Something in the Water Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then her sweater was off. Shirt slightly ruffled but barely covering her bra still. From what I could see, which was admittedly not much, her tits were perfect. Barely more than B's, but large for her athletic build.

She folded the sweater and put it carefully under Jessica's head.

Then Ellie focused on me again moving from her knees to a crouch. Eyes not leaving mine, she very clearly prowled, just like a big cat stalking prey, moving lithely around Jessica's still form. I realized as she closed in on me that I was the prey.

Oh shit.

She had that same look that Karen had the other day. The one with eyes lidded and lust written all over her face.

What is going on here, really? This was beginning to stretch the bounds of realism, because for every guy that thinks his shit don't stink, there are ten who have serious self esteem issues. And though I've grown up some from high school insecurities, and I have some self confidence, I certainly don't think girls should be falling all over me. I mean, seriously, all guys dream of that happening. Which is why I'm kind of enjoying it, if I'm being honest. But this is starting to worry me.

I held up my hand, palm out, as if that had any chance in hell of stopping her. And I realized too late that it was the hand I'd spilled on anyway.

She closed in on it, focused on my hand. And even though she couldn't know that was where I had spilled the strange liquid, she grabbed my hand and brought it to her nose.

I hadn't even realized I was backing up until my back hit the wall by the stock room door. Hell, when had I even stood up?

"Ellie, what are you doing?" I half stammered, even though I wasn't really expecting an answer. This was starting to feel like what had already happened with Karen. I wasn't sure yet what had happened to Jessica.

Although, the liquid had actually spilled on Karen, and I thought I'd wiped most of it on my pants by the time Ellie got to my hand. So maybe the potency and how long or quickly someone had been exposed had something to do with the intensity of the effect. But I was too busy to think very clearly about that at the moment.

Ellie forced my back up against the wall, pressing her breasts into me. They felt perfect, and her shirt was still skewed from when she took her sweater off. I could feel the heat of her bare midriff against me too.

She still held my hand with both of hers, keeping it right by her nose, even as she was pressed up against me. She was taking deep breath after deep breath.

We started to lean to one side, I was off balance a little anyway, so I grabbed around her back with my left trying to keep us from falling over. That moved us closer to the open door of the stock room. That's where they kept paper, toner, and various mailing supplies.

"Ellie, I think we're gonna..." I didn't have time to finish as she kept pushing against me and I lost my balance completely, falling into the doorway of the stock room.

I managed to get my right hand away from her grasp and somehow we didn't crash into the shelving. But we rolled to the floor and stopped with me on my back and Ellie atop me. Of course she was straddling me, that's just how this was going to work out from the second she had begun her advance on me.

"Oh my god! Whatever that is, it smells amazing." She drew a deep breath again. Her eyes fluttered as she slowly savored it.

When her eyes opened again, she softly growled, "I'm literally going to eat you, Joe." This time her eyes were open and clearly focused on mine.

I wasn't sure what to say. Obviously she couldn't literally eat me. Hopefully. I just glanced at the open door of the supply room. I looked out to where I could still see Jessica laying on the floor.

Maintaining her smoky gaze, Ellie leaned forward slightly, filling my gaze and blocking me from looking out the door. I could feel her heat, even through my shirt and her jeans, pressing against my stomach where she had come to rest. I think she pressed a little bit on purpose, but I might have imagined it.

She leaned over and firmly closed the stock room door without looking. It clicked shut softly. It seemed loud in my ears. She huskily continued, "I hope you're OK with that, because I don't know what will happen if I cant have you..." she left her expectation hanging in the air. Then dared me to stop her by sensually pulling her shirt off over her head.

And no, I wasn't imagining it this time when she wiggled her hips and scooted back a bit so she was right over my hardening manhood. There was heat radiating from her pussy and it felt like it was going to burn me up.

I felt trapped, but in a good way. Part of me was totally OK with that, but the part of me that tries and tries to be a good guy had to try one more time though.

Having broken eye contact while taking off her shirt, I was finally able to speak.

"Ellie, what are we doing? Jessica is right by the copier. Do we need to check on her?" but it was halfhearted and I subconsciously knew Jessica would be fine.

Deep down, I wanted this too. And Ellie obviously did, so I gave up trying to be the better man. What the hell did that mean anyway? That you don't get what you want? Shouldn't I get to enjoy myself? If she's enjoying herself and we're both consenting adults... "Shut-up brain!"

My hands found her hips, which were slowly stirring in circles, pressing her heat down on my zipper. My fingers tingled all the way up her sides, her skin was like burning hot silk, I came to her bra. It was in the way, but I didn't know how to take it off. This was not something I did regularly, obviously.

"That in your way? I think there are several things in our way." The smoky heat in her voice dripped with lust. I could hear it like she'd already taken our clothes off.

She reached up and unclasped it from the back, then let the straps slide down her toned arms revealing perfection. Her breasts were perfect, held up easily against gravity by her fitness. I knew she played sports at the college, her strength was evidenced when she had pushed me moments before, I just didn't know which sport. But again, that wasn't really important at the moment. I tried telling my brain to leave unimportant details out of this.

I cupped one in each hand. They were just enough to fill my hands, no more. And sensitive! Her back arched as I slid my palms over the nipples, moving in circles and applying pressure. She leaned into it moaning, all the while grinding into my crotch with heat and humidity that I imagined soaking through making us both wet.

She didn't let me continue too long even though she was obviously enjoying it. She had after all said there were things in the way. She stood, but only to quickly pull down her jeans. She finished, and looked at me.

"What, are you gonna make your pants magically disappear? Get out of them. Right now!" she commanded, and she slowly began to tease me slipping her underwear down, one inch at a time. One hip and then the other, sensuously swaying her hips.

I could swear she was grinding her thighs together and she looked like she was getting even more heated up.

I scrambled to pull my shoes off, then my pants. My shirt came off easily, but I suddenly found my shyness before losing my boxers, my last piece of clothing.

Its not like my shyness was very far from the surface most of the time. I've always wished I could be more confident. It made me pause, looking back at Ellie.

She'd finished removing her underwear while I was taking off my shoes. Leaning back against the closed door, her slender fingers had found her wetness between her legs and she was rubbing circles on the outside, her legs slightly spread, whilst she watched me undress with hungry eyes.

When I stopped and stared at her, my progress frozen by the scene before me, she came away from the door and went to her knees immediately in front of me.

"Did you leave the last of the present wrapped up for me to open?" She winked as her hands found the waistband of my boxers.

"W-well, if you want." I stammered.

It was a little frustrating that I kept going back and forth in my brain. One moment, ready to get what I wanted, and the next, stunned by what was happening to me and wondering how this could be real. Trying to figure out how the mystery liquid was involved, because it had to be doing something. Feeling like I was on the verge of doing something that I shouldn't, that I might regret later. Wondering why a girl like this would really want me.

Somehow I was able to see myself flipping back and forth. My frustration for just a moment letting me focus and see it happening. I'd never noticed myself acting quite like this. Granted I had never been in this situation where one girl, let alone two girls, had done anything like this, but in one moment of clarity, I realized, this must be the effect of the mystery liquid on me. Its changing me slightly, pushing me toward self confidence that I've never had. But, is it doing anything else, I wondered? And then she pulled my boxers down and I lost the capacity for rational thoughts that were not sex related.

Here I was, with a naked Ellie in front of me. A beautiful, athletic, sexy creature lusting after me, and I decided I was going to make the most of this opportunity. I had always thought she was attractive and maybe part of me had wondered what she'd be like in bed.

A smile quirked my face, or in a supply closet, on her knees, pulling my rock hard cock from my underwear.

So I let that feeling sink in. The one you get when things just feel right. When you realize that its your own brain getting in the way of really enjoying yourself. When it feels like you deserve the good stuff, and everything is perfect. Abstractly, part of my brain noted, this must be what confident people feel like all the time. Like this is exactly where they belong, wherever they are.

And then it got better.

Ellie's warm, wet lips kissed around the head first, and I could feel her hot breath getting heavier. She stroked me up and down with her tongue, one hand squeezing against my hardness. It felt amazing! And I let her continue for a minute. I noticed she was only using one hand on my cock.

Looking down, I saw her other hand was buried, two fingers knuckle deep, reaching for her most sensitive spot inside her gushing wet pussy. I don't know what was so hot about that but I almost moaned imagining her touching herself. I reached down and kneaded her breasts as she licked, stroked, and bobbed on my manhood before her.

She kept trying to go all the way. Trying to reach her lips to the base of my cock, but try though she did, it was just barely too much. Not that I'm some kind of porn star, much as I wish I was at times, but she just had a sensitive gag reflex. I could feel my cock hitting the back of her throat and then she'd gag. She did try more than once, but just couldn't keep it there. The effort was not wasted though. It was hot as hell and I encouraged her to try softly again and again. It felt amazing, and I couldn't come up with better words in that moment.

She pulled away after a few minutes and stood, turning around quickly. She put her hands high up on the door, spread her legs and stuck her ass out, hips tilted so I could see how dripping wet her pussy was. There was literally juice running down the insides of her thighs. I'd never seen a girl so wet!

"I've assumed the position, what are you waiting for?" she asked looking over her shoulder.

I shook myself out of it and moved up, one hand on her hip, the other guiding my saliva covered cock into her soaking wet channel. There was no resistance, I slid right into her depths. Right up to the hilt, and stayed there for a moment drinking the feeling in.

Ellie was so hot inside, like a molten inferno caressing me. She flexed muscles inside that I had no idea how to identify, but it felt like rolling waves and suction from within. Completely different from a pair of lips, a tongue and throat, her volcanic pussy drew me in further and felt like perfection. Against that rippling motion, I slowly began to move in and out, in and out. Short strokes and slowly at first.

She leaned back into it and helped me set a rhythm. Then that rhythm started to drive itself, harder, faster, harder, faster. She pushed back a little harder, and she moaned when my hips began to slap on her ass.

"Oh, god. Yes, please, god. Fuck me like that. I haven't had a good hard fuck in months." she panted. Like our speed and force, the noises she continued making started soft at first, but then picked up as we went faster and harder. When I couldn't go any faster, I slowed down and settled for harder. Slamming into her with force that her grunts told me worked perfectly for her.

Unsure what came over me, I reached a hand up and slipped my fingers into her hair and caught a tight hold, arching her back. She mewled like a cat in heat and raked her fingernails down the door as if she really did have claws. She was a wildcat!

I was getting close when I felt her spasm inside, gripping and causing those same waves as she'd first teased me with. But now they were out of control. Her knees weakened and I thought one of her legs was actually twitching. She moaned breathing "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Ohmigod." over and over.

"Ellie, I think I'm gonna cum soon..." I managed to force out through gritted teeth. I released her hair and leaned against the door slamming into her hard the last couple times.

Then her right knee gave out as climax reached its peak, pulling her pussy away from me and dropping her to the floor. She was breathing hard and I could tell she was barely in control of her legs because her pussy was still spasming, but she spun around and was able to grab my cock just before it started twitching. She took me in to her mouth and jerked me back and forth as I spurted again and again.

When I was finished, she licked my head all around making sure there was not a drop of cum left. She almost became cruel. Realizing I was sensitive and at her mercy, she sucked me in softly, deeper than she had been able to when I was fully hard. She was finally able to put her lips all the way down to the base. With a satisfied sigh, she finally leaned back releasing me and licked her lips with a smile. She sat back on her heels, naked, glistening with sweat from our exertions.

I had to admire her sexiness and raw beauty in that moment. She was flushed in the chest and her face glowed. Not that other glow like she was pregnant, just that she was healthy and alive and very much enjoying this moment in her life. She was breathing hard, and shivered once, then again. Those shivers did amazing things to the flesh of her breasts. Like I said before, they were perfect. While she was definitely athletic, it wasn't to the point that her tits had been exercised away, she was very much a woman and her sex appeal was perfectly apparent.

She closed her eyes and seemed to be attempting some sort of breathing exercise. She was still absolutely naked. From sitting on her heels, she shifted and relaxed her shoulders, breathing like I remembered doing in a yoga class or two at the gym.

Now, this was about the time it got weird when I had been in the elevator with Karen. Granted, Ellie and I had just done way more than I did with Karen, but like I said this was when things got strange before... So... I didn't know what to expect.

"Um... Ellie? You OK?" I softly offered after a second.

Her eyes, popped open. "Oh. My. God." she smiled at me. "That was amazing. And just what I needed this afternoon." She added brightly. Her breathing was returning to normal, so the relaxation must be working. Mine however was still a bit ragged. And I'm sure my heart rate wouldn't return to normal for few more minutes at least. I wasn't exactly out of shape, but I rarely exerted myself like that.

She started gathering her clothing from where she was on her knees. Putting her bra on and then shirt, before standing. "I don't know what came over me, seriously. I usually only get this way when I'm really drunk. But don't get me wrong. I would jump you again. Just maybe not here in the office. You should totally call me sometime, if you ever just wanna fuck. Cause that was amazing and I'd do you again."

All of that whilst she was dressing, in the most conversational of tones. Like she was talking to her bestie about what she had for lunch the day before, and what she might have for dinner today.

She pulled up her cute little panties and quickly after that her pants were on before I knew it. Her sweater she untangled from the pile of my clothes and draped it over her arm. Probably too hot at the moment to put it on.

I was still standing there dumbfounded, trying to make sense of it all when she finished.

"Sooo... Are ya just gonna stand there naked? I mean, I enjoy the view and all, but you cant really go around the office like that." She was already opening the door on her way out.

That got me moving. "Holy shit! Close the door!" I whispered, probably still loud enough to be heard over the sounds of the copier.

I scurried to pick up my clothes and pulled them on as quick as I could while she stood there in the half open doorway.

As I dressed, she plucked my phone from my pants pocket before I could get them on. She added her number in and saved it. "Look me up later and give me a call. I'm not joking." she said with an earnest smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

A few seconds late, I realized that she could have reached into the wrong pocket and found the vial of mystery liquid. It was just dumb luck that she didn't. Also dumb luck that it didn't get broken when we tumbled into the stock room, or when I tore my pants off in the rush to fuck.

Finishing dressing, I turned away from the door and tucked my shirt in. When I turned around, Ellie was gone!

"Damn, she doesn't mess around, does she." I muttered checking over the supply room for any evidence that we'd just fucked. Nothing I could see.

Stepping out into the main work space, I remembered Jessica. Crap, what am I supposed to do with her? Is there anything I CAN do? She's just sleeping, right? I tried to reassure myself, but it was just weird.

All of that with Ellie had taken maybe ten minutes. It was like a thunderstorm, exciting and intense with a strange calm and clearness after the chaos. I just hoped it hadn't been as loud as it seemed from inside the stock room.

I tried to think about what had happened with Karen and just now Ellie. I mean, the evidence is beginning to come together. The strange mystery liquid is doing something to people. Except, not all people. Not me.

I guess, though, it could be doing something to me, I just might not be noticing or realizing what its doing. Maybe its making me dumber. I mean, I'm a young guy. In my mid twenties. I should be jumping at any chance to get with a woman. But every chance I get, I ask if they're sure...

Is that the good guy thing in me? I guess it could be. I just don't get it and I don't know for sure.

So, Jessica is here, sleeping or passed out. Knocked out? Was it because of too much of the mystery liquid from the vial? But none spilled on her. She just smelled it on my hand, right? Was it just because it was closer to her or more intense as it evaporated?

Thoughts about different variables that might affect airborne molecules, breezes, diffusion rates in different size rooms, potency at different temperatures, and evaporation rates and particle density flickered through my mind. Again, I realized, I'd have to look some stuff up on the internet later.

I checked her breathing one more time. Also made sure she really hadn't bumped her head. She seemed fine.

Shaking my head, I realized I was going to have to find Janice or try and find her. That was going to cost me time working on my project. But Ellie hadn't seemed concerned. Was that an effect of the mystery fluid? Or just Ellie being herself? I had too many unanswered questions.