Something Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he chuckled, "it's true."

"I... well, my husband isn't really into going down on me much," I awkwardly explained. "He would never voluntarily do what you just did, so it's a little unusual for me."

"I really didn't plan to bring up John with him, Marj, in fact I told myself beforehand that I was going to do everything I could not to mention him, but it had been too difficult to ignore in that moment. I needed a chance to regain my composure and turned away, looking instead in the direction of the full length bathroom mirror that hung on the wall. Justin walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and softly chuckled, 'Well, clearly, I'm not him.'"

"I took a moment, mesmerized by the sight of his, muscular black frame enveloping my much smaller female one. It funny, but for all the things I could have focused on the one thing that popped into my mind was just how young Justin is. I know I look a lot younger than I really am, so the contrast wasn't as much as it should have been, but the truth is, I was sharing this lover's embrace with a man who's only a few years older than my own son. It reminded me once again how surreal all of this was, being in this exotic place with this exotic man, experiencing things I'd never done before."

"I'd say we look pretty good together," Justin smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

Although I liked the contrast of his masculine physique against my more classic feminine form, I knew Justin well enough by now to know was getting at. I'm not pale by any means, but my skin tone couldn't have looked any whiter than it was set against Justin's dark skinned arms around me.

"I love it," I smiled into the mirror, before turning my face upwards towards Justin. He gave another one of his deep, passionate kisses and then I added, "Let's go to the bedroom."

Justin surprised me by picking me up in his brawny arms, and I squealed in delight as he carried me to the lavish bedroom our suite provided. Laying me on my back, Justin got on top of me, kissing me again and again as my arms went around his neck to pull him tighter against me. It wasn't long however, before I realized Justin had something else in mind, as his kisses moved teasingly down my body.

"Holy shit," I shuddered when I felt his tongue on my vagina. I practically squirmed on the bed as his tongue worked his magic, licking and sucking at my engorged clit, or sliding up and down and between my swollen lips. He'd already given me a few small orgasms, but I knew a much larger one was on the way when I felt two of his fingers slid all the way into my wetness. He fingered me like that for a while, and it felt so good I was tempted to let him finish me off that way, but then I knew I had to have more.

"Come on, Justin, I didn't come all the way out here to feel your fingers," I panted.

"Justin laughed a bit and then moved up into a sitting position between my thighs. Holding his cock with his hand, he rubbed the bulbous head a few times against my lips."

"Oh my god, Justin," I exclaimed, "Just fuck me already!"

Justin was actually right to take things slow, however. After having two kids I hadn't been that worried about being able to take him despite knowing well about his size. Well, I was wrong.

"Jesus Christ, he's really that big?" Marjorie asked.

I could feel myself stretching as Justin slowly pushed inside. It was such a strange feeling of pleasure and pain, but in the end my horniness won out and all I could think about was how much I wanted all of him inside me. Justin knew what he was doing though, only going a little bit at a time until he was sure I could handle more, and in the end that's what worked best. It took a while, but eventually he managed to get all of that monster inside me.

"I don't know how you managed not to cum by then," Marjorie giggled. "I probably would have had at least one."

"I still wasn't totally over the discomfort, but once that happened, then yeah, all I could feel was pleasure. And being so completely filled like that? Wow, there's nothing like it Marj."

"So let me guess, plenty of O's after that?" Marjorie kidded.

"Well, Justin had something else in mind first. He moved me onto all fours, wanting to take me from behind."

"Holy fuck, as if he wasn't in deep enough already," Marjorie said.

"I know, but it was also fucking amazing," I laughed. "Once we got into position, he just started ramming the hell out of me. I felt something different too, and I didn't even realize it at first but I could actually feel the head cock hitting my cervix. It was incredible, like waves of pleasure starting there and tingling their way throughout my entire body."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I kept screaming as Justin kept on mercilessly pounding his groin into me from behind. I was barely conscious of what was going on anymore, feeling like a rag doll as he desperately worked to get himself off. I don't know how many orgasms I had, but the way they kept coming made it feel like one long one that would never end. I didn't know how much longer I could keep this up, having never felt anything like this before, but eventually Justin came too, which was probably for the best. I could feel the warmth of his cum as filled me, and in my excitement I screamed out loud one last time as another massive orgasm took over. After that, I just slumped forward in the bed and Justin came over to take me in his arms as we both took time to recover.

"Wow... I've never... just wow," Marjorie said. "I've never heard anything like that before Diane, much less experienced it."

I went to sleep after that, feeling so exhausted that I didn't wake up until 9:30 the next morning.

"Oh shit," I said when I saw the time from the nightstand clock, "I was supposed to call John at nine."

Justin was already up, quietly milling about the suite in one of the resort's complimentary bathrobes when I grabbed my phone. Sure enough, I had just missed a call from John.

"Oh hi honey," I said after dialing him back. "No everything is fine here..." I looked up, noticing that Justin had stopped what he was doing and was listening to me.

"Yeah, Marj is fine too. She said to say hi for her... Yeah, the place is beautiful, I wish you could have come, but like I said, Marj got it on short notice and asked me out of the blue... we'll probably go sightseeing today, you know, the regular stuff... okay honey, I'll call you again tonight. Okay, love you..."

"I'd tried my best to push any guilt from my mind, but talking to John as I made eye contact with Justin had been too much. It took everything I had in me not to cry."

"Hey, everything alright?" Justin asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said. "I just need to go take a shower."

"I got out of bed, still naked, and made my way over to shower as Justin watched. I could see the look in his eyes. He was horny, which wasn't that surprising considering he was always horny. I half expected him to follow me into the shower, but was glad when he didn't. Maybe he sensed I needed some time to myself now, and besides, we still had plenty of time for that sort of thing later."

"Well, I really do need to get some work done today, but I can swing back here around noon for lunch if you like," Justin offered.

"No, no, do what you need to do," I said, sensing that Justin was trying to accommodate me in favor of his work. "I'll be fine."

"Okay, in that case I should be done doing interviews around four," he said, still sounding concerned.

"That's fine, Justin," I said, forcing a smile. "I can keep myself busy until then."

I washed thoroughly, trying to get the mixture of sweat and cum that still felt encrusted all over my body. Of course, there much of it was centered on my vagina, which still felt sore as I cleaned it. I left the shower, putting on one of the comfortable robes, and went out to the small kitchen where Justin had made coffee and toast before leaving. I thought a lot as I quietly ate my breakfast, at times reliving the euphoria I'd felt last night with Justin, and at others about the guilt I'd felt as I'd spoken to John this morning. I don't think I've ever felt so happy and sad at the same time.

It took a couple of hours for me to think things through, to finally come to terms with what I had done. I still loved John, still wanted to be his wife and the mother of our children, but Justin had become part of my life too, and I wasn't going to walk away from what he had to offer. I would always feel some guilt; John had his faults but he was still a good man who didn't deserve having an adulteress for a wife, but my needs were important too, and if that meant cheating on him then I was going to continue doing it.

"Justin?" I asked, looking at my phone. He had texted me, saying that things were going slower than he had anticipated and not to expect him back until 5PM.

"That's fine, I see you then," I replied.

-

Justin arrived at 5PM as he had promised, sweeping me into arms for a kiss.

"Great news, Diane, our lawyers just called me and said they settled with the other side. In other words, I don't have to finish the research I was doing. I only wished they called me sooner. I'd much rather have spent the day with you than talking to a bunch of grumpy old townspeople. Damn, you look amazing, Diane, and all dressed up too. Do you want to go out for dinner?"

"Actually, I ordered room service, if you don't mind. I wanted to stay in tonight."

"Okay, sure, but the way you're all decked out I thought you might want more," Justin said.

I had put on a purple miniskirt and matching crop top set, one of my favorite outfits. Justin was sitting at the dinner table, and I stood in front of him, feeling altogether sexy as I turned side to side.

"I don't know if you remember Justin, but not long after I started working for you I passed by the office on my day off wearing this outfit," I said.

"Of course I remember," he replied. "My eyes nearly popped out of my sockets."

"I know it's not an appropriate thing to wear to wear to work, which is why I came on my day off," I said. "But I like the way it shows off my curves and, well, I wanted you to see me in it."

"You never told me that before, but I'm glad you did," he smiled. "I'm actually getting a little turned on." Justin grabbed at my ass, making me yelp in surprise, but just then the buzzer to the suite went off.

"Dinner's here, let me get it," I laughed.

We settled back in our chairs to eat, and I continued.

"Then you started hitting on me, and I did my best to give you the cold shoulder."

"I don't give up that easily," Justin grinned.

"I'm glad," I smiled back. "But you have to understand, I was scared, Justin. I've been married for twenty-three years without once cheating on my husband, and suddenly a guy who's not much older than my wedding ring is asking me out."

"You must have had plenty of men approach you in the past, Diane," he said. "You're way too beautiful, way too sexy for me to be the first."

"You're right, there were others who were interested, but you were the first that one made me feel the same way back."

"Really, the first?" he asked incredulously. "After 23 years?"

"There may been others when I was younger, but I was a different person then. I still thought there wasn't any problem between John and I that couldn't be fixed. And then, between being satisfied as a stay-at-home mom and just getting older the idea of being with another man became less and less interesting or realistic. Until I met you, of course."

"Fair enough, in that case I'm glad we met."

"Me too, but like I said, it took me a while to get over my initial apprehension. And by then, you seemed to be losing interest."

"I never lost interest, Diane. I just thought maybe I was coming on too strong, and that I should back off for a while."

"I know that now, and it helped me realize something that I had been too afraid to admit before. That I wanted you as much as you wanted me."

"Which brings us to here," Justin said.

"Which brings us to here," I repeated.

"Talking to your husband this morning was tough for you, wasn't it Diane?"

"Yeah, it was. But then I realized that I don't want to feel guilty about being happy. That there's nothing wrong with experiencing feelings with you that I'm not able to feel with John."

"Last night was pretty amazing," Justin said. "It's been a long time since I had it that good."

"And last night was the best sex I've ever had in my life," I chuckled, "but you probably already guessed that."

"Well, there's still plenty left where that came from," Justin said, reaching his hand over to place on top of mine.

"I'm counting on it," I laughed back. "Here, I've eaten enough. Why don't you finish while I pop into the bedroom for a bit? Be right back."

"I'm pretty much done too, but I'll clean up a here until you return."

When I came out, I was wearing a black lace teddy and garter belt combo.

"I went out today and bought this at a lingerie shop. What do you think, Justin?"

I did a little pirouette in front of Justin, who had taken a seat on the couch, and he whistled in approval.

"I know the belt is probably too much, but I just the way it shows off my legs," I smiled as I pulled on one strap and let it snap back into place.

"You look incredible, Diane. I just love your body."

"And I love the way you look at me," I smiled back. "I don't usually wear stuff like this, but then again, I never really felt sexy enough with my husband to want to."

"That's a shame, he really doesn't know what he's missing," Justin said.

"Oh, I think you'll be amused when I tell you what happened at the shop. The saleswoman there, a very pretty blonde in her mid-twenties came to help me. There was no one else there; she later told me it was a quiet time of year for them, and so we spent the whole time alone together, just chatting away. Davia, the saleslady, is getting married herself soon, and started asking me questions about my wedding ring. She really liked it and was thinking of getting something similar. I told her it was twenty-three years old and that styles were probably much different now, but she liked it anyway and kept asking more questions."

"So after that she tries to turn the conversation back to lingerie by asking, "So I guess you're vacationing here with your husband?"

"I don't why, maybe it was everything I'd been thinking about earlier in the day, or maybe being so far from home was bringing out the mischievous side of me, but I replied, 'No, I'm staying at the local resort with my lover.'"

Justin and I both laughed and then I added, "You should have seen the look of shock on Davia's face. But after a few moments, she settled down, and then actually smiled."

"Last night with him was pretty wild," I said, feeling even bolder now, "But I want tonight to be even better. Do you have any ideas?"

"Plenty," she replied, "but it would help if I knew what he liked."

"Well, he's about your age, so maybe that's a good starting point."

Davia chuckled in surprise and replied, "My, my you are one lucky woman..."

Davia showed me some of her favorite outfits, which she thought I might like as we have similar body types. I tried some of them on, and even convinced her to model a few outfits for me. It was a lot of fun, you know, girl stuff."

"Sounds like you had a good time while I was gone," Justin said.

"I did, but now that you're home things should get even better."

I moved over to where Justin was still sitting, straddling his waist with my thighs, and put my arms around his neck, kissing him long and hard. We kissed some more, with the passion level rising between us, until Justin stood up. I held on, keeping my arms around his neck and locking my ankles around his waist as he effortlessly began walking us to the bedroom.

"Make love to me Justin," I sighed. "I want it so bad, I need you so bad."

I think Justin knew what I meant, as our lovemaking was much more gentle and drawn-out this time. He brought me off slowly with his mouth and fingers, savoring the experience as much as I did. I'm not used to having a lover this patient, or someone who truly enjoys giving as much as receiving, and it brought out a similar side in me, and I did my best to reciprocate afterwards, bathing Justin's cock with my saliva as I lovingly sucked, licked, and kissed it all over. That was also when I learned how sensitive his balls were for him, and so I gave them special attention, going back and forth between them with gentle and not so gentle sucking until Justin was practically writhing in ecstasy.

"Damn girl, you really like doing that," he chuckled after my seemingly relentless attack on his balls. I wasn't sure if he was trying to talk dirty to me again, but I tried to match him anyway.

"Of course," I smiled naughtily back. "It turns me on so much, knowing your cum is inside." It may have been a slutty thing to say, but I'd felt like I'd been through enough with Justin that those types of judgements didn't matter anymore. Besides, I could see, and feel him get even more aroused after I spoke, and that was the point of talking to him like that in the first place.

When we finally did have sex, it was with Justin lying on his back and me facing him as I got on top. It was a much more casual, leisurely fuck than the frenzied copulation of the night before, but no less satisfying. For one thing, I was much more used to his size now, so I didn't feel any discomfort, and being able to control the pace helped with that even more. And so I rode him slowly, savoring each steely inch, one at a time, letting my crescendo build slowly. When my orgasm did hit, it was just as good as the night before, even if it was entirely different. We spent the rest of the night doing things like that, becoming more intimate both physically and emotionally. Like our first night together, it's something I'll never forget.

The next morning Justin and I were lying in bed together when the phone rang. I was lying on my side, with Justin cuddling me from behind. Unlike the day before, I wasn't unnerved by the whole thing, and managed to have a normal conversation with my husband even with Justin gently cupping and massaging my breasts and lightly kissing my shoulders the whole time. I'd learned to compartmentalize both relationships in a way that my conscience would be able to handle from now on.

Not that Justin didn't have other ideas at the moment, however, as I knew my cheating on John with him was something that added greatly to his sexual pleasure. I wasn't even quite off the phone before I could feel Justin moving over me to enter me from behind. I managed to abruptly end my call without being too suspicious just as I felt his hardness penetrating me, and much as I wanted to stop and admonish him for taking such a risk with me on the phone, the feeling of his cock was so good that I merely stopped and allowed Justin to continue. What followed was a very erotic spooning session, with plenty of sensual touching and kissing, ending with an incredibly intense orgasm as Justin fucked me hard from behind. I promised myself to have a serious conversation with him later about not taking chances like that again, but for the moment just basked in the glory of yet another memorable experience with my amazingly talented lover.

The third day with Justin was much more of the same. Considering John and I only have sex once or twice a month, my body was starting to feel worn out with all of this activity with Justin, but the excitement of the moment was more than enough to keep me going. Still, by the time we got back home Sunday evening, I'd felt both exhausted both physically and emotionally, and was grateful when Justin suggested I take the next day off from work. That didn't stop me from calling him at work though.