Something Borrowed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am kind of easy sexually.

I have a submissive personality to women that are assertive, demanding and dominant and it seems I like to be led not lead in my personal life.

Gail was a free spirit and listened to the beat of her drum. I heard the same beat and was so willing to follow her. I moved into my new home the following day.

To say Living with Gail was an adventure is an understatement. Semi nudity or total nakedness was anything but casual, it was almost a daily occurrence. In a matter of days, I learned that Gail just shaved her legs and just trimmed her pits and pussy when she felt, "the hair got out of control." There was always a display of flesh whenever her bedroom door opened in the morning. Her usual work outfit consisted of a skirt and blouse and 3" or 4" heels. She always wore thigh highs under her skirts and when she sat, you could see the tops of her stockings peeking out below the short hemline and once in a while a flash of her bare pussy. Soon this was my way of dress as well. No discussion or debate, Gail went through my wardrobe one morning and removed the items that she found unacceptable. Gone were most of my bras and panties and pantihose and in their place a few thongs and thigh high stocking in a rainbow of colors.

She bathed every day, but she had always had a heavy musk. It was her natural perfume and she did not try to mask it with perfumes or deodorants. I became addicted to it and her. She insisted that razors were for legs only or a little trimming here or there; I soon had a pelt of brown hair on my pussy

I can honestly say the most clothes I saw her wear was on the actual day I interview for the apartment. When I mentioned it to her as we sat naked eating dinner, she laughed, "I was dressing up for you." "I didn't want to scare you away on our first meeting."

As she said, Gail had no sense of modesty or privacy; the real show began two days after I move into the apartment. I was in the kitchen fixing a light meal for us to eat. The moment Gail came through the door, she tossed her case aside on the couch and marched straight into the bathroom and sat on the bowl. She didn't bother closing the door and I could clearly hear her tinkle as she relieved herself. She exited the bathroom through the door to her bedroom to change. When she reappeared from the bedroom, she was a vision just clad in the thigh highs and heels. Soon I was following suit and spending all my time at home naked in thigh highs and heels obeying Gail's whims. Our life was one of sex, erotic exploration, love and romance until it wasn't.

Gail asked me to move out. She said she felt I was closed off emotionally. Just stuck and not ready to invest in a real relationship. She said I was not truly vulnerable. Our intimacy was just not evolving to meet her needs for a real long-term loving life together. It was sexually satisfying and fun, but not going anywhere deeply emotionally. She felt I was afraid to commit without reservation. I told her no and that I loved her, deep down I knew she was right. It was funny in the way she phrased it.

"I am ready for more and you do not seem to want more."

The same way I moved in, I moved out the next day. Back to stay with my dad.

(I promise I will tell much more about my life with Gail in a separate story)

Chapter 4 soon to follow.

------ Maggie

12