Something Fishy

Story Info
Sometimes the fish bites back.
5.8k words
4.36
87.1k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers

The following is fiction. I am not an expert in chemistry or biology. What I detail in the story may or may not be feasible but for the world of my story, it can happen. Warning, I go dark in retribution, if that offends you stop here.

I know you've heard it a thousand times. "I thought my life was perfect till that one day." That was me, Ryan Moss. I was married to a beautiful woman with a beautiful six-year-old daughter. I met my lovely wife Tiffany, Tiff as we called her, my senior year of college. She was a junior and we quickly fell in love. We married a month after her graduation. I graduated with an engineering degree and got a good job working for a national engineering firm. When Tiff got out of school, she went to work for a law firm as a legal assistant.

Tiff quit her job two years later when she gave birth to our daughter Jenny. Our life was perfect till Jenny went to Kindergarten. With Jenny in school, Tiff went back to work at the law firm.

I should have seen it coming but was blinded by my belief that my wife. I thought she was in love with me as much as I was in love with her. Looking back, all the signs were staring me in the face. Tiff started dressing more provocatively. Our sex life went from frequent to nonexistent. Tiffany was working more hours and dismissive when I questioned her about her long hours. When I confronted her about the lack of quality time with both me and our daughter, she told me that she was working for a senior partner. "It was a great opportunity for her career and would help us financially for our future," is what she would say.

Several months before "the day", I met her boss, Stan Cross, at the firm Christmas party. To me, he was an asshole. He was cocky and dismissive towards me. I watched them closely but I didn't see any romantic interaction between Tiff and her boss. It was there, they just hid it from me.

The shit hit the fan just as Jenny was finishing up her kindergarten year. After her last day of school, Jenny was going to spend the weekend with my parents. I was looking forward to a nice weekend with Tiffany to try to rekindle our relationship and love life.

I dropped off Jenny at my parents to return home for what I planned was to be a nice dinner and movie at home alone with Tiffany. As I walked into the kitchen, Tiffany was coming down the stairs. She was dressed in a short dress with high heels. Her hair was down around her shoulders curled to perfection. She had her make up on for a night on the town. "Wow babe, you look hot. I wish you would have told me we were going out I would have rushed home. Give me a few minutes and I will be dressed. Where are we going?"

Tiffany got a smirk on her face that was not a good look for her. "We are not going anywhere. I'm going out but not with you."

I was shocked. "What, what are you saying?"

"I have a date, and it is just the start. We are going to have new rules starting today. My boss is coming to pick me up for a night on the town. I won't be home; we have a room downtown."

"What the fuck are you saying?" I called out.

"You need to calm down and accept this. This is the way it is going to be. I'm going out and will be home sometime Sunday."

"Bull shit, if you think I'm going to stand for this you're crazy. You walk out that door, don't plan on coming back."

"No Ryan, I will be coming home to our home. We are going to remain man and wife and I will still live here as will you. You need to understand that I still love you but I need a little more. If you insist on making this difficult, it will be you who will not live here anymore. It would be a shame for Jenny's father to be penniless and in jail."

I was stunned by her comments. Just as I was getting up to confront her, the doorbell rang. Tiffany ran to the door letting her boss in. "How did he take it?" He asked Tiffany.

"Not well, I think you need to explain the consequences of non-compliance," she said.

Stan was not an imposing man, about my size, if not a little shorter. "Mr. Moss I guess we need to have a conversation."

"Conversation? I need to kick your ass."

"You could try and from the looks of you my might get a couple of good hits in before my driver would storm in here and knock you out. By evening you would be in jail, so sit down."

I looked out the door to see a large man standing on my doorstep behind Stan. Muttering I sat down.

"Good, we can talk like civilized men now. When your wife agreed to become my personal assistant, she took on other duties. Yes, I'm talking about sex. I've been enjoying your wife for the last six months but she grew tired of us sneaking around. The two of you will have a new relationship. As my personal assistant, she will provide me with professional and personal services as I need them. Mr. Moss you will continue to be Tiffany's husband. Your role as husband and father will not change with one exception. I will take care of Tiffany's sexual needs. Most of the time those needs will be taken care of at a hotel or at the office but there will be sometimes, where you are out of the house, that we will need to use your bed."

"You motherfucker, I will not stand for this. I will divorce her cheating ass."

"Mr. Moss, that kind of talk is not productive. Don't forget what business I'm in. I'm a big-time lawyer with the power of this city's largest law firm. If you try to divorce her, you will be punished. I don't just mean in the divorce. Of course, in the divorce, we will take everything from you and force you to pay her alimony while she will keep fucking me. That wonderful little daughter you cherish so much, you won't be seeing her. You see you will be charged with child molestation. You will go to jail for some period of time and you will never get visitation with your child again. I'm sure your company will fire you on the spot. You will be disowned by your family and friends."

I sat there stunned not knowing what to say.

Stan continued, "Now, I know you are not going to do anything stupid. You try to tell my wife, all the hell I just explained to you will come down on your head plus a visit from my driver and his friends. If you try to just leave town; we will hunt you down. So be a good boy and just accept this new relationship. Your wife is a wonderful assistant." He moved in close to my ear. "She gives the best blow jobs."

Still stunned, I watched as my wife walked out the door with her boss, her boyfriend. I was devastated. I didn't know what to do, so I got drunk. I woke up Saturday morning alone and hungover. Tiffany didn't come home Saturday and did not home Sunday morning. She was not home Sunday when I went to pick up Jenny. It was all I could do not to cry as I picked her up and drove home.

Jenny nearly broke my heart when she asked where mommy was when we got home. I wanted to tell her, "mommy had turned into a slut who is fucking her boss." I reframed and told her that she had to work. The disappointment on her face cut me deeply.

When Tiffany arrived home Sunday night, she found me asleep in the guest room. Lucky for me she didn't come in, I didn't know if I could have remained calm.

I was up getting Jenny ready for school when Tiffany appeared. Not much was said to me but Tiffany concentrated on Jenny as we were heading out the door to school. Tiffany kissed Jenny and moved to kiss me but I turned and walked away.

That night after Tiffany put Jenny to bed Tiffany stomped into what I had turned into my man cave in the basement. "Are we going to have a problem?" she hissed.

"When you say we, do you mean me having a problem with you spending the weekend fucking your boss? Is that the problem you are talking about?"

She stood there with her hands on her hips, "Look I didn't mean for this to happen. It seemed to start with Stan and I sharing our morning coffee. He liked that special creamer I bring to work."

"I'm sure he wanted to give you some of his special creamer."

"Don't be crude Ryan. He's a very persuasive man. You know how I've always said I didn't like sushi? The truth is I had never tried it. Stan said it is an incredible aphrodisiac. The first time he got me to try it was the first time he fucked me. I'm sorry Ryan but it was good. He promised to make me his personal assistant. Think of the benefits. I'm making a lot more money. I will get to travel with Stan and meet a lot of important people. This will be good for us. Stan even said you could have sex with me again. There will be some conditions though."

"Oh God, I can't wait to hear this," I said getting angrier.

"You can only have sex with me after Stan has fucked me and left his cum in me. From what he says, that's going to be a lot." Tiffany says almost apologetically.

"Wow, Stan is going to allow me sloppy seconds with his slutty whore. How generous."

"You can't talk to me like that. Ryan, you need to just get on board. This is not a long-term situation. Maybe two to three years at most. We will be a great position for our life going forward together."

"You believe this bullshit, don't you? I guess in your world once the great Stan is done with you, I will be there to grow old with you, right? Just wait till good old Stan tells you he wants to put a baby in you and have your cuck raise it." Tiffany lowered her head in shame. "Oh fuck, are you already pregnant?"

"No, but he wants me to go off the pill in a few months. I told him, I wanted you to be on board with the new relationship before we do that."

"I can't believe you, get out of my sight."

Tiffany got to the top of the stairs and turned, "I'll be in our bed waiting. Once I go off the pill, I won't be available to you till I'm, you know."

This had gone too far, she had to know I would never go along with her plan. I took up residence in the guest room and my basement area but tried to keep our household as normal as possible for Jenny's sake.

