All Comments on 'Something For Her Arse'

by Taylor_b

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Loved your story..it was all so real and honest.

I too knew Mr Mason Pearson..what a friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
really hot story!!!!!!!

you have really worked out well with ur story. it is really a great hot story. u succesfully brought out the sensations relating to it. keep up!! like to read urnext story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!

Hope there will be a part II?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wowsa!!

Excellent story, loved your "rammifations"! Very well strung-together tale. Thanks for the offering!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

And to all of the anal haters, every female rectum I have ever licked, fingered and fucked has been beautiful, sexy, sweet and wonderful. The female rectum does not smell nor excrete waste. It is a divine tight orifice for the pleasure of both genders.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

This is very nice. It's coolly done but extremely sexy. (And, by the way, very well-written.) I imagine Taylor in a grey suit - very self-controlled, very competent and collected at work. Emphatically not the kind of woman you'd expect to go back to her hotel room and look around for something big to stick up her arse! So this story gets you both ways - it has a cool exterior with a deliciously perverse passion underneath. It's great porn. Please tell us more of your anal exploits, Taylor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dirty!

A dirty, dirty story! I loved the mastubation descriptions, and the smells, and the sheer, downright dirtiness of it! Taylor has a beautifully dirty mind! Please write much, much more Taylor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mmmm...!

Lovely masturbation story, best for ages. Now I've got to pluck up courage to put something up my ass too, you make it sound so wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sexy, dirty & I'm confused!

I just read a perfectly smackable arse and loved it so looked up your other stories... this is so different, sooo dirty and so female... unless YOU were Helen Williams and not the teacher in the other story?? Wen I started this it made me squirm a bit - I love my bum being smacked but dont like the thought of things in my arsehole but I was fascinated all the same... now I wonder what it might feel like! Don't think I dare try though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Superb!

You dirty, dirty girl! Oh I would love to help you put things up your bum and help to make you cum. I love the thought of you leaving something up your bum all night. Do you masturbate again in the morning when you wake up?

DildonicusDildonicusalmost 16 years ago
Lovely, lovely story

Wish you had a name and a face--what a mind-blower that would be, to connect these lovely shenanigans with a public figure! Wonder if the newscast you refer to was shown in the UK, and if I ever saw it... Mmmm. More. With dialogue. ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Me too!

I want to help put things in your ass too... you sound so cool and slutty. Pls giv a clue if your really on TV?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

I like your story, I too like the "arse" as you English say. I would please like to read another with something else up your arse and no men in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please, Miss, can we have some more?

I know being asked for sequels can be a drag, but this story is so sexy it isn't surprising that I, at least, want more. (Well, perhaps 'want' is too weak. I'm begging really.) Please Taylor, stick something big up your lovely bum, then write us another detailed, sexy description. You must have so many stories to tell. Did you ever get round to buying a butt plug, for example? There must be a story there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good!

I liked this a lot and I do hope that one day you`ll continue the anal exploration theme experimenting with many more objects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous