All Comments on 'Something in White'

by drewwils

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

While brief, this story is likely retold over and over across the world. Dad has a new wife likely a younger woman from mom's response and mommy and son have formed a closer relationship to fill the void. Mommy is now wearing sexy lingerie to let her son feast on her body and excite the young mans libedo and stiffen his cock. Mom and son seem to relish in the excitement and taboo lovemaking. Mom likes to watch in the mirror as her own son ravages her mature body no doubt fondling her mature breasts while pressing his manhood into her soft ass. Mom is allowing her son to plow her womb with his unprotected cock and fill her with his seed on a regular basis. The ending was great as the son snuggles with mommy his seed dripping from his mothers now satisfied womb. When her son places his hand on mummy's now pregnant belly, the love you convey in your story is now complete. I hope you continue this delicious tale of incest. My only critique is that I wish it were longer and the sex scene less brief. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vital to explain how the most taboo of relationships started.

A Mother/Son relationship is the greatest taboo all over the world, even though the taboo has been repeatedly broken throughout history, specially by the elite of the societies, from the Ancient civilizations to the recent high society.

It is never normal however and therefore can not be casually mentioned in a story without showing how this sin of sins came to take place.

To simply have the son say "....I'm fucking my own mother" is not enough.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I think you did a wonderful job in capturing the love and emotions in a mother-son relationship. This read wonderfully on it's own, letting me imagine how the two got there. A baby growing inside the mom's belly was the perfect way to finish the story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * *

Too much blah-blah and not enough fucking & sucking....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent foundation

A superb beginning to what I hope will be am exploration of what has been labeled “romantic incest”. Largely unexplored this deserves to be examined closely as a potentially legitimate expression of love. I strongly encourage you to move o

In this direction. A future novel on the topic will eventually be a major success as more people seek meaningful source of lasting love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrewwils@drewwils
Lover of erotic writing, mostly around the forbidden and taboo. I like it when people paint simple pictures in words. Less is more. That lets the reader fill in the blanks. What is it that has led these people to this place? This is the purest and most beautiful love. This ...