Something in the Water Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was knelt over her, checking her breathing, she woke up. It was kinda sudden, but I was probably too distracted by my runaway thoughts and not really paying attention.

I realized that her eyes were on me. "Joe... Are you trying to kiss me?"

"I-I'm sorry! You kinda passed out or something here." I stammered.

She was very lucid, not at all like she'd been passed out just moments ago.

"I think I'd be OK with you kissing me. I'm not sure why." She replied still lying on her back. "I'm really quite relaxed. Feel like I just had the best nap of my life." she said clearly, not as if just waking up from a normal nap.

"Well, that's good then, right? Do you remember falling down?" I was curious what she did remember. Cause Ellie and I had definitely not been quiet in the supply closet.

"I do remember feeling light headed earlier, a little. But when did you come down? I had the nicest dream that you were fixing the copier.

"Yeah, Janice did call me. But I've got it running again now." I didn't know what else to say. I wasn't sure I wanted to try and explain how long she'd been out and what I had been doing while she was passed out.

So I tried somewhere between the truth and what had happened. "I was pretty much done working on it when you got here. There was just a paper-jam by the fuser. When you came in, all you said was 'Hi' but you didn't quite seem yourself. Have you been feeling OK?"

Jessica sat up. She didn't seem light headed or like anything had happened causing her to pass out. She still had a pleasant relaxed smile on her face though and she didn't say anything while she stretched languidly. It was really quite sexy and I had to focus to keep from staring at what that stretch did for her form. Her full breasts pulled up and I could see a little of her bare stomach exposed by her blouse pulling up.

Holy shit, maybe this mystery liquid was affecting me. I had never been quite this tempted. I mean really, I'm a guy with needs and urges. And I know exactly how to find Pornhub and Literotica, but I'm not the kind of guy who leers and randomly hits on girls in the office, much less fools around or fucks them.

Damn, I have to get out of here before something happens with Jessica.

"Jessica, I have a project I really have to finish. I'll probably have to stay late now." I hinted, indicating that I needed to leave.

I was a bit worried that she'd get weird though. Kinda like Karen or Ellie? Jessica didn't seem to be showing the same signs. Yet. But I didn't have time to hang out and see what else might happen.

Although, maybe... part of me wouldn't mind seeing what Jessica might do if I used a little more of the liquid.

I realized my hand was on the vial, feeling the rubber seal and the cork. It would be easy to just expose her to a little bit more. See what might happen?

I shook my head to clear those thoughts. I very purposefully took my hand from my pocket and made sure not to wave it at Jessica, even by accident.

This was probably just the sex on my brain and in the air from Ellie. And I really did have to get that project done. And if I had any time at all after that tonight, I was going to get to the bottom of this weird liquid. Was it pheromones? Was it some magical potion? I'll be honest, at this point, I'm not writing anything off until I've explored the possibilities.

I stood, trying not to give her a chance to say or do anything weird.

"I'll see you around, Jessica. If you guys need help with the copier again, you know where I am." I said as I was headed out the door, trying to shift my thinking from Jessica and mystery liquids and sex to how to get my project done in time.

"Fuck, the boss is gonna be pissed. He rarely asks me to do anything with a deadline. If he gave me a deadline, he really needs it done..." I muttered and absently toyed with the vial in my pocket as I made my way to the stairwell to head back up to my office.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think. Feedback will determine where I go with the next part. Indeed - it might determine if I put anymore energy into this little experiment. :)