All Comments on 'Something Missing from My Dresser Ch. 02'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
sunburycdsunburycdover 6 years ago
Lovely

Loved part one and so glad you continued. Thanks Michie, five stars.

NesticNesticover 6 years ago
I'm very happy you continued...

Ohh my gosh... I'm very happy you finally continued that excellent story.... Please go on. I'm waiting impatiently.

AWAKADSAWAKADSover 6 years ago
Ominous

This submission is clearly intended as spanking material. It surely is a fantasy? Of course!

No mention is made of the intimate relationship between the parents before these events occur, only a mention of the anguish the father experiences due to perceived threatening of his leading role in the family situation once the fetish and/or urges of the son is exposed.

First, the mother reacts as a mature woman in disclosing the discovery of her soiled underwear to the father, although that specific conversation is not disclosed in this story. All spirals out of control due to further miscommunication between the parental units, then the mother responds to the situation by initializing a mature heart-to-heart with her son to discover the reasons for his actions. Oh boy, then the mother’s IQ hits rock bottom during this altercation, so totally unrealistic.

Now, I can relate somewhat to the loving relationship between children and their parents. A while ago a friend pointed out that the passing of a father is much less traumatic than the passing of one’s mother. That is so true. In most family dynamics, the mother is the nurturer and caretaker, and the father has the role to provide a stable environment in which the family can flourish.

The saying that ‘you cannot choose who you love’ holds true in my opinion, simply because many of us have been there and got the scars to prove it. A taboo intimate relationship is just that, even between consenting adults, and the eventual outcome often turns out devastating both physically and psychologically to persons and extended families involved. Obviously this story is not about love, it is purely lust, hence absolutely no happily ever after.

Perhaps the author is leading us by the short and curlies, there may even be a follow-up chapter. Otherwise, why would several paragraphs graphically describe the mother’s nightmare of doom and destruction concluded by sex with her son?

On the other hand, perhaps you’ve had a horrendous negative experience involving a male family member, and now, from some deep corner of your psyche you have to lash out, even subtly. Just an observation, since several of you stories suggest inferiority and/or submissiveness of your literary life partner. I hold no PHD in psychology or such subjects, neither will I amount to a worthwhile author such as you! So forgive me should I have offended you personally, I just prefer to read submissions which have a realistic, even if it is eventually bittersweet, outcome.

C’mon Michie, just a little reality stretch… this time please?

rocky9993rocky9993over 6 years ago
That was hot!

Your the best, thanks again!!

SakiaSakiaover 6 years ago
Taboo.....

You handled this taboo subject with virtuosity. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

BeejayHuggerBeejayHuggerabout 6 years ago
Well Done!!

A very interesting approach to the subject. Most Mother/Son stories have the father out of the picture, or at least, unaware! I'm hoping this string of stories will continue! Again, Well Done, Michelle.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 6 years ago
AWESOME

Brilliant stories both chapters. Great buildup of sexual and emotional tension, and great release. (No pun intended).

It was all so real and plausible.

The potential to take this even further is immense, one of the best stories I've ever read.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 6 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Please take this further!!!

Mum should now take the lead teaching Justin the ways of love

He took the emotional plunge as she wanted, now she should take the physical lead. Teaching and guiding him both in positions and the difference between making love and having sex.

The journey she could take him on to sexual maturity would make awesome reading.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
I Know

Incest/taboo stories are not what you usually right about☹️ But my god michie! This two part masterpiece deserves so much recognition as to one of the best,mother/son stories to ever have been written!

Seriously,it ranks and even surpasses some of my favorite female authors who write about incest. From the moment I read about the mom finding about how her very one son 'borrowing' her panties for his personal enjoyment I knew this was going to be one hot story and you certainly didn't disappoint and made it 🔥🔥lol,AND with a second part noless....

With that said Please please pleeeease continue with it or maybe even dwelve into that 'daddy/daughter' day you subliminally quoted in this chapter😏 Mmm,that would be very interesting to say the least ya think?

I mean,a boy's first love is his mom,and 'daddy's girl' does have a nice ring to it.... Ok ok,long story short...5⭐️'s for this series and hopefully more on the way......

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
Yeh! Mom

Good story but it missed some important spots in the tale. Mother did good, but wife missed a chance to grow herself. Husband should have been included and a great time to do it would have been after the sex that was denied. Husband would have been in the perfect mood to resolve the feelings he had regarding his son and the panties. The aim of parents should always be the education and nurturing of their kids into secure and stable adults. The matter of the panties could have had the input of the father and the mother to give their son a full picture of what was happening to him. The father's input was ignored by the mother as both parents favoured their ego and selfishness over their duty to the son. The sex was as blatant a failure as the father's stern initial reaction. Not exactly a success more a near miss, good try. well written, Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hope there is part 3

please continue this masterpiece story about the mother and son after they loved each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who seduced who?

A young man who wants his mother. A mother who at the start is shocked and doesn't really know what the best response is. A husband who turns his wife against him. The young man who realizes in the process of it all that he might actually stand a change of succeeding, while his mother analyse her feelings and slowly but surely start to accept the unthinkable. Once she has accepted it, she makes her son work for it. A great build up of the main characters. I haven't read a better story in this category. However the story needs a 3rd chapter. Michie you can't cook a Christmas meal and only eat the starter. Obviously the relationship between the mother and her son will now be mature. The son will not stop fucking his mother he'll keep going. The mother will have to find a way to keep the family going and she won't want to stop her son from having sex with her which she enjoys so much while keeping her husband happy and make sure that he and her daughter won't find out. This is your challenge Michie and you're well able for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Fantastic! So well written and with excellent character development. One of the very, very best I've read on this site. You had me soaking wet reading parts 1 & 2. Loved the way the story unfolded. So plausible and believable, unlike much of the drivel on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mother and son. What a nice written story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Best Mom in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This son is hard for his mother. His mother guides him into the world up and including making love. Both of them enjoying it. Such a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Just extraordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Justin is a better man than his father. And more successful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG! This is extraordinary. I am soaking wet!

Such a brilliantly written, loving and highly erotic story and one to which I frequently return.

I've read the trilogy and your other stories, but this one keeps me coming (pun intended) back. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This mother is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't believe how GREAT this is1 So incredibly well-written and sooo erotic. I've returned to it again and again and always get immensely aroused.

Thank you for this brilliance.

PLEASE write more!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Damn, did you get carried away with the dot dot dots. Load your story into a text reader. Example from your story,

"No, mom...don't leave..." This what it would sound like if you didn't take the time to edit. "No, mom dot dot dot don't leave dot dot dot" When is the last time you saw this in a text book, novel or a news article?

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Ooops, I still gave the story 5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing how close a mother and son can be. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best mother in the world.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

They did it. Mother and son. She guided her son as a mother and at the same time she enjoyed his hard cock inside her as a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I cannot believe how great this is. One of the very best I've read. I am soaked. I hope you'll write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous