Something Extra in the Bottle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye had a perfect hourglass figure. Through surgery, hard work, or more likely both, she had carefully crafted a body that would make anyone drool. Besides Destiny, she was probably the most attractive woman I had ever seen. The only sign that she was transgender was the little dick between her legs. If I had wanted that type of body, she would be the prototype. I didn't want her body, but I did want to pleasure her.

Crystal guided me to the bed and laid me down on my back. She then placed herself on top of my face and sat down on her knees, her pussy directly on my mouth. Her ass and thighs were a little thicker than Destiny's but I managed to find oxygen beneath her. I knew exactly what she expected of me and of course I performed without even being asked. Air became more sparse as she wantonly ground my face into the mattress, ignorant of or maybe unsympathetic to my struggle for air. My mind wouldn't let me quit. I didn't want to. I took my breaths where I could and happily licked her as she rubbed her wet pussy all over my face. I was determined to be the best Slut that I could be.

Above me, she started sucking Leon's dick. Once she got him hard, his toned leg and arm muscles flexed as he began to fuck her mouth, forcibly moving her skull onto and off of his cock in rhythm with his thrusting. She gagged and drooled as she sloppily tried to fit him inside her mouth, letting it drip onto her tits, her stomach, and my forehead.

While I was pleasuring Crystal, I felt a wet warmth cover my cage. A tongue licked my balls and make it's way down to my ass. I could only assume this was Skye's mouth and tongue. I squirmed with the pleasure as she grazed her entire tongue slowly across my asshole. I heard her chuckle at my reaction and she kept licking me.

Eventually, Crystal dismounted me and wandered off, leaving my face a sopping wet mess. Leon climbed into the bed behind me and motioned for me to get on my hands and knees. I obeyed and instinctively bent forward, looking back at him with an expression that I hoped would convey just how much I wanted him to fuck me. He grinned as he lathered his cock and my asshole with lube.

My mind blanked as Leon slowly pushed his girth into me, stretching my ass as he went. Luckily I was still loose enough from the night before with Shawn. After his cock began sliding in and out of me easily, he forcefully pulled my hips to him and started fucking me roughly. I could tell he wasn't even using half his strength but I couldn't have physically stopped him from having his way with me even if I wanted to. I wanted him to and did my best to throw my ass back onto his dick as fast as his grip would let me. I soon ceased trying to have any control in the action and practically went limp, letting him use my body and taking in his raw power.

Skye walked around the bed and pulled my face out of the mattress with a gentle grip on my jaw and then pushed my face into her balls.

"Give Skye some love," she said. I compulsively worshiped her while she played with herself. It was hard to focus on anything with Leon's cock in my ass but I did my best to pleasure her. My mind wouldn't let me do anything else. She smiled down at me as she watched me lick her sack and then turned around. With a hand on the back of my head, she pressed my mouth to her asshole between her cheeks. She moaned as I desperately lapped at it for a few minutes.

Now fully hard, Skye turned back around and pried my mouth open with her fingers and put her cock in. While soft, it looked like it was same tiny size as mine. Now however, she grew much bigger than I could, though not as big as Shawn or Leon. She started wildly fucking my mouth with a tight grip on my skull, even as the rest of my body was being used by Leon. I was completely at their mercy, spitroasted between them.

The head of her dick popped into my throat from time to time but Destiny's Slut doesn't gag and Skye seemed to thoroughly enjoy that fact. As she continued ramming her cock into me, she reached down and grabbed my tits, pinching one of my nipples. I moaned into her as she continued filling my mouth. My moaning seemed to give her fuel to skullfuck me harder. She was so far into my mouth that her balls were slapping my chin. I reached my tongue out underneath her shaft to lick them. She grinned and tightly held my skull where my lips were touching the base of her dick. I licked her balls as best I could as they rested against my chin.

"Fuck you've got a nice mouth, Slut!" she said through gritted teeth and then gave my face a few more pumps. With a wild moan, she held my head one more time as her dick spurted and shot cum down my throat. I continued licking her balls as her member pulsated and I swallowed her load. She finally released me and then bent down and kissed me on the cheek, leaving a lipstick stain.

"Thanks, hole," she said and patted my head. She grabbed Leon's hand, pulling him toward another nearby bed, as his cock slid out of my ass. They almost immediately started fucking when they got there, barely missing a beat. I was impressed by their stamina.

Only a moment passed before I was startled by my ass being slapped. I looked back and it was Nyx flashing me a devious smile. They were wearing a strap on and they pulled on my hips to signal for me to roll over onto my back again. I obeyed.

"Good Slut," they praised. "Destiny told me all about you. I may or may not have teased some information out of her with the promise of letting her cum on my strap. I know you have to do anything I say tonight. So, lean your head back off the bed, open your mouth, and reach your hands out beside you. I invited some friends and you're going to lick, suck, and jerk anything they give you. Meanwhile I'm going to fuck you until I'm ready to quit, which..may be a while."

I was a little alarmed that Destiny could be so easily manipulated but I sprung into action involuntarily, the mind control acting for me. I hung my head backwards off of the mattress, opened my mouth, and reached out on either side of me. My ass was still lubricated and Nyx easily slid their rubber into me.

Before I even had a chance to get used to the dildo filling me, a cock plunged into my throat seemingly out of nowhere. Low hanging balls slapped my forehead as the person they belonged to roughly fucked my throat. Two dicks followed shortly after, meeting my outstretched hands. I was compelled to stroke them. Multiple hands grabbed my tits, pinched my nipples, and caressed the rest of my body. They were rough hands and soft hands; some with calluses and some with acrylic nails. I couldn't see anyone's faces between the balls blocking my view and the dark lighting.

It didn't take long for the cock in my mouth to twitch and deposit a load of cum into my throat. I gulped it down. Having been satisfied, it was dislodged from my skull, dripping cum onto my face as it left. No sooner than the first cock disappeared, one of the ones that I was stroking took it's place. This time, the person it belonged to put their hands around my throat as they fucked it, not too tightly but firmly. Nyx still hadn't let up on my ass either. From the glimpse I caught of them, they were grinning ear to ear, enjoying the show as they hammered me.

The dick in my hand was replaced surprisingly by a pussy. The owner pushed my index and middle fingers together and shoved them inside their hole. I got the message and started fingering them. It should've been more difficult to stroke a dick with one hand and finger a pussy with the other but the mind control overcame the coordination challenge and didn't allow me to do anything but pleasure them both simultaneously.

Over time, I swallowed several loads from several dicks, ate a couple of pussies to orgasm, and fingered or stroked anything that touched my hands. Some of the dicks I was stroking started cumming just from my hands and covered my body in it. I lost track of time as I was being used. At some point, Nyx stopped fucking me, had me clean their strap and lick them to orgasm, and left me there. Their rubber was of course replaced by a dick. I came back to reality as that dick and the new one in my mouth, the only two that were left, came simultaneously inside me. I swallowed the load from the one in my mouth, sucked both clean, and they left.

I was an absolute mess. My tits, my stomach, and my cage were absolutely drenched in cum and I was leaking it out the side of my mouth and my ass. My mouth tasted like cum, dicks, and pussy. I had been completely and thoroughly used by more people than I could fully remember. I smiled as I breathed heavily, wiped my mouth and sucked my fingers clean. This was what I was meant for.

Someone approached me, laughing softly. They were relatively short, had small budding tits like mine, a little dicklet like mine, and a beard.

"Having fun?" They said with an amused face. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up, love."

They wrapped me in a towel led me back to the changing room which had a shower. When we got there, they took off my collar and to my shock, took out a key and unlocked my cage.

"Destiny sent me," they said softly. They gently washed me and cleaned my cage. I was so stunned, I didn't say anything at first.

"Who are you?" I asked as we dried off.

"I'm Kit," they said with a sweet smile. They grabbed my hand and led me to a private room. I laid on the bed inside it, exhausted from my body's heavy use.

"So did Destiny tell you about..Slut?" I said, wincing at my inability to say any first-person pronouns. They chuckled lightly.

"Yes, Destiny told me that she's experimenting on you. Something about mind control. It's..cute,"

I was blown away by their nonchalant attitude to my mind control.

"Cute?!" I said. I sat up, almost laughing too.

"Yeah. I mean, I'm not really interested in controlling you," they said. "I've just never met someone else like me. I saw you earlier with Destiny and so I asked her about you. We're old friends. I think I was the one who introduced her to this crowd. But I had never seen you around before."

"So what are 'we'?" I asked. They climbed into bed with me.

"Well I'm definitely not as..adventurous as you," they said and then kissed me for a moment. Their beard scratched my face but I didn't mind it. They were a good kisser.

"But I think we both want to please those we desire," they continued. "We also want to be desired in return, as our true selves. Maybe even loved."

Kit pressed their tits to my face and I sucked on them passionately. This time, I knew it wasn't mind control driving me. Kit understood me in a way I wasn't sure anyone ever would. I thought that if they could see me like this, maybe Destiny could too.

They then returned the favor, sucking on my nipples and kissing their way down to my dick.

"Does that sound about right?" They asked as they started stroking me.

"God, yessss!" I hissed as I writhed with the pleasure of their skilled hands. They chuckled at my reaction and then dipped my cock into their mouth. I was overwhelmed with the pleasure of their mouth and tongue. Being used by multiple people throughout the night with my cage keeping me denied, my arousal had been built up to the point that any attention to my dicklet felt like absolute heaven.

The only thing keeping me from cumming on the spot was the desire for the pleasure to continue. Kit continued to increase the intensity, swirling their tounge around the tiny head of my dick, licking me up and down, and stroking me simultaneously. Soon, I couldn't hold back anymore. I squirmed and bucked as I let loose a stream of cum into their mouth. They didn't let up as I was cumming, continuing to suck me through my orgasm, which in turn, extended it.

When I was finished, Kit got up in the bed and came over to me. They kissed me and as they did, my own warm cum flowed from their mouth into mine. I swallowed it while we continued making out for a few minutes. They gazed at me sweetly as they backed away, like they were lost in a pleasant dream.

"That's what I've been waiting for all night," they said. "You've been pleasuring everyone else; you deserve some pleasure too. I wanted to be the one to give it to you. Destiny did specify that you were to swallow any cum though. Wouldn't want to piss her off, especially since she's here."

Suddenly I realized we weren't alone anymore. Destiny was in the corner watching us. Kit smiled at her and then back at me before getting up. Destiny kissed Kit on the cheek as they left.

"Did you have fun?" She asked.

"Slut had the time of their life," I replied.

"Good. I watched for a little bit. You really did anything and everything to please every person who approached you tonight. You inspired me. So, I invited four guys to take turns with me in a private room like this one. I brought you a treat," she said, laid down on the bed bedside me, and opened her legs. Her pussy was dripping wet with cum. It was leaking from inside her and some had dripped down her leg.

"Four big loads just for you. But first, there's something missing in this picture..." she said coyly. I couldn't understand what she meant until I looked down at my exposed cocklet. She wanted it locked up again. As soon as I realized what she wanted, I automatically grabbed my cage from a side table where Kit had placed it and pieced it together around the little thing between my legs. It wasn't nearly as snug as it used to be. In fact, if a size smaller existed, it would surely be more appropriate for me.

"Good Slut. You can have your dessert now," she said. I bent down between her legs, first licking her inner thigh where her "treat" had dripped and then worked my way deeper between her legs. When I started licking the cum off of her pussy lips, she laid back with her arms above her head, relaxing as she took in my worship. Her pussy had been stretched for sure. It was slightly swollen and looked like it was probably sore. I tried to be gentle as I licked up the wet sticky mess that covered her.

After I had cleaned the outside of her pussy, I licked her as deep as my tongue would reach. Cum flowed down my tongue and into my mouth as I went on. I pushed my finger inside her to coax out more and, sure enough, more flowed out. I swallowed it all. I continued to worship her even after her pussy was clean. As I pleasured her, she breathed heavily and gripped the back of my head, pressing my face between her legs. After a few moments, she relaxed and let go of her grip but hadn't cum yet.

"I want you to fuck me. You've earned it, Slut," she said. I looked up from between her legs, astonished. She reached over and retrieved the strap-on she had bought at the sex shop that she meant for me to use. I sighed in relief as I took it. I wasn't sure I would've even been able to get hard after the orgasm Kit had given me.

Destiny rolled over and got on her hands and knees. She bent forward and waved her ass at me as she looked back, practically begging me to fuck her. I put on the strap-on, which fit perfectly just above my cage. I almost went to grab her ass before pushing the toy into her but I held off, knowing she had been particular about where I was allowed to touch her.

"Can I--" I started to ask before she interrupted.

"Touch me wherever you like, Slut. You've earned that too," she said.

I grasped her hips and pushed the dildo into her. It was much bigger than I would've been able to grow; probably 3 times the length I grew to inside Kit's mouth. Destiny moaned as the dildo disappeared through the gap between her lips.

I watched as this toy touched places insider her I knew I never would, even if she did give me the chance to use my own dick. Still, I felt lucky to have a view from behind like this, a sight I couldn't have even dreamed of before becoming Destiny's Slut. I knew she was probably still sore from everyone else who had fucked her that night so I tried to be gentle and slow as I continued.

"You can go faster, Slut. I'm so wet for you," she said, panting as she met my thrusts with her own motion. I obediently picked up my pace and she moaned and whined even more.

"Harder! Faster! Fuck!" She screamed. I obeyed giving her all my strength and fucking her as fast as I could. Instinctively, I smacked her ass. She squealed with pleasure, and looked back at me, biting her lip. Somehow, now that we were in the throes of passion, I knew exactly what she wanted, what would feel best, and how and when to make her cum. I was a pre-programmed but fully conscious sex robot. It was as if I was existed specifically for her pleasure. In my mind, I basically did.

Looking over her shoulder, I could see her tits swinging beneath her wildly. I reached around and grabbed one of them, pinching and slightly twisting her nipple like I knew she would enjoy. She whined and pushed herself harder onto the dildo in response. Realization washed over me that this was the first time I had ever touched her breasts with my bare hands. They were definitely as soft as I had imagined they would be but nothing could prepare me for how supple and yielding they were in my grip.

"Oh! My! God!" Destiny screamed, the impact of my thrusts behind each word. In a fit of passion, she arched her back, almost sitting up on her knees. She frantically moved my hand to her throat. She was ready to cum. I squeezed her throat just the right amount and in the right place to give her the choking she wanted without actually hurting her. I had never choked anyone before; I just knew that it was right.

Destiny's body went completely berzerk, fueled by the impending orgasm welling up inside her. With her back still arched, her busty chest was plunged forward and bouncing with our syncronized movements. I almost wished I was on the outside looking in to see that view but nothing compared to seeing her writhing in pleasure from the perspective of the person fucking her.

She wildly threw her body back onto the dildo repeatedly and would've knocked me back if not for my hand on her throat keeping me steady. She let loose an otherworldly moan as she violently shook with an orgasm on the rubber strapped to my body. She reached behind her to bring me into a deep kiss. I groped her chest again as we intwined our tongues. The unbelievable softness of her breasts combined with her kiss caused my cage to leak beneath us.

After she recovered, she dismounted the dildo and turned to face me. She giggled when she noticed my cage dripping and then kissed me. She took the strap on off of me and then let me suck the dildo clean, fucking my mouth with it. The taste of her pussy, even second hand off of a rubber dildo, would never get old. I eagerly deepthroated the dildo as she smiled proudly at me.

"You have really proven yourself tonight, my beautiful Slut. I have lots of data to record from tonight but I think maybe you're ready for a new phase of my experiment," she said, putting the dildo down finally.

"Slut is ready for anything," I said.

"Good," she said and kissed me on the cheek.

With that, we left the private room. Most of Crystal's group had already left or were in private rooms, nowhere to be found. Crystal herself was laid out on a bed relaxing and getting eaten out by Nyx, who was only indentifyable by the blue hair sticking out from between Crystal's thighs. She waved at me and blew me a kiss as we walked by. I chuckled and waved back. We got dressed and left for home. It was the early morning by the time we got there and we were both exhausted. Destiny made me her toy before bed, knowing I had slept well that way before. She held my inanimate body like a body pillow all night and I dozed off to my swirling draining thoughts and the comfort of her embrace.

12