Something For The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing else, but as she read it she began to get excited again, by the time she reached the last line she was already rubbing her pussy frantically and came with a rush that left her weak and trembling, standing naked in the kitchen. She hurried back upstairs, and crawled into bed, setting the alarm for 2pm, and fell asleep in the foetal position, her hands tucked between her legs. Her dreams had never been so erotic before. She was fucked, sucked, manhandled by men and women - gang fucked by a succession of highly erotic, but faceless lovers.

When the alarm rang she was still in the foetal position. She reached out to switch it off and realised her fingers were wet and slippery. Alarm off, she put her hands back between her thighs and discovered that she was wet - not only her pussy, but her groin and insides of her thighs. She touched herself experimentally with one tentative finger, and it slipped easily between her lips.

She left it there for a moment as she remembered the events of last night. It felt so good, and she realised with amusement that she was unconsciously rocking back and forth, rubbing herself against her hand. Her other hand was caressing her clitoris. She felt so incredibly horny today, and almost before she realised, it was two fingers, then three, and she rolled unashamedly onto her back, spread her legs and finger fucked herself. She could think of nothing but the exquisite feelings in her hole and clitoris.

'Oh fuck,' she whispered to herself, 'Oh fuck, I'm on fire. Please don't let this feeling stop,' she begged the empty room, but much louder now. Again, and then again she brought herself to climax, until at last exhausted she almost fell asleep. She looked at the bedside clock and jumped out of bed, rushing to the window and flinging it open. It was almost 3pm. There was never any doubt in her mind - she wanted more. She'd never even thought of calling the police from the moment he parted her cunt lips with his tongue last night.

She showered and suddenly realised she was hungry. She made herself a sandwich, and at 4pm closed her bedroom window and settled down to wait for his call. It was nearly 6pm before the phone rang, and as she went to pick it up her mouth was dry with excitement and her heart was racing. It was him and he gave her a precise set of instructions to follow, warning her they must be carried out as he had instructed. If even one thing was wrong he wouldn't turn up. She readily agreed, his strict instructions appealing to her sense of obedience, and she put the phone down in a state of considerable agitation.

She went upstairs and began to select her sexiest black lingerie. The bra concealed nothing - it was almost like a small lacy platform for her boobs. When it was on, her nipples were completely exposed, but the quarter cups under her breasts did give some support. Her breasts were huge, and she felt even at her young age, they needed the support of a bra. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her tits were a knockout, no doubt about that, big and round with extremely sensitive nipples. She squeezed them between thumbs and forefingers, watching them grow erect and swollen. She smiled at her image in the mirror again with some satisfaction. Next she put on lacy black stockings and suspender belt - ooooh - that looked sexy - panties. She wondered about dispensing with them, and decided to wear them, even if only for the thrill of taking them off. Now she was ready.

Going downstairs, she closed all the curtains and switched on the lights. It was almost dark, and she wanted the house to look absolutely normal. She locked the front door, but unlocked the back, leaving the light on in the kitchen, and after double-checking that everything was absolutely right, she went back upstairs again. At 9pm, she lay face down on her bed spreading her arms and legs wide and waited.

She almost dozed off, but was suddenly alert again. Had she heard something? There it was again, and it sounded like the back door being locked. Someone was coming upstairs. Suddenly, inexplicably she felt a thrill of fear race through her. What if it wasn't him? Lying face down on the bed with her back to the door she felt exposed and vulnerable knowing someone was approaching her from behind. It was almost more than she could bear and it took all her will power to stop herself from turning to face her assailant.

'Hello again,' he said, his familiar voice a relief to her.

'Oh, thank god it's you,' she said quietly. He blindfolded her, and tied her hands behind her back, pulling her to her feet.

'You like being manhandled roughly?' he asked. She nodded. 'And being tied up?"' She nodded again.

'I like being tied up so I'm completely helpless. I like being frightened, and I like some pain too.' She thought for a moment. 'Being forced, that's the thing, so if I say no, just ignore me and do it anyway,' she explained, complicit in her own subjugation.

'Yes, that sounds good, but we need a code-word, so if I do something that really is too painful, then you can say the word and we stop.' She thought for a moment.

