Something Borrowed Ch. 03

Story Info
Maggie finds an apartment and a girlfriend.
4.4k words
4.36
2.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MargaretJ
MargaretJ
23 Followers

(Before we begin, please remember this story is totally a fiction. All the names, places and situations do not represent any real people or places. All characters are over 18. To make sense of this story, you should start at the beginning with chapter 1. A brief note. My stories are stories not just sex scenes. When I write I love to give background and context to the lives of my characters. I like to think they are slow burns. If you find them not to your liking, Please move on, but I hope you stay and enjoy Margaret's journey to the end. Please fill free to make a comment or send me ideas on what should happen next. I do hope you enjoy)

--- Maggie

Recap

So just three weeks before the wedding I broke it off with Kenny, packed my things and left town. Actually, I fled town, not having the courage to face my mother and explain why I was leaving. Just a short note left on the kitchen table. I felt empowered by the words of encouragement to seek my dream from my dad. So, at twenty-two I left home to begin my search for "more." I decided the best course of action would be for me to head to New York and go to work for him.

Now Chapter 3

My mom and dad's marriage just existed. She was a workaholic and a "nose to the grindstone" individual with clear expectations of the future and the road to get there. Her world revolved around cooking, cleaning and taking care of her husband and children, just as her mother and her grandmother before her. She was content living in this small town and never leaving. She understood her role as wife and mother and she thought she had married a man that would provide a stable steady income to take care of her and their growing family and had the same vision of the future.

Married at eighteen just out of high school the pair seemed a good match. My mom the happy homemaker and my dad having a good paying job at the local clothing store. Working hard for several years, they saved bought a house and my dad finally became the store manager. My mom cooked and cleaned and cleaned some more, volunteering several days a week at various community groups.

My parents had sex twice during the week and on Saturday nights after the children went to bed. It was always with the lights out and my mom was never completely in the nude. Mom never enjoyed sex and I don't remember much public intimacy between them as I was growing up. I don't think she ever saw dad's penis, let alone touched it or tasted it. Sex was a wife's role in life and taking her husband's seed into her body, her wifely duty. There was no foreplay and no Passion. My mother only allowed the missionary position. (I learned most of this years later, when mom was preparing me for my own marriage to Kenny.) I don't think my mother ever had an orgasm either by her own hand or with her husband. My dad turned his sexual frustration into working more hours at his business.

It was when Dad became store manager that things changed between them. Turned out He wanted more both intimately and professionally. He dreamed of a different life beyond this small community with its puritanically ways and had bigger plans for the future. My dad discovered online retailing and began a small online business. Who would have thought online retailing would be the wave of the future. After several small attempts, He finally found his niche. He wanted to move to a larger more liberal city.

He was convinced, with a new home, he and his wife could grow more of a shared intimacy far away from the old fashion values instilled from their birth place. He wanted to expand his business with new contacts and more opportunities. She was adamant that they were staying put, where they both had been born, grew up and lived all their lives. She wanted the life of her mother and her grandmother and was content, he wanted more.

Every evening after dinner, we could hear them arguing. The arguments grew louder and more heated as the months moved on. Soon the only thing they shared were the two daughters that they loved deeply. My dad wanted "more" and asked her for a divorce. They tried a marriage counselor, but in the end their partnership slowly dissolved to nothing.

After the divorce Dad developed an alliance with a major online shopping venue, based in Seattle. I know you know the name. This was the break he needed and his small online business took off and expanded. At the suggestion of some people, he met through his networking, he decided a move to New York City. He felt it was the best location for the type of clothing and accessories he wanted to sell. He made his own place in the online fashion trade, slowly branching out selling a fashion line for women on a budget. Soon he was not just selling but designing his own line of clothing and selling them to women at discount prices. His company was formed and he had his own brand name. He called his clothing line, MK Affordables.

He named it after me, Margaret and my sister Kelly. It was his way of remembering his children. It started out as a small online outlet and after lots of hard work his fashion concept took off and MKA developed into a thriving online retailer.

When I fled my small home town after the breakup with my boyfriend just weeks before our wedding and my failed attempts to find a girlfriend. It made sense to head to New York and work for him. He welcomed me with open arms. It was here that I started to find my "more," just as he had years before. I did not yet realize how trapped I was by my small-town breeding.

I began working for my dad's company. I enjoyed the work and found I was good at it. With his encouragement, I recognized my self-worth for the first time as a woman in the business world. My life was not defined by having to have a man in my life and be married. I was my own woman. Every morning as I dressed and put on my make up, I looked in the mirror and worked on my new attitude and confidence. These early morning pep talks filled me with the longing and desire for a female lover. I came out of the closet, declared myself gay publicly. Silly me, the face looking back was still the innocent naïve twenty-two-year-old girl from the small town, not a worldly Lesbian woman.

I knew I wanted a girlfriend, certainly one with benefits. Just didn't know how to begin to find one. My only lesbian relationship had been with Alice and she had seduced me. She was subtle, but from the beginning to the end she had always been the one in control and took charge. Learning how to find a girlfriend and how to date would have to wait. My first priority was to find a place to live, I didn't want to live with my father indefinitely.

Finding an apartment and my first Girl Friend.

I must admit my apartment search started on a poor note. I opened a neighborhood paper and turned to the apartment for rent section. My first instinct was to find an apartment on my own. After a couple of calls I realized I could not afford to live alone, if I wanted an apartment in a desirable are in the city. So, I turned to the roommate section and began my search. The first four ads I answered were already taken. The next two were in a less than desirable neighborhood. Somewhat discouraged, I continued the calls. Reaching the last ad for a female roommate, I dialed the number. Honestly at the time I wasn't thinking a female roommate could also be a female playmate. My only thought was that I needed an apartment and with my income need someone to share expenses.

I called the number in the ad and a woman with a cheerful voice that seemed so full of life answer the phone after just 2 rings. I was delighted to hear that the apartment share was still available. Gail, the woman who answered said that she had a complex interview process to make sure she found someone that would be compatible as a roommate and already rejected several applicants.

I was intrigued and agreed to a telephone interview. Sitting on my bed we began to chat and asked each other questions. The conversation just flowed as so much personal information passed between us surprisingly easily. I told her that I was twenty -two and had recently moved to the city and was living with my dad while I searched for an apartment. Gail told me she was twenty-five and had been living in the city for two years. She told me that she was rather set in her ways and her old roommate could not live up to her expectations. The girl moved out of the apartment suddenly and left owing two months of her share of the rent. Gail was in a bind and without a new roommate she could not afford to stay in the apartment, but she still had a rigid screening process.

Her parents did not approve of her life style or of her move to New York and she was on her own financially. She had a good job as a graphic designer, but she still needed a roommate to meet the expense of living in the city. She had enough savings to pay last month's rent and probably this month's rent. She was really desperate to find a new flat mate before she was forced to default on her lease. She gave me an estimate of what it would cost to share the apartment and I told her my share of the rent and expenses would be no problem as I was making a sufficient income working for my dad.

By the time we hung up we felt like old friends and very comfortable with each. She made no promises as she said she was still not sure, but invited me to come see the apartment and to continue our talk.

From her description the two-bedroom apartment sounded ideal for me. Gail gave me the address and invited me to visit her home. Wanting to make the best impression, I got dressed in one of my best outfits from work. Choosing a nice white bra and panty set, I pulled on beige pantihose up around my waist. I chose a pants and blouse combination with a matching jacket over it. Looking in the mirror and putting on light makeup, I thought I looked presentable. I wanted to impress Gail that I was a serious business woman seeking a roommate. Still in spite of my efforts to look older and stronger, I could see a meek timid mid-western girl playing dress up.

It did not take me long to find the correct building, it was just short subway ride from my dad's place. A uniformed doorman stood just inside the ornate glass doors as I approached the building. He greeted me politely and called up to Gail's apartment to announced me. I certainly did not have to worry about security in the building. I was impressed by everything I saw; the trees on the street, a full-time doorman and a beautiful tiled lobby, even an older couple leaving the building to walk their dog. I was swept up by the romance of it all.

" Just like the movies," I thought to myself as I looked around waiting for the elevator.

Gail opened the door to the apartment and greeted me. She was dressed in a light sweater and a form fitting short skirt. She was about my height and it was apparent that she had a trim fit body and nice figure. What struck me most at the time was her smile. It was wide and open and filled her face. It clearly matched the voice on the telephone. Her blond hair reached just below her shoulders and her blue eyes sparkled. She ushered me into her apartment, taking my arm like an old friend. Closing the door, she immediately took charge of our conversation as she led me into the living room. Her manner reminded me of someone.

The short hallway opened into the living area and I followed her in. The room felt nice and cozy. Looking around the room, it was decorated just the way I would have chosen, comfortable, but not overdone. I could see into the kitchen, a counter with two wicker stools arranged side by side separated the two rooms. She showed me the bedroom that would be mine. She explained that there was one shared bathroom in the apartment. We walked through a door on the side of the bedroom and directly into the bathroom. It was huge. Gail explained that each bedroom had their own door into the bath as well as the one from the hall. There was a large jacuzzi tub, two sinks with large mirrors above them and lots of vanity space. Plenty of space for two women living together to get ready for work each morning. She told me that we would share kitchen duties, share the cost of groceries and divide all other expenses of the apartment equally.

We returned to the living room and sat down to continue her interview process. She offered me a glass of white wine. It turned out to be my favorite vintage. Our personalities just clicked and we ended up spending the rest of the afternoon, sitting on the couch and sipping our wine. Gail dominated the conversation, leading us from one topic to another. Always probing. As the afternoon move on, we laughed, we cried and mostly giggled as we shared stories about the small towns in which we had both had been raised. We were relaxed and slightly tipsy by the time we finished the first bottle of wine. We were half way through our second bottle as the room darkened with the setting Sun, all of a sudden Gail got a silly grin on her face and asked, "Are you a lesbian?"

I was surprised by the question, got a bit flustered and blushed. In a low whisper I said, "Yes."

"I am so glad, she replied.

"I have to do this" she exclaimed, "your lips are begging to be kissed."

She moved close to me, leaned forward and took my face in her hands. She kissed me hard. She moaned into my mouth; I returned her moan with one of my own. One kiss led to another and soon we were exploring each other's bodies through our clothes. She pushed her tongue against my lips and they just parted as if they had a mind of their own. I gently kissed her back, holding her to me and running my hands along the soft fabric of the sweater, covering her back. As my hands descended to the middle of her back, I could not feel the straps of a bra. I searched for them for a moment.

Gail giggled at me and said, "Never wear one, I don't need to."

"I think we are compatible," she said as our lips parted and she looked deeply into my eyes. Sitting straight up in a serious tone she said, "I have rules, you have to follow."

"I am not a modest person and I hate a false sense of modesty. "I will often walk around the apartment in the nude or semi-nude."

"I am a lesbian and I am not comfortable with straight men visiting or sleeping over in the apartment."

And finally, she stated, "No strangers sleeping here," she continued,

"I insist that we both screen any women that we invite to spend the night."

I knew then that living with Gail would always be under her control and very structured. Gail might consider herself to be a free spirit and following her own path, but her roommate was expected to follow the same path. All this passed through my mind in a moment. I quietly returned to her arms. Rested my head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear

"I can live with them," and kissed her lips once more.

It suddenly dawned on me. Gail reminded me of Alice with how confident and in control she seemed. My eyes closed. I was transported back to my bedroom after the prom. I remembered how Alice had comforted me with her strength; seduced me with her tenderness. I remembered how I melted into her arms and surrendered to her kisses and was lost in her embrace. I opened my eyes and saw GaiI with her face so close to mine, her slightly opened lips drawing me closer. I kissed again and again. Kisses filled with a passion and desire that I had forgotten I had in me.

Gail just laughed as she pulled back from my embrace, "You'll be the perfect roommate."

I blushed and just kissed her again. The next thing I knew I was half naked on the couch. Gail's mouth was gently sucking on my nipples, teasing them with her tongue. I heard my moans of pleasure and could feel myself respond to the teasing of my swollen buds. I do not remember my blouse being undone or my bra being removed, I was so totally absorbed in the taste of her lips and a whiff of her female scent rising from her body as we made out. She giggled as I tried to wiggle out of the rest of my clothes.

"It would be easier if you wore a dress or a skirt."

"Of course it would," I thought making a mental note to get rid of all my slacks and jeans and wondering how she felt about shorts.

As I pulled off my pants, pantihose and panties, Gail was hysterical with all the layers of clothing I had to remove before I was nude.

"Undressing is going to be so much easier for you living here," she smirked tossing the rolled ball of my panties and pantihose across the room, "We don't bother pantihose or panties."

In the dim light of the darkening apartment Gail was cloaked in shadow as she undressed. In a swift movement she was bare from the waist up, her small beautiful breasts were totally exposed to my hungry eyes as it was true she did not wear a bra. Her nipples, like pebbles ready for my tongue and fingers to tease and pleasure them. Just as quickly she dropped her skirt and she was naked from head to toe. Her blonde hair gently caressing her shoulders and her sleek form finally revealed in its entirety. My eyes following the curve of her body and it was obvious that Gail was a natural blonde and did not shave her pits or her pussy.

Unclothed, Gail was a vision of beauty. Her high firm breasts, not too big but definitely big enough to get your attention. Her well-defined flat belly with a simple gold charm, pierced through her navel. Her pubic bush was full but you could see her labia through the light-colored curly mass of hair between her thighs. She had dancer's legs and seemed to glide to me. I was soon enveloped in her strong musk as she made love to me for the first time. Our bodies melded together as if they were one.

She used my body as if she had known me forever. She kissed and licked and probed in all the right spots and my body responded to her touch in ways I never knew it could. I had one maybe two orgasms almost at the same instant and a third one follows close behind. I shook and squirmed and released a flow of cream that soaked the couch. I was out of breath and lost in my own world of erotic bliss. I looked up into Gail's eyes and was lost in their deep blue color.

"My turn," she smiled down on me. She gracefully swung her body around and I was now looking up at her beautiful mound, covered in a golden mat of curls, right over my face. Her musk was even stronger now. It was an intense earthy aroma that came in waves as I looked up at her pulsing labia. Her outer lips were swollen open with her desire; her longer inner ones covered in a thick dew and seemed to be pouting, waiting to be kissed.

It was a tantalizing combination of sight and smell just out of reach. The hard nub of her clit was clearly visible and it was something I could not resist. I pulled her lower body to me with both hands, resting my hands on her ass cheeks as I made full contact with her pussy for the first time. My mouth pressed hard against her labia and my nose fell into the crack of her anus. I used my tongue and teeth to spread her labia, kiss and nip around her clit. For a moment I was lost in her taste and smell. As my head cleared, I went to work probing her vagina and teasing her lips and clit. I worked my tongue back and forth and in and out. Sometimes fast and sometimes slow, humming on her hard clit and swirling my tongue in her sweet pussy, finding her g spot.

I don't know how long it took, but in the end, Gail had a massive climax. She swung around and we held each other close. The couch would never be quite the same as it was drenched with our lovemaking. The room smelled of sex and sweat, we dozed off on the couch, neither of us concerned about sleeping on the wet spots.

I learned some valuable things about myself today.

Internally, my emotional make up believed in a very conservative model of relationships. It made little difference if I was with a man or a woman, there is always stronger dominant partner and a meek more subordinate one. I was not the stronger.

MargaretJ
MargaretJ
23 Followers
12