Something Extra in the Bottle Ch. 06

Story Info
Destiny expands Slut's mind control in a pansexual orgy.
7.4k words
4.78
5.7k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up again, Shawn's cock was no longer in my mouth. I looked up into nothing, still inanimate but now conscious. Destiny held me like a body pillow, wrapping her arms and legs around me. What seemed to wake me up was her fingers stroking my hair as she stared down at me.

"Good, you're awake. I was afraid you wouldn't wake up. I..didn't think that part through," she said softly. I didn't respond. My thoughts resumed their circular drain in my mind.

"You're my Slut," she said as she continued gently petting me. "You'll always be my Slut."

Her words opened the mind partition and I became Slut again. She smiled warmly as I regained control of myself and looked at her. She kissed me and then looked me in the eyes.

"Are you alright? How did you sleep?" She asked. I looked around, still gathering my senses. I was still wearing that latex dress they had put me in. My mouth has an aftertaste of Shawn's dick and his salty sweet cum. The hazy memories of the events after I had been turned into Destiny's toy replayed in my mind.

I had been fucked and my throat had been used. I had spent the night as Shawn's personal cumdump in bed. I tried to remember how many times he had fucked my throat to messy orgasm in the middle of the night. Maybe it was four times? It was also possible I didn't wake up each time. I couldn't fully remember. My stomach must have been half filled just with his cum after last night. My dick attempted getting hard in it's cage as I played back what I could remember in my mind of last night's adventure. I came back to the present as I noticed the warmth of Destiny's skin on mine, her soft chest pressed against me.

"Yeah. Slut is alright. Slut slept better as a toy than they ever have," I answered finally.

"Do you remember what happened?"

"Uh, yeah. It's foggy but Slut remembers Shawn used them before going to sleep and then used them throughout the night."

"Yeah I saw him fucking your mouth in the middle of the night. So..did you like it?" She asked and looked down, as if ashamed.

"It makes Slut horny thinking about it," I answered and smiled at her, trying to reassure her. She smiled sheepishly back but still looked uncertain.

"I didn't go too far?" She asked and looked earnestly into my eyes. The deep brown of her eyes caught me and I couldn't look away.

"Slut was surprised at first. But your Slut wants to be of use. Slut also..very much enjoyed Shawns cock. Slut wanted it everywhere on and inside them that they could. Slut got what they wanted. Slut got what they wanted literally all night," I said with a laugh.

Destiny's expression warmed and she broke her stare while laughing with me.

"How did you like it?" I asked. She blushed. She never seemed to expect me to ask that.

"It was hot watching Shawn use you," she said.

"What about Shawn?" I asked. I wanted to see if she saw what I saw between them.

"What about him?"

"Did you enjoy him?"

"Yeah, he's alright," she said with a smirk.

"Just alright?" I pressed. "Slut saw something else."

"What, are you jealous?" She asked with a grin.

"Of course. But that's not the point!"

"Then what's the point?" She asked and her face softened as she waited for my answer. She had me cornered.

"Do.. do you love him?" I finally croaked. She shook her head, giving me that same grin as before.

"You know better. That's not the question you wanted to ask, my Slut. Maybe the drug does have it's limits.." she said, looking away and still smiling to herself. She was right. But I wasn't ready to ask that question. My heart pounded as I looked into her eyes again. She looked at me like she had just bested me in a game. She radiated confidence. Underneath the triumphant veneer was still something gentle. Something loving.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her hand float down my chest, past my stomach, and to my cage and paused there. My breath caught at her fingers' touch. She beamed down at me as I practically melted in her hand.

"I think it's time for our morning routine, Slut," she finally said, breaking the tension but leaving my question unanswered. She unwrapped her body from around mine, letting me leave the bed. I didn't hesitate to get up and plant myself in the bathroom floor, mouth open for her. She followed me, a devilish grin covering her face. Still exuding confidence, she towered over me. When she was satisfied with the use of my mouth, she took my dress, my collar and my cage off. She cleaned my cage, set it down, and walked to the shower to turn it on.

I looked past my chest at my little dick, free of it's confines. It had certainly shrunk. While soft, it looked like the whole package could probably fit in the palm of my hand, balls and all. I looked in the bathroom mirror at myself. I loved the way my feminine hips matched the tiny dicklet between my legs, almost like a clit. I liked that it wasn't a clit. For the first time, I actually liked my dick. My tits were starting look more like tits than just mounds. They were starting to curve in all the right places. I could probably wear a small bra now. I smiled at myself, enjoying the view of my own body before noticing Destiny proudly watching behind me in the mirror. She chuckled and walked into the shower.

I followed her into the shower, mesmerized by the streams of water flowing down her naked body like it was the first time I was seeing it again. I went to grab some shampoo for her hair but she grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"Today we're starting with you," she said and kissed my cheek. She brushed my hair out and washed me all over, taking special care with my dick, which grew in her hands as she stroked it. Once she rinsed the soap off, she got on her knees.

"You're becoming more and more like the Slut you were meant to be," she said. "I think that should come with some privileges, don't you?"

Before her words even registered, the warmth of her mouth enveloped my entire dick and stunned me. Fully hard, it couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 inches. The cage and the drug had done it's job. It barely touched back of her tongue but she sucked it not unlike how I sucked Shawn's cock. It was almost reverent. She laid my tiny shaft across her tongue with her mouth open, looked up at me with her divine brown eyes and imitated an innocent expression. A small stream of precum leaked onto her tongue and she swallowed it, smiling at my reaction to her. With passionate fervor, she ran her wet tongue from just under my balls all the way to my tiny tip, touching almost every surface between my legs. In an interesting way, it looked a lot like the way I ate her pussy.

My knees tried to buckle with the pleasure and I closed my eyes to keep myself focused on staying upright and not cumming too soon. I failed on the latter point and my dick twitched and spasmed in her mouth. She opened it to show me the small river of cum erupting onto her tongue. After I had spurted my last dribble, she closed her mouth and stood up.

With a finger between my lips, she gently pulled mouth open, led me to my knees, and let the cum in her mouth pour out and into mine from above. I swallowed the warm liquid as it flowed down my tongue to the back of my throat.

"Even with privileges, my Slut will always eat cum," she said and smiled mischievously down at me. "You can wash me now."

I paused a moment to stand back up and catch my breath, trying to wrap my head around getting a blowjob from Destiny; trying to comprehend her lips around my dick, her tongue pleasuring it, my cum in her mouth. I was truly living my wildest dreams and I could hardly believe it.

I continued mulling it over as I grabbed her loofa and began washing her body, admiring her curves as the soap ran down them. I worshipped her feet and under her arms with my mouth like she liked. She sighed as she enjoyed her pampering. I felt as though each lick, each scrubbing motion was a thank you from me. I wanted her to know just how much I appreciated her and maybe even more that I wasn't ready to say with words quite yet.

Once I had thoroughly washed and worshiped her magnificent body, she turned to me, brought me close, and kissed me. Her breasts pressed against mine. Her tongue parted my lips and intertwined with mine. My heart soared as we shared breath for a moment. Backing away, she smiled sweetly at me and turned the shower off.

Destiny exited the shower and dried off. I followed behind. To my surprise, she dried me off as well. With how sweet she was being, I wondered if she was still feeling guilty. I watched her as she gently clasped the collar around my neck and locked the cage around what was now an exhausted but cute little nub.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just thought maybe the cruelty of last night should be balanced with something a little nicer this morning," she said and walked away into the bedroom.

"You're still feeling bad, aren't you," I insisted as I followed her.

"I..I just want to make sure you're okay; that I haven't ruined you," she said as she sat on the bed. She looked away as if she couldn't look at me.

"Ruined? You made Slut who they are --literally! This is the best version of Slut. Tomorrow Slut will be even better. You said it yourself, this is who Slut was meant to be," I said. I sat next to her and rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.

"But do you only think that because I said it?" She asked, I could see the beginnings tears forming in her eyes as she looked at me with a fragile expression. I stood up again and looked at myself in the mirror. I scanned my body, taking in the sight of my own tits. They were soft and, even though they weren't even half the size of Destiny's yet, her drug had shaped them in such a nice way. My ass had filled out to a plump roundness and my hips and thighs had started to join it creating a slight hourglass. The metal couched between my thighs completed a body that just felt right to me.

"Slut has never enjoyed their body so much. This is who Slut wanted to be, even before they met you," I said.

"You wanted to compulsively obey me before you met me?" She asked with a slight smirk.

"Kind of. Slut has had many moments in their life where they were naturally submissive and well..slutty," I explained. "Slut has been thinking about it a lot. You have helped them embrace these things and you take care of Slut while you give them the use and abuse they crave, just like you promised you would."

"So, what, you feel..validated?" She said, giggling slightly.

"Something like that," I said. Relief washed over her and her expression warmed.

"Does that make you feel better?" I asked.

"Well, since you want to submit so badly, what would make me feel better is your mouth on my asshole," she said and laid on her side, pulling her asscheeks apart for me and grinning. I grinned back before laying next to her, my face level with her ass, and began to run my tongue across her puckering hole. I kissed it like it was sacred. To me, it was. I cherished every moment that I could touch and taste any part of her body as if, at any moment, I would no longer be able to.

Destiny sighed softly with pleasure, letting her ass cheek plop back down against my face. She got her phone from the sidetable and ignored me for a while as she texted someone. She giggled and then looked back at me as I continued licking her asshole.

"Have you ever been to a sex club?" She asked.

"Nmh mmh," I replied, muffled between her cheeks. I continued worshiping.

"Yeah, me neither," she said as if she was having a normal conversation with someone who wasn't currently eating her ass.

"Well, another friend from the bar wants me to go to one in the city tonight," she continued. "They have LGBT night on Saturday nights. I told her you'll be coming along. I also..may have mentioned that you're my Slut and she may have convinced me to 'slut you out' to her friends? Sorry! I think this could give me some really good data though, so I couldn't resist! Keep licking if you're okay with that."

I kept licking her hole as my cage got tighter with my imagination showing me images of myself being used in innumerable ways. "Okay" was complicated term. Was I excited and wildly turned on by the idea? Sure. Was I also nervous about being potentially loaned out to a group of people? Absolutely. Destiny giggled again as she watched me worship between her cheeks, no sign of dissent present.

"Well that settles it then!" She enthused.

I licked Destiny's asshole for another hour while she played on her phone until she ordered me to lick her pussy to orgasm. The rest of the day was spent with me doing various chores for Destiny while she worked on her laptop, watched television and masturbated on the couch while watching me work. Occasionally she would call me over to finish her off with my tongue and then send me back to chores.

Around the same time as usual, I took my pill of my own volition without Destiny even reminding me to. I wanted to experience everything Destiny had in store for me tonight. Beside the pills with the mind control agent, was the bottle that didn't have it. Destiny kept it, in case I ever changed my mind, despite the risks to going back. After swallowing my mind control pill, I went to bathroom and flushed the other pills away. I had already made my decision and I was not going back, ever.

After it got dark, Destiny joined me in my bedroom to pick out clothes for the night's activities. She had already put on an outfit: a somewhat see-through short red dress and heeled boots. For me, she pulled out a stretchy white crop top that only covered my tits and maybe an inch of my ribcage. Now that I had a bigger chest, it was more like a bra than a crop top and my nipples definitely showed through the fabric. She also found a leather skirt that I had never worn. It fit nicely, even with my new hips. If you looked hard enough, my bulge was visible but I hoped at a sex club during an LGBT night, that would be okay. Destiny's friend told her that we'd only be wearing clothes until we got to the back of the club, where the action happens.

We drove into the city and pulled up to an unassuming building in an industrial area. Despite the appearance and lack of signage, the place had security and even vallet parking. We went in and checked in at a front desk. As she signed us up as a couple, Destiny smiled and raised an eyebrow at me. I struggled for a moment to figure out what that look was meant to convey to me but my thoughts quickly shifted elsewhere as we entered a large room with an upscale looking bar and dancefloor.

Rainbow, bisexual, pansexual, and trans pride flags adorned the tables near the bar. Men kissing other men, women kissing other women, and every kind of gender coupling and gender expression in between filled the room. I beamed, watching the joyful queer chaos around me.

As she lead me to a table, Destiny whispered in my ear, "my Slut will do anything that anyone inside this building wants tonight..for me."

My mind swirled for a moment, registering the gravity of the information I was just given and then it became truth. The place and the timing became borders to an otherwise unhindered landscape of desire in my mind. I knew at once that I would do anything I was asked by anyone there tonight. Not only that, but I wanted that. I needed it. It became a fact of who I was. Tonight, I was the Slut of this whole club.

At the table was a woman, thick like Destiny but with shorter blonde hair, wearing, heels, black pants a see through mesh top. Heart shaped pasties covered her nipples but left little to the imagination beneath her top. She got up and hugged Destiny as we approached.

"This is my friend Crystal and her partner Nyx," Destiny said to me. Nyx got up from the table as well. Their aesthetic was something like punk-flavored butch. They had short blue slicked-back hair and a skinny frame. They wore a vest with nothing under it, just barely covering their tits, black pants to match Crystal's, and black leather boots.

"And this must be the Slut I've been hearing so much about. I hear you're gonna be a treat for us tonight," Crystal said with a mischievous smile. Nyx also gave me a reserved smile as they looked me up and down.

We moved to the bar as more of Crystal's friends began arriving. The bar wasn't allowed to sell alcohol but they served what patrons brought. Tonight we were all drinking Crystal's booze. She was the center of attention at almost all times. This was her crowd and she knew it.

I tried to stay relatively quiet, not wanting to reveal the extent of my mind control, at least not yet. Her friends loved my collar and my outfit. Before I knew it I had kissed several people including Crystal and Nyx and had been asked to take several shots, which of course I did compulsively. The group quickly learned that I would go along with anything they wanted. When I wasn't taking shots and making out, I was being felt up left and right over my clothes. Destiny watched and smiled as I enjoyed the attention.

Eventually, our group moved to the changing room which had lockers, benches and showers. The room was gender neutral so we all undressed together. I took in the varying bodies as they revealed themselves. Several eyes watched me as I lowered my skirt and revealed my cage. Nyx idly touched played with their pussy as they zeroed in on my cage. They walked over to me, their small tits bouncing with each swaggered step.

"So it's like that, huh?" They said seductively in my ear and fondled my junk. My cage was tight with arousal. "Who owns this package?"

I looked to Destiny, who had just undressed and was talking to another woman from the group. She began feeling her up while they talked and giggled. I looked back at Nyx. They grinned.

"So you're not just any slut, you're Destiny's Slut?" They asked and hung their arm around my neck.

"That's right. Slut belongs to Destiny," I said. Whether it was the alcohol or the mind control or my own wild abandon, I was ready to lower any walls I had up.

"Destiny wants to share Slut with everyone here tonight," I continued.

"Well then, I may just have to try you out later, Slut," they said and kissed me on the cheek, giving my cage one last jiggle before walking out to the back of the club.

Destiny walked out with the woman she was talking to, her arm over Destiny's shoulder and Destiny's arm around her waist. She didn't even look at me as she passed by. I couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealously. Before I could dwell on it much, a hand grabbed my ass and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Come back with us," Crystal said as she walked by me. She had a tall mountain of a man and a skinny but curvy trans woman walking beside her.

In the back, there was another bar, some lounging areas, private rooms, and in the middle were beds laid out like a main stage. Some people were already fucking on them. I had lost track of who was in our group and who wasn't. It was a delicious sea of bodies colliding, people laughing and moaning, and the sweet smell of sex.

As I followed Crystal and her posse around a corner, I spotted Destiny in one of the lounging areas. She was face down and ass up getting roughly fucked by a man from behind while eating out the woman she had left with. The woman pushed Destiny's head down between her legs and then winked at me.

Crystal pulled me by the loop in My collar, breaking my fixation on Destiny being ravaged. She led me and the others to one of the exposed beds.

"Well, you already know me. This is Leon and Skye," she said and then turned to them. "Destiny says this is our Slut for the night!"

Leon nodded his head at me and Skye blew me a kiss. Both of them grinned as they looked me up and down. I admired them as well.

Leon was tall enough to be a basketball player but was built like a linebacker with with a thick cock to match. I was sure he could snap me like a twig if he wanted to. My mouth watered as I thought about what being on the receiving end of that power would be like.

12