'OK, I've got it, I live in Dyce, so it's not likely to crop up in normal conversation - so Dyce it shall be.' They agreed and he opened his briefcase and took out one of his whips. The handle was about ten inches long, and could be used as a dildo, and the whip end consisted of about 30-40 thin strips of leather about eighteen inches long. The classic, 'cat of nine tails,' one of the most versatile whips in a Masters collection.

'First I have to show you that a whip can give pleasure as well as pain,' he said drawing the, 'tails,' across her breasts. The rough texture of the leather on her nipples and her sense of anticipation was exciting and felt so good. After a while, as her excitement grew, she seemed eager for more, and he began to whip her breasts very lightly.

'Now it's almost like a light massage,' he said, and she nodded in agreement. He continued this for a while, letting her excitement build until she was breathing quite heavily. The whip strokes, without any warning began to get heavier. Now her breathing was out of control, but it was as much due to fear as excitement as the level of pain gradually increased. Her boobies felt as if they were on fire, and she bit her bottom lip to stop herself crying out. He stopped as if to give her a break from the pain, then unexpectedly, 1-2-3-4, really hard strokes on her exposed breasts and nipples made her cry out. Her breasts felt molten with the heat and fire of the tortured nerve endings. As she stood there, legs trembling, trying to hold back the tears of pain, he slipped his hand down her panties, splitting her lips apart and stroked her clitoris gently.

The pleasure after the excruciating pain confused her and he continued this treatment making her even wetter than before. He began to kiss her nipples, even more sensitive now because of the influx of blood to the whipped area. Tenderly, tenderly, he kissed and licked them knowing they couldn't take any rougher handling just yet. Soon the heat and sting in her breasts, the sucking of her nipples and the stroking of her pussy began to bring strange, new and wonderful sensations to delight and confuse her.

He pushed her back onto the bed, and started to pull her panties down. She was glad she had worn them now. The first thrill of exposure always felt special to her, and she compliantly raised her bottom off the bed to assist in the removal of her panties. The instant they were off, she blatantly spread her legs to show off her cunt. She really was an exhibitionist when it came right down to it, and she really wanted him to see her again.

He trailed the cat over her inner thighs as he had done with her tits. Along the smooth, smooth skin, letting the rough leather stroke her groin, either side of her cunt, then over her clitoris and pussy lips. She moaned now with pleasure as the whip caressed and stroked her. He turned her over on her face, massaging her bottom with the whip, and letting the tails whip gently, but firmly over her arse. What a lovely arse it was - made for whipping, round and curvaceous, soft white skin that would show the slightest strokes easily.

He raised her to her knees, bending her over in the doggy position all the better to whip her arse. From time to time he varied the direction, letting the whip lash through between her legs and across the swollen lips of her pussy. It was painful, but good too, and she squealed with delight, her pussy feeling more swollen and hotter with each stroke. Her arse cheeks took on a crimson hue as the strokes became ever heavier and more intense.

'Harder,' she pleaded, 'Harder please,' and in response he began to swing the cat in a wider arc. The whip whistled through the air, landing with a loud, 'crack,' on her arse cheeks, followed by a smothered, 'Oooooh,' as she buried her face in the bedclothes. She made no protest, even when the thongs lashed over her cunt lips. As suddenly as it began, her ordeal by whip finished. She knelt on the bed not knowing what was coming next. He opened her pussy lips with his fingers and rammed his hard cock into her. After the first shock of the unexpected, she pushed back against him trying to get as much of his cock into her as possible. He fucked her hard, telling her she was a fucking slut, a low life whore. She asked, begged for more - each insult seemed to spur her on to further heights of excitement until she came, helplessly screaming with pleasure and pain as he smacked her arse...

'Drink,' she said eventually. 'I need a drink, I'm so thirsty.' He went downstairs and came back with a large jug of water.

'Here, drink it,' he said. 'All of it.'

'I can't drink all of this,' she protested, feeling the weight of the jug even though she couldn't see it.

'Yes, you can. I'm your Master you're my slave. Do what you're told,' he ordered, and she drank it all, although it took her quite a few minutes. He untied her hands, and retied her to the bed. As she lay there helpless and spread-eagled he began to lick her cunt again.

