All Comments on 'Something Fishy — Shock and Awe'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 596 Comments (Page 5)
norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Agreeing with Anonymous 6 days ago. I wonder if a real Marine would agree with the level of reconciliation here.

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

He was too nice at the end. I would never have helped someone who did that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some parts of the story don't make any sense. Emotional tension and physical actions are meaningless. They contradict each other. And the characters are not solid. The ending of the story does not stand. Is he a military man or a pussy? The story goes zig zag touching on many topics but without knowing if it is in one direction or another. Lots of confusion.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Three times married twice to cheaters, why do they always expect you to forgive them?

When they know damn well they wouldn't have forgiven you.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

He was way too nice to her after such incredible betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are MANY ways that the MC failed, but the most critical is not protecting his children. Regardless of what he feels, he has a responsibility to keep the corrupting influence away from them. Does he want his daughter to grow up to be a whore?!? His son a cuck?!?

All the writers who say that the kids need their mom have it exactly backwards!!! They need to never see or hear from her again if they’re going to become decent adults!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL she was willing to let him go down. That was silly. Forgiveness is one thing but a woman like that around kids after she has proven what she has done and could do because of forced contrition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The reconciliation of sorts would not happen, there is betrayal and then there is allout betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit storey really.

He let Max beat on him when he had a 9mm in his possession?

It went down hill from there.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Exciting story. Forgiveness?! She tried to destroy him!

CamdudeCamdudeover 1 year ago

Comments here are very telling.Almost nothing about the slimebag lawyer.The worst criminals are lawyers who go bad.5 stars.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

Interesting story with some new ideas. But a few errors popped up that proved distracting to me. Firstly , there is a timeline problem. Our hero indicates he is 31 at the start of the story, has been married for 7 years, has completed college and a master’s degree, and spent 4 years in the marines. Did he skip ahead in grade school or something? If college was age 18-22, and a master’s degree took a year or two, after which he is 23 or 24, dating and then marries through age 31 (married 7 years), where do we fit the 4 years of military service into the picture?

Secondly, during the altercation, the evil lawyer has broken fingers on his right hand (presumably he is right-handed), and he has other injuries, but he picks up a fireplace poker and swings it hard enough to break our hero’s forearm. Then he is using a hand to dial his wife on his phone and unlocks the phone with a fingerprint (left hand’s fingers?), and don’t forget his balls have been racked? He may be a big tough lawyer but it sounds pretty incredulous.

Next, the police have closed the house as a crime scene. Forensics would have searched the house and the phone would’ve been confiscated from the dish towel drawer. But with cloud backup, he could have arranged for the photos to be in the cloud immediately, so they should be retrievable by e security company. We never hear how Uncle JAC can afford to pay for the defense work which gets very expensive. Obviously hero’s money would have been frozen by wifey.

Lastly, we have the forgiveness scene. I can’t believe that anyone would forgive the actions of the ex wife. Forgive the cheating, maybe in time. Forgive the attempt to frame him and all the rest, well, I don’t think she ever really loved him, she just loved herself. And with felonies on her record, how could she become a paralegal? Not credible. Three stars are all I can give this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait so he forgives her for lying, cheating and trying to set him up as a paedophile?

Dread to think what your other stories contain. Wont read those. Wish there was a 0 * rating I could give.

Also shouldn't this be in Sci Fi as no man would forgive these crimes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars as I have been told . The best weapon a Marine has is his or hers Brain . With thought comes action with action comes Victory and the ability to use the training that they have been taught

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t believe the MC forgives her cor any of her actions. Whole issue could have been solved by just double tapping Angel and Cross in head as soon as they entered the house especially as he knew what was coming. We are talking US marine here. Very professional and competent group of soldiers with a well deserved reputation for aggression and winning the day.

Another delusional wife who deserved a lot more pain than she got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why no further mention of Kate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No forgiving for this kind of behaviours from a women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do a bit more research on the shit you write about and keep up with what you said. They all would have gotten double digits in prison instead of not even 10. And no man in his right mind would have forgiven her when she proved that everything she did was to hurt him. She only got upset when she got burnt. Shit writer and shitter story

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxover 1 year ago

Maybe it's just me, but 'I love you and want to grow old with you, but I am going to cuckold you, and will frame you for possession of drugs and child porn so you spend decades in prison if you resist, doesn't ring true about the "I love you part".

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

What happened to Kate? She was constantly flirting when he was married, and nowhere to be seen when he was single, strange that, in some ways it spoilt the story. With how he has treated her in jail and since, I find it impossible to believe that they won't reconcile sometime sooner than later. I am a big believer in RAAC were kids are concerned, however what she did was way over the top, I think he is being far to kind, he should have burnt her good and proper

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

Well that was big stinking pile of RAAC horse shit. The cunt tried to set him up and put him away for life. The only bigger pussy than the husband is the author who wrote this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh puke. She is either insane, and needs to be locked away, or she is the devil incarnate and needs to be shunned.

🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, he drove home and when he got there he called Kate, asking her out for dinner and dancing. Of course they ended up humping like minks by the end of the week. No more Tracy. Meanwhile Mr. Cross is being romanced by his new cellmate, Bubba. Don't ya just love a happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Law firms hire convicted felons to be paralegals, including those convicted of perjury, lying to the police, and obstruction of justice? I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to see another part and in time they would get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

did he sue the lawyer,that tried the frame him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story totally eviscerated by a terrible ending.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Good until the end. I can't see any rational and sane man who loves his children and puts their wellbeing foremost welcoming a women as twisted and evil as she proved to be back into their children's lives, much less his own even as s "friend without benefits." She was going along with the plan to plant evidence of child pornography on his computet as well as accusibg him if necessary of molesting his children! Such a charge would necessitate grooming and coercing their children to tell the most horrufic lies against him, damaging and scarring them emotionally and mentally for life as well as destroying the bonds of the father/child relationship they had. If he can do that, then neither is he fit to be in their lives as a care provider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with Anon 2 days ago. What “ Spacy” did to her husband, was way beyond the normal cuckold crap, you read on lit. She wanted him to sign a slave contract( for lack of a better word) and give up the ability to have sex with anyone, and raise her children she would have with the boss. Add to that, the fact she lied about the whole confrontation. And went along, with having kiddie porn, planted on his computer. Spacy did not deserve anything from them. No reduction is sentence, no bringing the kids, to see her in jail. Also, did Cross wife divorce him? Did the husband go forward with his lawsuits? I gave this story a 4, but it could have been a 5, if the ending would have been believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the ending took away from a well told story.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

It was a great story until the end when he bent over backward to help the cheating cunt. You can’t claim that she was a good mother and also have her using her kids as a weapon against her husband. You can’t be a good mother and a completely shitty person. In the end all you did was gloss over the bitches hateful actions and turned the husband into a giant pussy. One star for the poor effort.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Bonne histoire au début mais dévalorisée par une fin de merde. Dommage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Blackheart is a occasional author who has told us an entertaining story.

The knives are out. Blackheart wrote a sad but very realistic story about what cheating does.

I greatly admired the former soldier, and was puzzled that people attacked the author an that character.

How about we say "thanks for the entertainment" rather than condemning an a ammeter author?

