Something For The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OK babes, you've had enough for tonight,' he concluded, and slipped her wet panties off, the vibrator shooting out wetly from between her legs. He switched it off and it seemed to her that the silence was one of the sweetest things she had heard for a long time. Her pussy was a mess, her groin coated with wetness, which was trickling down and soaking into the under-sheet. Thick white globules of her natural lubricant accumulated at the bottom of her pussy too, it was a glorious sight he thought, and she was the most glorious fuck. When he untied her hands, she rolled over onto her side and almost immediately fell asleep. He kissed her brow tenderly, and covering her with the duvet, made his way downstairs. He left her a note, and switching off the lights slipped out of the back door, locked it, and disappeared into the night.

Once again her dreams were filled with the wildest erotic imaginings. Men and women filled and stimulated every orifice in crazy disjointed scenarios, which she was unable to control, sweeping her along relentlessly. She woke about 3-4 in the morning, disturbed by her dreams, but already touching herself, truly out of control. She drifted from orgasm to sleep almost instantly, this time unaware of any dreams. She woke again about 10am, stiff and sore, aware of her wetness, but determined to ignore it this time. She had to re-establish control of her life again.

Her determination lasted until halfway through her shower when soaping herself proved too much. Every part of her skin seemed to her to be super sensitive to touch. She was soaping herself rather too sensuously; and found herself caressing nipples, stomach, thighs, and cunt almost without realising it. This time the orgasmic process was slow, almost like a dull ache in her breasts and pussy, spreading through her body, growing more intense. She shook uncontrollably, the hot jets of the shower washing over her as she sank to her knees when her legs became too weak to support her. Sitting in the bottom of the shower, legs spread wide, she stroked and touched herself all over, slippery with soap in the hot, steaming atmosphere. Her orgasm when it finally came felt as if it would go on forever. It felt so beautiful, she cried when it was over.

Some time later, dressed and now ravenously hungry, she went downstairs. She found his note in the kitchen, "Will call you later." She smiled at the thought, and made herself some toast and scrambled eggs. She saved one slice of toast for the marmalade. She ate in the kitchen, looking at the note from time to time. She was trying not to think of all that had happened, but her mind kept drifting away to this bit and that. It was all so fucking exciting, however, she had lots to do, and tried to push it to the back of her mind for now. She managed to get some painting done and some studying, although that was harder. Wicked, 'perverted,' thoughts kept bobbing to the surface when she least expected them, spoiling her concentration. Not quite sure about that evening, she opened her bedroom window at 3pm and closed it at 4pm as she had done yesterday to signal her willingness. Around 6pm the phone rang, and breathless with excitement she answered it. It was him, and today he was more relaxed. She began to get aroused as she spoke to him and after a wee while he asked her.

'You're feeling horny again, right?'

'No, no... not at all,' she denied, wondering how he knew.

'Mmmm... don't tell lies now sweetheart, or you'll have to be punished," he warned, exciting her even more. "Are you wet?"

"I don't know," she replied with feigned innocence.

"Touch it and tell me then," he said.

"No...ooo, I 'm not doing that," she said, her hand already up her skirt and inside her panties. She was wet and getting hornier by the moment. He said nothing, but let the silence hang between them, listening to her breathing become ever more ragged. He smiled knowing his suggestion had hit home. Finally, he spoke.

"Are you rubbing your dirty little hole?" he asked more firmly.

"N- no, no, I'm not," she tried desperately to deny it.

'You're such a lying little whore. Don't sit there pretending to be little Miss innocent with me. I know you're touching your pussy, and it's dripping wet. Be prepared for severe punishment tonight,' he threatened her, his words exciting her so much. The insulting, 'whore,' and threat of punishment enough to let an involuntary gasp of excitement escape her lips. 'See I fucking knew it - don't lie to me anymore, admit it now, or you're in trouble. Tell me about your pussy.'

'Oh yes, I'm sorry, really sorry,' she apologised, knowing that denial was useless now that she had given herself away. 'My hand is inside my panties and my cunt is wet and getting wetter.' She stopped for a moment, too excited to carry on, and then started again. 'It feels beautiful, it's good, so good,' she moaned spreading her legs even wider. He listened as her words became mere sounds, gasping for breath, moans and whimpers, filling the earpiece, becoming louder and more inarticulate as her orgasm neared.

'Oh god, oh god, yes, punish me, smack me. I am a slut, such a dirty little whore, fuck yes, fuck, fuck, fuck, ooooh... now, that's it, now... ah, yeeeees.' She pushed against her fingers, three of them buried to the knuckle in her brimming hole.

There was a long, long silence while her breathing returned to normal, and she thought he'd hung up. 'Are you still there?' she asked.

'Of course, 9pm tonight, prepare yourself,' he said and hung up.

This time she decided no lingerie, just her, naked, and so it was her nakedness that greeted him as he came into the room. She was laying face down, spread-eagled, ready to do his bidding. He quickly blindfolded her and tied her hands behind her back once more.

'Are you ready to be punished for telling me lies?' he queried.

'Whatever my Master desires,' she said, looking suitably submissive. He began to cut long strips of gaffer tape to tape up her breasts. Pulling her off the bed, he made her stand up, and then grabbed her areola and nipple and pulled it out, stretching the flesh. Then round and round he wound the tape, tight, very tight, constricting, squeezing, leaving the nipples free. It was painful and she started to sweat. He attached nipple clamps, making her screw up her face with pain. He rubbed her pussy just to add to the confusion.

Once again he began to stroke her lightly with the, 'cat.' Over her arse cheeks, then as she stood open-legged he smacked her pussy with his hand. Not too hard, but enough to sting, while feeling good at the same time, and then, over her stomach and pubic mound with the cat. She flinched, but stood her ground as a couple of stray thongs stung her clitoris hood. He worked his way higher, whipping under her tits. It was sore, but nothing in comparison to what was coming.

He stood further off and swung the, 'cat,' in a wider arc. Not too hard, but with lots of sting, the impact sending first one nipple clamp then the other flying through the air, torn off her nipples by the force of the strokes. She screamed and begged for mercy, tears came to her eyes, but again the whip whistled through the air bringing fire and pain to her nipples. He walked round behind her and made her lean over the back of a bedroom chair, and by the time he was finished a few moments later her arse was a bright red, throbbing centre of pain.

The heat radiated out, between her legs to her pussy, already swollen from the previous smacking it had received. Now she really was crying, tears ran from her eyes, out from under the blindfold and down her cheeks. He reminded her of the code word, but she shook her head, so he made her stand up again away from the chair back. He took her in his arms and hugged her to comfort her.

'More?' he asked, and she nodded, so he picked up the whip again. This time the pain in her breasts took her breath away, and she thought she would piss herself with the pain.

'Dyce,' she called out, and her punishment stopped immediately. The removal of the tape from her tits was fucking sore too, but a relief as well. At last her breasts were free, very, very sore, but free. He pushed her back on the bed, spread her legs and with infinite tenderness, licked her pussy.

'You know babe,' he said, 'you really have the most gorgeous cunt, and your clitoris is a bit special too. It's a beauty all right. If I never see another cunt again I'll die happy having seen your one.' She almost cried - his words were so lovely and really meant everything to her.

'Aw, thank you, that's a really wonderful thing to say,' she said quietly in appreciation. It also made her feel hornier still; adding to the exquisite feeling his tongue was stirring in her. He said nothing more, concentrating on giving her pleasure after so much pain.

The pleasure that started in her vagina spread throughout her body like wildfire. She sighed with the wonder of it, moaning as it became more intense. This was new to her again; where she had been lashed now glowed with heat, the pain lessening, her whole body suffused with a sexual, 'glow,' as the pleasure built higher. She was aware of heat, the heat of her skin, and the sexual heat of her cunt as his tongue worked its magic on her clitoris.

'Oh, don't stop, please don't ever stop, please, please,' she begged, his tongue bringing her closer and closer to ecstasy. He knew she was close now and let his middle finger slip between her lips, up behind the pubic bone, seeking out her g-spot. He rubbed it, licking her groin and pubes wetly. With an almighty shudder and scream she tipped over the edge, pushing herself against his mouth. More, she wanted more of everything, pushing against his mouth and fingers, her cunt blindly seeking release.

Now the natural endorphins released by her body to dull the pain of the whip, met with her naturally occurring sexual hormones in a mind-blowing cocktail of pleasure. The feeling all over her body was so intense she could hardly breathe. She called out again and again, moaning and screaming, babbling nonsense, thrashing about on the bed, squirting, crying, and laughing, out of her head, ecstatic rippling and convulsing in her pussy. On and on, she thought it would never stop, hoped it would never stop, but eventually the waves receded, and gradually died little by little. She cried again, but with pleasure and happiness. At that moment she loved her rapist like no other. If he had ordered her to follow him right then, she would have happily walked naked down Main Street behind him.

He left her to recover, first turning her over on her face and untying her hands to make her more comfortable. She must have dozed off again, she was sure it was only for a few moments but when she came to, he was gone. She was disappointed - it was so early, and she'd so much wanted to give him some pleasure too. She got out of bed, ran downstairs and checked everything was OK, and went back to bed where she fell asleep almost immediately. It had been an exhausting weekend.

Something woke her! Dazed with sleep, the room pitch black, she listened but heard nothing, a hand clamped over her mouth, and she tried to scream, struggling against her attacker.

'Shut up you silly bitch, it's me,' he said, laughing, getting into bed with her. She snuggled up to him and he held her in his arms, caressing her back and bottom. He kissed her gently, his right hand stroking her left breast.

'Mmmmm,' she said showing her approval as his thumb and forefinger softly pulled at her nipple making it big and hard once more. His hand moved down over her stomach, and she opened her legs, knowing where it was going.

'God, you're such a slut,' he said, teasing her. She said nothing but reached for his cock, feeling its hardness in her hand, and stroking it. When his hand slid over her pubic mound cupping her pussy, he found her wet and open to his to touch. His fingers found her clitoris and rubbed it.She opened her legs wider still and luxuriated under his touch.

'Make love to me please,' she asked him. 'I'm ready now and I want you inside me, please.' She rolled over onto her back and opened her legs as he positioned himself over her. Reaching down, she held his cock and guided it into the entrance of her cunt. He lowered himself, sinking into her smoothly, and they made love, taking their time, savouring the pleasure of each other's bodies. They came, almost together, with her just ahead of him as it should be and lay in each other's arms for ages afterwards. She fell asleep again, content, but woke when he got up, dressed and kissed her goodnight. He said he would call her, and she pleaded with him not to let her down. There was so much more she wanted to know, and she wanted him to teach her.

Next day her Mum and Dad came home, never suspecting that their little girl had spent almost the entire weekend in a melee of virtual non-stop sex, for even when she hadn't been doing it with him, it had filled her mind almost to the exclusion of everything else. They would have been shocked to hear of the things she had done with never a trace of guilt or shame.

When her mum noticed her posture and movement wasn't normal, she explained that she'd gotten a bit of back strain from standing at the easel painting. She could hardly tell her mother that her body ached from so much sex, that her back, bottom and breasts were bruised and marked from his whip, and her poor little cunt was so well used that she could hardly walk. She wasn't helping it to recover by continuing to play with it at nearly every opportunity.

Her sexuality had been truly awakened, and she knew herself so much better now. It seemed to her that it was unlikely she would ever be the woman she had been before that weekend. From a young woman somewhat lacking in confidence she now gloried in the size of her breasts, how wet she could become when aroused, her capacity for sex, her vivid imagination. He was right as well about her pussy - it was good to look at with nice protruding lips. She'd looked at herself in the mirror, which she'd never done before, liked what she saw, and her clitoris was marvellous she decided. He was right about that too, it stuck right out, proudly showing off, keeping her in a near constant state of arousal. She was happier now than she had been for quite a few years.

She settled down to work at college, her friends remarking that she had changed, although they couldn't put their finger on it. She knew... and she would have let them put their finger on it if they only asked... the girls too. She longed for her first girl-to-girl experience now, but she knew that would come one day. She also knew he would contact her one day soon, she was waiting for it, but was keeping her pussy in good shape by giving it lots of self-administered exercise as often as possible. Wasn't sex wonderful she continually told herself?

* * *