Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With some serious willpower, Michael pulled out of her ass. He slipped the condom off, and moved to Izzy's face, jerking his cock in front of her, as Izzy, in her messy glory, opened her mouth wide for him, tongue lolling out. He groaned, his chest shook, and the first thick ropes of cum splattered over Izzy's face before he began to point them into her mouth. He sighed shakily, and watched, as she swallowed his cum down, and grinned innocently.

The rest was a bit of a blur, as Michael came down from what had been a reality shattering orgasm, Izzy showered, and Isabella, stepped out of the bathroom. She looked no worse for wear, and was in fact, glowing with pride. She snuggled up next to her lover, and the two spoke quietly about the experience. Michael was glad to hear she'd enjoyed it, but it wouldn't be an every night thing, and Michael felt the same way. He killed the lights, and just before he dropped off into sleep, he heard Isabella's voice in the dark.

'Goodnight Big guy.'

12