Something Lost - Something Gained

Story Info
An unexpected change in Ron’s life and his marriage.
5k words
4
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron's penis was shrinking. He was sure of it. It used to be more than a handful, even when limp, and now it barely filled half of his palm. His nuts were disappearing, too, and his scrotum was contracting. It no longer hung down, swinging free as it used to. It was perpetually tight against his groin, just a smallish bulge below his ever-smaller cock.

Other changes were happening as well. Ron's once hairy ass was now baby smooth, and his chest hair was rapidly thinning out, as was his body hair everywhere else. His armpit hair wasn't disappearing however, and his pubic hair, if anything, was becoming thicker and more lush.

His wife, Hayley, had commented on it, but had just attributed it to aging. In his early fifties, Ron didn't think this was the answer.

Other than that, however, his sex life hadn't declined any. If anything, it was getting better. Erections were coming easier and more frequently. Ron could always have another quickly after climaxing, and most sessions with Hayley were producing two or three orgasms in short succession, rather than the one, and occasionally two, that had been their pattern for years. Hayley was coming more often also. She would climb on top more frequently, and hump him like crazy, pounding her pubis against his, as if trying to get his little thing in deeper, until her climax kicked in, often multiple times for every one of Ron's.

No, Hayley was clearly being satisfied in bed. Ron was eating her shaved pussy and fucking her, to the best of his ability, on a regular basis. His tiny thing didn't penetrate her very far, but he had learned how to bump and grind it against her clitoris until she orgasmed, with loud moans and shrieks, and until he creamed all over her vulva and just inside the opening.

Examining his package with his fingers one morning, Ron realized that his balls were completely gone from his shrunken and tightened sack. His dick was even smaller than it had been before, but it seemed very sensitive. He decided to masturbate, but he couldn't even wrap his fist around it anymore. All he could do was rub it with his fingertips. It felt so good anyway that he kept going. Ron's prick got hard, but not really any bigger, just a little nub peeking out of his thick, dark pubic bush. He reached down to fondle his little scrotum and, pushing a bit in the middle, right between where his errant nuts had been, realized that a tiny opening had formed. Not quite big enough for a finger to fit into, but definitely a space between the sides of his sack, just below the base of his penis.

He continued rubbing his fingers in a circle, passing over his tiny pecker and the strange new opening in his scrotum, and the feeling got better and better. His little nubbin tightened even more, and just when he felt he was going to come, he lost all abandon and rubbed the thing furiously. When the climax hit, Ron was surprised not to feel any come spurting out of his shrunken dick, but suddenly, a big rush of wetness gushed out of the opening. It was hot and slippery, and made Ron want to keep on masturbating. As he continued fingering himself, a second orgasm hit and, momentarily, a third.

When it was over, Ron kept on caressing himself. Touching the new opening, all slippery with the wetness, he found he could gently slide a finger inside, stretching the skin just a bit. Relaxing, he fingered his hole a bit longer. He was surprised to notice that his shrunken scrotum seemed significantly hairier than it had been when it had once held his big balls.

**********

In bed that night, Hayley cuddled up to Ron and ran her hands over his body in the way that signaled "Fuck me. I want to fuck." At first, Ron was skittish. After having masturbated so much that morning, his response ordinarily wouldn't have been virile enough to satisfy his wife. But momentarily, he felt stiffly erect between his legs and decided to go with it. Hayley leaned over and kissed him. He kissed her back, hard, sliding his tongue between her open lips. He caressed her breasts and then reached down to fondle her smooth mound and labia. Hayley responded warmly, and reached down in turn to grasp her husband's penis. As she found it, Ron was startled to realize that it was now tiny, the smallest it had been yet. Just a little pencil eraser. If she was surprised or disappointed, Hayley didn't show it. She kissed him again, and moved her hand around between his legs. Then she found his new hole, slid a fingertip in, and was rewarded with a rush of warm, slippery fluid. "Darling," she cooed. "You have a vagina." Ron realized it was true.

Ron spread his legs wide, giving Hayley better access to his pussy. She eased her slippery finger deep inside, pressing her palm firmly against his minuscule penis -- his clitoris, he admitted to himself. He pressed his hairy mound back against her hand and rotated his hips in a tight circle. As Ron's wetness soaked his pubic hair and trickled down his thighs, Hayley pushed back the covers and lowered her head between Ron's legs. Tracing her tongue over her husband's parted scrotum -- his hairy labia -- she rubbed her nose in his pubic bush and found his firm little clit with the tip of her tongue. Licking it firmly made Ron gasp, and Hayley kept at it until Ron climaxed hard under her mouth, squirting wetness out of his vagina and soaking the sheet underneath.

After the orgasm subsided, Ron rolled Hayley over on her back, and proceeded to give her the same treatment. After she came once, screaming Ron's name, he mounted her and ground himself against her, cunt to cunt, until they both climaxed together. Still not satiated, Ron rolled back and began playing with his clit, still erect after two orgasms. Hayley climbed on top and lowered her crotch down over Ron's face, and he licked her vagina and clitoris as he continued to masturbate. Before long, Hayley came once more, flooding her husband's face, and then Ron let loose with a third climax, as he furiously fingered himself.

Relaxing afterward, Hayley whispered, "Baby, that was amazing."

"Aren't you disappointed that I don't have a cock to fill you with?" Ron asked.

"I love you, Ronnie. I don't care if you have a cock or not. Just be with me and keep making me come like that, and I'll never miss it." Hayley kissed him and fingered his wet vagina. His clit was still hard. "You don't quit, do you?" she teased.

"I still feel bad not being able to fill you and fuck you properly," Ron said.

"Don't," Hayley responded, reaching for the nightstand drawer. "We always have these," she said, taking out two of her dildos, a medium large one and a smaller one. Handing Ron the big one, she coyly told him, "Fill me with this."

Ron gently eased Hayley's legs apart and slowly inserted the rubber penis in her slippery pussy. Slowly pumping it in and out made Hayley's breathing get harder. Squeezing her inner muscles, she held it firmly inside her, rolled over, and began pressing the smaller one against Ron's wet cunt. He responded, rotating his hips, trying to rub his clitty against the rubber shaft, as Hayley pushed it deeper inside. Suddenly, Ron felt a little pop and he cried out. Hayley withdrew the dildo, and noticed a small amount of blood. "Darling, I think we just broke your maidenhead," she giggled. "It'll be easier now," she said, as she started to pump the toy cock with longer strokes inside her husband's vagina.

Almost in spite of himself, Ron began moaning as Hayley penetrated him again and again. "Fuck me, baby," he groaned. "Fuck me deep." Hayley continued stroking the dildo inside Ron's pussy until he let loose once more with his last orgasm of the evening. Satiated, the couple held each other tightly and drifted off to sleep.

**********

In the morning, Ron got up and, still fuzzy headed, made his way to the toilet. Standing in front of it, he pinched his little bean with his thumb and forefinger and started to pee. He was shocked when nothing came out of his dick, but a big stream gushed out of his vagina and soaked his hand. Quickly, he paused, turned around and sat down, and continued to urinate like a girl. When he was finished, he wiped his pussy with some tissue, stood up and examined himself in the mirror. His penis was, as he had expected, gone, as were his once large nuts. In their place, he had a hairy triangle disappearing between his legs at the apex. Spreading tentatively with his fingers, Ron observed a real vulva, with inner and outer pussy lips, and a longish slit which, when spread, revealed a mature vaginal opening. Hayley walked up behind him at the mirror and held him around. Running her hands over his chest, she observed, "Your nipples are getting bigger, too. And I think you're starting to grow breasts. You know, if your tits get large, you won't be able to go around dressed as a man anymore.

"What will I do?" Ron asked.

"Well," came the reply, "we'll have to get you clothes, style your hair and teach you to wear makeup. And, you can't be Ron anymore. We'll start calling you Rhonda. But don't worry. You'll always be Ronnie to me, sweetheart."

"You're getting off on this, aren't you?" Ron asked.

"More than I would have expected," Hayley said. "I don't go around thinking about women, but I'm so hot for you like this. I love you and you arouse me as much as ever. Now, let's get showered and dressed, and I'm going to run out and pick up a couple of basic things for you to wear. When I get back, we'll put on your makeup and do something with your hair, then we can go out and get you some real clothes. Now kiss me and finger my slit, and I'll go start the shower. We're going to have such fun together as a couple of girls!"

**********

After Hayley left, Ron examined himself naked in front of the mirror again. Damn if his nips and his titties WEREN'T getting bigger! His breasts looked even fuller than they had before the shower. He was, he realized, going to have to start shaving his legs and armpits, and wondered if his beard would stop growing. His clit was hard again, and he fingered it absent-mindedly. Despite all the orgasms the night before, it wasn't a bit sore. His dick would have been red and raw, assuming he could have gotten off that many times in the first place. Ron diddled himself for a while, then felt the tension building up between his legs, and he went to lie down on the unmade bed. Fingering himself forcefully, it didn't take long for him to climax once more, gushing wetness down on the sheet. "Finally," he thought. "Maybe now I can relax a bit."

Ron went to the closet and got his bathrobe, put it on, then thought the better of it and put it back, exchanging it for one of Hayley's flimsy robes. It was a bit snug, but it covered him and he went to the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee. Sitting in the living room, Ron felt a slight chill, and suddenly his nipples were hard under the thin robe, making two distinct points through the fabric. He opened the robe and tweaked them once each, then continued to play with them, just to see how big and hard he could make them. When he finally stopped, they were quite long indeed, pointing out nearly an inch from his breasts. Tickling them a final time, Ron realized that his clitoris was erect once more, calling him to masturbate yet again.

"Damn, is this what I'm in for from now on?" he wondered. "It's gonna make me crazy if it keeps up like this. How do the women deal with it?" Ron got a towel, sat on it in the living room chair, and flipped himself off one more time. "This is it," he told himself. "No more until I can do it again with Hayley."

Ron drank his coffee and read the news, still having to squirm around in his chair repeatedly, until Hayley returned with a package of panties, a bra, a pair of slacks and a couple of tops to try on. Finding that everything fit reasonably well, she took her husband back upstairs and sat him down at her dressing table. She tried some things with a brush and hairspray, making Ron's hair look marginally feminine, and then she went to work on his face, applying powder, blush, a very pale lipstick and mascara. When she finished, Ron wasn't a beauty, but he definitely would pass as a woman if no one looked too closely. He caught himself. He wasn't PASSING at all. He might as well admit it. He now WAS a woman, and he was going to have to look like one. He hoped that eventually he could learn to do it in a reasonably attractive fashion. Ron slipped on the underwear, the slacks and one of the tops, and was surprised at the result. He definitely looked like a woman, and, putting on a pair of Hayley's sandals, was ready to go out in public.

Hayley took him to the outlet mall, where she knew they could get everything Ron would need at one location. On the way, Ron said to his wife, "My pussy has been tingling and my clit has been hard ever since you left. I flipped it off a couple of times, but it just keeps swelling again. Is this what it's like for you all the time?"

"Well, not ALL the time," Hayley answered. Plenty though. More than you think. I expect you'll learn to keep it under control eventually. In the meantime, tough it out and I'll help you when we get home."

Arriving at the outlet mall, Hayley took Ron around to store after store, buying several pairs of shoes, more tops, slacks and skirts, jeans, pantyhose, bikini panties, and bras in several sizes, as it appeared that Ron's boobs were continuing to grow, and who knew where they would stop? As an afterthought, they went in a lingerie shop and purchased a couple of sexy bathrobes. All in all, they spent a lot of money, but when they were done, Ron had a serviceable wardrobe for anything but fancy occasions. They picked out some makeup and cosmetics in shades chosen by Hayley, and a light, fresh fragrance selected by Ron from four possibles suggested by his wife. By the time they got home, Rhonda was ready to go out and face the world.

**********

By the time four months had elapsed from Rhonda's initial changes, she had become quite comfortable as a woman. Her breasts had stopped growing at a forty-six C, which fit her man-sized frame quite well, without being excessive. Her hair had grown out to nearly collar length, and was colored and styled professionally in a manner most becoming. She had grown used to shaving her legs and armpits, and her beard and chest hair had vanished completely. Her eyebrows were shaped but still quite full, in the style of a lot of the younger Hollywood starlets. Made up, her face was entirely feminine, and, in her own judgment, quite attractive. Her pubic hair was still a full bush, just slightly trimmed with an electric clipper to appear smooth and neat, and shaved at the bikini lines to keep strays from peeking out of her panties. Her body had developed ladylike curves and her clothes fit her well. Hayley had taught her to walk in heels, and, as tall as she was, she tended to wear medium height ones, not the long, sexy spikes favored by her wife. Maybe one day...

Early on, dressed as a man and with her boobies wrapped tightly, Rhonda had gone in to quit her job. Meeting with her superior, she apologized for not giving notice, but explained that her wife had developed a health condition that made an immediate move across the country mandatory. She applied for other jobs and went on interviews as a woman, and soon found a position paying nearly what Ron had been making before.

That left the problem of what to say to friends and family. Ron and Hayley finally decided to tell them a version of the truth, that Ron had undergone a sexual transition, not out of choice or wanting to be a woman, but out of some involuntary changes that had occurred medically to him making it impossible to go on living as a man. The couple was careful to explain that their marriage was not affected by this, that they would continue to be a couple, and would simply have to appear to the rest of the world as close girlfriends and roommates. Without saying so, they implied that the changes were hormonal, resulting in Ron growing breasts among other things, and not that any other anatomical alterations had been brought about.

Rhonda's sex life with Hayley remained as vibrant as ever. They would hold each other and kiss, tongues intertwining, and grind their pussies together, Hayley's smooth vulva against Rhonda's hairy beaver. They would lick each other's vaginas and suck each other's clitties, and they would come and come and come together. Rhonda usually lost count, but she realized that six or seven climaxes for each of them in a session wasn't unusual. She had to admit that, as a man with a penis, she had never been able to get Hayley off so frequently or so well. And after such a go-around, she was ready to do it all over again the next day, without needing time to recover. In between fuck sessions, Rhonda's pussy was itchy and her clit was hard much of the time, but she was learning to live with it, and when out and about nearly never had to stop in a ladies room to flip one off.

From time to time, Rhonda would ask Hayley if she was really all right with Rhonda not having a dick to penetrate her with, and Hayley always replied that she was more than satisfied. "It's true, I don't get filled with cock, but, on the other hand, I've never come so much or so hard in my life. I feel closer to you than ever," she would say. "I can do the things to you that I know I love, and I can teach you to do them to me so much better than before, because you understand."

One day, Rhonda made an order online, and when the package arrived, she opened it in front of Hayley, revealing a large, double ended dildo. It was bendable in the middle, and Rhonda explained to her wife that now they could each be filled at the same time, while hugging and kissing and humping each other all the while. Hayley was delighted, and insisted they try it out immediately. When it was over, she admitted it still wasn't like fucking a penis, but was very erotic and pleasurable nevertheless. It would never take over the couple's sex life, but would be a fun and exotic addition to their repertoire.

And so, life went on. Work, family, friends. Vacations and holidays. After a while, the novelty wore off and everyone resumed treating the couple normally. During the second year after the transition, Rhonda and Hayley attended the wedding of the daughter of one of Hayley's cousins, out of town. The relatives all knew about Rhonda, but to all the other guests she and Hayley were just girlfriends attending the affair together. Hayley had helped her pick out a very slinky evening gown and a pair of spike heels, and then taught Rhonda how to walk and dance in them.

At the affair, they danced together to a few of the requisite party songs, along with some of the younger girls present, cuddled and caressed each other discreetly at the table, and, later in the evening, when the band played a romantic ballad, a gentleman approached Rhonda and asked her to dance. Rhonda glanced over at Hayley, who smiled and nodded, and so she accompanied the man, whose name was Charles, to the floor and snuggled up to him, swaying in time to the music. Charles held her tightly, and leaned his nose into her hair. Unfamiliar with the situation, but feeling little jolts in her vagina, Rhonda squeezed back and felt the hardness between Charles's thighs. The dance went on, and at the end, Charles gave her a little kiss on the cheek. They remained on the floor to dance another number, and when it ended, Rhonda, flushed and a bit flustered, returned to the table, where Hayley was sitting and watching. "So, how was it?" Hayley asked.

"It was very nice," Rhonda replied, "but I'm pretty sure he had an erection."

"That's normal when you dance with a man," Hayley smiled.

"I know, I've done plenty of dancing as a man, mostly with you. But what I don't get is, it didn't freak me out. It felt right. It felt natural. I would have expected a man with a hard cock to put me off a bit, if not repel me entirely. But I wanted to keep on feeling it against me."

12