Something New

Story Info
Wife pegs husband for the first time.
1.2k words
4.26
21.5k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/08/2022
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

I poured another tall cocktail into her glass and handed it to her, as she smiled before sipping it and slowly licking her lips.

She took my hand, and we danced, drunk and silly, to the music. I pulled her closer and kissed her, and her tongue lingered in my mouth before she withdrew slightly, biting my bottom lip as she smiled.

"You're naughty tonight," I whispered into her ear.

"Make me another one of those and find out how naughty I can be," she said, locking eyes with mine.

She turned around and pressed her ass into me, feeling myself grow against her and enjoying the tease as I ran my hands over her breasts, down her stomach and to her hips, pulling her in closer still.

"Make me another drink," she asked again.

As I did, she leant over the kitchen counter, teasing me with her full breasts as I handed the drink to her.

"You should have a shower," she said, but it wasn't a request, it had an almost edge to it.

"If you insist," I replied.

I lathered myself in the hot shower, trying not to let my imagination run ahead, my cock engorged and standing to full attention needing urgently to be touched. As I gripped the head, I began to slowly stroke it, thinking of her, her ass against mine, her breast straining against her bra under her dress. But I needed to stop. I turned the after to cold and stood for a moment before stepping out and letting the water drip from my body. I grabbed a towel and made my way into the hall.

The sound of music softly emanated from the bedroom. I called out, no reply. As I grew closer I could smell the intoxicating fragrance of incense and opening the door, the soft candlelit room, dark, but just light enough to make her out on the bed.

She lay there, almost naked. Her bra held her heaving breasts, her legs in stockings and feet in heels. Her spectacular, soft feminine body was the very definition of desire. She wore no underwear, she was ready to tease.

"I see you're ready," she said.

"I want you so badly," I gasped back.

"You need to earn me." She said, smiling, beckoning me over.

I stepped closer to her and ran my hand slowly up her leg, to her thigh and crouched over her and again kissed her before she pushed me off and climbed on top of me.

"No, that's not how tonight is going to work," she said, taking my face in her hand.

She then stood up and walked to the cupboard and retrieved a box.

"What's in that?" I asked curiously.

"That's for you to find out," she said back firmly.

She made her way back over to me and suddenly was on top of me again. She took my hands and bound my wrists.

"Do you know what you are tonight?" She asked.

"No, I don't," I replied before suddenly feeling a sting across my ass as she slapped me.

"You're my fuck toy tonight, and you know what to call me."

"Mistress," I replied breathlessly.

"Perfect, now roll over," she ordered me.

As I rolled over I made myself completely prone to her, completely at her whim and she knew it as her hands suddenly made their way down my back, her nails slightly digging in as she made my way to my thighs.

"I know you have been having naughty thoughts about me." she said as she massaged my inner thighs.

"I have," I replied.

Smack -- she slapped my ass hard.

"I thought we agreed you knew what to call me," she replied sternly.

"Yes, mistress," I quickly uttered back.

"Tell me what you think about when you stroke your hard cock thinking about me," she said as she glanced her fingertips across my aching cock.

"I think about driving on a quiet country road, and you take your breasts out of your dress and tease me with them until I can no longer take it and pull over, bury my face in them before hitching your dress up and licking your clit until you climax on the side of the road."

"Mmm, what else," she replied as she began to wrap her hands over my shaft.

"I then slide into you and fuck you hard before realising that we are not alone and another couple has pulled over to watch you being fucked, we don't care and watch him stroke and her play while they watch us."

Smack.

"That's very naughty, I want more."

"We get a couple's massage, but I look up after I'm done and the woman massaging you is naked, covered in oil and sliding her hands all over you, I look at you, and you just smile and whisper that you want me to watch as she slides her fingers inside, then her hand as she fists you, and you arch your back and moan as she brings you to climax and beg to taste her."

Smack.

"Does it make you come hard thinking about that?" She asked.

"Yes."

Smack.

"I want to hear more about what makes you come when you think of me," she ordered.

"I think about you being seduced at a hotel bar when we are having drinks, it's playful at first then it becomes too much to ignore, we go back to our room with her and I sit in the corner and watch you go down on her, tasting her pussy and exploring her and watching her explore you."

Smack.

"More!"

"We are in a giant steam room, we go in together and suddenly are surrounded by others, we don't know them, but your body is covered in hands, then skin, and we kiss as we are enveloped in flesh, explored, desired, fucked and completely used for pleasure."

Smack.

"There is something else, isn't there?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied sheepishly.

"Tell your mistress what it is."

"I want you to take charge, to explore me then slide a strap on into me and dominate me."

"Do you think about this often?" she asked.

"More and more," I returned.

Suddenly, I gasped as I felt the warm, slick feeling of liquid drip down my ass and her hands slowly rub it in before making its way between my ass. She dripped more on me, asking me slick as I moaned.

"I have something for you," she said as she leant into me, and suddenly, I felt it. It was firm against me, and suddenly, my heart was in my throat. I didn't know if I was ready, but I wanted to try.

"Do you want to be fucked?" She asked.

"Yes mistress," I replied.

With that, I felt the pressure against my ass before suddenly I shuddered as it slid in, and she held it in me.

She grabbed my hips and began slowly at first, before her long thrusts found their way to my prostate, hitting it with each thrust and making me moan the deep guttural moans of a newly discovered pleasure before suddenly the pleasure erupted deep inside of me, causing me to erupt.

"Did you like me fucking you?" She asked.

"Yes," I panted back.

"Good, now you can have your reward," she said, unstrapping herself and pointing to her dripping pussy.

I smiled and parted her thighs with my hands and breathed her in before laying my tongue on her clit. Now she was mine.

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers