Something in the Water Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,188 Followers

The three friends looked at each other while the cafeteria continued its cacophony around them.

"Is this supposed to happen? Are we maybe just hitting the end of puberty or something?" David bit his bottom lip.

"I thought something might be wrong with my dick, so I went to the library last week and did some research." Patrick looked at them with sagacity. "Turns out, it's not normal. And if it's happening with lots of people?" Patrick raised his hands, palms up, and shrugged. "Something's going on in Portsmith."

The bell rang. Everyone around them got up with their trays. The three friends stayed seated in silence, pondering the mystery.

~~

Linda Riles sat on the couch in Susy Lannit's wonderful living room. The place was so clean and modern. All the furniture offered the eye such simple and graceful lines and curves. Linda's mind was on curves at the moment, as Susy walked in from the kitchen with two cups of coffee. Linda couldn't help but look her up and down. While her waist was trim, her hips really filled out her emerald green circle skirt. Under her blue blouse, her bullet bra seemed to struggle with its duties. Linda could see the jiggle of the tall woman's mammaries as clear as day.

"Here you go, Linda." Susy handed the coffee to Linda, tucked her skirt under her knees, and sat on the couch. She sipped at the steaming cup with satisfaction. She loved her new percolator. Perfect coffee for the perfect wife, or so the slogan went. Susy watched her little round friend sip at her coffee with satisfaction. Something was on the woman's mind, for sure.

"Thank you, Susy." Linda took another sip of coffee and watched the steam twist and rise. She tugged at her blouse and asked about Patrick, Sally, and Adeline.

The two women engaged in some small talk for a while. Susy's brown ponytail bounced as she made animated points about Patrick's success at school. Linda was more subdued as she chimed in and agreed with her friend. Eventually, there was a long pause.

"I'm wondering, Susy, have you ever gone down south on Fred?" Linda's blue eyes looked off to the side. Her gaze rested on an oil painting of a brown hunting dog majestically standing in snow. The still life was tastefully framed and hung over the brick fireplace.

"You mean, what the kids are calling blowjobs? Goodness gracious, sugar. Yes, many times." Susy's smile was warm and friendly. She didn't want her friend to feel uncomfortable. "Is William making new demands in the bedroom?"

Linda's round, pale cheeks turned several different shades of red. She still studied the painting of the dog. "Something like that. Do you know anything about it?"

"It's your husband, Linda. Don't worry. You just have to treat his rod like you would the rest of him. Give it adoring affection and kisses. You'll figure out the rest in no time." Susy took a long sip from her coffee. It was almost gone. "Men are happy to have our love and attention. Don't worry about the details. Men don't care about the details."

"Thank you." Linda coughed. She couldn't bring herself to talk about what happened with David, even obliquely.

"And just between us girls." Susy leaned in, her warm, spicy breath on Linda's cheek. "I noticed you're carrying a few extra pounds."

Linda frowned, put down her coffee, and crossed her arms over her chest.

"No, no. It looks good on you. You're putting it in the right places." Susy shook her head. "I've gained a little weight too. I just wanted to tell you, there's a new television show by a fellow named Jack LaLanne. He walks you through a calisthenics routine every afternoon. I've been enjoying the exercise and I hope it'll pay off soon."

"Oh, okay." Linda tried not to look hurt. Could everyone tell she was getting bigger? She wiggled a little. Her bra was so tight. Maybe it was obvious.

The two women chatted for another half hour before Linda went back home for chores.

~~

Susy was home in her new white exercise shorts and blouse. It was strange to be so scantily clad, but it was in her own living room, so no harm. She followed along with the exercise program on television, bouncing, stretching, and working up a light sweat. It felt good. She was sure those pounds would start falling off soon.

She heard the front door slam. But kept on with the routine.

"Hi, Mom." Patrick walked past the living room heading up to the stairs. He didn't really want to see or think about his mom at the moment, he just really needed a good tug. Maybe he'd think about Roy's twin sister, Annie. She was everything her brother wasn't. Popular, trim, hot. Well, Patrick chuckled to himself, his chubby friend and Annie might have the same cup size. Patrick stopped dead in his tracks. Something in the air. His nostrils flared. His pulse skyrocketed. He looked into the living room. His mom was exercising in front of the television. She was bent down all the way, looking at Patrick upside down from between her legs.

"Hi, Pat." Susy smiled at her upside-down son and gave him a little wave. Then she went back to her stretch.

"Mom ... I ... I ..." Patrick's dick was suddenly rock hard. It pulled at his pants. He looked down and then back at Susy. Her big round butt filled out her shorts and looked obscene bent as she was. He could see her large knockers, between her legs, hanging toward her chin. "Mom ..." His mom was a doll. He supposed he'd always known, but this hammered it home.

Susy straightened up and started bouncing from one foot to the next as she followed the routine. "There's some lemonade ... in the refrigerator." Susy called over her shoulder. She was now breathing pretty heavy. "If you're ... hot and ... sweaty."

"Mom ..." Patrick took a step into the living room. He wasn't sweaty. He watched her round butt shake in those little shorts. He adjusted his thick glasses and watched her curvy legs launch her up and down. His mom's tits bounded together inside her shirt and bra, he could see them every time she turned a little to the side. He needed to touch her.

"What is it, sugar?" Susy went on with her workout, oblivious to the frenzied male behind her.

She kept bouncing and then felt a hand on her right hip. "I'm doing a routine right now, Pat. I'll be done ... in a few minutes." She could feel sweat trickling down her neck. Another hand grabbed her left butt cheek. She casually slapped it away. "Now Pat, you're too old to be touching ... Mommy like that." She kept bouncing as the television man instructed.

The slap to his left wrist snapped Patrick out of his trance. "Sorry, Mom." He shook his head, clearing out the cobwebs. He backed away from her. "I'll be in my room." He turned and ran out of the living room and up the stairs. His newly resized dick bounced wildly in his pants. His balls ached. He was going to tug a huge one. He wasn't going to fantasize about Annie Ackerman. No, no, no. He was going to be thinking about his mom and her round, bouncing body.

"Bye, sugar." Susy said to the disappearing boy. Boys could be quite the handful.

Susy huffed and puffed. She was glad the exercise routine was almost done.

~~

David walked home after basketball practice. He was happy for the extra time out of the house. He didn't know how to feel about his mom. He'd never even considered a girl might want to lap his cum like a dog. And to think it was his mom that wanted to. My God. There were too many thoughts and feelings flying around his head to sort them out. He just needed some time.

He turned down his front walkway and hunched his broad shoulders against the cold.

Inside the house, Linda worked hurriedly in the kitchen. Moving from oven to stove to sink and back again. A light sheen of sweat glistened on her forehead.

"Bill? Bill?" Linda called to her husband but he didn't reply. Her blonde hair swung behind in its ponytail as she dashed about. Where was that man? She turned down a burner to simmer and quickly moved into the den.

William sat in his chair, his pipe hanging loosely in his mouth. Linda wiped her brow with the back of her left hand. The diamond on her wedding ring sparkled in the warm light of William's reading lamp. Was the man asleep?

"Bill?" Linda walked into den to get a closer look. William's newspaper was open on his lap and his eyes were open too, staring at one of his dumb minimalist paintings on the wall. "Bill? Are you sleeping with your eyes open?"

"What?" William roused himself and looked over at his wife. His eyes refocused. She was a pretty lady and looking more vivacious day by day. Her housewifery worries about gaining weight were so clearly misplaced. If anything, her body had improved itself in recent times. She wasn't the thin twig he'd married, she was a more womanly version of herself. William fished the pipe out of his mouth and put it in the ashtray on the side table next to him.

"Do you know when Davey's getting home?" Linda watched her husband's eyes rove over her body. She thought to herself that she'd probably have to try that exercise television show Susy was going on about. She pulled a dishtowel off her apron and wiped her hands with it.

"What? Oh." William blinked his eyes several times. Why was he so groggy? "You're his mother, you should keep track of Davey's schedule."

"Thank you, dear." Linda tucked the towel back in her apron. She turned to go, but looked back at her husband. William's gaze moved back up to the painting and his mouth went slack again. He must have had a hard week at work, she thought.

The front door slammed and David's voice called, "Mom, Dad, I'm home."

"We're in the den, darling," Linda said.

David walked into the den. "Hi Mom. Hi Dad."

"Hello Davey, how was your day?" Linda would normally give him a squeeze around the waist when he got home, but she didn't want to get too close today. Her feet stayed planted in the carpet.

William just stared at the painting.

"Fine." David dropped his backpack by the door to the den. He looked over at his father sitting slack-jawed in the chair. "What's Dad doing?" Something in the den smelled good and it wasn't the scent of the roasting chicken floating in from the kitchen. Suddenly, David had a massive boner. Given how much taller he was, it was almost in his mother's sight line. He turned sideways to hide it. Flustered and distressed, David broke out in a cold sweat.

"He's resting, sweetheart. Let's just let him ..." Linda smelled something too. She'd washed enough of David's clothes over the years to know the smell of teenage sweat. She'd always found it unpleasant. Until now. She took a deep breath. Oh no. Her vagina immediately flooded her cotton panties. On instinct, she placed her hands in front of her crotch, but of course with her skirt and apron, there was nothing to see.

"So, I ... I ... need to go ... to the washroom," David said. With each breath he drew in, pleasure radiated out from David's dick. This was a nightmare. His dad was sitting just a few feet away. And his mom was right there.

"I do too, Davey." Linda rubbed her legs together. "Let's go together. Okay?" She tried to put on a bright smile, dimples and all. She needed to join her son in that washroom. The smells from the kitchen reminded her dinner was on the verge of catastrophe. "Just let me take the chicken out."

"I ... gotta go." David was so confused. He raced up the stairs.

William just continued to stare at the painting. "So, pretty," he mumbled.

"Be there in a sec." Linda moved quickly into the kitchen. She prayed David hadn't locked the door. It was awkward to move about with her panties soaked as they were. She turned off one burned, turned down another. She then grabbed a couple hot pads and took the chicken in its roasting pan out of the oven. Dinner was ready, but that would have to wait. She placed the pan on the stainless part of her counter. She then wiped her hands on her dishtowel, dropped it by the sink, and rushed out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Davey, sweetheart, I'm coming in." She knocked on the washroom door and opened it. Her sweet son sat on the toilet lid, stroking his massive penis with both hands. "Oh my." She closed the door behind her and locked it. Not that it mattered. William was probably still staring at his dumb painting. "I'm ... going to help you with that." She stepped over to him, tucked her skirt under her, and lowered herself to her knees.

"Okay, Mom." David was sweating profusely now. He knew only one thing very clearly, he needed to bust a nut in his mother's sweet little mouth. He let go of his dick to let her take charge.

"God in heaven." Linda looked up at the towering tool with wide, incredulous eyes. She put her little arm up next to it for scale. His penis was longer and thicker than her forearm. "You have a marvelous penis, sweetheart. I just, can't believe how nice it is."

"Thanks, Mom." David was impatient. "Could you ... please?"

"Yes, of course." Her pink lips were parted, her cheeks flushed. She still carried that sheen of sweat on her forehead. "You'll have to forgive me." She reached up and grasped it with both hands. Her tiny fingers squeezed the spongy flesh. "I've never done this for your father." She started stroking, moving her hands at a steady rhythm. She leaned in and kissed the head. Salty precum met her tongue and it sent sparks through her brain. "I haven't done this for any man." She kissed again and again. Pretty soon, she had the head in her mouth, and she was bobbing up and down on top, while her hands stroked below. She raised her eyes up and saw a wide smile on her son's face. Susy was right, men just needed love and attention.

"Oh, Mom." David watched his mother lovingly manipulate his dick. The washroom filled with the sounds of her sucking and slurping. "I'm close."

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Linda said. She wanted it. Wanted it more than anything.

"Oh ... it's happening ... oh ... it's happening ..." David's balls spewed shot after of shot of cum into his mom's waiting throat.

"Ooooohhhhhhmmmmmggggghhhhhh." Linda tried to swallow it all. Lights flashed before her eyes, her body shook. She was having her own orgasm, just from swallowing her son's semen.

"Oh ... Mom." David's hips jumped. His balls weren't empty yet.

Linda couldn't take it all. She pulled her mouth off his penis and fell back on her butt on the nice black and white tile floor.

David grabbed his dick and angled it toward her. He sprayed her face, her pretty blonde hair, her neatly pressed white blouse, and her apron.

Every drop that touched Linda's skin brought on a new wave of ecstasy. She writhed on the floor, wishing the sperm shower would last forever. Her narrow shoulders shook and her hips undulated as another orgasm took over.

"Mom?" David finished and let go of his dick. He stood up and looked down at his still squirming mother.

"It's ... okay ... Davey," Linda said in between gasping breaths. "I'm ... okay."

A sudden rush of guilt filled David. Guilt for what they'd just done and for what he still wanted to do to her. "Okay." He stepped over her and opened the washroom door. He looked back. His dick awkwardly swung about, so he pulled his pants and underwear up all the way and tucked the thing uncomfortably inside.

"Dinner ..." Linda sighed. "... will be ready soon." Her movements quieted and she lay on the bathroom floor, eyes closed. Her left hand squeezed her left boob through the cum-soaked apron. Her right hand gripped her apron tightly above her vagina. "But I have to clean up first."

David left her like that, dripping with his cum on the washroom floor. He quickly retreated to his room, his mind racing.

~~

The early results were interesting. Axcix digested the data as it came back to her. She'd already successfully mated several pairs. There was a catch, however. It seems the dominant species was reluctant to breed with family members. Her makers had run into this before with another species at Tau Ceti.

Axcix adjusted her nanites. She'd up the male aggression factor by 1.39 and collect more data.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,188 Followers
12