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

Things seemed dire for Our Hero throughout, until Uncle Jack saved the day. The way his strategy cut through the false charges and corrupt offficials was belie vable and a big relief. Tracey is a complex character, and not fully justified in her actions from the start. She became a much nicer person after her asshole boyfriend was removed from the equation. But too late for a happy ending, I guess.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(3/19/2023) Oh, This was much better. Well done, quite an enjoyable read. But I have one critique. In both stories, the attitudes of the wives seemed too extreme and delusional, IMO. She loves him, but is willing to humiliate him by becoming the exclusive property of another man in this manner? I find it very hard to believe that any woman would do such a thing. And how could she get away with it? Maybe I'm just naive. But again, it was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story till the end. Still gonna give it a 4, but the ending almost ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The entire story was well written, INCLUDING, the ending. She had had punishment in prison. She knew what she gave up, Dummy. There are the children. They don’t know the details but know Mom did something very wrong and had to be locked up. They know that she tried to hurt Dad. But they also got to see the quiet strength of a balanced man. One who knows right from wrong and knows that the children DO need their mother, not just a surrogate. They can learn a great lesson from what Dad did, do what’s right, protect yourself and your loved ones, let the children make up their own mind about their Mom, especially when they find out the depth of her betrayal AND that forgiveness, but not forgetting is vital to existing. If Dad had remained bitter it would have ruined the rest of his life and theirs as they would have been taught the wrong lesson. Hate and revenge ruin lives, especially the person’s who harbors them.

Blake taught his children that strength of character is important and when you have the tools to hurt someone physically or emotionally u you in need to use them judiciously.

Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No kindness at all for the POS slut bitch, no seeing her in jail, no taking the kids, maybe kids could go w/ Lucy? No welcome home/back, no buying of townhouse or finding her a job. Jac can do that but w/ no assist or money from me. Dont wanna see her if possible ever again, if shes allowed to see kids, x wife needs to have someone pick them up for her so I wont have any chance of seeing her around my home. Whats the term, oh yeah, "dead to me" forever. no forgiveness, no nothing but hatred and contempt. rk

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

This was a good story and I really enjoyed it until the end. The end is just pure BS. No one and I mean no one would treat Tracy like they did when she was in prison and after she got out. She was EVIL. She can blame it on Cross but she was right there with him the whole way. A 7 month affair, threatening to take the children away and having him thrown in jail? Then trying to do it? She was just as EVIL as Cross was. When you write fiction you have to have some reality in it, and the ending has absolutely none. This was a 5 star until the ending then it just left a bad taste in mouth. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the top 5 stories in the Literotica Library. This story rates 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Faairly well done until the ending. No matter HOW contrite Tracey was, why would he lift a finger to help her? She would have put him in jail for years and years, left him with multiple felony convictions and a kiddy porn rap that would have had him as a sex offender for the rest of his life. There' no coming back from any of that. Let Tracey rot in prison along with the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not just no, but HELL NO!!! She tried to put him in prison for years, taking his kids from him, his very freedom. There couldn't possibly be any forgiveness or intercession on her behalf to cut down her prison time. Thanks for the warning but it was just an autonomic response. She didn't give a shit whether he lived or died. In reality he would have done everything possible to remove such a destruction personality from influencing his impressionable children. If he loved those kids, he'd never let Charles Manson be his babysitter. No real difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some women seem to have great difficulty in understanding what true love is all about. Love everything about being married, the home, the security, the status, the children but really, truly loving hubby? there always the chance that they will, willingly, fall under the spell of a richer more influential man. This tale just reflects that situation. Blake obviously loved Tracey as she was prior to Cross's seduction so his treatment of Tracey after her prison release was essential a continuation of that love. When you love someone, really love them, it becomes difficult not to hold some regard for that person no matter how awful they have treated you. 5 MARKS FOR THE INTERESTING TALE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn’t really like it, too many inconsistencies, primary is Blake told Arsehole Cross’s wife about what was going on the fallout from that should have distracted Cross, when everyone left the house police should have been able to State slut wife was unbeaten. Also Blake is a combat veteran like myself, how come arsehole was still alive after attacking Blake, if he had attacked me I can guarantee he would not have been.

Is the author a veteran? If so u should know/realise Arsehole Cross would not have had a chance to attack as once the heavy was dealt with Arsehole Cross and Slut wife would have either been restrained or taken a round each, they had conclusively proven themselves to be the enemy, shoot 1st questions later, also I would thought Arsehole would be in shock following the turnaround and violence, civilians tend to freeze at that point. While a good story and diverting read a combat who has killed nearly 30 people and 7 in hand to hand combat would have finished the job, especially given the training, ethos and mindset of the USMC, I wasn’t in the USMC but rest assured a US marine combat vet is a whole different animal from a privileged civilian lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good story...HOWEVER..

..she was willing to ge directly complicit with destroying his entire life, in detail, if didn't acquiesce to extortion. Her later contrition feels totally contrived.

....No one would be forgiving of a woman like this. They'd be happy to have serve every year. Moreover, she'd been convicted of multiple felonies and I can see the court giving her a lessor sentence for any reason; ESPECIALLY after she confessed her part in the conspiracy.

...I really feel this ending of forgiveness was absurd. You really cut the knees out from under the story. I have no idea or understanding as to why you manufactured such story book ending so completely divergent from the realty of the event.

Truly a pity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One additional point. The police would have noted Tracy was uninjured so spousal abuse is absurd.

Next, after being hit ONCE by the bodyguard the MC would have been totally justified in shooting his assailant; allowing multiple hits is ludicrous and would not happen in real life. ALSO, a Marine combat vet would have double tapped the man center mass,ESPECIALLY once he saw the thugs hand on HIS gun. I can state, as a fact, I can draw, fire and hit a 12x18inch area without moving my arm to aim. I practice this and have done it 1.2 sec. So. Given that, the MC really had no time to pick a shot.

Again, as pointed out below, his wife is a sociopath. It's insanity to allow that woman any access to the kids. For damn sure social services would pitch a fit. After what she did I doubt ANY man would cut her any slack. The best she could hope for is that the main character would stop hating her.

Also, while I'm at it, the business of forgiveness has NOTHING to do with the. Forgiveness is fir the MC to allow HIM to let go of his negative feeling and move on.

It has nothing to do with absolution.

Again, your ending crippled a good story and I'm urging you to create more realistic endings. That would strengthen, not weaken, your story. BTB is not necessary here but totally expunged from his and his children's life is a must. Also, I not to sure a law firm would hire her given her history of perjury, psychiatric instabilty and demonstrated pathological narcissism.

This woman is a lit match in the magazine.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 1 year ago

Just pathetic.

I wanted to say many things but that would be insult even to those words.

The author is so blinded by happy ending and reconciliation that he forgot how actually it works.

Waste of time.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

He was way too kind and forgiven after her huge betrayal, disrepect, lying and so much more. She allowed him to get physically attacked and then thrown in jail and lied to keep him there. He almost spent serious amount of time in prison and would have lost access to his kids. Now he just forgives and is willing to be friends???? I don't think so. What she did was so atrocious and vile.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story and I greatly enjoyed reading. Love is very complex and something we should honor. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a good read indeed and you can tell from the lively comments that other readers were moved for different reasons and I think that adds to the power of the story. As the creator and writer I believe that you can end it however you want. To the naysayers - write your own damn story instead of bitch about anothers' work. 5 stars from me...!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Very good story, but the ending and forgiveness just don’t jibe with the story. Cross and Tracy got off much too lightly for their crimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From 5 to 1 star for being forgiving towards the worthless slut. She would have destroyed his life and take his children away from him forever yet he shows forgiveness? Like i said, from 5 to 1 star in a sentence.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

2nd read... same 5 stars as the first time !

This was the story that had me follow you, and read more of your work, before I became a member of the site.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Too much to elieve shewent from wife who loved husbandto being willing to destroy him toremorsful.there are lnes you don't cross and taking her lovers side and having him umiliate or try to her husband is another wife hasto be braindead to thin their marriage would ever be restored

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He was far too nice to the cheating whore!

remb95remb9512 months ago

Second time to read this and its still a 5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Tracey was a monster. Her treatment toward the end reflects the pernicious misplaced "chivalry" that infects many LW stories. 4, but easily could have been a 5 if the treatment of the bitch had been more consistent with her actions.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker12 months ago

🤔🙄🤔🤔👍🤪👌😉😁more....

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

She was a horrible person to him in so many ways. He almost went to prison for many years based on her testimony and help, yet he so quickly forgave her and holds no animosity for her? Seriously? His whole response to her and her actions ruined what could have been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I gave it 5 stars, but did not like the ending. It needed MORE

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Blatant betrayal and overwhelming assault hurts more the physical pain. Self entitled arrogance above the law sounds like morally and ethically challenged Supreme Court conservative judges. Not everyone has the presence of mind to recognize a trap and proactively take desperate measures. A lifetime of prison for an innocent victim? A really hotwife like Bathsheba is not such a blessing.

dgfergiedgfergie12 months ago

Second or third reading. I much prefer this version to the original although the original was a bit over the top and against the law but it did solve the problem in a relatively short amount of time. Good job by our author.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As usual, the little lady is not held even close to fully accountable

waltdeewaltdee12 months ago

I've re-read this and again enjoyed it. One thing though: Did I miss the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's so sad what people put themselves through and what baggage they carry after them. I think of a life wasted because of a woman's jealousy when it was all in her mind.

Then a man's life empty because he couldn't commit that second time because he got burn the first time.

Oh we well, life go on.

B3ndoverB3ndover12 months ago

When Tracy was explaining how life was going to be she was so cocky that she would her way and make him a cuck. She smirked and threatened him with jail and loss of everything. Even when the shit hit the fan she sided with cross and continued against him. I think Blake was wrong about Tracy not having a social life in prison, I'm sure she was able to dine at the Y on many occasions if shevwasvas pretty as hevsaid. As for hernjob what law firm would hire a convicted felon, convicted of purgery? I know this is just a story but let's get real here. No hard feelings? Let's be friends? Bullshit!

Darkness86Darkness8612 months ago

After Tracy did what she did to Blake and how she treated him I wouldn't of been so nice he should've turned everyone against her

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree that Blake should have turned everyone against her. She told Blake she would turn the children against him if he didn't do what they said and she kept that position until they were caught. How can anyone tell you that they love you and also want to sleep with someone else. This has the makings of a very good story until Blake and Uncle Jac, got her into a nicer prison. It went downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Completly agree with some comments from 5 star to 1 the wife should have been destroyed this whole nice guy routine infecting thes loving wives stories has to stop. An ending like this always destroys the story.

WetheNorthWetheNorth12 months ago

"my favorite dinner"

Was it Lasagna?

It has to fit with the normal LW clichés

inka2222inka222212 months ago

I was all set to give this story 5 stars for amazing BTB, when the author decided to completely trash the story on the last page, by replacing the main character with brain damaged idiot who for no plausible reason whatsoever decided to help the evil POS bitch in every way possible short of offering to be her cuckold (i'm surprised that didn't happen), instead of burning her to the ground like he should have.

No reason at all to give testimony to help her get lower sentence. Or to let the kids visit the bitch instead of getting a new real mother for them who'd love them more than she loves fucking her boss. Or to help her financially and to get her a place to live.

I'm giving it 2 stars only out of respect for a good story it tried to be for the first 5 pages. Wish the author stuck with THAT story instead of completely ruining it :(

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

what a stupid ending, treating snakes like that hoe the way he is is how this stupid idiot ended up marrying a dumb bitch in the first place

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

The first 2/3 was interesting. The last third was melodramatic clap trap

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

I would love to climb into the minds of people who write nonsense like this. Their fans top, especially their fans. The anonymous particularly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid ending

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

After the first encounter, nobody mentioned the MC was not only to be cuckold and remain celibate, he was to be "daddy" to his wife's love child.

Furthermore, Cross' wife was called during the altercation yet she was never mentioned again. Why?

I gave you 4 stars.

Gamblnluck

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Such a great build-up, but then, just as your cross character, you shit your pants.

First of all, you rattled on during the build-up but skimped on the modt important part, the punishment and ending.

Second of all, they piled on him so that he would get decades in prison. What did they get? 11, 7 and 3? Take your standards and make them double! What about attempted murder on them? Why does she, as the living whore that conspired against her husband and family, get away so easily? Where's CPS to take away her parental rights? She did threaten to use the kids against him as well as expose the kids to dangerous people and situations.

Last but not least, where's the rage in the man? Why did he want someone as horrid as the whore be there for the kids? What sort of values can she really bring to the table?

1 star is too much for this pile of shit you took from your own pants.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She works for a lawyer. There's no way she doesn't know the physical danger someone convicted of child pork runs in prison.

Even if he made it alive out of prison, his children would believe he was a pedophile and likely never want anything to do with him and his life would be totally destroyed.

She was willing to go along with a plan that would do that to him? Pretty sure nothing in that falls under the category of "love".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Surprised the guy didnt let the wife forgive him by pissing in his mouth. What a letdown of a story man. Solidish start though

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When I got to the end of the story, I couldn't believe what I had NOT read, so I went back to the beginning and re-checked. Thinking that it had probably occurred as an aspect of the criminal trial that just hadn't registered in my mind at the time, I searched the entire story. But, apparently, it never DID happen! The MC never got a divorce!

It was talked about and threatened early on, presumably in order to set the scene and be the basis for all of the illicit framing of the MC by the antagonists. But, once criminal proceedings began, that subject never again arose, until obliquely referenced within the epilogue. There, though never having actually been addressed in the story, divorce was simply 'implied' to have previously occurred, when mention was made of "marrying again".

But, as I read it, at the END of the story, the MC and the cheating wife were still married to each other!

.

Now, except for that, I really enjoyed the story! But that's a pretty big omission, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I dislike the ending because until then she had been very well portrayed as a selfish heartless evil bitch with no conscience, no respect and no love for anyone except herself. She did not merit good and kind treatment.

If the author plans an RAAC, or forgiveness, or lets just forget it happened and pretend everything is alright theme, he should at least give the evil bitch some redeeming features right from the get go. That gives readers something for them to be able to accept, or even approve of this style of ending.

In this story, she never did anything at all to alter my perception of her as an evil selfish hate filled bitch.

He should not have been so willing to allow a person like that into his 3 children's lives. As a father he should have done everything he could to protect them by keeping them away from her and her evil influence.

There is absolutely nothing in the story that suggests she wouldn't do the same thing again

in similar circumstances, and pass those standards on to her children, her daughters in particular.

Also, the authors simple arithmetic leaves a lot to be desired.

They were married for 9 years.

They had a son aged 9 years.

He was born 2 years after they married.

secretsalsecretsal11 months ago

Always funny when these psychos become Buddha at the end of the story, leveling up from delusional dumbassery to enlightenment in the blink of an eye.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If you fixed up this story and made the characters more uhh idk I’m trying to say this could be a good movie. COULD!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Couldn't stick the landing...... Your ending sucked

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What about the divorce? What about the lady down the street? How can she get a job in a legal profession? How can he forgive what she did, and tried to do, to him? Accusing him of abuse, setting him up for pedophilia accusations, after trying to literally cuckold him, as well as cheating on him for 7 months?

A lot of the meat of the story was great, really dramatic and well-plotted, but these details kept you from sticking the landing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a good story until you soft-soaped the ending. This was a woman that was going to send him to jail or kill him. And he "forgives" her? Speaks up for her at her trial? I don't think that ending fit very well with the overall tone of the story and it ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The writing was good, the story was ok, but there were holes.

I appreciate that we're meant to see Cross as some kind of svengali type character Rasputining his way through women but Traci had a number of opportunities to break free, and indeed saved the MC's life. It would have made for a better story if she'd broken free and helped the MC but still ended up with a prison sentence and the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story was going so well and then you trashed it with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't care for the "and they lived happily ever after" ending. The blatant disrespect, humiliation, abuse and hate she showed him could never be forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's difficult to believe that you would treat an ending like this. It's almost as if you intentionally decided to regular story.

No rational person and I mean none whatever broke up tracy for what she's done.

She is directly, and willingly, complicit, in participating in multiple felonies in which the MC, upon conviction, would have served 20 years. The child porn conviction alone is good for 5-10 years. She would have deprived the children of their father, who would be a convicted child molester. He woukd, in fact, be better off dead. That Tracy warned him he was about to be hit mitigates nothing.

The remorse she shows after conviction is so transparently lame as to be below contempt.

In real life his attorney would never allow his client to be alone with the wife.

Further, he would have told his client to have no contact with Tracy during her two weeks; nor would the court have allowed that two week window. With multiple felony counts she is a flight risk! As for a lenient sentence for her? She convicted of now fewer than sever, premeditated, felonies. She would have gotten 10 tears+. Last the MC visiting her in prison? Come on man. Being alone with her, at ANY time, after she was released? Stupid! Why run the risk of her filing sexual assault charges. What you've done is turn your MC into a simple and stupid man. That's a pointless, and unbelievable 180. It just is not realistic. You have got to give your reader the ability to willing suspend disbelief. You took that away from us. I gave you a four because you tell a good story, I've read some others, but you planely tropes, cookie cuttered your ending.

Damn, man be creative and make your story consistently believable; that is if you want us to read your work.

Given the above I hope you can understand why the reviews of this stories ending are so negative by all of us.lll

Fjmax6Fjmax610 months ago

I liked the story until the end. I thought it was a great story until you tried to make us feel sorry for Tracey and think maybe she should be given a second chance. NO way, after what she did and tried to do to Blake she deserved to be burned.

James G 5James G 510 months ago

"That is probably more than I deserve,"

Yes. FAR more than she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So many wtf moments. 1. The idea that a flaccid weak civilian could overcome the shock and pain of having all his fingers broken and then pick up a poker (very unusual item in a modern American home) to attack someone with his off hand is very unlikely. What's even worse though is 2. No one recovers from shitting their pants in front of their 'loved one', it's simply a respect killer and a complete turn off and would have stopped dead in the water any on going relationship with Tracey. 3. So let's assume that Tracey reacted like most normal people and lost all sexual attraction to shitty pants. The fact that he beat her and she went along with it implies that something far worse is going on and that Tracey is actually a victim. 4. Utter nonsense that Tracey would go around and completely spill the beans days before the court case. Just absurd. Even if she was stupid enough (and why have a relationship with such a moron) you can guarantee that her co-conspiritors wouldn't be.

Sure it's the authors universe, so anything is possible. But hey, what kind of person continues to respect someone that shit themselves and showed themselves to be a weakling? What kind of person would have married that kind of person.

I can totally get where this svengali type character is coming from, how they gain power and influence, but once that illusory bubble is popped as viciously and totally as it was during that initial confrontation it simply isn't possible to rebuild it for those that saw it's failure.

murfncalmurfncal9 months ago

stsanley cross's wife saw a video of what happened !! what did see do?

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Just so you know, the "black powder" used in fireworks and old fashioned Caps is NOT the same as the smokeless powder used in modern ammunition. Black powder is still available for shooting muskets but is not used at all otherwise. It isn't the same and doesn't smell the same. The wonderful smell of Black Powder is NOT available from modern ammo. Otherwise 10 stars for great writing, and great story. Thanks, Buster2U

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

Wifey got off way too easy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed the story ,thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Over the top bullshit. ‘I’m a big time lawyer’ so no lawyer ever. More holes than a colander and every cliche

Possible.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind9 months ago

Really struggled with the ending. There's no actual point in the story when the author mentions Blake's testicles falling off. Can't see any other reason why he even speaks to the treacherous bitch again. And as for letting her be involved in raising children... 'Oh, darling girl, it's okay to fuck people your not married to, as long as they are rich...

tomol111tomol1119 months ago

Amazing story … how could he be so forgiving?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.