All Comments on 'Something in the Woods'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
now that is a tale of a tail

there is fuel for thought on a cold night in the woods keep o trucking tenbears43

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

What a well done, entertaining story. You did a nice job with this. Rather then going for the quick 'I screwed an animal' stroke job, you took the time to create a 'realistic' story. Very nicely done.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

now that was some fun reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TRULY MASTERFUL!!!

BRAVO...!!!! I have always enjoyed stories about "Sasquatch" and your story ranks easily in the top five I have ever read!!! I am amazed you were able to capture such a richly detailed story in only five pages!

Obviously in a story such as this you have to bend things to make them work as you eluded to in your introduction. You followed current information based on popular theory as to Sasquatch behavior whenever the story allowed for it. Kudos for doing your research! I have to ask do you have a fascination with "Sasquatch?" Usually people who write stories like this one, and especially those who know current theories usually have some personal interest.

Thank you for sharing such a heart warming and thoroughly captivating story!! I hope you will consider writing more stories about "Squatch" you truly have a flair for this subject!!!

kat01843kat01843over 8 years ago
Great story

Thanks so much for sharing. Wished I knew what happened to Sally, or if they ever met again.

HazelEyed89HazelEyed89over 8 years ago
Wonderful.

Entertaining, thoughtful and sexy! A good, steady pace that builds for a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

Did a good job on the story with Sally and Rich, perhaps you might do another Bigfoot and human relationship and see where it goes.

From Anonymous-E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A every gd story. But him and sally should have never parted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous