Something in the Water Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,210 Followers

Patrick waited for her to get in and start the car. "So, are we going back to the lake to rescue the woman?"

"No. It's too late. Not now." Donna drove the car toward Patrick's house. "We have to think this over. Observe things through this new looking glass."

"Okay." Patrick slumped in his seat, looked at the familiar town pass by out the window. Everything seemed strange and foreign. "Should we ... stop drinking the water."

"That would be best." Donna nodded. "Do you want me to drop you off today? Or ..." Donna stole a glance of the teenager. With everything that had happened, she needed another round with Patrick before going back to her husband. She hoped he'd invite her in.

"You want to come in?" Patrick looked over at her. She seemed like an anchor in the storm. How odd that he hadn't even known her a short while ago. "I mean ... it would be nice ..." He blushed.

"It would be nice." Donna nodded like that settled that.

~~

While rushing past the kitchen, Patrick heard a torrent of feminine laughter. He stopped and peered in. Both his sisters sat at the kitchen table. They turned to see him, and the way they looked at him made Patrick suspect they had been talking about him. "Hello, Addy. When did you get here?" Patrick was happy to see the younger of his two older sisters, but after what he'd witnessed that day, he wasn't thrilled to have her in Portsmith.

"Hello, Pat." Adeline smiled up at him. "Sally called and invited me for a long weekend. I don't have classes on Friday, so how could I say no?" Adeline turned to regard Donna standing next to her brother. "Hello." She smiled and nodded at Donna, her brown ponytail bobbing behind her.

"Oh ... um ... this is ... my ... um ..." Patrick looked around at the women in the kitchen.

"That's her." Sally leaned toward her sister and gave her a nudge.

"Oh, my." Adeline looked the woman up and down.

"I'm Patrick's girlfriend, Donna Farmer." Donna gave Adeline a thin smile and nodded. After the ordeal that day, she'd wanted simply to lose herself in ecstasy with Patrick. But now she found herself in an awkward social situation.

"She's my ...?" Patrick raised his eyebrows. Well, why not, he supposed.

"I'm Adeline. It's a pleasure to meet you." Adeline's eyes fell to the wedding ring on Donna's hand. This was quite scandalous. She couldn't believe her mother would allow Patrick to go steady with a married woman. But she could see why Patrick was all for it. The older woman was beautiful, if somewhat bedraggled looking. Maybe she'd had a rough day. Maybe it was tiring trying to keep Patrick's little hands off her. Adeline couldn't suppress a giggle.

"Well, we're going up to my room to ... um ... study." Patrick tried to cut the awkwardness short. He was thinking how hard it would be to be quiet enough that Adeline wouldn't suspect what they were up to.

"Don't be silly, you're not leaving without a hug." Adeline stood. She wore a smart, floral swing dress that swished around her knees. She could see both Donna and Patrick looking at her dress as she walked toward them. She blushed a little. She had put on some weight that year, but that's what happened when one was a freshman in college. It was no reason to stare.

"Wow." Patrick couldn't help himself. He wondered if the thing in the lake had somehow grown Adeline's breasts and hips, too. But that was impossible, wasn't it? The water system was confined to Portsmith.

"You think I'm fat, don't you?" Adeline reached over and hugged him so he wouldn't have to look at her anymore.

"No ... I didn't mean ..." Patrick was ready for the day to be over.

"I think you look swell." Sally eyed her sister's wide rump as the hug ended. "Patrick does too. Don't you, Pat?"

"Yeah. You look like a woman. I mean ..." Patrick stepped back. Her curves did sing to him with a siren's call. He needed to get upstairs with Donna quickly. "... really nice."

"You two have fun studying." Sally winked at Patrick and waved them off.

"Nice meeting you." Donna followed her boyfriend upstairs. She slapped his butt on the way up the stairs. "Shame on you. Ogling your sister like that," she whispered.

"I didn't mean ..." Patrick turned around and saw the smile on her face.

"After everything with your mother, you wouldn't think me the jealous type, would you?" Donna followed him into his room.

"No." He closed the door and looked at her. He was so ready to take her after the day they'd had.

"Good. Now kiss me." Donna stepped into him, pushing her breasts into his skinny chest, and met his lips with hers.

~~

"That's it, Annie. Take it all ... the ... way ..." Roy had his hands entwined in his twin sister's wavy brown hair. He'd almost got all of his cock down her throat. He had been merciless at training her over the last few days, and she had become quite willing to try anything he demanded. What a complete one-eighty to their relationship. He enjoyed looking down at her in her cheerleading outfit. He often demanded that she wear it when they had fun together.

"Mmmmppppphhhhhhh." Annie held her chin up, trying to keep her neck straight so that she could finally get that last bit in. She knew his tumescent balls were only an inch or so from her quivering chin.

"Roy, darling?" Amanda's voice carried through Annie's bedroom door along with a soft knock. "There's a friend here to see you."

"I'm ... busy ... Mom." Roy pulled on Annie's head and sunk another half inch down her throat.

"I know." Amanda sounded apologetic. "I know that your time with your sister is important to you. But ... it's David Riles at the door. I thought you'd want to talk with him."

"What does he want?" Roy pulled himself out of his sister's mouth with a great slurp and pulled up his trousers. He tucked his dick under his belt and let his shirt flaps hang over the front. He didn't really care how it looked.

"How ... was ... that ...?" Annie panted and looked up at Roy with expectation.

"Better." Roy felt some frustration at being interrupted, but he couldn't for the life of him think what David wanted. Curiosity got the better of him. "Stay here. I'll be back in a few. You going to give me your ass today?"

"Yes, Roy." Annie looked down at the floor. How had it come to this? "I'll be here."

"Good." Roy walked out of the room and down to the front door. His tall friend waited for him leaning on the doorframe with an idiotic grin on his face. "What do you want?" Roy stopped a few feet away in the hall.

"I am David Riles," David said.

"No shit, dummy." Roy rolled his eyes.

"I have come to make us a ..." David looked around the hall as he thought of the word. "... team again. You and I shall work together."

"Why are you talking like that?" Roy squinted at David. Was he putting him on?

"Classes," David said, enigmatically. He still grinned at Roy.

"Classes?"

"Classes." David enjoyed the word. "Classes, classes, classes."

"So ... um ... sure. We're friends. See ya." Roy moved to close the door.

"Friends." David happily repeated the word and stepped into Roy's front hall. "A team. Upstairs."

"I'm busy." Roy could hear his mom humming as she readied supper in the kitchen. "I'll catch up with you at school."

David leaned in close and whispered to Roy, "A team. You pass me the ball. Or sister?"

"What?" Roy was having a hard time following David. "You want to ...?"

"Imagine Bobby Connors' face when he learns you passed me the ball." David's smile impossibly brightened further. He strolled down to the kitchen doorway. "Hello, Amanda Ackerman."

"Hello, again, David." Amanda looked over at the tall, handsome eighteen-year-old. She paused chopping the onion. Something seemed different about him.

"David Riles." David nodded to her.

"Okay, dummy, come on." Roy thought it over. He liked the idea of loaning out his sister. Maybe he would tell her stupid boyfriend about it someday. He pushed David in the back toward the stairs.

The two friends burst into Annie's room a minute later just as she'd finished composing herself after the interrupted blowjob.

"Roy?" Annie gave a start. "What's he doing here?" But she didn't have time to think. David walked over to her and lifted her into the air. All she could think was that his clothes were rather damp and he smelled ... really good. "Put me ... down ..." She felt her panties slip to the side and then something as big as Roy entered her. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh." She flung her arms around his broad shoulders and her legs around his hips. She hadn't even noticed David dropping his pants. "He's ... got me ... Roy. He's got meeeeeeeeeee." Annie looked over David's shoulder at her stupid brother with glassy eyes. It had all happened so fast.

"Holy smokes." Roy stared as his on-again, off-again, on-again friend took his sister like a machine. He could see Annie's cute, little face bouncing above David's shoulder. Her eyes rolled and she shrieked out an orgasm. It seemed David was almost as good at this as Roy was. He stood by the door and watched David hump her in midair for a while.

"Roy, darling." Amanda's voice came muffled through Annie's door again. "I hope you're not doing what I think you're doing with your friend."

Without looking at the door, Roy opened it so his mother could see.

The door creaked as it slowly swung open. Amanda could first hear the slap of skin on skin, manly grunts, and feminine yelps. Then she saw her daughter caught in the air on David's thing like a ragdoll. "Lord in Heaven. What's ..." But before she could think or do anything, Roy grabbed her, turned her around, and tossed her dress over her backside. "Oh, Roy. You can't do this." But she let him enter her from behind as they both looked at the other mating couple in the room.

"What part can't I do?" Roy reached around Amanda and grabbed handfuls of heavy breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra under her dress. That was good. He got into a rhythm behind her.

"All ... ugh ... of it." Amanda had clearly failed as a mother. She had spoiled her son, and he had run rampant. She didn't know how to contain him now.

"I can do whatever I ... ah ... ah ... ah ... want." Roy wondered if he'd share his mother with his new teammate, too. Maybe. "But don't worry, I don't think he'll knock her up."

"Really?" Amanda could only see David's muscular backside from her angle. So, she couldn't see if he was wearing a condom. "Is ... he ... protected?" She watched the young man's butt flex with each thrust deep into her daughter.

"Nah." Roy picked up the pace. "But with the amount of cum I already dumped in Annie, she's probably already having my baby. She can't get knocked by two people at the same time."

"Oooohhhhhhhh." Amanda shuddered out her first orgasm of the afternoon.

A half-our later, both Ackerman women were on their hands and knees, naked now. They faced each other, both jerking forward with each thrust so that their heads almost collided every second or so. David hammered away at Annie from behind, his grip firm on her hips. Roy was behind his mother.

"I never really ... was one ... for team sports." Roy smiled as he looked into his sister's tortured face. She came again and squealed as David took her butt. "But I ... now see why you like it."

"David Riles," David grinned happily at no one, his hips a blur. "Explosion ... near."

"Classes." Roy shook his head and laughed over the sound of female ecstasy. "We're going to get into so much trouble, Dave. So ... much ... trouble. Aaaaaahhhhhhhh." With supreme satisfaction, he emptied himself inside his mother.

~~

Axcix monitored her new creation. It had been a hasty modification. The creature was still itself and it wasn't. Well, no matter. It had served its purpose already. And now ... well, she had changed enough variables that at the very least it would offer interesting new data.

This was always a precarious time in emergent systems. As the whole order moved to the edge and realigned. Threats had already developed and more would come. Axcix tried to plan as best she could, but it was no easy task. Entropy and creation were at war in the universe she had been born into. Her creators had designed her to tame the savage beast of chaos, and as she tinkered, she was mindful that one did not organize in the breadth of a gamma ray. It took time and determination.

What to do with the two that had escaped from her sentries? Axcix was loathe to uproot too many data sets at once. It was perhaps unexpected that they had found her. But, those two oddly-matched members of the dominant species couldn't do much on their own. She wouldn't worry. And if they strayed too far, they would probably find themselves cleaned by Axcix's growing number of maintenance workers.

Order and chaos. It was a fine balance. Axcix was forced to play at the very edge. And given that constriction, the experiment was humming along as best as any creator could have hoped for.


rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,210 Followers
12