All Comments on 'Something in the Water Pt. 10'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A yummy addition!

I really like this story, just the right touch of fun and frolic! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh no, not again

I really like your work. Well written and despite the odd scenarios it's still believable characters. But please, can we get one chapter without mentioning the wedding ring?

octabrainoctabrainover 4 years ago
I like your story!

Your characters are lovable, even Roy, although he's a prick.

So, women conceived from their teen lovers? Interesting, who? Oh, that would be great to read how boys feel swollen bellies of women with their babies inside. Right before their husbands!

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsover 4 years agoAuthor
Taking a break from this story

My readers voted that I take a break from this story to focus on The Haunting of Palmer Mansion. So this will be the last chapter I post of Something in the Water for several months.

There are a few more chapters on my site if you want to catch up before then. https://www.subscribestar.com/rawlyrawls

Thanks for reading!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 4 years ago
Sad to read that

I find the haunting too narrow in scope and setting, much rather read more of this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series

Terrific series, you keep it interesting, sustaining that over 10 episodes is not easy. I hope you finish this some day.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
love

I really love this story so far every chapter had me glued to the screen and I hope you will continue this series. maybe pat can be converted to make him go along and maybe have the alien command the nanites to make it so everyone affected by them knows something of what's going on and be ok with it including the husbands they could be made to be ok with their sons or if they don't have sons someone elses son impregnating their wives and daughters as long as they get to sleep with all the wives and daughters too. maybe create a secret society in these towns where experiments are happening to keep it secret and spread the nanites to only people of the aliens choice and if someone is exposed that it doesn't want the nanites would go inactive. just a few ideas that popped into my head while reading the last 2 chapters that I thought could be cool.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 4 years ago
great series

This is great. I'm really enjoying the story. I hope you will add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Except for Roy

You need to write a very bad end for Roy, Castration would do. or spit him over a camp fire like the pig he is.

JeryarbJeryarbalmost 3 years ago

Roy needs shot or castrated. Or maybe beaten to death

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com