All Comments on 'Something Missing from My Dresser Ch. 03'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very good. Hope you can continue with more chapters. Explore how the relationship between Michelle and Justin evolved. Instead of Justin secretly jerking off into Michelle's panties, Michelle just gives it to him every night for him to use as he pleases, freshly worn from the entire day, wet with arousal.

dillfoberdillfoberalmost 4 years ago
Great Stories

I just started reading your stories, and I think they are great.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you, and continue on with this series.

FreewheelFreewheelalmost 4 years ago
From the best story teller on the site!

Great as always, I hope you can continue and publish more stories more often:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great stories

I'm really enjoying where you've gone with this story and hope you continue with it , maybe add a twist too it since mom is so focused on the son dad needs to get some release so he turns to their daughter . I know she's young but dad could start having thoughts about her .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well, that was 5 minutes I will never get back. Little fucking asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who seduced who?-2

You took your time Michie, but fair play to you, you executed it well. Christmas dinner has kicked off. From this moment forward it will be a busy family. A pregnant mother who has to keep her husband and son sexually satisfied, without the husband or daughter finding out and still take care of the whole family. Justin will have to behave more mature and support his mother more than just her sexual partner. Justin will have to behave without alerting his father but still be taking his mother as much as he can get away with. Interesting times ahead. Don't let us waiting that long this time. Good to have you back, best writer on this site.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 4 years ago
Oh Wow!!

First off I'm glad your back!!!

I've literally been a fan of your work ever since the first chapter of this series cane to light,And also reading some of your earlier stories from another website you posted on,which btw my favorite one was in fact the mother/son submission.

Anyways it's good to read a third part of this great series and I hope there's gonna be even more "quality time" between these two :)

Thank you Michie!

A Fan......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hope you keep this going..

I hope there's more..they haven't left the hotel yet, the hockey tournament.. they keep FUCK ng and duck ng, she starts secretly wearing sexier clothes for him.. maybe incorporate nylons and heels, dresses.. more alone time..and yes pregnancy.. make her want him more and more whilst keeping her husband in the dark.. let her hubby think he knocked her up.. but keep this story going..wow

M45divorcedM45divorcedalmost 4 years ago
Great addition to the story

Well done Michelle, another hot installment of the mother/son sexual exploration and slide into the darker, taboo, and incredibly satisfying places you need to express, and we need to witness...

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Please keep it going. Wonder I g if dad finds out? Need more chapters !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding story and writer

From the first chapter up to this chapter the writer has taken us on this road where a mother and her first born grow towards each other. Sure there is lust, but there is love as well. The son fighting with himself due to his lust for his mother. His mother suprised, flattered and eventually giving in to his lust, but also her own lust. In this third chapter she realises that its not just a sexual affair. Her son really loves her and she really loves him. Both of them are a 100% match when it comes to sex. Michelle as a good mother will have to get a morning after pill and start using some form of contraception. Her son with his big hard cock won't use any and will continue coming inside his mother. Michelle still has to keep her family going as well. Something she is well capable off. This developing story is getting more interesting. I can't wait for the fourth chapter written by this talented writer.

red_96vettered_96vettealmost 4 years ago
Michie is the best

Another outstanding story by one of if not the best writer on this site. She is like a bottle of fine wine, getting better each year!!

Kisses to you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing story. Erotic art and raw lust between a Mother and her son. It needs anorher chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First night

The first night in the motel is covered. Two more nights to come. The first time they had sex outside their family home and away from her husband / his father. From chapter one where her husband told Michelle that her son wanted to fuck her, which opened her mind to the possibility to have a sexual relationship with her son. Chapter two in which she allowed her son to fuck her and made her come while he was inside her, something his father rarely succeeded in, it was always going to continue. Being a good mother she had tried to stop it enough for the husband to forget about the used underwear. However when she agreed on bringing her son to a sport tournament and booking a motel room for three nights, she knew well her son wouldn't be able not to fuck her. Away from his father, alone with his mother in a room for three nights he would take her. For her it would be her child she loved most, the number one man in her life. The young lion who had replaced the old lion for breeding rights. The young lion that had made her come when he fucked her in her study at home, his father's home. And she wanted more of it. Pregnancy would be troubling the sexual relationship between the mother and son. They are lovers. He fucks her better than her husband, but he wouldn't make a great father yet. For now we are all waiting what will happen when the mother and son wake up on Saturday morning in bed in their motel room. Time for a new chapter Michie. Don't make us wait any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

For all 3 chapters. This writer knows her stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's getting interesting. It's simular to another story of this writer however this one has more attention to detail of the mother. This story line could do with another chapter if the writer is up for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The mother gives so much information about her way of thibking and handling situations herself. It's not the usual wham bam thank you Mam story. It will need another chapter since Mom is playing a different game now in her family. Very interesting. Great story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They're both so lucky to have each other. She'll still be a wife and mother. Her new relationship with her son and the existing one with her husband will be challenging at times. More chapters wanted and needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lucky Mom getting a bigger and harder cock. This one is ready to fuck her 24/7 as many times she can handle it and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How is this going to effect her relationship with her husband? Both men are so different in their sexual behaviour towards her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You are an enormously talented writer that offers unparalled insight into the mother's psyche and that is greatly appreciated. When I started reading this trilogy, I thought it would be another "mom catches son masturbating" story, the kind of bland trope that fills this website. However, you've gone FAR beyond anything I've read or seen here, and beyond all expectations, Michie. The last paragraph leaves open a slew of opportunities for part 04: I hope you will avail yourself of that and enrich us all with another missive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cool Mom

When she booked the motel room while still being at home knowing that her son wouldn't be able to resist her. Her son, not experienced enough yet with the way women set things up, complaining during the ride to the motel. How she made him belief it was him who took the decision the two of them would fuck again. Well done Michie. Such an addictive story. It needs to be continued. What happened in the remaining time that weekend? What happened when they went home? It's such a beautiful story between a Mother and her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing story Are you still active as a writer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mother and son

This mother and wife got herself the perfect lover and love. This will be a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She'll have to swallow his seed. Fair enough that she doesn't normally do it but this is her own child. It's not her husband or some other dude. This is her own flesh and blood. Grow up Michie and take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Chapter 4 would be next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story between two good people. Hopefully this story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Outstanding. Lots of empathy. Exciting as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

2021

Time to continue this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for your story. You have put a lot of effort and thought in it. Your style is different, intense. Thank you. It's not just a story it's art. I'll have to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are an excellent story teller. Your ability to evoke erotic endorphins with the written word is without peer.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mother and son. They both wanted it. He's bigger and harder than his dad and can fuck her forever and whenever. Lucky loving couple. What will happen once she's pregnant with his baby. Chapter 4 for this love story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG. What will happen next between the two of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course he was right, I love getting fucked, more I love getting fucked hard and I was proud of him for fucking me so well. Would it ever be possible to see that shy timid boy again? He had broken through this right of passage, my son controlled me and I knew my pussy was his whenever he wanted it, whenever he demanded it.

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy2004over 1 year ago

All sons deserve a mother like Michelle.

All mothers deserve a son like Justin.

Love makes the world go round. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did he get to fuck his mother in the house she grew up in?

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Dang, you went fucking nuts on this one, using six dots, lol. Got carried away I guess. Do they teach English Literature in the United Kingdom? Still I gave you another 5 BIG ASS STARS! I must be getting soft in my old age. Only took me 5 minutes to edit the two pages.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's beautiful. They both know they're going to be intimate during this weekend. Her son takes her and it's exactly what she wants him to do. To fuck her and take her as his mistress. So much more to write about these lovers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The son did the right thing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How did their love affair continue?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So she did end up as his girlfriend. Her son played her well. This new relationship will go on until he ends it, she has surrendered to her son's cock.

Good story. Lucky kid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for all you've posted. You've got a wonderful talent and I hope it hasn't been silenced. Loved this trilogy, along with several of your others. These three stand out and I'm hoping you'll publish something again soon, preferably part IV of this series. Completely erotic and believable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was meant to be. Her son knew it all along. And so did she but she needed him to take her and make her his. 5 stars. It would be interesting to find out how their relationship would develop from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous