Something Better Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teeny mewl this elicited from Casey sent a spark into Gabbi's abdomen, making her ramp up the pace even faster, all the while Casey felt his body was alight with desire. Being thrashed back and forth with her member gut punching him, he could feel the tingling spreading throughout his cock, signaling the build up of his orgasm. "Oh! Ga-Gabbi! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" His voice broke the second time he said it, reaching behind him to just grab hold of Gabbi somehow, he just wanted to try and pull her closer to himself while his prostate was milked.

"Cum for me slut...come on, cum for me!" Her hand on his shoulder slid up over his collar bone and actually around Casey's slender neck! Giving him a good little choke that made his eyes go wide, and a magnificent rush of euphoria to blast through his body.

"HNNGGGHH! AAAAGHH!" Casey squeeeeed! His cockle shooting out pretty white strings of his happiness out of the tip, prick jumping with joy while his load was pushed out of him. Running down the drain as the water quickly washed it all away, his ass clamping down on Gabbi's dick while she grinned, watching her boy lose himself again into the pleasure of her dick.

"Mmmmhhh...that's a good boy...now my turn..." She bit onto his ear lobe again and leaned back some more. Keeping her hold on his neck and hip, she pounded into those pillowy cheeks hard. "Rrghh...ngghh...hrrrrrrghh!" She gritted her teeth, pumping her hips and absorbing the friction his squeezing walls gave to make her dick sing with joy. Feeling the tension tighten in her stomach before hitting the snapping point! "FUCKING TAKE IT BITCH! UGH!" She groaned deeply while her womanly voice shouted out loud enough to cause an echo in the bathroom.

Slamming her hips nice and deep, jostling Casey almost directly into the shower wall, she felt her load bust free of her balls. Thiiiick streams of her spunk flowing out and directly into the boy womb of her lover, "Uggggggggggggghuuuuuuuuuugghh...uuuggggggggghhh..." Gabbi groaned deep, falling in love with the release of it, her member pumping powerfully with each throb. Balls flexing out billions of swimmers to excitedly swim their way up into Casey's ass.

The warmth hit him immediately, as did the thrumming of her delicious member. Shooting her fertile load deep into him, Casey sighed with hearts forming in his pupils, "Haaaaaaaaaahhh..." He squirmed a little, riding the aftershocks of his own orgasm while the satisfaction of his girlfriends pleasure made his heart happy. "Mmmmhhh...cum in meee..." He moaned gently while her orgasm started to peter out, only to throb one more hard time with a final thick shot of jizz at his remark.

"Ugghh...mmmmhhh..." Gabbi leaned over once again, releasing Casey's throat and started to plant kisses on the back of his shoulder and upper back. "Hmmmmmm...fuck that was good honey...hehe..."

Casey giggled, "Yeah...mh...we should probably turn ooff the shower though...we're wasting water." They both laughed at that.

"Well...I think we should probably give ourselves one more wash after this." They both shared a laugh at that.

And they did in fact do one more quick scrub, namely of their genitals, and then shampooed up their hair, helping scrub each other off before rinsing and finally shutting it down to climb out together.

As they toweled off though, Gabbi asked what they would do now? Since Casey would have to be home tonight, as his parents might get a little concerned if he spent the whole weekend with Gabbi. They didn't want to push their luck with how sweet his mother and father had been.

So he thought about how they could spend their day together, yesterday they pretty much just lounged and relaxed in each other's arms after sex, which was great! But now, he thought maybe it would be fun if they went out on another little date, something that he could afford of course with allowance money, nothing too expensive or extravagant, but still fun.

Finishing drying off, he thought of it and smiled, "Well...there's the carnival?"

Later That Day: Festival Feast

The Feast was something that occurred in Casey's town annually, right around this time of year, spring coming in, Summer just around the corner, temperatures still cool enough out so that everyone doesn't mind being crowded outside. There's tents put up with all the basic carnival attractions you know and love, darts, squirt guns, prizes, strength test, teacup rides, other bigger coasters, food trucks and more.

And since it was free to get in, Casey knew for a fact that he could afford to take his new girlfriend there with him. "You know...I've never actually been to this." Gabbi admitted as the couple walked up to the open field where everything was set up. A good, healthy crowd of people had gathered, students having fun on the weekend, families taking their kids down the big colorful slide and so on.

"Really?" Casey raised a brow at her, they both had gotten redressed, Casey donning a simple purple t-shirt and jeans while Gabbi put on a black tank top and skinny jeans with her high heeled ankle cut boots. Typical with her style of course, and the temperature was nice and cool, but bright enough to not require a jacket. "I come to this every year, usually with my parents but sometimes by myself. I love the rides." He grinned ear to ear as they walked hand in hand, into the field. Immediately immersing themselves into the crowd.

Just the feeling of her hand in his own, fingers interlocked and strolling side by side, God he was so happy! Weeks ago, he was as down as you could be in the dumps, but now, he was soaring on cloud nine looking at his girlfriend. The height difference didn't bother him at all, the fact that she was waaaaaaaaaay out of his league didn't bother him either. He was just taken with her, and happy things turned out this way.

"Well then, let's sample some of this stuff shall we?" Gabbi said with a grin, tugging Casey along as she started to jog into the carnival.

They strolled about a bit, heading to the small ticket booth where you could pay to acquire tickets for the rides, just entering the fair was free, but to ride the coasters and play the games you needed to pay. So Gabbi excitedly went to the booth and ponied up some cash before Casey got the chance to protest, buying ten tickets for the both of them, "So we can ride everything, my treat?"

The blue eyed boy sighed, "Fiiine, but I pay for games! You gotta let me buy you something at some point."

"Hehe! Okaaaaayyy." They both knew he was jobless, so he had very little pocket money, but he still wanted to treat her to something every now and again.

And so he did! One of the first things they did together, since Casey brought up spending money on her, she tugged his arm and pointed to one of the game booths, "Wanna win me a teddy?" Which came as a surprise, Casey didn't take Gabbi for the type of girl to like the whole plushie animal scene, but he shrugged. If it's what she wanted, he'd go for it!

The couple hustled up to the first game booth, the skinny carny man behind the counter eyeing them as they approached and specified, three dollars to play, pop three balloons with five darts and you win the prize!

Now Casey wasn't good at a lot, but what he was good at, were these carnival games. Since he came here every single year, playing on his parents money, he'd become quite the adept! He paid the money and accepted the darts, only needing three out of the five though to pop the required balloons! "Well well we have a winner!" The carny called out, pushing a button to make the light bulbs around the prize wall all light up and blink in a rotating order.

"Woo!" Gabbi jumped up and down, "Brown teddy! Right there!" She pointed out the stuffy she wanted and was handed it off by the man. "Eeee! Thank you babyyyy!" She quickly came in and went for a hug to Casey. Smooching him on the cheek and forehead and...face in general.

"Hehe! You're welcome, I didn't know you liked stuffed animals?" He asked.

Gabbi shrugged, "I do, well...plus they help with my filming room for my...second job." She whispered naughtily to Casey.

Truly, he almost forgot that she did a little online stuff on the side to make extra cash, but apparently the teddy would serve as an excellent addition to the decorations inside it. Couldn't complain there, although it did make Casey think, at some point he was gonna inquire a bit more about that second job. He might be interested in seeing what kind of shows exactly Gabbi puts on, especially if people were buying her panties...it could only mean dirty things. "Well, okay then." Casey replied.

However after that point, it was time to test out some of these rides! The teacups were simple spinning seats, but there were others that looked fun. A wheel driven spinning ride that slung it's passengers around in the air, the couple enjoying making each other severely dizzy at that. The Round Up, which was another spinning one, however it lifted them up at a ninety degree angle while they stood in place. Then of course the Ferris wheel, which was okayyyy, mainly it was romantic, as they both got to just sit in the seats, continue to hold hands and enjoy the view of the carnival below them.

Both of them let out high pitched screams of joy while it flung them around, but oooooh they paled in comparison to the dreaded...Zipper.

That ride is a complete hazard but they fucking loved it! Getting into the ride, it spun them around like a wheel-o gadget, slinging their heads back and forth on the pillows and rising them high, over looking the carnival together, but unable to appreciate it as they could with the Ferris Wheel, as it slammed them back down and flipped them some more!

By the time they were able to get off of said ride, they both were laughing and fumbling over each other, dizzy, and feeling like they just fell out of one of those clouds that happens in a cartoon when a fist fight starts. "Oh my God, I haven't been on a ride like that in years." Gabbi said, still catching her breath.

"It's tradition in the Bennet family to ride it at least once a year!" He proclaimed proudly, "Tomorrow I'll probably be back here with my parents before it closes up."

Gabbi nodded, "Well, now I'm hungry, so I think I'm gonna grab some cotton candy?"

"You're hungry after being thrown and spun around?" Casey chuckles, "Okay, it's right over here." Leading her along, they went to the line for the cotton candy machine, slowly inching up for a bit until Gabbi was up next in line, she excitedly scooted up and asked for the pink cotton flavor and waited while the man got to work on her bundle. Casey meanwhile patiently waiting behind her, gently swaying back and forth and appreciating the beautiful view that was-

"Casey?"

...that voice.....

Casey turned his head to look back, and right away he wished that he hadn't. As facing him was something that a little over a month ago, he would've loved to have seen. But now...it only made his heart hurt looking at her. His first girlfriend, who cruelly dumped him with a picture text...Jessica.

She was standing there, candy apple in hand as the two eyed each other only about six feet apart. Of course she'd be here, everyone in the school goes here! Casey was beating the crap out of himself mentally for not thinking of the possibility that she would come here.

"....Jessica." He said monotone, unsure of how to react, the last he saw her was homing in on two months, not counting the picture. So seeing her in all her glory, 5'7, red hair in a tightly pulled back ponytail, spaghetti strap tank top and capri jeans. Busty chest of C cups making the fabric stretch, her tight eighteen year old bod was something that many other girls were jealous of. Hence why Casey felt like the luckiest guy on the planet Earth when she asked him out.

"What are you doing here?" She asked confused.

To which Casey looked even more confused, "I always come to the fair." Defensively responding, "I thought you didn't like them?"

She put her hand on her hip, "My boyfriend wanted to come."

Instant sting in the heart, Casey had a good idea who she was referring to, the faceless dick in the picture she sent. It almost felt like an attack, like her justification was a weapon to be used on him for asking why she was here. Like he was imputing on her space. But after that initial pang, he noticed a different feeling bubbling up in his chest, not the heart breaking sadness he was stuck with for days after she left him, but instead...annoyance and anger. Like just with her stance, the tone of her voice, she could've said it differently. Made it feel less targeted, but she chose to sharpen her words, cock her hip, in a way that she knew to convey it was a blow to him.

How could he have ever thought this girl was so sweet? She had showed him several times now she was the exact opposite of such sweetness. Casey had to fight the urge to ball up his fist. "Well that's nice." He replied, his blank tone definitely taking on a bit more edge of its own after that. "I assume it's the one you kindly showed me?" Whoa! Where did that boldness come from? Casey surprised himself with bringing up the unspoken picture, a bite to his words that shocked even him.

Jessica leaned back a bit, blinking a few times, probably not expecting him to have the stones to bring it up, but he did. "Yes actually, and where's your picture girl hm?" She challenged suddenly, "I don't see her any-"

"Someone say my name?" Gabbi suddenly chimed in, stepping up and immediately putting her arm around Casey and hugging him tight to her. Her name wasn't mentioned, but Casey assumed she heard enough to know what was happening. "Thanks baby, I love cotton candy." She said taking a bite of her pink, fluffy treat, only to turn down to go straight for a kiss with Casey! Sharing the melted sugary sweetness with him in a deep, tongue filled kiss right in front of, as Gabbi only referred to her as, the bitch.

This took Casey by surprise, but he melted into her lips just as the cotton candy did. Catching on right away as to the power play she was pulling here and he eagerly made out withy her for a moment that stretched into several. Before Gabbi pulled away with a lick of her lips and a grin, then turned back to face Jessica, who was still standing there watching.

Casey took note that he resisted the urge to form a fist, however Jessica did not, and her fist was white knuckling around the stick her candy apple was on, as well as the one by her side. "Here's my picture girl." Casey continued.

"Gabriella Jimenez." She said without extending a hand for a handshake or anything, electing to keep her arm around Casey instead.

Jessica said nothing in reply, before suddenly they all heard, "Hey babe." And if you could just imagine, the voice, of the most stereotypical jock douchebag you've ever heard in your life, and then slap an additional 'dumbass' stamp onto it, that is what the voice sounds like. "You were right, they wouldn't let me take the doughboy on the ride. Dudes a major buzz kill." And this hulking man of easily 6'3 two hundred plus pounds of muscle approached Jessica from the side, and it was just an instant moment of silence as he stood by Jessica's side, taking a few bites of said doughboy on a paper plate. He looked back and forth between the three in a staring contest, "...what I miss?"

"Nothing Conner." Jessica says with a quick, snappy tone.

"What Jessy? Something on your mind?" She looks to her cotton candy, then back to Jessica's candy apple, giving her a pet name in an obvious power play. "What? Wishing you had mine? Heh, sorry, think they just ran out." Gabbi said snarky and confident, then looked to Casey again, "Candy's nice and everything but I think we should probably get some real food? Wanna take me to get lunch?"

Casey glanced up at her, knowing very well what she was doing, she was trying to make Jessica jealous. Or piss her off in any way that she could, and while Casey knew it was definitely petty...he couldn't help but get a little sense of satisfaction from the idea of it. Especially since she was putting him up as the dominant one in the relationship! Not letting on that Gabbi was clearly the money maker between the two, and the designated driver. She was basically exhibiting wingman behavior, for the opposite reason of getting a girl, she was repelling a girl. "S-sure baby! Where do you wanna go?"

Gabbi looped her arm into his again, "Hmmm...I dunno yet, wanna fuck in the car until we figure it out?" She blurted out much to Casey's surprise! Already starting to walk them away without giving Jessica a chance to say anything back. "Shower sex was amaaazing, my legs are still shaky from it, but I want more." She leaned down and nibbled on his neck, like a ravenous girl in heat, eager for more time with her man. "Oh! Sorry can't stay Jessy! Nice meeting you Conner!" She called back, giving the stud a proper goodbye as she had an inclination that he was probably more innocent in the whole picture situation then Jessica was.

And hilariously, they heard Conner go, "Nice meetin' ya too!" Followed by a hushed, sharp whisper from Jessica that was blurred through the sounds of the crowd.

The couple strolled out of the field now, heading back to Gabbi's car, and that's when the realization of what just happened dawned on Casey. "Hoooooly shit! That...we just...I mean!?" He babbled a bit.

Gabbi grinned, "He I let her off easy cuz of that innocent bag of hammers brain Conner was there." Glancing down at Casey again, "Under normal circumstances, I would've ripped her a new asshole, but petty reverse compliments and backhanded talk is always best when a girl wants to fuck with another girls brain." She said like it meant nothing at all, proud of her actions.

"I....I didn't think..." Casey was still fighting to find his speech, "I mean...that was insane I...I feel..." He couldn't put it to words just yet, but he did feel fantastic! Like how you feel satisfied after getting the last word in an argument, Gabbi looked down at him while he gathered his thoughts. Looking herself a little concerned that maybe she had gone too far in confronting Jessica rather than just walking away, but Casey quelled her worries by saying, "Amazing. I thought...I thought when I'd see her I'd...I'd be heart broken and just wanna cry, beg her to take me back. Say I'm sorry for nothing a thousand times but...that was amazing." He said in wonder.

"Well you had nothing to apologize for, she was the bitch, you're innocent in the matter, so if I managed to sting her back a little, I'll take it. Because she hurt my Casey, and I will forever have her labelled as a cunt in my book." Ouch! Sharp word.

But Casey didn't mind it at all, she was a cunt! With a capital C!

"Yeah...yeah! You're amazing!" He said and suddenly threw his arms around Gabbi! Diving in for a kiss and surprising the taller woman.

"Mh! Hmhmhmh!" She giggled and wrapped her arms around Casey, the pair making out for a bit in the parking lot, teddy bear and cotton candy in both hands while other people, coming and going to the carnival watched them as they passed by. A few cute grins and whispers exchanged, the sun shining brightly over the pair sent a little air of love around the onlookers, and a few couples held hands a little bit tighter while they passed on. The cutest couple making the lovey dovey aura swell a bit around them.

Eventually though, they did break off from each other's lips, staring into each other's eyes fondly for a moment, Gabbi's hands on the small of Casey's back, and his around the back of her neck. "...did you actually want lunch by the way?" The teen asked.

Gabbi giggled, "I could go for some nuggies and fries if you're feeling up for some golden arches?"