'You've taken a lot of pain for your first time babes, and you've coped really well. I thought a little bit of more conventional pleasure might go down well at this point,' he said between long gentle licks of her cunt. Her only response was to sigh with contentment. She was in another world where the only thing that mattered was his tongue and her pussy. As she grew more excited and her arousal became more obvious, he pushed the dildo of the whip handle into her. She loved the way the dildo was sliding in and out stretching her pussy lips in the most pleasurable way while he licked her clitoris.

Under this assault, it was just a matter of time before things reached their inevitable conclusion. Her arse lifted off the bed pushing her pussy against his mouth and the dildo. Her cunt rippled and contracted as the spasms of orgasm welled up, taking control of all her senses. She shook her head from side to side - loud, inarticulate animal like noises emanated from deep within her throat, filling the bedroom with the sound of her climax. When it was over she lay there again, unmoving, trying to recover from yet another bout of pleasure. She felt so good apart from one small, niggling feeling.

'I need to go to the toilet. All that water, I really need to pee,' she explained.

'Exactly, did you not realise that's what I intended?' he said, inserting two fingers in her cunt. He began to massage her g-spot, putting even more pressure on her distended bladder.

'Oh please stop, please, I'll pee myself if you keep on doing that,' she pleaded, but responding to his touch all the same. Opening her legs even wider she moved her pelvis up and down against his fingers, unable to stop herself.

'Nonsense,' he said scornfully, 'just hold it in for this one last time and you can go.' He rubbed faster now carrying her with him. As she came again, the pressure in her bladder added another new dimension of pleasure to her already sensitised cunt. Her orgasm over, she pleaded to be allowed to visit the toilet.

'All right then,' he relented, 'but you do not let it go until I tell you. Do you understand?'

'Yes, but I desperately need to go now,' she begged. He untied her, and retied her hands in front, leading her still blindfolded to the toilet. She was about to sit down when he stopped her and made her sit back to front with her knees facing the wall and her arms resting on the cistern. With her feet either side of the toilet bowl her legs were wide open, her cunt lips gaping openly.

'Don't pee until I tell you to let it go, or you'll regret it,' he warned her again. He knelt behind her on the floor and put his arms round her waist. The left hand pinched and rubbed her nipples, but the middle finger of his right hand began to, 'saw,' slowly back and forth over her clitoris and open pussy lips. Despite the pressure in her bladder, which had now reached painful levels, she couldn't ignore the touching and rubbing. It was an ordeal in itself trying to hold back the pee, while her pussy began to convulse with pleasure; the urge to pee adding such an intensity of feeling in her cunt she found hard to believe. As her orgasm began to break he whispered in her ear.

'Now babes, let it go, let it go.' It was a like a giant dam bursting and the combined sensations as the hot pee gushed from her swollen bladder, mixed with the waves of orgasm was truly incredible. Pleasure, relief, confusion battered at her senses in one great welter of emotion, subsiding slowly, slowly. Finally...

'Thank you so much, that was incredible,' she managed to say, before he tore of a strip of paper and dabbed her pussy dry. He made her stand up, pulled the flush, and putting down the lid, sat on it himself. He pulled her towards him until her feet were either side of the pot again, and slipping a finger inside her to ensure she was wet he made her lower her cunt onto his cock. It slipped into her with ease.

'Ride me,' he commanded, and exhausted as she was, she started sliding up and down on his cock, enjoying it so much and moaning occasionally with happiness. She slid easily up and down, lips sucking hungrily at his knob. He had to admit it was a wonderful sight, her huge tits jiggling and wobbling with each thrust, and her cunt slurping wetly. The pussy juice ran down his shaft and coated his balls and pubes with a slippery film of moisture. She quickened her stroke as her orgasm neared, the convulsions of her pussy walls sucking at him. It was all too much; the sights, sounds and smell of her, the feeling in his shaft, and he let go with a groan of pleasure. Aware of his cock jerking and pulsing, gushing hot spunk between her lips she felt elated, his orgasm so exciting that it kick started her own dying spasms and she came again.

'Oh god, that's incredible,' she whispered, her voice tremulous with emotion, sinking down onto his cock, arms round his neck. She sat on his lap, content to be impaled on his cock, breathing returning to normal until he put his hands under her arse cheeks and lifted her off. As she stood up her cunt made a humiliating farting noise and spewed his thick come down the inside of her thighs, and onto the bathroom floor. She apologised profusely, but he just laughed, wiped inside her legs with toilet tissue and led her back to the bedroom.

He untied her hands and invited her to lie back down on the bed again. She needed no threats to make her do what she was told now. She had switched her mind to obedience mode and did what was asked of her without protest. Once again he tied her to the bed and surprised her by slipping her panties back on and pulling them up to just below pussy level.

'I've got a nice little present for you babes,' he said, and she felt something cold and hard slide between her fleshy labia.

'What is it?' she asked, panic returning momentarily at this strange new intrusion, now warming to body temperature as it nestled in her hole.

'Don't worry,' he reassured her, noticing the tone of fear in her voice. 'You've obviously never used a vibrator before, or you would have known what it was. All the better then - I think you'll like it,' and as he said it, he switched on the vibrator. Her insides were suddenly filled with vibrations that spread up through her pussy and agitated her clitoris with a wonderful new sensation. She gasped loudly with the unexpectedness of it, and he pulled her pants all the way up, trapping the vibrator inside her pussy. 'Your panties should keep it up there, otherwise your contractions would push it out,' he explained. 'Think I'll go and make myself a cup of tea,' he said casually, leaving her to get acquainted with her new friend. She heard him go downstairs, leaving her alone, but she was already succumbing to the effects of the vibrator.

He made himself a cup of tea, and helped himself to a chocolate biscuit. He was sure her parents wouldn't care about the biscuit, after all he mused, he'd already stolen something far more precious. She was completely his now - he knew that. She would never tell the police, she would do anything he wanted, and it was just a case of experiment to find where her limits lay. So far she had loved everything he had thrown at her - she was a real, 'find.'

Sipping his tea, he listened to the sounds drifting down from her bedroom. The small but powerful vibrator was performing well if the moaning and whimpering, punctuated by the odd scream was anything to go by. The noises were almost continuous now as the vibrator mindlessly ignored the end of one orgasm and the beginning of a new one, powering onwards blindly. She was powerless to stop herself; the insistent buzzing of the vibrator was keeping her in such a high state of arousal, surprising herself each time with her capacity for sex. Almost exhausted, she decided to ignore it, but inevitably found herself responding to the mindless stimulation, caught in new tides of lust.

'Oh please, please stop it. Switch it off - I'm fucking exhausted. I can't come anymore,' she found herself calling out to him, but he wasn't there. Within a few short moments she realised she was wrong - she could come again, and oh god, she was... Now she felt completely helpless to stop herself, at the mercy of a machine, this small vibrator was in control of her body, and although she had tried hard to assert her own will over it, her body had let her down, the vibrator had won, and she was a slave to its relentless drone and buzz. She gave up and stopped trying to think for herself, it was next to impossible anyway with the vibrator lodged in her pussy keeping her in a constant state of arousal. She mentally relinquished all control and embraced the next thrill of pleasure that engulfed her.

He made his way upstairs and stood in the doorway watching her. She was on her back legs wide, the gusset of her panties glistening wetly where her juices had soaked through, and there was a growing wet patch on the sheet under her bottom. He smiled, thinking she really was quite something, beautiful and voraciously hungry for sex. As he watched, her body arched up off the bed as she came again. This one went on for quite some time, and at the end of it she flopped back on the bed, gasping for breath. She was whispering to herself, and he crept forward to hear what she was saying.

'Please stop now, please, my cunt's burning up, please, ooooooh, no... no more... OOOOOH,' the last whispers turned into something altogether louder as her bottom began to rise and fall in a helpless fucking motion. She was coming again, and he watched and listened as her orgasm built up quickly, overcoming her exhaustion once again. Poor baby, he thought watching her in the final throes of pleasure. She was soaked with sweat, her hair plastered wetly to her forehead and shoulders. She's had enough now, he thought to himself. She was too tired to react apart from blindly turning her face in his direction when he spoke.