All Comments on 'Something Fishy'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well,we’ll,well

Finally a story with the correct justice being taken. Rich and powerful (at least in their own minds), morally corrupt assholes should read this and beware. When you go after someone else’s wife and threaten the husband with his reputation and his access to his kids. You will come to find that all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn’t put humpty back together agian.

But not all is lost, after all the bitch would be toast also.

A lot of satisfying breakfast are just eggs and toast. Of course getting some jam (money) to go with it makes it that much sweeter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

I'm sure some sissy bois here will complain about the MC's actions, but they deserved death. When the law is corrupt and unjust, you need to create your own justice if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yep! That was BTB!

Literally - since he cremated her. Nicely played.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Loved the revenge...

Too bad he believed she was a loving wife when she first started her new job. He should have been more diligent when she started denying him sex. But patience is what he had when they confronted him that he WILL be a cuckold. They both got what they deserved. One of my favorites, 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

That's a devilish btb. Loved it

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 4 years ago

Cheating on your spouse us not a death penalty offense. Hubby should be jailed on two counts of murder 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding!

The initial confrontation felt a bit rushed but it showed the wife's true nature and set the stage for his revenge.

Never been a big fan of sushi. Doubt I'll try it again anytime soon.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it! *****

I don’t believe I’ve read a story here using this method to dispense with the wife and her lover.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I gave 4 stars but despite the warning I don't like murder in these stories. Would have preferred exposure and their loss of all assets. Also if that could have happened perhaps loss of his balls and dick. Dying was too good for them.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Killed the cheating wife and her lover, then successfully sued the company. Great BTB!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Great story!

They both fully deserved it for humiliating and threatening the husband to the point where he snapped.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

A wonderful story!

Thank you so much for sharing it with your readers.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Extreme but...

...many would say well deserved. Think I've read something similar on here before?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

I agree with your opening statement about possibly being an imaginary situation but it was still a very good story in my opinion. Thank you for posting and they got what they deserved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You must really hate women

Please get some help with your feelings about women.

SKHPSKHPalmost 4 years ago

A double murder as punishment for adultery (even the cruel kind) is way over the top. The outline of the story was quite boilerplate. Bullshit like this was pulled by many other delusional wives and their bulls on this site, nothing new or original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Murder is a crime no matter what the situation is. This is a good story but the main character committed a grave and severe crime.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Why do they care if he leaves town?

Fabricate WHAT evidence of molestation? Jenny's old enough to tell the truth.

"She said even with evidence it would be hard to stop them with Cross's power and influence." - Evidence of threats and claims of influence might not be enough? Who would dare to do his bidding if it became public knowledge that they were supposedly under his influence? They'd bend over backwards to prove that they WEREN'T!

Please learn the difference between conscience and conscious.

Let's just say he went along, does she think that Stan will still protect her when he's traded her in on a new model?

"I'm your wife Ryan, and you need to show your wife respect and compassion." - LOLOLOL

I don't see why the partners would care about him "getting with the program."

If it was only Masters, why are the others liable?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's your world you can do what you want

There are always options other than murder

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Stop apologizing for the husband

He did what he had to do. My only criticism is that he didn't in some way tell wifey that he killed her too. That would have made this the golden standard of btb stories.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
The sky is blue...

...the sun shining and birds are chirping. Even better two scumbags are six feet under. 5* from me.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago
Murder by coffee...

... now that will put a perk in your morning. Nice way of revenge and appropriate.

The only thing I would have changed, is tell the cheating bitch what he did before she kicked at the end - just so she knows there was no redemption, just telling them both to burn in hell doesn't add the extra dose of spite to it all.

5/5

Dunny69Dunny69almost 4 years ago
Blazing hot btb

Loved it only slight thing that could have made it better and that was telling her he killed her lover and had done the same to her. Top btb though blazing hot. I'm gonna look through some other stories to see this dark side. 5*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Nice revenge

I appreciate new ideas. The bad guys all got what they deserved except for Mrs. Cross. I'm sure karma will find a way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Burn Baby Burn

That's a twenty gold star Yarn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ugly wife and supervisor

Unlikely the husband would have escaped charged with 2 murders, but as you said: your world, your scenario.

Good writing and composition. 🧐 Interesting payoff. 👍

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

I never understand a story where someone professes to love their spouse but are so evil that they are willing to destroy their family, see their spouse completely destroyed, made destitute, and snet to prison on false charges of child molestation.

I get spouses cheat. I get spouses doing wicked things.

why not just divorce the husband and get custody? why would she claim she loves him but be so willing and excited to do such horrible things to cause him so much pain?

that just doesn't make sense to me. It makes more sense for her to NOT live him and just be a nasty, vindictive person.

KB

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Hey!

What about that check for 500 Grand He put in His pocket!?..5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

they both got what they deserved as well as the company

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Schizophrenia?

I never know what the hell to expect from one of your stories anymore. One is fun and games swinging where everyone has fun, the next is BTB. One is well written, the next is poorly written. It's weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Burn!

The three of them will meet again in he'll. But right now, he will be taking care of the daughter.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Taylorsam

I used to pass on your stories, but now I look forward to each of them. This was a great double burn on two cheaters who very much deserved it. Death by poisoned coffee creamer, who would have thunk it. You came up with a new way to get revenge. Perfect revenge, cheating wife literally burned, and he got paid for it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Preposterous, Implausible, and Ridiculous

Read the title. There's nothing more to say.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Okay then

Good job and a different kind of story. Yes it was dark real dark, but somehow I didn't feel any emotion for the boss or his wife. I don't go for murder and he could've dumped the bitch and left the scene. I don't believe in the kind of threats they laid on him at the beginning.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Yep!

Finally a guy who steps up to the plate and says Screw You. No you will not destroy me and my child. Perhaps this would not occur in real life but I really enjoyed the husband’s stance and story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
You did a good job...

...of writing a truly evil, loathsome wife. If he ever had even a hint of that personality before, why did he marry her? Still, that was a happy ending. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Stupid murder porn. The only thing stupider is the people who give this more than one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
B T B!!!

BURN them BOTH! Job WELL done! 5 stars! - wish there was more.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago
good writing but

good writing but formulaic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why Kb? narcissism and greed

While telegraphed with the sushi, it is still good to see that there is a limit to an otherwise good man. While a pacifist at heart, I know everyone has a limit. It is nice to know that "until death do we part" holds significance in these stories. One of the first comment I read was King Bandor asking why. Whether or not it is literary license or an example of narcissism and greed. People do it because they can. It is up to those who actively or passively enforce moral and or ethic conduct. While I am one to flee rather than fight; divorce doesn't resolve a problem but death does.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
curious

don't you think he would have been tempted to mention it to his wife that he poisoned BOTH of them?!? I would think that would have been the ultimate burning of her before she died. Especially after what she was willing to do to him.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Wup, now that is a real loving wife.

I love a good BTB story and revenge is sweet served hot or cold. The wife and her boss/lover were some real fine people that got what they deserved. Five*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Far out ,story . Husband and settlement

I am glad this is science friction. Not realistic Scenario . He could have gotten thru this with the recording and using the press and destroyed the law firm without the killing. So the wife of the lawyer was okay with this. She gets off.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
eh

too fantastic. the problem with these types of stories is ppl's minds dont work that way, unless her boss was using drugs to warp her mind or she was always like that which would have been seen for that long of time being around her. just doesn't make sense

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

I do so love the ridiculously over the top wives some guys need to write up and the people who actually get themselves erect over it.

Sorry, too over the top bimbo here kids, getting way too typical.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

I'd like to believe that a husband/wife wouldn't plot with a lover to murder their clueless spouse, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD5iAoed7kI

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 4 years ago
Smoking hot BTB

Wow! Talk about BTB! This one was a scorcher. I would have gone a different way. I wouldn't have knocked off the wife. I would have dumped her after the boyfriend died. It would have been interesting to see how she could have lived with herself after he shamed and dumped her.

5 stars for sure. Good job.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Is anyone really that bizarre?

I've seen this done here before of course.

The retribution was justified because of the vileness of the attack but how bizarre is a wife, that says she loves her family, going full out to destroy them and that includes seriously harming her daughter in the process?

I gave it 4* for the sushi poisoning angle but the villains were over the top.

Stan would have been gunned down long ago and anyone stupid enough to try and protect him.

Boros749Boros749almost 4 years ago
Nuke

But I guess, being burned hurts more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
that was pretty good

at first i thought it seemed weak that he never told his wife that he was the one to poison them both, but then i realized that women don't think that way.

for his slut wife, forgiveness and understanding are what she wanted most. and if that didn't work, she wanted him to yell at her and show that she still had a hold over him.

him walking away without so much as a backwards glance was probably agony for her. and that's a good thing. evil people don't deserve anything less than suffering.

but i'm less a fan of suffering, and more a fan of removing human pollution. and those two people were just that. good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not that great, . . .

but at least you had the balls to Darwinize these mutants. Normal human beings don't act like that. Anyone that fucked up needs to be eliminated from the gene pool. Too bad she had offspring. Hopefully their future step mother will counteract their defective DNA.

Thanks for the effort.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Cross deserved what he got. However Tiff., in my opinion did not. She deserved to get the boot but not killed she was seduced by cross needed a phycologist’ s help as she had Stockholm syndrome. Hubby is now serial killer. Good roll model for his daughter who now has no mom thanks to dad. No good actors in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How?

