Sharing

Story Info
First time swapping.
2.8k words
4.41
145.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always thought my friend's wife was hot. She had an hourglass figure, nice hips, an ass that just begs to be squeezed, natural, saggy breasts, which I love, and great legs, another asset I admire. I would get touchy feelie whenever we would go out together, just rubbing her back. maybe a casual touch to the top of her ass and, of course, mental fantasies of doing sexual things with her, sharing being one of them. I just never knew how to go about opening the suggestion to my friend. her husband.

I finally got up the nerve to broach the subject with Tom, her husband. I had seen him looking at my wife, especially her breasts, when he thought no one was looking, so I thought he might be interested.

I asked Tom if he and Marilyn wanted to go to the movies and, if so, make it different than our normal Saturday, switching dates. I told him we could meet at the restaurant, where we would switch dates, he sitting with my wife and me sitting with his wife. We would stay that way in the movie. Now was the part I was not sure of.

Then I told Tom that, if he was interested in taking it further, I would take his car and Marilyn and go home with her, to spend the night, and he would take my car and take Karen, my wife, and to to my house, to spend the night. I held my breath, not knowing what his response would be.

Tom looked at me, and I thought he was going to say I was nuts, but he just smiled a little bit and said, "I would have to check with Marilyn. How about Karen, is she willing to go along with this?"

I said, "I have not spoken to her about it, but I think I could talk her into it, as a way to spice things up. You can also tell Marilyn that whatever the women want to do, it is entirely up to them, no pressure."

Tom said he was fine with it, but he would check with Marilyn and get back to me.

I told him that I would do likewise with Karen.

When I got home later that day and Karen and I sat down for dinner, I made sure to include some wine, as that tends to loosen her up. I also figured that flattery might help influence her decision, so I said that Tom and I had discussed going out over the weekend and to make it more interesting, we would switch dates.

Karen looked at me and said, "Just for dinner, or dinner and the movie?"

It was now or never. I said, "Well, Tom has always said that he thought you were a MILF, and plenty of times, when he thought no one was looking, I caught him checking out your breasts, so we thought you and Marilyn might be interested in making it an overnighter. And, of course whatever happens is up to the women." All of this was said with a smile, just in case she thought I was crazy, so I could say that I was just kidding.

Karen's answer surprised me. She said, "If you're all right with this, it's okay with me. What does Marilyn have to say about it?"

I said, "Tom is going to check with her and let me know her answer."

Then Karen said, "You have always had the hots for Marilyn, haven't you."

Not wanting to lie, I said, "I think that she is a MILF, too, but I was hoping it would liven up our sex life, also."

Needless to say, that night our sex was stupendous. I knew it was going to be great when I walked into the bedroom and Karen was wearing a black, sheer teddy, garter belt and black stockings. I could not get my clothes off quickly enough. I had my head between her legs, with her stockinged legs wrapped around my head and my tongue deep within her pussy almost immediately. I worked my way up, sucking on her deep red, rock-hard nipples, while fingering her pussy to keep it wet, ending up with a deep tongue kiss. I have to admit, I was already fantasizing that I was on top of Marilyn, but that had yet to be decided.

Karen must have cum at least 3 times before i climaxed. and then we both fell asleep. I don't know what Karen was dreaming about, but I was hoping that I would soon be seeing Marilyn naked underneath me.

It was two days later that Tom contacted me and said that it took some convincing, and a promise that she could stop anytime she wanted to, but she finally agreed.

I called Karen and told her that it was a go, with the stipulation that the women could stop whenever they wanted, and only do what they wanted.

I could not wait until Saturday.

Saturday finally rolled around and we started to get ready. I wanted to see what Karen was going to wear, to get an idea how far she planned to go. I wasn't disappointed. She was getting dressed in a black demibra, with her tits sitting half out, the nipples just peeking over the edge of the bra. They already looked distended and hard.

Karen had also chosen black silk stockings with a garter belt; totally transparent black silk panties. She had on a reasonable black blouse with just a hint of transparency, just enough to see the shadow of her aerolas.

Tom would be pleased.

I asked her what she had planned for after the movie, if she was going to let Tom fuck her, just to see the look on her face.

Karen said, "I'm not sure, but I want him to enjoy at least the view!"

We were supposed to meet at the restaurant at 6:00 and, as usual, we arrived first. We sat in the booth, on opposite sides, waiting for Marilyn and Tom to arrive. I was wondering how Marilyn would be dressed.

I did not have long to wait, nor was I disappointed. Marilyn was wearing here cowboy blouse with pearl buttons. several open from the top, showing a hint of cleavage and a black bra. I always liked the blouse, as the pearl buttons over the pockets were right where I imagined her nipples would be!

She also had on a skirt that came just about to her knees, with black stockings, but I could not tell, yet, if they were thigh highs, stockings with a garter belt, or pantie hose. I was hoping for one of the first two.

Marilyn sat down next to me and gave a kiss, but not our usual cheek kiss, this was on the lips. Not open mouthed but very friendly. made me start to get hard

I watched as Tom sat next to Karen and also gave her a kiss on the lips, and I thought I saw Karen suck on Tom's tongue, which made me even harder.

We shared some wine with dinner, which was not usual for us, but to help settle us down, loosen us up, which seemed to work because Marilyn had placed her hand on my thigh, so I did likewise to her. I felt the rise of a garter strap, so I was happy.

We finished dinner and hopped off to the movie, Marilyn with me in my car and Tom and Karen in his.

When we got to the car, being the gentleman that I am, and also wanting to check out Marilyn's legs, I opened the door for her, and as she slid in her skit rode up just enough for me to catch the top of her stockings, but not quite her thigh.

As I got in the car, I leaned over to see if a kiss was in the picture, and received a very nice,, open-mouthed kiss, which gave me a nice bulge in my pants. Not wanting to push it too much, I left the kiss and drove off to the movie.,

The movie was decent, but I am not sure any of us was paying that much attention. I know my mind was elsewhere, thinking about what might or might not happen afterwards. I know I put my hand on Marilyn's leg and rubbed up her skirt, just over her stocking top, just barely touching her thigh, but I did not want to go too far and maybe scare her off.

I had noticed that Tom also had his hand on Karen's thigh and had even pushed up her skirt so I could see some thigh above her black stockings. It was extremely erotic.

The movie finally ended and the moment of truth had arrived. Were the women going to go through with the rest of the plan or were they going to change their minds.

Karen made it easy for us. She took Tom's hand, started towards our car and said, "Enjoy yourselves, I sure plan to," and off they went.

I looked at Marilyn and said. "Are you ready to head home?"

Marilyn hesitated just a second, then said, "Here's the keys to the car. Let's go."

I have to admit, I was nervous, and I could see that Marilyn was, too. Kissing and a little groping is one thing, but the next step was a little steeper. Having a fantasy is one thing, but acting it out was another.

We got to Marilyn's house, went inside, and Marilyn immediately asked if I wanted something to drink, which sounded like an excellent idea. We both gulped down a glass of wine and started on another.

I then suggested we sit down on the couch, so we could sort of ease into whatever we were going to do, or not do.

The wine began to work its magic, I was feeling more comfortable, and I could sense that Marilyn was relaxing, so I leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, closed mouth.

Marilyn looked at me as I pulled back, and then surprised me by taking my hand and placing it on her breast, which I will hereafter call her tit, because it sounds more erotic.

I had always fantasized what her tits would feel like, only having felt them pressed against my chest when i would hug her good night, and it felt better than I imagined. I gently squeezed it, and I could feel her nipple start to harden against my palm.

Taking her actions as a green light, I put my hand down to her legs and slid my hand up her skirt, the feel of her silk clad thighs like electricity, stimulating my entire body, especially my now hardened cock. I pushed my hand up past her stocking top, feeling the bare skin of her thigh, until my fingertips just brushed into her silk clad pussy, which was already wet.

Marilyn, meanwhile, had placed her hand on the bulge in my pants, which was growing larger now that she was squeezing it. She opened up my zipper and put her hand on my bare cock. I think she was a little surprised at her forwardness and started to pull her hand out, but I put my hand on hers and just held it there, not wanting to push her too far. She began to pump my cock up and down, in time to my finger rubbing her pussy, as if we were fucking by proxy.

Now I leaned over her, with my hand still rubbing her pussy, and gave her an open-mouthed kiss, which she returned with passion. As I continued to finger her pussy, she began to moan and suck harder on my tongue. My finger found its way to the side of her panties and worked its way into her soaking wet pussy. I started to play with her clit and she went wild, pulling on my cock, yelling, "Please, fuck me, fuck me."

I pulled my pants all the way down, pushed her skirt up completely exposing her beautiful pussy, but I stopped. I wanted her to beg for it, I had wanted her for so long. I said, "Tell me what you want."

Marilyn said, "Please, fuck me now."

I said, "Tell me exactly what you want."

Marilyn, "Please, please, I want it."

"What do you want?"

"I want your cock in my cunt! Fuck me, fuck me."

I stuck my cock in her waiting pussy as she wrapped her stocking clad legs around my body and pressed my lips against her hardened nipples, sucking on them as I pounded her pussy.

All the time she's yelling, "Oh, your cock feels so good. Don't stop fucking me."

By this time I was ready to blow my load, but I wanted this to last as long as it could, so I pulled my cock out of her drenched pussy and replaced it with my mouth, sucking her juices and tonging her clit. I could feel the silk of her stockings rubbing against my head and it was driving me crazy.

I pulled my head away from her pussy, looked down at her with her tits popped out of her black bra, her skirt pulled up past her waist, with her legs encased in sexy black stockings, and I told her, "Suck my cock."

I wasn't sure she would, but she didn't hesitate, she grabbed my cock and pulled it into her mouth, sucking it and squeezing my balls, and I came right in her mouth.

Marilyn swallowed every last drop and continued sucking until I had nothing left in me.

Marilyn had already cum once, but I wanted to be satisfied again, so I inserted two fingers into her cunt and began to tweak her clit. She was twisting all over the place, her tits swinging from side to side, naturals that were magnificent. I bent over and took her right nipple in my mouth, sucking on it and playing with her nipple with my tongue.

She pulled my head hard against her tit and, with my fingers fully immersed in her pussy, came all over my hand.

I too my fingers out of Marilyn's cunt, pushed her against the back of the sofa so that we could both lie next to each other and gently kissed her on the lips. We lay together for a little while, but with her next to me like that, I came to life again and started to rub my rejuvenated cock against her pussy. Being in her sexy outfit, stockings, tits hanging out of her bra, skirt up around her waist, I wanted to fuck her again, but this time with my cock in her pussy.

I could tell she was ready for more. She looked at me and said, "I want your cock all the way in me, fuck me like a whore!"

That was all I needed. With her stocking clad legs wrapped around me, Her tongue in my mouth, my cock in her cunt, we went at it again, until we both came at once, leaving both of us drained, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I finally awoke, it was light outside. I looked at Marilyn, and she was just beginning to stir. She looked at me and said, "That was an experience. Would you now consider me your whore?

"I don't think there is one word that can describe last night, other than to say you were the greatest fuck ever!"

She giggled and said, "What would you think about a morning follow-up, to see if we could top it."

I didn't need a second invitation, I was on her and in her and sucking her tits, playing with her tits, her nipples, and shoving my cock as deep as I could get into her cunt, as she was urging me on, "Fuck me like your whore, stick you cock deep inside me. I want to be your fuck whore!"

I don't know if it was as erotic as the night before, but it was sure a close second.

Afterwards, we both went into the shower together, where, amazingly enough, I was able to get hard again, and we fucked until neither of us had anything left in us.

As we got dressed to go back to our respective mates, Marilyn looked at me and said, "When is the next movie?"

As I gently squeezed her ass, I said, "I don't know what could top last night and this morning, but I sure would be willing to try. You are an amazing woman, and fucking you was a fantasy come true."

We had agreed that I would go back to my house with Tom's car and we would switch. I couldn't wait to hear from Karen as to what went on, hopefully another erotic scene, Tom fucking Karen. I couldn't wait to hear the details. But that would be another story.