Something Better Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And they laid there for a while, just being with each other. Wrapped up in each other, their hearts beating together, knowing that this wasn't like their past relationships. This was something that was going to last, not something that would lead to heartbreak. No...

This was something better.

After a few minutes, Casey tilted his head up, searching for Gabbi's pretty brown eyes. "Umm, Gabbi?"

Her lids were closed, looking like she was about to fall asleep, but she peaked one open to look at him, "Mm?"

"Would you...would you go to prom with me?"

*****

A.N. Only took two thousand years right?

I really hope I made it worth it for you guys, I know it was a long wait. But! Gabbi and Casey are finally banging like bunnies! The start of a beautiful relationship! I hope you're all excited to see more. Because yes there will be more, someone told me they thought this chapter was the final one. That is incorrect, this story has a loooong way to go before it ends :)

Let me know what you think! Was it worth the wait? And what do you think comes next? What's this prom I've been hearing about ;)

See you next time! (Sooner this time lol)

Next Chapter: The Cutest Couple