All Comments on 'Something Different'

by xyster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i love it

him love your story very much plz wright it more and mor like this stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Fucking hell!! I LOVE your writing!! You are absolutely amazing. Kisses and HUGS, have a whole new meaning to me now! Awsome! I think I love you!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what the fuck is his name?

This author has a strange writer's block. She can give a name to the maid in her story ("Juliah"--huh?) but refuses to give a name to her hero, the son. Even his mother seems to have forgotten her boy's name, if he ever had one, and just keeps calling him "son." A very peculiar world this writer inhabits. One wonders what her problem might be. I have never given a story on Literotica a 00 rating, in fact, nothing less than 100, except for another of HER stories. Maybe this will lead her to reconsider her ridiculous approach to mother and son stories. But I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I thought this was a good story. I have often had thoughts of doing this to my mother in law.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Impossible for me to believe...

I'm pretty good at suspending my disbelief as I read, but this story kept reminding me that it had to be fiction. Perhaps if there were a way for the story to create a family where the actions and attitudes fit.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dreadful. The morher gives in to incest with not the slightest qualm. With only very minor misgivings she gets naked with her son. She talks about how big and strong he has become and loves the feel of his cock prodding her when they are both clothed, but then omits any description at all of his naked body. She also gives no description of what it feels like to have her own son's cock penetrating her. There is no indication that she enjoyed the experience. Penetration seems to be almost incidental and the story gets wrapped up quickly and unsatisfactorily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous