Something Missing from My Dresser Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevertheless, it is his behaviour had forced me many times into the role of disciplinarian. It's not my favourite part to play; in fact I detest it. I would rather be nurturing and understanding, be someone my kids can just come and talk to, but it never works out that way with him. In those times when I feel like maybe I have gotten through to him, catastrophe is never far on the horizon. Not a bad student at school, his infractions always, and invariably, involved drugs. He once served a two-week suspension sitting in the supply closet at my work; I believe this was more humiliating for me than it was for him. Understanding talks became lock and key room searches, my empty bag policy and random hair tests. No matter what he would find a way. We have fought so bitterly about it that I believed that a part of him had come to hate me.

I wanted to get past all that, be the cool mom that I had always wanted to be. Being cool is hard while chasing him around with prison camp rule standards. Casting the eye of suspicion doesn't often lead to comfortable back and forths. But what choice did I have? I couldn't just let him smoke his life away. I'm not even going to pretend I was squeaky clean when it came to marijuana, but as a habit, he could have picked a better one. If he just did it every now and then, maybe I'd even take a puff with him from time to time. What I'm saying is, I'm not a complete square.

I don't know if it was this need to be part of his world that led to that fateful afternoon on the sofa. He had been back inside me and that would never change, and I had a sinking feeling that it would never be enough for him. The lust in his stare was palatable with just the two of us in a motel room, that had two beds, poor lighting and a TV.

"So you jump in the shower first, ok honey?................oh here's your toothbrush.....and....."

"Just give me the bag." He said while reaching his hands out in expectation.

I felt this was a bit rude. I was just trying to remind him. "Please?"

"Hey, please...." He looked at me for a moment and then recomposed his words. "Could you please pass me the case Mom?"

"Was that so hard?" I really don't understand either of my kids' disdain for manners.

Taking the entire bag with him, he went off to shower and clean up. With a big, "sigh" I sat down on the bed. Feeling emotionally exhausted, I actually remember the room turning slightly fuzzy before snapping back into focus. "Why doesn't he like me?" I thought feeling intensely sad. "Why do I have to nag him like that?"

"Mom?" He sounded a bit puzzled emerging from the shower with just a towel around his waist. He looked so lean and toned, his abs trailing under the roll of the white towel, his hair wet and beads of water in droplets on his young skin.

I shook my head a bit to reset my thought. "Yeah, it's nothing, what is it?"

"Nothing, you're just sitting there."

"I was just waiting. I'm going to hop in the shower too. Pick something to watch? Can order something to eat if you want to."

"What if I don't want to watch anything?"

It didn't feel like a question as his eyes focused on me with a hint of menace. My pulse jumped. I knew what was coming, but I didn't expect fierce eyes. "Honey...." I protested by dropping my shoulder and raising my gaze.

"I don't want you to take a shower Mom." His eyes were those of hunters.

Being the first to break eye contact I looked down. "Honey, stop it." I said unconvincingly; he was winning.

He stepped toward me letting the towel fall to the floor. "Mom, I'm going to fuck you on this bed, take your clothes off."

The shock was visceral, his resolve had hardened and he wasn't asking, I understood at once that he wasn't asking. He was ready to overpower me if it came to that and there was no doubt that he could. Looking up, his resolve was not all that had hardened. His cock was sticking straight out and up at an angle. It was bigger than the last time I'd seen it. "I'm your mother." I said softly appealing to his sympathy for my position of authority. Standing right in front of me he ran his hand softly through my hair and encouraged my gaze up with a soft touch of my chin.

"I love you mom, I'm not going to hurt you." He toyed with my emotions, he threatened me and presented himself as my saviour all in a single manipulation. Weakness permeated my bones and turned my resolve to mush. The truth is that this is what I wanted, I wanted him to tell me what to do, I wanted him to bend my will.

Sensing the moment he caressed my hair softly until he gripped the back of my head. "Suck my dick Mom." Presenting his cock with a sigh and encouraging me to wrap my lips around it, he guided my head. Taking his cock into my right hand and holding the chair for balance I looked up at him, "This is a big cock. You want mommy to suck your big cock?" He tried to say yes, but all he could do was nod. His cock strained so hard that I thought the head might burst. Wasting no more time, I started slowly by licking the head. His cock is lovely. A lot bigger since our afternoon on the sofa, he must be 7 inches, maybe more. His dad is only about 5, so he got lucky in that department. More impressive than his size, he gets so hard that the head shines stretching the skin to its limit. Three prominent veins run up the shaft, one on the side and the other two crossing on the top side. He trims the hair down neatly, which is actually a welcome change from what I'm used to from older men. It's smoother and I don't get any stuck on the back of my throat. My son really has been blessed with a beautiful cock.

He looked very attractive. I've never felt a harder cock in my mouth. There was absolutely no give and certainly no room to grow any larger. His stamina was better this time too, no premature ejaculation this time, he was ready to enjoy this. Putting as much in my mouth as I could, I moved my tongue over the shaft while slowly taking it out, letting my tongue linger and swirl to the tip before doing it again. "Mommmmmm!" He said in aggravation while surrendering control. His cock pulsed in my mouth half a second before he shot his first spurt of cum. It hit the back of my throat with force, followed soon by another full spurt. I knew I wouldn't be able to swallow it, so I took his orgasming cock from my mouth. I tried to shield my face with my hand but he was spraying everywhere. I never let men cum in my mouth, but I took a pretty decent amount of his.

"Are you good now?" Thinking that this might be the conclusion I presented the question.

"Take your clothes off." Directly and casually he informed me that the night was early yet.

Sure I have a few signs of aging, but aside from my stretch marks caused by his highness, now sitting on the bed devouring me with his eyes, my skin is smooth. My long brown hair curls a bit at the ends and my grey eyes take the reflection from my surroundings. I'm 5'7", not as slender as I once was, but not overweight, and I still have a natural lift to my butt, I had a dancer's body in my youth and all that had changed were my hips, they were wider in a flattering sort of way. I felt no hint of shyness in my underwear. I stood in the middle of the hotel room, incredulously inviting him to look. His cock hardened as if he never got soft and I removed my panties to stand naked for him.

He sat on the bed stroking his cock, looking at me, just like the first time in his bedroom. Totally wet and horny, I wanted nothing more than for him to fuck me. He looked at me cold as ice. "Get on the bed." He calmly ordered me.

"How?"

"Hands and knees." He stood up and walked around the bed as I got in position to present myself. Justin walked around and tilted my head, he kissed me sweetly and deeply with me naked on the bed on my hands and knees.

"Mom"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I love you Mom."

"I love you too."

He took his place behind me for his ultimate conquest. I didn't have any expectations, I didn't offer any directions and I didn't make any suggestions. He entered me very easily with his rock hard cock. Once he was in, something took over inside of him. He fucked me very hard. He slammed into me with full force for each thrust, his hands gripping my hips tightly. Grunts and moans filled the little room.

I looked up from the mattress and saw us in the large mirror. My pleading eyes met his in the mirror and locked in the throes of passion. His startling brown eyes appeared more defined and pronounced as if dipped in glass. With each hard thrust, his eyes narrowed on mine in an expression I had never seen in him before. It was the look of a lion finishing off his prey; concentration mixed with satisfied anger. My son was in control, my son was dominating me and he knew it. I looked at him with sympathetic eyes, showing him my weakness and he responded with further displays of strength. The confidence had exploded from his very core. His muscles flexed in the mirror defining his slender frame.

"You're fucking your mother! You're fucking your mother!!!" I screeched in response to his pounding.

My son fucked me relentlessly. His cock hard as steel and pumping like some rapid fire piston in a finely tuned machine. His rough hand twisted my long brown hair around his fist lest my entire body collapsed, he held firm straining my roots. His grunts primal and aggressive as he pounded without respite. "You ever been fucked like this?" He hissed through gritted teeth. "Answer me mom!" He demanded with spiteful impatience. My son pulled hard on the fistful of hair he took to put me at his liberty, all the while not slowing down the motion of his hips. He was fucking me so violently, so violently that I couldn't reconcile him with the timid and shy boy I knew so well. With another yank of my hair he held my head all the way back lifting my hands in the air as if I was a trophy. Very slowly and deliberately he repeated, "Have you ever been fucked like this Mom?"

"No! Never!" I screamed in a mix of fear and exhilaration as he relaxed his biceps and let my hands feel the mattress. "Never, never, never." I whimpered in submission to his wants.

His thrusts became more measured and deliberate, but lost no measure of their violence. He must have been trying to push through me he was fucking so hard when he pushed in. "You like this? You like this don't you?" The mocking tone undisguised the relief of his frustration. Domineering, sometimes strict and always meddlesome, I had been a monolith in his life, now he sees just how vulnerable I am. His aggressive fucking displayed strength, stamina and force of will. I submitted to him completely. He was fucking his mother and I couldn't have been more proud of him. His motions were assertive as they were assured; he handled me as if he never had a doubt that he could. Every time I had ever disciplined him, every time I had ever corrected him, every time I had ever undermined him, criticized him, chastised him or denied him, he was giving it all back to me. The display of power and masculine energy directed at me had never been so intense. "You like getting fucked! Don't you Mom?"

Before he had the chance to pull my hair again I gave in to his will. "Yes, I like it!"

"Like what?"

"I like getting fucked!" I cried in agony. I could feel my orgasm starting to explode.

"By who?"

"You're fucking me so good! You're fucking my pussy so good! Fuck your mother's pussy!" I cried words of encouragement, which he took in stride and continued aggressively fucking me. His control surprised and affected me deeply.

"By who? You fucking bitch!"

"I like it when you fuck me! I like getting fucked by you! Nobody fucks me better! I'm fucking cumming, I'm cumming!" I trailed off into nonsensical blabbering as my orgasm took hold of my entire body. I rarely ever cum from intercourse, but when it happens it's so intense my senses turn to mush and then sharpen. It was as if I could feel every strand of hair he hadn't stopped pulling, I could feel the numbing pain from every point of my scalp and feeling was intoxicating to my delight. Of course he was right, I love getting fucked, more I love getting fucked hard and I was proud of him for fucking me so well. Would it ever be possible to see that shy timid boy again? He had broken through this right of passage, my son controlled me and I knew my pussy was his whenever he wanted it, whenever he demanded it. Even through my orgasm he didn't stop pushing his big hard cock into me, we both heard the loud squishy and splashing sounds as my pussy gushed around his rock hard manhood. His thighs smacked loudly into legs as the mess of my orgasm built up between us.

"Don't cum in me......" I begged in a protest I knew would go unheeded. "Please honey, not inside of me..."

In a single motion he released my hair from his firm grip and followed my collapsing head into the mattress pinning my face and arching his body over mine. His cock deep inside me with nowhere for me to squirm I could feel the victory in his grunt. "Fuck mom! Mom! Fuck fuck fuck!" Horsely he shouted obscenities. He then took an unmistakable finishing grip. I tried to kick free, but his fingers dug into my hipd making sure I couldn't get away. I gave it my best effort, but in truth I didn't want to get away, I only wanted him to show his strength and dominance. His cock tensed before his ultimate release, he pumped his sperm where he wanted to and he wanted it deep inside of me. He must have shot ten powerful blasts before his ejaculation ceased. "Fucking good pussy, so fucking tight Mom." I squeezed as hard as I could while trying to look back for his approval.

After emptying himself completely, he released my hips and the room went silent apart from our heaving breaths. Unable to move, I kept my hips high in the air with his sperm dripping into my womb. Suddenly, with one hand on my ass, he roughly pushed me to the side as if he had just fucked a whore. Hitting the mattress in a fetal position, I felt fear looking up at him from the bed. My entire world balanced on the next few seconds. I squeezed my fists as hard as I could while trying to look up for his approval.

"Did you like it?" His approval was the only thing in the world that mattered to me in that moment. "Did you like it?" My words stressed and frantic, I demanded an answer.

His face no longer hard, his manner no longer aggressive, instead he looked dumbfounded. "Mom?" He looked taken aback. "Why wouldn't I like it?"

"I just have to know that you liked it? So tell me that you liked it." I turned over to look up at him, his features sharp, the sweat dripped from the tips of his hair and his toned body wet with a mixture of sweat and my juices, he looked so sexy. "Don't ask me anything, just tell me that you liked it!" I pleaded.

"I liked it, of course I liked it." He said softly as if still confused, but almost mid-sentence something clicked and he continued more self-sure. "Mom, I loved it and I love you." The covers enveloped us, turning our cold sweat warm as we kissed beneath the blanket. The mattress and sheets were soaked but neither of us cared, naked we kissed passionately until his lips found my breast. He softly sucked as we both descended into post orgasmic bliss.

We passed the night tightly embraced, alternating between oral pleasures of the physical and the verbal. Truly open as lover now, he expressed his desires and fears with no reservation. For the first time, I was able to relate to him as my equal partner. We talked of my sexual desires, even past lovers and even his father. Taboo does not exist between taboo lovers. At some point in the night we drifted into dreams twisted together at the soul. Somehow, I knew it was no longer just the two of us on that bed, I could feel his baby in my womb.


12