Something Extra in the Bottle Ch. 04

Story Info
At Destiny's lab, Slut's transformation continues.
4.1k words
4.6
9.5k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ty." A whispering voice entered my subconscious. I ignored it. Who was Ty?

"Oh wait. Hey Slut!" The same voice called, waking me. I started to recognize that the voice was Destiny's.

"Yeah?" I said in a groggy haze.

"Lick my asshole, Slut," Destiny ordered. I started automatically crawling up the bed to Destiny's spread legs under the covers. My mind was still waking up. I spread her asscheeks and started worshiping between them desperately. With one hand, Destiny rubbed her clit furiously and with the other, she reached down and firmly pressed my face into her ass. No more than ten minutes passed before she was moaning and squirming in a short but violent orgasm while I continued lapping at her puckering asshole.

"God! I can get used to this," she said panting heavily. "Keep licking my asshole until I tell you otherwise."

I compulsively did as I was told and continued licking her hole as she rolled over. Her rib cage expanded and contracted as she breathed heavily, falling back asleep. She didn't react to my presence at all for another hour even as I worshiped her eagerly. She woke up with a phone alarm and drew back the covers to look at me as I obediently continued licking her ass. I stayed focused on my task, aware but unconcerned that she was watching me.

"That's a wonderful way to wake up, Slut," She said with a warm smile."You can stop now."

"What brought that on earlier?" I asked.

"I woke up horny and I wanted my ass licked. So, I used you," she said and shrugged.

"Bathroom floor, now," she ordered firmly but softly. I did what I knew she expected, despite her less specific instructions, and kneeled on the bathroom floor with a willing and open mouth. As I anticipated, I was her morning receptacle and I voluntarily licked her clean after she was done using me. She sweetly smiled down at me as I tried to show her my adoration with my tongue. She seemed to be pleased that I was automatically doing things I knew she wanted. Before we got in the shower, she removed my collar and cage and wiped the cage down briefly. I relished in the fresh air hitting my previously caged dick and walked into the shower behind her.

I washed her much like the day before and then surprisingly, she washed me in return. My chest was tender as she brushed the loofah over my nipples. The buds seemed to have grown more prominent and I could feel more growth starting behind them. She made her way down my slick abdomen. Before she reached my dick, she put up the loofah and poured some body soap into her palm. I gasped with pleasure as she started giving me a slow soapy handjob. She smiled as my dick got instantly hard in her hand.

"We have to maintain some hygiene with the cage so I figured I'd have some fun with you while I do it," she said nonchalantly. "So maybe handjobs aren't off the table after all, Slut."

Her magical touch took only a minute to make me cum. The shower washed the mess away almost as soon as it appeared.

"Well at least we got that part out of the way," Destiny said through fits of laughter.

She massaged my small soapy balls briefly, still smiling amusedly at me as I squirmed and breathed heavily, and then brought the loofah back out to finish washing me. It was a strange contrast to the domination she showed before, as if she was showing me a softer side.

After we dried off, rather than kicking me out, she had me fetch the clothes she wanted to wear and assist her in putting them on. I gingerly clasped a bra around her perfect tits, careful not to touch them. I pulled her panties up around her luscious ass, and buttoned her pants after she squeezed her thighs into them. I buttoned up her shirt as it tightly wrapped around her torso. With every step, I continued to admire her body as it was covered piece by piece. The finished look was a teal blouse tucked into black pants and topped off with a long white lab coat. I had never seen her look so professional. I usually would've left for work before she got dressed and she was always undressed by the time I came home. The whole scene struck me as intimate and special.

"Let's get you dolled up now. First, we'll put these back on," she said and wrapped the collar around my neck with my name, Slut, facing outward. She slid the back ring of the cage around my dick and balls, and then placed my shaft in the other piece, pushing them together. If I hadn't just cum in the shower, I wouldn't have been able to stay soft while in her gentle grip.

"Have you done this before?" I asked as she locked the cage and put the key in her night stand drawer. She wasn't even reading instructions knew exactly how each piece fit together.

"Maybe," she said playfully. "Now, let's have a look at your closet."

We walked across the hall to my room. I sat on my bed and watched her filter through my closet.

"How about this?" She said and pulled out a long black dress with a v-neck cut.

"Are you sure that will work with..um.. this?" I pointed to my cage.

"Sure it will," she said and took it off the hanger. "This is loose enough. No one will notice anything. Wear it for me."

The words binding me to act, I took the dress from her and slipped into it. It hadn't been something I wore often. Even without the bulk of a cage, I was clocked as trans pretty easily in it. At the time, it was more of an aspirational purchase. Looking in the mirror now that it was on, I noticed my hips were accented slightly in a new way and my chest looked a little better in the v-neck. Then I noticed my collar and started to panic.

"Uh, what about the collar?" I asked frantically.

"Your collar stays on," Destiny said firmly. "You worry too much anyway. I have a lot of pull around the science facility. Being an attractive woman PhD student at my age gains you some clout. So no one will say anything if they see it. If they do see it, I want them to know you're my Slut. Understand?"

"Slut understands," I relented. I pulled out some panties from my drawer and slipped them on over my cage. My bulge didn't show too much as long as I was standing. That would have to be enough.

With all of that settled, we left the house together and headed for the university. After a short drive, we arrived at the science building. I blushed as people walked past us, sure that they noticed my collar or worse --my cage. Most people smiled politely at Destiny and then me. Many ignored us entirely. We stopped as we entered the lobby of the building.

"Hey Stacy! How are you?" Destiny said enthusiastically.

"Hi Destiny! Good morning. Who do you have with you?" Asked Stacy, the older woman behind the front desk, cocking her head to the side as she studied me.

"Oh, this is my friend. I was going to show them around. That's okay right?"

"Well normally we're not supposed to let just anyone into the lab area. But I can't imagine a good girl like you is up to anything nefarious..Odd as your friend here is," she said and looked directly at my collar. "I suppose I can trust you."

"Thank you! I promise you can always trust me," Destiny said innocently and led me past the desk through a hallway door.

"Good morning Destiny! I brought you a coffee, two creams and one sugar, just like you like it. It's on your desk as per usual," a scrawny mouse of a man said cheerfully as he passed us in the hall.

"Thanks, John," Destiny said, not even looking at him.

"Was that a lab assistant?" I asked after he was out of earshot.

"No. Just a colleague, " she said and gave me a half smile.

"Even without a mind control drug, you do have a way with people, don't you?"

After we entered a lab room, she closed the door and locked it behind her.

"John wants to fuck me and has said so to my face. I wasn't particularly offended but I saw an opportunity. I gave him two options: I could report his inappropriate comments to the university or I could flash him my chest for five seconds once a month in exchange for him getting me coffee everyday, filing boring procedural lab reports for me, and otherwise leaving me alone forever. He thinks he won the jackpot every month and I get coffee and peace of mind," she said with a shrug. I laughed.

"Quite a bargain!" I said. She chuckled at me and sat down at a desk.

I looked around the room we had entered. There were various machines with uses unknown to me but also plenty of the typical lab equipment I recognized from high school: test tubes, flasks, cylinders, beakers, microscopes and the like. There were more computers and electronics than I expected and no animals.

"Where are the lab rats?" I asked. Destiny smirked.

"Ironically, the university doesn't allow animal testing for the level my research is at. Technically, I'm supposed to be working with computer simulations that can analyze chemicals and predict their effects on the human body,"

"So how does Slut fit in?"

"As far as the university will know, you're a computer simulation. Speaking of what the university knows, I do need to report some findings from the last 24 hours. In the meantime.." she paused for a moment to think of what to say next and then gave me a slow devilish smile "..worship my feet."

She took her shoes off as I got on my hands and knees to bend over and lick her feet. My lips and tongue grazed across her toes and pressed between them. I worked my way up to her ankles and down to her heels and back again. Destiny ignored me, typing away at her computer without a single reaction. I lost track of time again as my mind was laser focused on worshiping her.

"Okay, you can stop now," Destiny's voice finally broke me from my trance at her feet. "Wanna do an experiment?"

"Um, sure," I said, still kneeling in the floor and looking up at her curiously. She put back on her shoes and stood up from her desk.

"Okay. So sit over here," she said and directed me to a chair next to another computer and some other equipment. I obeyed and sat down in the chair. Destiny followed behind me. After doing some typing on the computer, she gently placed what almost looked like a helmet on my head and then pulled up her own chair.

"This is an EEG machine. It will measure your brainwaves and give me some more insight into how the drug is affecting your brain," she explained. "So lets start by testing the truth serum effect,"

I gulped as I prepared for whatever truths she would pry out of me this time.

"We'll start simple. How did you feel about how your morning started? Did you like the taste of my asshole?"

"Slut was happy to service you. Slut loves every part of your body," My voice answered automatically, spilling every passing thought out of my mouth.

"I'm sure you do," Destiny said with a grin. "This is some fascinating data. Let's continue. Do you truly believe that Slut is who you are now?"

It was a puzzling question to me. Who else could I be? Slut is all I could remember being. Sure, I remembered my life before Destiny but I was still Slut..wasn't I? I got a mild headache trying to understand the paradox of being Slut before I met Destiny, who named me. It was true though. It had to be. I couldn't think of myself any other way other than maybe...Destiny's toy? Further headaches ensued as my mind tried now to understand the partition my subconscious had created between Slut and the mindless toy. I wasn't meant to be analyzing this so much.

"Slut is just..Slut. Slut doesn't understand. God! My head --Slut's head hurts!"

A look of concern and then panic washed over her as her eyes darted from me to the computer screens next to me and back.

"Oh! Okay, okay. You're my Slut. There's nothing more you need to think about. Hey, hey! I-I'm sorry. Please just be my Slut! Shit! Look at me! Look into my eyes!"

I obeyed and looked into those beautiful dark brown eyes. They calmed my mind as I got lost in them. My headache subsided and I returned to normal, to simply being her Slut. She sighed in relief.

"Damn it, what have I done?" Destiny asked herself and put her head in her hands. She then looked me in the eyes again. "Let me ask you this..do you want to be my Slut or if I gave you the opportunity, would you want to be Ty again?"

Her words activated a distant and blocked memory of another identity. She had solved the paradox. Ty. Ty is who I was before Destiny. I thought about what life was like as Ty. Ty spent their free time jacking off to the idea of people they never even hoped to experience a sexual encounter with. Ty didn't get to see Destiny's body up close and had never touched any part of it or been touched by her. Ty wasn't growing tits or curvaceous hips. Slut was enjoying all those things. Why would I want to be anyone else?

"I--Slut wants to be your Slut. Slut is happy. Ty is the past. They don't matter to Slut anymore. Slut wants to forget Ty again," I said.

"You sure?" she asked, almost wincing as she spoke.

"Yes, just..maybe don't make Slut question it anymore. Apparently Slut gets a headache. Those kinda suck," I said and gave her an amused smile. Her concern slowly melted into a silent chuckle.

"Alright. So you're not Ty and you can forget them..if you want to." She looked away, still clearly conflicted but trying to move forward with my wishes. "You're Slut. My Slut. That is, until I need you to be my toy right?"

"Right," I agreed, not giving the partition any more consideration. It was there and that's all my conscious mind needed to know. I let the memory of Ty fade into a place in my mind that I couldn't reach. I wasn't commanded to do it but her words somehow gave me a path I could follow to make it happen. My former identity was, for all intents and purposes, forgotten again, just the way I wanted it.

"These are some interesting readings. It makes me wonder how much of my influence has shaped these brain patterns and how much is done by the drug," she said, pouring over data from the screens beside me. "Both components are required for the desired result. It would be difficult to isolate them. Your confusion just now certainly indicates some massive shifts in your self perception. That much is indisputable. Now I know to be more careful not to disrupt the changes."

She looked me in the eyes again. "That means attempting to reverse the effects of the drug could be dangerous to your psyche eventually. This might be your last opportunity to turn back safely. After today, I don't think I would attempt bringing you back to your old self. You're absolutely sure this is what you want?"

I thought about it for a few minutes as she patiently waited and continued reading data. I had made my decision when I took the pill with the mind control agent. Permanence wasn't something I had considered but it didn't scare me as much as it probably should have.

"Will you take care of your Slut?" I asked finally. I didn't actually have any doubts about this but my sanity, if I had such a thing anymore, demanded I at least make certain of it.

"Yes. I promise," she said earnestly.

"Then Slut is sure," I said.

"Okay," she said and exhaled a deep breath. "So, I had another idea for a test we could run with this machine. It may be just what you need to release some tension after all that."

She fished through a bag she had brought with her and brought out the Magic Wand toy. My heart pounded.

"Here? In the lab?" I asked. My dick pressed against my cage as arousal set in again.

"Yep! I'm gonna make you cum right here in this lab. But that's not the whole test," she said as she sat back down. "Lift your dress up and take off your underwear."

I obeyed, pulling my silky panties off, down my legs, and around my feet. Destiny took them and put them in her bag. I hiked up the skirt of my dress to where my cage was showing and sat back down.

"Good Slut," she praised. It was a satisfying phrase to hear. I longed desperately for her approval. "Now your hands will stay at your sides and will not move until I say so. In fact, your whole body below the neck will not move until I say so. Understand?"

"Slut understands," I said. My hands rested on either side of my legs and my body was solidly in place in the chair. I felt that nothing in the universe could move me.

She plugged in the toy and pressed its vibrating silicone against my cage. I almost came right then and there before Destiny gave me more instructions.

"You will not cum until I say you can. Got it, Slut?"

"Your Slut..understands," I said through gritted teeth. The vibration pulsed through the metal, tantalizing my engorged member inside. My cage was tighter than ever as my dick tried uselessly to get hard. The skin protruding through it turned purple as blood rushed to it. Everything in my body screamed for release but my mind was as good at suppressing my orgasm as my cage was at keeping my dick from growing past its confines.

"This data is so interesting!" Destiny enthused watching the monitor instead of me. "I can see the brain waves that are activated by the stimulation and the ones activated by the drug and my influence. Both are going wild!"

"That's..great," I said sarcastically between heavy breaths.

"Do you want to cum?" She teased.

"God, yes!" I practically screamed.

"But you're not going to, are you?"

"No!" I said. Just like my body staying solidly in place in the chair, I knew nothing could cause me to cum without her permission.

"Not even if I did this?" She said playfully as she bent down and started flicking her tongue across my balls. Pleasure-fueled agony coursed through my body as her soft wet tongue slid across my skin. I was entranced, watching the hottest woman I had ever seen lick me between my legs for the first time. The sight of her mouth anywhere near my dick would have been enough to make me cum under normal circumstances. Nevertheless, her command bound me to keep my release at bay.

Destiny giggled as she watched my pained expressions from below. Abruptly, she stopped licking me and pulled the toy away.

"Cum!" she ordered with an excited smile and backed away. Instantly, and without any further stimulation a long stream of cum projected through the hole in the metal. Several more followed in an arc that landed nearly a foot away from me on the floor. I breathed heavily, exhausted.

"That was amazing!" Destiny squealed. She was again fixated on the computer screen. "When the waves indicating mind control went down, the pleasure-related waves went off the charts like they had been building pressure behind a blockage this whole time!"

I smiled at her wearily and said, "yeah well, that's about what it felt like,"

She smiled at me as she removed the EEG headset and then I followed her eyes to the small puddle of my cum in the floor.

"You can move now," she said and raised an expectant eyebrow. "Tell me, do you already know what I want?"

"You want your Slut to clean up..their cum?" I asked.

"With?"

"With their mouth?" I asked. I knew it was what she wanted somehow but I didn't know how.

"That's right, Slut! Do you know why I want that?"

"To humiliate me?" I guessed.

"Because it turns me on, Slut." She said and bit her lip. "You're making progress, though. The drug rewiring your mind is helping you anticipate what I want."

I looked at her mischievous smile and then at the puddle, the cogs in my mind turning. Before I knew it, I was out of the chair and crawling across the floor on my hands and knees. She hadn't given me an explicit order. Instead, my actions had essentially come straight from my own head. I definitely didn't want to lick my cum off the floor and yet I wanted to do anything that Destiny wanted. I wanted to turn her on more than I had ever wanted anything in my whole life. It was an overwhelming desire I couldn't shake and didn't want to.

As I reached the puddle, I bent over on my knees. Cool air hit my bare ass as my dress, which was still hiked up, failed to cover it. I gingerly took my first lick of salty stickiness and swallowed it. It wasn't the first time I had tasted cum. Exploring my sexuality at house parties in my early twenties, I had given many a "straight" friend a drunken blowjob in a dark secluded room and I always eagerly swallowed. It was also not my first time tasting my own cum. I had licked mine from the pussy of my high school crush who had given me a cruel pity fuck after our graduation party. I guess I really had always been a slut.

12