Something Better Ch. 04

Story Info
After their romantic night, the couple heads to the carnival.
7.3k words
4.86
11.2k
44

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. One...Eternity...Later...

HEYYYY YOOOUU GUYYYYSSS!!!

First things first, I wanted this chapter too be longer, but I've been through so much recently lol. I got sick and I needed treatment and surgery, which put a major blow in my writing but I thankfully have recovered. I wanted this chapter to be longer with another sex scene, but I was down for the count for so long, and it's been so long since I updated this, so I pulled the ripcord, an average length chapter is better than none!

The following contains dickgirl on femboy love lol, why do I even bother explaining anymore?

I hope you all enjoy :)

*****

SHE SAID YES!

Casey's heart went thumpity thump in his chest, Gabbi agreed to go with him to prom! After their magical night together for the first time, Casey stayed the night with her. Since his parents were so convinced that he finally had a new girlfriend, when he gave them the call to confirm he was sleeping over, they were more than happy to allow it. Despite him being eighteen, he was still in the habit of asking their permission for everything.

But his mom was a total sweetheart and gave him the green light, of course with his father shouting, 'Condoms!' in the background. The couple giggled listening to this as Casey had put his parents on speaker and were blissfully unaware of the naughtiness that had already taken place condom free.

Saying goodnight to them, Gabbi and Casey cuddled right back up, spending the remainder of the day all snuggled, with lots and lots of kisses, TV and just being together. It was the first time Casey had ever slept in a bed with someone overnight, and spooning was amaaaaaaaaaziiiiing. He never wanted to return to his little twin bed ever again!

After that though it was Saturday morning, and the couple were starting out their day. Gabbi had it off from work so they were free to decide what they wanted to do, and first things first was a shower.

"Right this way boy toy." Gabbi lead Casey through her apartment, through the living room to her master bathroom. Her home was known as a Luxury apartment, which basically just meant, bigger, expensive apartment. And her bathroom matched this sentiment, it was about the size of a bedroom with enough space for Casey to stand in the center with his arms out to either side and spin around without hitting anything. She patted his tushy as he passed her by and then followed him into the space.

Both of them were still completely naked, as neither felt the need to get dressed around the other one. Clothes were for squares anyway! So Gabbi's gorgeous cock was swaying between her legs with each step. After a little pillow talk last night, Casey got an official measurement out of her, her little fib of nine and a half inches was indeed off, she was actually closer to a full twelve inches...rounded down.

Which on one hand...Casey was impressed with himself for taking all of it! And on the other hand...damn, that's hot to know, and he couldn't stop himself from repeatedly glancing down at her member over and over and over again. He was never into cock before her, but now that he's had it in both of his holes, he couldn't stop thinking about it! And he wondered to himself why he hadn't been obsessed with girl cock his entire life! Shooting repeated looks down at her member while she wasn't looking, glancing back up at her perfectly round, C cups also bouncing slightly with her motions. She leaned over to twist the handle of the shower and the water started cranking.

"Ooookay! Let's wash up, you can just use my shampoo, plus you smelling all girly and sweet is kinda hot." She teased him.

Casey rolled his eyes, "Weirdo." Moving to stand beside her until the water heated up and they both were able to step inside the steaming spray. The two bodies, complimenting each other with their vastly different complexions, Casey snow white and Gabbi caramel, their hands immediately went to each other. Playing with each other under the water droplets, Gabbi picked up one of her soap bars, it was definitely a girly, perfumed scented and delicate shaped bar, but Casey didn't bring any soap from home, so he was stuck smelling girly today it seemed!

She ran the soap along his body, getting him all sudsy and washing him down, meanwhile Casey had to fight to resist the giggles. Her touching him everywhere like this made her definitely locate all of his ticklish spots. And plus just feeling her all over him again was definitely enough to get him feeling a little excited, plus staring at her already perfect body now getting all wet? He could feel his smaller member starting to twitch to life.

"Sooo...prom, I'm gonna need a ticket and a dress." Gabbi said happily, after soaping him up all over. Spending eeeeextra time washing his perky butt of course, she handed the soap to him to do her next.

"Heh, yeah, I can get you a ticket at school, we're allowed to bring someone who doesn't go to our school with us so there shouldn't be any problems." He replies, now with the soap bar in hand, looking over Gabbi's form, he started to nearly salivate. And eagerly went straight to her boobs!

Gabbi laughed as he did this, using the soap to get the bubbles and suds all over her incredible chest, while squeezing and rubbing the glorious milk bags in his smaller hands. "Sounds good to me, it'll be my first prom."

Casey looked up at her, "Wait really? You didn't go to yours?"

She shook her head, wet hair swinging, "Nope, first boyfriend in high school I had sex with, and when the relationship ended a few months later on not the best note, oh he made sure eeeeeeveryone knew what I was packing downstairs. Needless to say, didn't get many dates for a while after that."

"What a dick!" Casey exclaimed.

"That's what he said when I first fucked him, but apparently when we broke up all of the sudden I was gross." She mocked it, able to smile at the memory of the bad event in her past. "Teens can be fucking mean, but it's okay. After graduating I got plenty of dates." She said, trailing off a little while Casey continued to work on her form.

Rubbing the soap into every inch of her body after spending waaaay too long rubbing her titties. He soaped up her abdomen, then coming back up to do her arms, back down to do her legs and going around to play with her amazing ass. The suds rinsing down the drain while he was bent over to massage the soap in, and Gabbi was taking an appreciative view of his own butt from where she stood.

"Mmh..." She reached over and gave his wet ass a slap.

Casey jolted, and rolled his eyes back listening to her giggle in accomplished pride, bu8t then he circled back around to her front, and looked at the one spot he'd yet to clean. That dark, slightly jumping cock of hers, she was soft right now but even soft she was big, and the gentle twitches made it look like it may be on the verge of waking up. "Guess I'd...better get this too hm?" He offered.

"I think you should do it on your knees." Gabbi said with a smirk, her hand still laying on Casey's ass and giving it a gentle rub, squeezing it a little before smacking it again. The splatter of water droplets clapping out around them. God she loved how Casey was such a thin little thing, but he filled out soooo perfectly at the booty and hips. Her cock jumped again...

"Yeah?" Casey replied, glancing down at her member again with only a moment of hesitation before he sunk down onto his knees. "Like this?"

Gabbi bit her lip, she had to remind herself that Casey wasn't a virgin anymore now, she'd fucked his face, and his ass, so she didn't have to be so delicate and needed to stop being surprised when he was more eager to do this stuff. Clearly he had a very good time with her and wanted more, so she could get behind a more eager Casey.

His hands started to rub the soap in, getting a good amount of suds all on the root of her cock, squeezing the bar between his fingers to make them extra bubbly before he then stroked them up the length of Gabbi's dick. Tugging on her skin to work the soap onto her head before slipping back down and cradling her balls next. Washing them and going under for her taint as well, being extra thorough before he resumed attention on her shaft again. Stroking the bubbles up and down her length, putting the soap down so he could use two hands. Feeling the pumping of her heart in her cock while it quickly started to stiffen in his grasp.

"Nnnf..." Gabbi chewed her lower lip, bringing her hands up to pinch her nipples while watching Casey work. Her dick quickly hardened up to it's full size again thanks to Casey's motions, and his stroking became slippery jerking. Going from the purpose of cleaning her womanhood off, to giving her a soapy hand job.

He fondled her balls again, not wanting them to go unloved, rolling the big plums on his palm as his thumb played with her tip a bit. His breath starting to come out a bit hotter now as his own smaller prick had also gotten nice and stiff. He thought about putting her cock in his mouth, but then he'd get soap all over his tongue and...that sounds unpleasant. So instead, he directed her sudsy cock to the spray of water, and started to rinse her off. Gabbi giggling again at the hotness of the stream, combined with the soft touch of her boyfriend working her over.

That beautiful dick was now all sparkly and clean and Casey licked his lips, he didn't get to suck her last night, so he wanted to now, leaning under the shower stream, he stuck out his tongue and licked along her tip. Then parted his lips to welcome that member into his mouth, resting her spongey head onto his tastebuds, and then going deeper for it to be on his tonsils next.

Gabbi let out a dreamy sigh, "Aaahh...fuck Casey...mmmh...good boy..." She praised him, sending a tingling shudder down his spine. The water still running over the both of them, but now all the suds were rinsed off. She reached down to toy with his wet black locks while massaging her breast with the other hand. "Suck that cock...ughnn..." She groaned, tilting her head back a little but then looking back down at her boyfriend.

His baby blues glanced back up at her, and both members of this couple were enamored with how the other looked. Soaking wet with messy, damp hair, him on his knees looking up, her with her hand dropping now to her hip and looking down. Fuck, it was the perfect picture.

She started to steadily buck her hips, rocking them to saw her cock in and out of those soft pink lips. And Casey responded in kind, keeping a hand on her balls while he bobbed his head. He couldn't believe how much he missed the taste of her cock! That salty sweet deliciousness! It was gonna be his favorite treat from now on.

But he did notice a problem, the running water with his heat, and the dampness of their skin did make it a liiittle bit awkward. He had to be careful working her shaft as he didn't want to tug too hard while they both were soft and vulnerable. He knew shower sex was always romanticized in porn and movies, but he could see both the downside and appeals of it.

So he re-strategized, pulling off her cock, and tilting it up so he could run his tongue from root to the tip and back down again. He'd given her cock a normal bath, now it was time for a tongue bath. Licking all over it's length, he slurped softly, mouth making gentle sucking noises while he serviced her member all over, then dipped down lower to take her balls into his mouth next. Sucking the large orb into his lips and playing with it on his tongue.

"Oooooooouuu...good boy...hehehe..." Gabbi loved it when he played with her balls, and Casey was very much falling in love with being called a good boy. "Mmmh...stand up, let's do it." Gabbi said happily, stepping back a little from Casey and reaching down to lift him off the floor.

Casey grinned, "Okay...um...do we have lube in here?" He asked, he knew it would be awkward having sex in here without it, so he sounded a little concerned at the prospect.

Thankfully Gabbi was ahead of him, nodding her head, she peeked out of her glossy shower curtain, and reached over to the segmented mirror medicine cabinet, reaching inside and taking out a bottle of anal jelly from within. "Always smart to keep some in every room of the house." She grinned, earning a sliiightly nervous, but mainly excited chuckle from Casey.

She unsnapped the cap and squirted a nice glob of the bluish jelly onto her palm and closed it back up, butting it on the sink outside and stroking the fluid into her cock, slicking it up really good. Hilariously, they'd need to wash her cock again after this, but when the horny calls, you answer it!

Her hand squelched a bit while jerking the thick, viscous substance around her member until it was good and ready for a tight fit. "Okay, gimmie your leg." She reached down to hook her arm underneath the back of Casey's knee, needing to squat down a bit herself given her several tall inches on the teen. Casey lifted his leg up and braced one hand on the shower wall to help balance himself, the floor was slippery so no need to have a repeat of their tumble in bed last night while in here!

Gabbi held his leg in the crook of her elbow and leaned over, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before aiming her cock with her free hand at his hole. Rubbing the tip in a little bit and earning a little gasp from Casey at the contact, smearing some of the lube into his star before she gently leaned forward. "Nnnnfff..." Casey bit his lip, holding onto Gabbi's shoulder with his other arm as he started to feel her bitch breaker pushing into his entrance.

She was still going to be careful, they may have had an amazing night last night, but Casey was still getting used to getting fucked in the ass. So she didn't just ram it in, she carefully guided her length up into his tunnel, delicately feeding in inch after inch. Holding him close to her and thankful for the soothing spray of the steamy water. The lubricant making sex in the shower possible, and soon, after maybe a minute or so of careful maneuvering, Gabbi had hilted her foot long member deep within Casey's tummy. Stretching out that sweet boy hole to accommodate her girth, "Oooooo...yeah baby....a girl could reeeally get used to this." She playfully tease/flirted with Casey.

Whose face was relaxed, eyes closed and lips parted while he focused on her cock spreading him apart. "Aaah....uhh..." His moans were quiet, blissful, and just the cutest to Gabbi's ears. Eventually though his eyes opened once more to look at her again, teeth resuming their nibbling of his lower lip, "Nnnff...I think a boy could get used to it too." He threw her compliment back at her, both of them grinning before leaning in for another kiss. This one lingering though, and their lips smacking as they repeated the kiss over and over again.

And without breaking away, Gabbi pulled her hips back and started the gentle motion of fucking. Extracting her cock slowly, then pushing it back in. Starting with maybe a single thrust every two seconds just to get them started out. She was surprised Casey wasn't that sore after last night, probably because they had the whole day of just resting and relaxing together so he had enough time to recuperate.

So taking her length was a bit easier this time around, but still a task for the recently deflowered Casey. "Mmmmhh...mmhaah...oooohhh..." He moaned when they pulled apart, holding tightly onto his girlfriend, he could feel that stiff log of hot cock meat just burying itself nice and snugly into his belly. His dangling foot flexed a bit, toes curling and pointing out as the sensations started their pulsing once again. Running the sweet tingles all over his form and bringing him that sweet warmth of bliss. "Aaagh....aaahhh...mmmhh...Gabbi..." He moaned her name, lighting a fire in her eyes while they looked at each other.

With a steady increase to her pace, she crawled to a speed of one thrust per second now. And she wasn't being gentle with her pushing. Now when she shoved her length inside him, her balls would clap against his wet skin. And a cock shaped bump could be seen on Casey's stomach, "Nnnffgh...your ass is so perfect baby boy..." She leaned in again and swiped at Casey's lips with her tongue. "Fuck I want this all day every day..." She said hotly, her grip on him tightening a bit, her cock was in hot, velvety heaven right now. His inner walls crushed down on her dick with everything that they had, putting Gabbi into a state of bliss already! They had only just started, but it seemed that Casey was already becoming quite adjusted to taking her.

"You...you can go f-faster baby..." He whispered to her as they came nearly forehead to forehead with their motions.

And once again, he could see the burning blaze of arousal flaring inside her dark brown eyes. "Rrrg..." She growled a little, leaning in to steal another quick kiss before to his surprise, she released his leg, putting it back down on the floor and turned Casey around. "Face the wall...bend over..." She commanded him! And Casey felt a whoosh of excitement as her voice became authorative! She wasn't asking him to turn around, she was telling him to, and to bend over for her...and he liked that...he liked it a lot...

"Yes Ma'am..." He nodded his head, arching his back and bending over, never coming off of her cock though while they adjusted positions. He placed both hands on the shower wall now and went up onto his tip toes to be able to meet with Gabbi's hips at this new angle.

Gabbi gripped onto Casey's hips, and with the green light to go faster, that's exactly what she did! "NMH!" She grunted on her first hard thrust, making his booty jiggle from the force, and picked up the momentum to a healthy fucking speed! Going from one thrust per second...to three.

"Ooooooooooohhhh!" Casey moaned loudly! His voice arching up to that high pitch he's always had when he got excited or scared over something. Needing to squeeze his eyes shut as he felt his prostate being crushed under the fat girth of his lovers dick. "Uuuuggghhh, Gabbiiii...ohhhh...fuck me..." He whimpered, glancing back at her over his shoulder, "Fuck me hard..."

SLAP! Gabbi gave his ass a good hard spank, followed by a few more than made the boy squeal! Gabbi was still moooostly holding back, as if she went all out on this boy toy, he'd be a drooling mess on the floor, and she wasn't sure he was ready for that just yet, they should wait until they're together at least a little longer before they get kinky. But rough sex...she could do that now at least...

"Urrrrghhh...yeah? You want it hard little slut?" She smacked his ass again, loving the pink handprints that glowed for a moment before fading. She spread her legs apart a bit, placed one hand on Casey's shoulder and the other on his hip still, and worked her hips to roughly fuck him up. Pounding her cock into his sugar chute hard enough that her balls swung and slapped against his own smaller berries.

"OOOH! Oooouuu! Aaaqaagh! Haaaahh! Yes!" Casey yelped out, voice arching up top be nice and girly, sounding as sweet as he smelled! One of his feet actually kicked up off the floor for a split second before touching down onto his tippy toes again due to the force of her drilling thrusts.

He also started pushing himself back against her, responding to her thrusts to the best of his ability, throwing his ass into her pelvis. Allowing the couple to rut into each other like wild animals in heat! The slight twinge of pain and uncomfortable stretch he felt when she first pushed in disappeared within seconds, and now all he could focus on her stuffing that beautiful girl dick into him over and over again until he went cross eyed!

"Rrrrghhn! Nngggh...oooohhh baby...mmmhhh you're in for it now...I'm gonna fuck your ass all the time...gonna break you in...make you my bitch!" Gabbi growled into his ear, leaning around to bite onto his neck again.