Something Extra in the Bottle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Destiny said as she pulled her chair up behind me. "I had seen your little titties growing but damn you're getting a fat ass too!"

She smacked my ass and squeezed it tightly. If it had not just been completely exhausted, my dick would've tried to get hard. I let her do what she wanted with my ass as I continued licking and swallowing. I felt lucky to have her attention on my body at all. Suddenly, I gasped as her finger entered my asshole.

"I can't wait to get a dick in this ass!" She exclaimed as she worked her finger in and out of me.

"You didn't bring a dildo?" I asked smiling over my shoulder at her.

"You wish, Slut," she shot back and gave my ass another smack. Then to my surprise, she bent down and with my cheeks spread, gave my asshole a lick. I moaned with pleasure as her magical tongue did its work on me. Without warning, my caged dick spurted another dribble of cum onto the floor below me despite me being completely soft in my cage. Destiny stopped licking me and giggled.

"Well now you have one more mess to clean up," she said. Having just cleaned up the last of the bigger puddle, I turned around, grabbing the skirt of my dress to avoid it getting messy. I quickly licked up the fresh cum in front of her. After I swallowed the last drop, I sat back on my knees and looked up at her.

"Good Slut," she said and bent over to kiss me gently on the cheek. Of all the things we had just done together, this made me blush.

"I think I'm going to end my lab hours early today," she said. I stood up from the floor and my dress fell back to it's proper length again. Destiny gave me my panties back, which I slid back over my damp cage. As we left inconspicuously out of a side door, I felt humbled in a kind of bittersweet way. She had her way with me and put me in place, certainly. At the same time, she actually made me feel sexually desired and, on some level, I felt she actually cared for me. Whether it was the drug or my crush on her or her mix of kindness and cruelty, I was absolutely enamored with Destiny.

12