Over the next week I did some research on Stan. It certainly appeared that he had the power and influence he claimed. I went to a divorce lawyer. She confirmed that I would be destroyed in a divorce. The lawyer knew Stan Cross and she believed that he was not above fabricating molestation claims against me. Divorce was not an option.

The lawyer did suggest that I try to get evidence of my wife's plan. If I could get some evidence of them plotting against me, I might be able to stop their plan. She said even with evidence it would be hard to stop them with Cross's power and influence. She suggested using a small voice-activated recorder. If I hid it in Tiffany's purse, I might get lucky.

I bought a recorder as the lawyer suggested and put it in Tiffany's purse. It looked like a pen and I was able to put it in a small pocket that had other pens. The recorder seemed to be a long shot so I started looking for other options.

I was out of options, at least legal options. I decided to go to the library to use their computers. I'd seen enough detective TV shows that the police always check the prime suspect's internet search history. Finally, after a couple of hours of searching, I came up with an idea. It was extreme and I wasn't sure it would work but I was desperate to try.

Three hours away I found an oriental supply store that was on the seedy side. I put on an old hat and sunglasses while wearing sweats making sure I would not be recognizable. Luckily when I got there, I was alone in the store with just the old man behind the counter. I walked up the old man, "I would like some Tetrodotoxin and some Dimethylmercury."

The old man looked at me and smiled. "Got a cheating wife?"

I just smiled back at him. "Do you have it?"

"I do but it is not cheap. $1500 and I only take cash. I assumed that you want no record of you being here."

I assumed it wasn't going to be cheap bringing $2000 with me. I counted out $1500 in twenties putting it on the counter. The old man went in a back door and quickly returned. He put two vials in a paper bag. "Be careful with these. Small amounts over time will do the trick."

The old man pulled two syringes into the bag. "These will help you dispense it. Don't get any on your skin. It is best to put it in a liquid for her or them to ingest." I grabbed the bag quickly going to my car.

Tetrodotoxin and Dimethylmercury are both toxic substances related to fish is some way. Tetrodotoxin is taken from the pufferfish and the blue-ringed octopus. When prepared correctly these creatures are considered a delicacy but in a concentrated form, they build up in the subject and can be deadly. Dimethylmercury is similar to mercury but more deadly. If allowed to build up it also can be deadly. My research found that both Dimethylmercury and Tetrodotoxin would build up in the system over time till it was too late. Both substances were hard to detect but if found would look like they were from bad sushi.

The best part of my plan was that Tiffany was going to deliver the poison for me. She kept that fucking special creamer at home till she needed a preplace the bottle at work. When I asked her several months ago why she didn't just take it all to work; she said she was afraid someone would take it. The creamer was a special treat just for her. I guess she meant it was special for just her and Stan. It was non-dairy and didn't need to be refrigerated. Tiffany's case of the creamer was in the pantry.

The case was open with eleven bottles in the box. I carefully pulled one of the bottles for examination. The cap was not tamper-proof but did have a paper and foil seal under the cap covering the bottle. I started with the Tetrodotoxin as a test on the first bottle. I didn't want to take the chance of spilling the Dimethylmercury on my skin. Just like the old man said I found research that direct contact could be fatal. Loading up the syringe with Tetrodotoxin, I pushed the tiny needle into the side of the seal. Once inside, I slowly pushed the liquid into the bottle. Examining the bottle after I pulled needle out didn't show any signs of tampering. I repeated the process with all eleven bottles in the box. Nervously, I pulled out the Dimethylmercury. Much more carefully I injected each bottle.

Two weeks later the case of creamer went down to ten bottles. My conscious started working overtime. I was starting to regret my extreme action. Tiffany made my decision a lot easier. It was a Thursday night which had become sushi night. On Thursdays Tiffany and Stan would work late and get sushi. Sushi night was code for getting sushi and fucking. Jenny and I had dinner alone before I put her to bed. I was in my man cave like most nights when Tiffany marched down the stairs with attitude. "If you want to have any sex for a while, you've got a month. Stan has told me I'm going off the pill in a month. After that, you are cut off."

My anger was boiling, "Look at this my wife is allowing me to have sex with her before she makes a bastard with her fucking boss. I thought I wasn't allowed to have sex with you unless your dirty cunt was full of fucking Stan's sperm."

Tiffany smirked, "That's right. If you want to see Stan's cum is still oozing out my pussy. You need to stop calling it a cunt, you know I hate that word."

"No thanks, I'll pass. I wouldn't touch your nasty cunt. Stan's cum or not."

"Suit yourself, but I'll be upstairs in our bed. It's been a while since we've made love," she said smugly walking back up the stairs.

"You wouldn't know what love is anymore."

I know some would say that I'm going overboard and should just divorce her. Given my options, I looked at what I was doing as self-defense. She and her boyfriend threatened me with my most precious thing, my daughter, and secondly my freedom. I knew what I was doing was reprehensible, but it was in response to the unspeakable threats they made against.

A week later I noticed that the box was down to nine bottles of creamer. It took another month for the first symptoms to show. I had been watching her like a hawk when she was home. Her complexion looked a little paler, but it was her hands that made me smile. Tiffany all through dinner was flexing her fingers and wringing her hands. Her nervous system was being affected by the toxins in the creamer causing it to shut down.

"Something wrong Tiff?" I tried to show actual concern.

"I don't know, my fingers have this numb feeling. You know like you get when you are laying on your hand and it falls asleep. It's been doing it for a week or so. I've also been a little out of breath."

"Probably nothing sounds like stress. Anything new at work causing you stress or making you uncomfortable."

There was a little sneer on Tiffany's face, "No there is nothing, everything at work is just great. I'm sure it is nothing."

Two weeks later the box was down to eight bottles of creamer. "Damn, they must be drinking a lot of coffee," I thought. Tiffany's symptoms were becoming more and more evident. Body aches, shortness of breath, and loss of color in her skin.

It was a Thursday night and Tiffany was home right after work. I was surprised when she walked in the door. "What are you doing here Tiff? Isn't this sushi night?" I said dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm not feeling so hot and neither is Stan. He decided we aren't working late tonight."

"Well that's bad timing isn't it?" Tiffany looked at me confused. "You know that big project you and Stan were going to start. Hard to deliver that package if you both are sick."

Tiffany walked over close so she could whisper without Jenny hearing. "Don't be an asshole in front of our daughter. I'm going to go lie down."

After dinner I took Jenny up to her room to get her ready for bed. When I walked by our bedroom, I heard the sounds of Tiffany throwing up. I slowly opened the bathroom door. "Don't tell me you're already pregnant."

"Fuck you," she growled. "There is no way I'm pregnant yet, I just went off the pill last week. You could show some compassion, I'm really sick here."

"Compassion? That's rich coming from you."

"I'm your wife Ryan, and you need to show your wife respect and compassion."

I cut her off. "No, my wife died when she went to work for that asshole. She was replaced by some whore, who I have no respect for. If you think you will get any compassion, respect, or even kindness you are mistaken." I turned and walked out of the bathroom leaving in front of the toilet heaving.

Tiffany was not up when I took Jenny to her daycare of Friday. I should have checked on her but didn't care. About noon my cell phone lit up from Tiffany. "What do you want," I answered.

"I need you to take me to the hospital."

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm sick but it's not me. It's Stan, he's had a stroke."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Are you really asking me to take you to see your lover in the hospital?"

"Please Ryan, this isn't funny. They said he could die."

I decided it might raise suspicions if I didn't take Tiffany to the hospital so I took the afternoon off. Tiffany looked like shit when I got home. I helped her to the car and drove to the hospital. At the hospital, we found her bosses' wife and one of the other senior partners.

Larry Masters, the senior partner, quickly pulled Tiffany aside. He obviously knew they were having an affair. "Tiff, do you really think you should be here? His wife is over there."

Not caring that I was standing next to her, Tiffany stared talking to Masters, "Mr. Masters, I need to know how he is; I need to see him."

Masters pulled her off to the side with me in tow. "You look like crap Tiff. It doesn't look good; his left side is paralyzed and the doctor said his organs are shutting down. They don't know what is happening but if they can't stop what is happening, he won't make it through the weekend."

Tiffany was crying, "Please Mr. Masters, I have to see him. Can you distract his wife while I go in? I will be quick."

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers
12