How is it possible that you wrote this phenomenally awesome story and the rest of your stuff is just a bunch of gross a$$ willing cuckold and wife swapping crap?

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkalmost 4 years ago
IQ dropping

Tiffany In this story was so stupid my IQ dropped, but thanks to the husband to take her out of the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

I probably would have grab the prick by his neck the second he threatened me in my own home. Wonder why he didn't tell his wife he killed her? Also, I would have gone after the body guard at some point during my revenge.

fritz51fritz51almost 4 years ago

Rack 'em up ! *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It is possible he would have gotten away with it...

If they had sushi often, there is a good chance he would have gotten away with it. Most people only have sushi occasionally, but I personally know someone who became ill from sushi due to having significant amounts of the food every day, breakfast and lunch and often dinner. The provider was not apparently all that careful with the product. Most people did not have any symptoms but my friend did because of the amount he consumed. It did permanent damage to his liver and kidneys.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
So real

There are still so many sick bastards that do this shit in real life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry only 3

A number of typos that through me a little and were unusual for you.

Also the agreement not to go after Cross' estate, sorry it felt like his wife didn't give a shit whose life was ruined so long as she was left alone. Soooooo, fuck her 🤣

The end felt a bit rushed too. Got the main part done, can't be arsed to round it off properly.

Shame I usually really enjoy your stuff.

KayaknhKayaknhalmost 4 years ago
Loved it.

So many LW husbands are wimps. Not this guy.

My new fav story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This may be the second worst story that I’ve read on this site.

The worst is the one where the husband left the wife and lover tied up in a mine shaft without hope of being rescued. You’re sick and so are the pricks that licked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Vile

This is a story of first degree murder by poisoning. The site administrators should remove this story and close the author's account. Yet, look at all the people applauding this monstrous work!

calibamma707calibamma707almost 4 years ago
5 Stars

5 Stars ⭐️ for a backbone and great destruction on the perpetrators. I despise those weak stories depicting men as wimps

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Dark but not as bloody as it could have been. Nice to see a real LW story for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect Justice

They deserved it. I can hear the cucks and girly men weeping about this story already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Has a fish a wishbone ?

Doesn‘t matter, it worked

Five Fugu, thumbs up.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

Weird. This story was published more than a week ago, but I got a notice TODAY that it was published 8 hours ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ridiculous

The premise of this story is overly melodramatic and stupid. It’s so angsty that I wonder if the author is a 12 year old girl? On the bright side, this one line was unintentionally funny: “Tiffany began to ball harder”. I think you meant bawl.

Boros749Boros749almost 4 years ago
5 fishes

His plan worked. Even better, in fact.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
He definitely

Fed them some bad fish. Fun read.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
It is so sick what people will do

Crazy people

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I would have stopped it at the Start .. How is for Me to Know .. I Do not get mad I get even . His wife should have paid also .

justwetwojustwetwoover 3 years ago

Yeah, it's a fantasy.

But does every law firm have MILLIONS to shell out?

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago
To answer Justwetwo below

YES!

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Brutal, but a cornered animal will lash out with everything they have.

Not sure why he went all righteous on the widow, the only way he himself had of dealing with the situation was to kill both of them, so why would she have had many options? Hardly fair to expect everybody to have the stomach for murder.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Fantasy, but fun. I suspect that in reality he would have been caught.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

So with the cremation he quite literally burnt the bitch.

VadercatVadercatover 3 years ago
Hard to believe...

Ok. In today’s world, high powered men who cheat with married women, get taken down. They are not allowed to run amuck with impunity. I do not believe, that so many women as portrayed on Literotica, would lose all feelings for the man they started a family with, and loved. I can see her divorcing the husband to go with her boss. But being ok with humiliating him, and expecting him to take it, seems a little far fetched. The more realistic version would be, he would eventually discover her cheating, and divorce her. She would try to get the boss to do the same, and he would dump her. Men have always poured on the charm, to get laid. Women believe it, because they need to. Getting a guy to fuck you, does not mean he is overly attracted to you, or in love. Women are attracted to guys, with money or power. Neither situation will usually result, in a long term relationship.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Better living through chemistry! That’s what I always say!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Our sex life went from frequent to nonexistent." - When will cheating wives learn to NOT make changes to their sex lives? Increasing OR decreasing frequency is usually a sign of cheating. And lover boys shouldn't be disrespectful towards the husbands.

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Times are changing. For the worse....

(Before anyone writes that I'm a Neanderthal. I'm socially liberal, except when it comes to family and marriage.) I truly believe that our changing state laws, along with social media, are damaging the attitudes toward marriage and family. All polls say men cheat more than women. However, new data indicate that women are closing that gap rapidly. Social scientists cannot state, for sure, if women have just stopped lying about affairs and don't care anymore OR if it's because the states changing laws to no fault with division property equally regardless of cause. Texas has both fault and no fault for division of property. It doesn't have alienation of affection cause for lawsuits and I haven't checked what other states have done away with this. However, you can file a tort based on intentional infliction of emotional distress. This can help with division of property in your divorce and helps to publicly out the third wheel, in case he/she is also married. This is cause for their spouse to divorce them based on adultery. (If they help destroy your marriage, go ahead and help destroy their's.) I personally feel that if you're a lowlife scumbag who cheats, you deserve to lose most of everything. (An 80/20 split, lose of home and custody with limited visitation seems fair to me.) States need to reenact fault divorce laws so people have a choice of fault or no fault and also reinstate alienation of affection cause. Scumbags need to feel the rain of hell upon themselves. If you're unhappy leave the marriage. Don't cause more pain by cheating. Sorry for the rant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The resolution got complicated and farfetched. A man resourceful and powerful enough to pursue this course would never have accepted the situation. He would have resorted to direct violence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To get, my info tells me 67% divorces in America now caused by women, not men. When states and common knowledge remove fear of consequences, and women living lives away from home, it was a fait complait that women's entitlements would grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Recent political events show women to NOT be the weak kindhearted creatures society has painted. Disgusting acts with complete disregard for Covid protocols, joining in the glorification of violent disobedience to law, and expressing extreme ignorance stressing their selfishness should terminate the bullshit laws which continue to give expanding deference to that gender. Texas is filled with blond fuck buddies who willingly get pregnant by black men and then turn to help provided by the white men they have spurned and humiliated during their lives.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Interesting story!

5

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****That was a good read very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For the threat of false Child Molestation charges if he fought their plans.

I give a *5 for his payback,

not only wouldn't he see his girl, imagine what he would suffer in prison and for the rest of his life, well deserved revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Over the top but not too bad. One problem is that you lack skills to elaborate the plot. For example, when people get sick they ask for medical attention, they don't just die. That would put a wrench in your plot but you could work around. The cuckolding arrangement in the beginning is so unrealistic that it is basically a parody. As many times as it has been tried I am yet to see something like that that would make some sense. Another problem you have in the story is your grammar and omissions, you need to get an editor to read this before you post it, it is full of errors.

-JT

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
Two Comments

First, to the other commenters:

Seriously folks, if you want non-fiction go to the library, stay away from Lit. This is a piece of fantasy offered for free on an erotic literature site maintained on the internet. Complaining that this story is unrealistic is like complaining that water is wet.

.

Second, to the author:

Thank you for the time and effort you spent to create and contribute a fun little fiction. The "better lives through chemistry" (I plagiarized that from a fellow commenter) plot device is a fun twist. My enjoyment of your story would have been dramatically improved if this had been properly proofread. Many of the errors are blatant - whenever I encounter one during my reading, my smooth flow and easy thought process are jarringly interrupted.

.

Okay, a third thought:

Keep 'em comin.'

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

A Literotica/Loving Wives Classique!!!!!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Now that was a great BTB story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story and a different way of getting rid of a cheating bitchy wife and her arrogant lover. The only major error I noticed was that Mr. Moss' lawyer seemed to have a sex change She scheduled a meeting with the law firm partners where he played part of a recording on his phone. Overall a nice BTB ending that got both cheaters. Too bad that he couldn't get revenge on the wife for her response to the cheating. Probably just wanted to continue living her good life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Death is too far. Not because its too harsh, but because cheaters should live a life of pain and regret. Best I can give it is a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dangerously Based. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whore and her master got theirs. Maybe they should have backed off on the sushi. Because they both threatened her husband with total ruin, they really did get their just due.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You were hacked and hacker released all of the tapes to bloggers and everyone. Love but total disrespect and dishonor???

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

2nd read: this story sounds great on it's face but the devils in the details that makes the writer stink.

1, He was willing allowed corrupt "The fact that they identified specific prosecutors and judges" to plague the system/citizens/city/state and do nothing about it?!? Maybe he could not divulge these nasty details but some how it should have been slipped to the FBI or expecting this wrinkle he would have shared the recording with the FBI BEFORE the payoff.

2, Was the $5M after taxes and after his lawyer's cut? He fumbled here in to defining the pay off - lawyers often get 33% and then taxes gobble up 38%. $5M drops to only $2,077,000, maybe not as SET for Jenny's life time as expected.

/

So a quaint story with justice served had some glaring holes towards the end.

/

4*, Hooyah

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous