel his cock bouncing on his tummy. Precum was practically squirting out of him now, the coil in his belly spinning and twisting, tighter and tighter. Gabbi leaned over to him and suddenly sank her teeth into his supple neck, "Oooh!!" He cried out, she nibbled and pulled on his pulse like a hungry vampire. Recalling that he had a sensitive neck.

She growled, "You like it baby? Huh? You like my cock in your ass?" Now was time for the dirty talk.

"Uggh! Uh huuh!" He nodded in response.

"Nnf!" She rammed her hips into him, again jolting his form forward with her strength, "That's right...take it...take it like a good boy..."

Casey's eyes rolled back, "Ooohhh Ggggod ugggh!" A deeper guttural moan came from his throat and he started to toss his head back and forth.

Her dick spreading and punching into his stomach was building up the lust inside of him and bringing him to a breaking point. The friction was sending his dick up the wall, it was incredible, it was better than jerking off. It was the most amazing thing he had ever felt.

The huge testicles also slapping his own, practically spanking them at this point also only served to shock his genitals with their presence. Dominating and overpowering his own, his seed was boiling up inside him, dying to be released.

And he could feel it coming, her harsh thrusts, her dirty whispers into his ear, her teeth biting down on his neck. His senses were overloading, his feet curling and tensing up, his hands grabbing the mat with all their might.

"Aaaah! Haaahh! Gabbi! Aayyee...ah! I can't...oohhh fuuuck! Aaah!" He started to squeal, high pitched girly noises that he had no control over. Every part of his body tingled and he could feel the rising pressure coming, "I'm...I'm gonna cum!"

Gabbi growled, "Yyyes! Do it...cum for me Casey...come on...good boy...cum on my cock!" She encouraged, leaning further into him and pounding directly down into his ass. Her hips clapping on his ass cheeks making a wet slapping sound.

The tension twisted so tight now, he felt his ass clenching her dick inside him and his fingers were going to rip a hole in the mat. His leg she held stuck straight upward as he tensed up, impressing Gabbi with this sudden show of flexibility she was unaware that he possessed, "OHH FUCK!! YYYESS! YES!" Casey screamed as he felt it hit him.

He was cumming, nothing touching his cock, and yet he was cumming.

He screamed, a delightful chorus of girly yelps and squeals with every spurt that erupted from his dick, practically being forced out from Gabbi's bucking.

"Ooooohhhh yeeeeeaahhh...goooood boooooy..." Gabbi moaned, a much lower tone as she vented her arousal with deep, harsh thrust to make him cum harder.

The boy twitched and spasmed with every jump his cock made, spurting out his cute white cum all over his sweaty tummy. Balls tensing up and squeezing out his seed, and his asshole gripping Gabbi's member in the tightest grip she had ever felt.

She chuckled a bit, watching him slowly relax and come down from his high, albeit with a shudder of delight. Heavy breaths struggling out of him as she slowed her thrusts to just deep, shallow strokes.

"Fuhh...fuck..uuhh..." He moaned, appearing to be weakened severely.

She leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss on his neck again, "Mmmm...how was that baby?" She asked with a snarky smile, knowing fully he enjoyed himself, the evidence was all over his tummy and still leaking from his semi-hard prick.

For a moment he didn't answer, his face was just buried in the bed to his right and facing away from her. Still heaving for breath for a few moments before he finally lifted his head and turned to face her, sweaty faced and red cheeked.

He smiled and said, "...Is...that all you got?" Raising his eyebrows briefly in a flirtatious manner.

Gabbi felt her own heart skip a beat as he said this, "Ohhh you've done it now baby boy..." He was challenging her, apparently, ready for more.

Casey knew she hadn't cum yet, and after he had come down from his high, he wiggled his butt a little and still felt the incredible girth of her dick inside him. Touching his pleasure gland and preventing him from going soft.

He was still horny, and wanted a round two.

Which Gabbi was happy to give.

She grinned at him and quickly pushed herself up off her side, swinging his held leg over her head and getting on top of him while he situated himself onto his back. Missionary style, she spread his legs apart, pushing up on the back of his thighs to part them and put her weight down on her pelvis to sink her member aaaalll the way back in.

"Uuggnn..." Casey groaned again, it felt like he hadn't even came at all. Usually after masturbating he was spent, but after receiving his first anal induced orgasm. His cock was still hard, and now it was being stroked by the taut belly of his cock toting lover as she quickly began slamming her hips into him. "OH! Ohhh fuck! Aaah!"

"You want more huh? Greedy little boy. I'll give you more...fucking take it...take it!" Gabbi growled through a clenched toothy grin. No longer holding back, she pounded into her boy toy with all she had.

Casey's eyes squeezed shut and his mouth hung open singing a second verse of ecstasy while she fucked him. Hard.

The slapping sound of their bodies grew in volume as did the rocking of the bed, their weights shifting causing it to rock in rhythm with the movement. Gabbi's breasts bouncing and swinging above Casey now with her, they dripped sweat onto Casey's already heavily sweaty body. Neither of them cared though, all they could focus on was fucking each other now.

It had gone from playful and romantic into raw and lustful, Gabbi ready to put her bitch in place on the end of her dick. And Casey ready and willing to take it all.

She propped herself up doing a push-up over him and grabbed his hands, interlocking their fingers together and holding his arms above his head. "Urrgggh, yyyess, yeees, yees! UGH! Fuck baby...I'm gonna fuck you every fucking day now. You're mine baby, got it? Huh!?"

Casey nodded, "Yes! Aaah! Yes! Yesss...Mistress ohh!" He threw in the word he called her last night in there texts.

Earning another, deeper, somehow even more primal growl from her, "UGGGHYYYESS! Fucking say it again." She lowered her face to inches away from him, keeping his hands held in hers, and now from the lower angle speeding up her thrusts into much quicker bucking. Her hips a blur, her balls swinging down hard. Her own load churning and mixing up, ready to explode.

"I'm yours Mistress! I'm your baby boy!! OOHHH YES!!" Casey cried out, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!! MMM!" She smashed her lips into his, shoving her tongue forcefully in his mouth and beating his own up. That didn't stop him from screaming down her throat though, and she greedily swallowed his moans.

Her cock was tingling, his cock was tingling. Her balls were ready to burst, and his were forcing out a second helping of his boy batter. His legs swaying and rocking as she shoved his body with hers, her hips barreling down onto his pelvis, possibly bruising it with her strength.

She broke the kiss and tilted her head back, "Ooooohhhh God...ugh baby...oh fuck...Casey...I'm gonna cum..."

Casey's eyes were desperate, practically tearing up, but looked so happy, so ready. "Oooh do it! Please...Gabbi...I want it...Ayyee...I think...I'm gonna...cum again...too!" He said, finishing his statement with a crumpled face and another squeak of desire.

"Ooohh shit...yess...cum with me baby. Haahh..." She buried her face in the nape of his neck, "Ugggh yes! Cum! Cum baby! Feel my cum inside you and fucking cum for me!"

"OOHH! FUCK!" Casey screamed, "I'M CUMMING! GABBI! AAAH-MMMM!!" Again she slammed her lips onto his, feeling her orgasm approaching rapidly, she wanted to cum with him.

Unable to contain it anymore, the coils in their loins 'SNAPPED' and the immediate waves of pleasure overtook them.

Casey let out a loooong desperate moan of release, rocking and gyrating his hips into her as he felt his second load burst from him. Immediately being squished in between their bodies, his mind went fuzzy and he could see stars.

Gabbi groaned into his lips and stuck herself in as deep as she could go, she wanted her little swimmers to have easy access to his boy womb, so she hilted herself inside and let it all out.

Her thick, heady cum pouring out of her tip and flooding into his tight, hungry bowels. The snow-white lust painting his insides the same color as she shot ropes of thick seed into his tummy. The heat surging in Casey's stomach as he felt it come inside him, if he was a girl...he didn't think birth control could even save him at this point. Her tip swelled up, virtually locking herself inside as deep as she could go and just let out an endless torrent of girl cum. He stretched his legs straight out again as his muscles tensed and re-curled them with his spasming body, unable to contain the joy and bliss pummeling it now.

Their hands squeezed tightly together, held in the interlocked grasp while they came.

She kept their lips locked, kissing their longest, most passionate kiss they had ever had, until she was sure he was done cumming, then she rocked her hips a few more times to wring out the last few drops of her sperm before smacking their lips apart.

Both of them gasped for air, Casey's legs falling to the bed and Gabbi's forehead touching to his own. Their breathing synched up in both paced and labor, they had sufficiently exhausted each other. But still managed to summon the strength to smooch quietly a few more times.

The warmth in Casey's belly made him feel more relaxed then the massage did, oddly full feeling and content. Like he had just finished a really big bowl of thick, hot soup. Or he had just gotten knocked up by his girlfriend.

Several minutes of just silence and shallow breaths passed by before Gabbi carefully lowered their arms, and scooped up Casey in her own. Then shifted their bodies to flip them over so he was laying with his head rested on her breasts and with his legs straddling her.

He was almost worried her cock was going to pop out from this move as he felt it pull a bit, but thankfully as she rested him on top of her, he felt it squish back inside. Slowly softening, but still inside.

He didn't want it to come out.

Casey cuddled into her chest, wrapping his arms around her mid-section while he felt her fingers playing with his messy, sweaty hair. Occasionally she'd lean down and kiss the top of his head comfortingly, it felt so...safe. So right just being here like this.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" She quietly asked.

Immediately Casey shook his head, "No, that was...that was amazing. I've never felt so good before." He confessed. "It was a little uncomfortable at first but...wow."

Gabbi giggled a bit and kissed his hair again, "Baby...I agree. That was so good."

The couple smiled and Casey cuddle further into the pillows of her chest. Everything was perfect, in that moment he knew in his head, he wouldn't have wanted his first time to go any other way.