Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, that's more than I need to know. It's OK, really it is. I just like you, that's all, and I thought...well, I thought it might make you feel better."

Janet smiled. Tony was just trying to be nice, that was all. The new Janet peeked out and when Tony smiled, she came back.

"It did and thank you for caring. Can you do the other one today?

Janet was confused when she walked out of the shop with a new barbell in her other nipple. The tightening in her belly had seemed stronger when Tony washed her nipple. It was the way he touched her. His hands were so gentle and he seemed to spend longer washing her with the alcohol pad. It made her wonder if Tony was really just being a nice guy, or if there was something else there. She smiled when she realized she was hoping there was, and then frowned when she realized that was silly.

Tony couldn't be more than thirty. Like Tony said, he'd seen hundreds of girls. Those girls would be younger girls who didn't have stretch marks and wide hips, and whose breasts didn't sag, even a little. No, what he was really doing was customer relations, the same thing she did with all her real estate clients to keep them looking for apartments and houses with her instead of another agent. He was just trying to make her want to come back for something else, maybe a tattoo or something.

Well, she'd only be back once more anyway, for Tony to check the second nipple. Then she'd be back in the dating world and hoping she looked as new as she felt.

}{

She and Mandy talked about a lot of things at the bar that week, but when Mandy asked if she'd decided how to change herself, Janet just said she was still thinking about it. She didn't know what Mandy would say and was a little afraid she'd want to see, and that would probably lead to Mandy touching her.

Showing her breasts to another woman seemed...well, it would feel a little weird, and she didn't have any desire to have another woman touch her. Besides, both her nipples seemed to get excited by anything now, and it would have been embarrassing to have Mandy see that.

}{

Janet was happy when she went back to the Green Dragon the next afternoon. That morning, the woman who smiled back at her from the mirror looked sexy and erotic, and Janet grinned when she thought of what Bill or Howard would have said. Bill would probably have loved them, although she knew now it wouldn't have kept him with her. Howard...Howard was so conventional he would have been put off, but that would have been fine with her. She couldn't accept conventional, not now, not after the feelings of sensuality she felt.

Tony was busy with another client when she walked in the door. He looked around the partition that separated the table from the waiting area, smiled, and said he'd be about another fifteen minutes. Janet walked around the waiting area looking at the pictures on the walls while she waited for Tony to finish.

Some of the tattoos were pretty, Janet thought, but she couldn't understand how any woman could do something that permanent to herself. She still didn't understand why any woman would want her eyebrow, lip, tongue or nose pierced either. Those piercings didn't look at all pretty.

Halfway down one wall was a picture that caught Janet's eye and then made her catch her breath. The picture was of a woman lying on Tony's table with her thighs open. She was shaved, and in each of her inner lips was a small, silver ring with what looked like the dangles on some of her dress-up earrings. The contrast of the silvery rings and beads against the woman's darker pink lips was beautiful to Janet, and she found herself wondering how those dangling beads would feel in such a sensitive place.

She was still staring at the picture when she heard Tony say, "Janet, you're next." She turned to see a young girl walk from behind the partition with a smile on her face and one of Tony's instruction sheets in her hand.

Tony grinned he put a clean paper cover on the table.

"Hop up here and let's look at your 'deadly duo', Janet."

Janet sat on the table and chuckled as she unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra.

"Mine probably aren't as deadly as that girl who was here before."

"Sheila? Nah. She's only twenty and she doesn't do much for me. Way too young to be interesting."

"I thought all men liked young girls."

"Well...some of 'em are OK, but for me, they're kind of like looking at the new cars that come out every year. They're fresh and different, but you never know how they're gonna be in the long term, you know? I like looking, but I'd rather be driving something that's been around a while. OK, let's have a look at you."

Tony's hands were just as gentle as before, and Janet's nipples were just as stiff. She had to hold in the little moan that threatened to pop from her mouth when Tony worked the barbell through her nipple. When he gently squeezed her breast, just behind the nipple, she couldn't hold that one back, and had to apologize.

"I'm sorry, Tony. That just slipped out. They're just so..."

"It's OK. That happens sometimes. Most women like that it does."

"I do too, but well, this isn't really the place, now is it?"

"Some girls seem to think it is. Sheila was ready, I think, but I couldn't because of what she had done. I wouldn't have anyway, because like I said, she doesn't do anything for me that way."

"What did she get?"

"She got her clit hood pierced."

Janet's mouth fell open.

"Really...you can do that? I saw the picture of the woman with rings in her lips, but..."

"Sure, well, some women aren't really right for that, but it can be done."

"That must hurt like crazy."

Tony stood back to look at her from a distance.

"Sit up straight so I can make sure they match...that's fine. Actually, it usually doesn't hurt as much as an ear piercing. The skin is so thin there, all you'd feel is a little pricking sensation for a second."

Tony looked up and smiled at her.

"OK, Janet, you need to give this last one another week or so before you put in anything but the barbell. After that, you can decorate yourself with anything you like. Just make sure you don't get anything big enough it stretches the piercing too much. Everything should be OK if you only go up a gauge or two at a time."

"How do they look?"

"I think you look great like they are, and you'll look just as great with rings or whatever you decide to wear.

"No, I mean what you did for her."

Tony reached for the digital camera on his bench, turned it on and scrolled through the pictures. Then, he held the camera up to Janet.

"I think they're one of the prettiest piercings I do, and most of my customers say the results are pretty nice too."

The upper ball of the barbell sat just at the top of the girl's lips. The lower ball was nestled between her lips. It was pretty, Janet thought, and pretty erotic as well. Janet cringed, though, at the thought of one of Tony's lances down there.

"What do you mean by pretty nice?"

"Most women with that kind of piercing wear a bent barbell. The bottom ball of the barbell rests on your clit, so almost any movement gives you a little massage. You can change how much with the size of the ball too."

Janet heard Mandy's voice in the back of her mind.

"You just need to change your life, Honey. Do something that's new for you."

Janet's mind was racing. Her nipple piercings were different, and certainly were new to her, but something like this...Janet couldn't imagine changing herself any more than this. She took a deep breath.

"Could I get one?"

"I'll have to take a look first to see if one would fit. A few women aren't built so one will work very well. If you are, I can do it right now."

"Do I have to be shaved, like that girl in the picture?"

"No. I'll trim a bit so I can see what I'm doing better, but if you want the hair, it won't do anything except hide the jewelry a little.

It felt like Janet was in her doctor's office when she laid back on Tony's table. It hadn't been easy be to take off her jeans and panties for him. Since Cindy was born, the stretch marks on her tummy had made her a little embarrassed to be naked in front of a man. Tony had been good about it, though. He'd made some remark about getting something from the back room. When he came back, Janet was lying on the table with her hand over her mound.

Tony asked her to bend her legs and rest her feet on the table.

"Just like you would if you were with a guy...that's the way. Now move your hand and open up a little so I can have some room. OK, Janet, I'm going to slide a Q-tip under your hood to see how deep it is and how tight it fits. It won't hurt, but it might startle you."

Janet bit her lip and waited for him to do it. The Q-tip felt cold and wet and slippery but didn't hurt. Tony's voice calmed her a little.

"Looks like you'd do fine. Want me to go ahead?"

"Uh...I think I need to think about it a little, if that's OK."

"Sure. I'm here for you six days a week, noon to midnight."

That night after dinner, Janet took off her jeans and panties and sat on the seat of the toilet. While holding a hand mirror in her left hand, she held the silver bead of a necklace between her lips to see how the piercing would look. It disappeared into the thick mat of dark brown curls that covered her sex.

Frustrated, she found her scissors and trimmed the thick growth as close as she could and then tried again. She could see the bead now, but it wasn't as pretty as the picture. After sitting for a while with a warm, wet cloth over her mound and lips, Janet massaged some body wash over the remaining hair, then put a new blade in her razor and began shaving.

It was difficult because she couldn't hold the mirror and pull her lips away to get to the sides, but after a few minutes of working in some uncomfortable positions that let her see better, she was bare and smooth. After wiping away the remaining body wash, Janet tried the bead again. This time, the gleaming, silver ball sat nestled between her slender lips just like in the picture, and it was just as pretty and erotic. Janet found herself wondering if Tony would think so too.

She also was curious about what sensations the piercing would give her. Would it be like the little tingle she'd suppressed on Tony's table? Janet put a little body lotion on a Q-tip and took it and the hand mirror to her bedroom. Sitting with her back against the headboard and with the mirror propped against a pillow, Janet slipped the Q-tip under her hood. It felt just like when Tony had done it, but the way it looked in the mirror wasn't what she'd expected.

The whole cotton tip had disappeared under her hood, and the skin was so thin Janet could make out the white shape. She also felt the same little tingle. After releasing the end of the Q-tip, Janet pushed on the little bulge under her hood. When she did this, the little stick rubbed over her clit and caused her to catch her breath. She pushed again, and after feeling the sensation that raced from her clit to that place inside her, Janet began rhythmically moving the bulge under her hood.

Janet sighed. If only it was Tony's hand moving the Q-tip. She knew he'd be just as gentle with her as when he'd done the examination, except he would have on his latex gloves. No, his hands would be bare...warm and bare against her skin.

Janet moved her other hand to her breast and pushed gently on the barbell through her right nipple. Yes, he'd do that too, push on the barbell and send those little shocks crashing into the ones coming from her clit. She'd gasp, like she'd just done, and spread her thighs wider so he could slide two soft fingers inside her and stroke in and out.

She'd be very wet, just like her two fingers were feeling now, wet and getting wetter as his fingers probed gently but deep and then curled up into the soft little pad just inside her entrance. He'd massage that place while his thumb stroked the barbell over her clit.

She'd want him, Janet thought, want him like she'd never wanted any other man. She'd want to feel him taking her almost to the edge and then feel his stiff cock sliding inside her. Tony would feel that way too. He'd whisper, "I want my cock in you", and she'd spread her thighs wide to accept him.

He'd be thick, like Mandy said was best, and he'd stretch her entrance tight as he went in, just like her three fingers were now doing. His thick cock and his gentle hands on her nipples would take everything away except the sensations that drove her closer and closer. She'd gasp, "Now, Tony", and he'd plunge his cock deep. She'd feel it throb as he filled her and her body arched into him and shuddered out the shattering spasms of her climax.

Janet rested until the tremors slowed, then slipped the fingers from her entrance. The little spasm that caused made her gasp again. So did the smaller one that shook her when she eased the Q-tip out from under her clit hood.

Janet smiled. She felt no shame from the act of pleasuring herself while thinking about Tony as she would have in the past. After all the years of trying to be what she believed other people thought she should be, Janet felt free and in control of herself, free and in control enough to be what she wanted to be - free and in control enough to want Tony just because she wanted him.

The next afternoon, Janet had no appointments so she went back to the Green Dragon. Tony looked around the partition and grinned as she waved at him.

"I'll be done in a couple minutes."

She heard Tony giving instructions to someone, and then he walked out from behind the partition with another young girl. After Tony shut the door behind the young blonde, he turned and smiled again.

"Come back for some more jewelry?"

"Yes. I want my clit hood pierced, just like you did for that girl the other day."

"Well, you know the drill. I'll just go get my stuff from the back room."

Janet was on the table with her knees up and her thighs spread when Tony came back. His eyebrows raised when he sat down on the stool at the end of the table. He chuckled.

"You've been busy, haven't you?"

Janet blushed.

"You mean that I shaved? Yes. I was holding a bead there to see how I'd look and couldn't see it, so...I think I like it this way now."

"Looks really great to me, too. OK, I need to mark the spot and measure you for the length of the barbell so hold still."

Janet felt Tony washing her folds with an alcohol swab, then the feeling of the Q-tip slipping under her hood again, and then the cool tip of the marker on her skin. There was more coolness that made her shiver as Tony measured her, and then she felt the Q-tip slid back out.

"OK, Janet, I'm going to put a receiving tube under your hood so the lance only goes where I want it to. It might feel a little cold."

Janet winced a little when she felt it, and bit her lip when Tony said he was about ready.

"Take a deep breath and let it out slowly."

The sharp pain was there for an instant and made Janet gasp, but then it was gone.

"There", said Tony. "The hard part is over. I'll put in the barbell and we'll be done."

Tony handed her a mirror and while Janet looked at herself, explained what she needed to do.

"Clean the piercing and put on some anti-bacterial cream three times a day. No sex for at least a month, OK. It'll probably heal faster than that, but I don't want you taking any chances."

Janet laughed.

"There's not much risk of that happening."

"No? No boyfriends or...maybe...a girlfriend. The same goes for sex with another girl."

"No, no boyfriend, and I don't really see women that way."

"Well, some guy out there is missing the chance of a lifetime then."

As Janet walked to her car, she wished Tony would realize she wanted him to be that guy.

}{

A month later, Janet opened the little padded envelope that came in the mail. Inside were the two nipple rings and the barbell for her clit she'd ordered. Each was stainless steel and had a little, blue jeweled heart. It was easy to change them for the barbells because she'd been practicing taking out the old ones and putting them back for the last two weeks. She was going to tell Mandy that afternoon and if Mandy wanted to see them, she wanted them to be special.

}{

Mandy coughed a cloud of cigarette smoke in the air, gasped, and leaned forward.

"No shit? Tell me all about it."

Jane sipped her daiquiri, then smiled.

"Remember when you told me to do something new for me? Well...I showed this apartment...it was above a tattoo parlor. I went in and decided that was how I was going to change myself. I got the left nipple for Bill, and the right one for Howard."

"What about the other one, in your coochy?"

Janet grinned.

"That one was just for me. You wouldn't believe how it feels if I wear tight jeans."

Mandy stubbed out her cigarette.

"I gotta see this. There's nobody else here. Let's go to the ladies room."

Back at their table and with fresh drinks, Mandy giggled.

"Janet, I'd never have believed you could do it, but you did."

"Yes, but I'm still waiting on all those guys you said would be flocking to me."

Mandy lit another cigarette, inhaled, and smiled through the stream of exhaled smoke.

"Honey, here's how it works. Sometimes men are a little slow on the uptake, so you have to help them along. Find yourself one you like and give him a hint or two."

}{

It was nearly midnight when Janet parked her car across from the Green Dragon. She felt a little self-conscious when she walked inside. Tony was tattooing a big burly guy's arm while a young girl looked on. He nodded to her with a questioning look on his face. Janet just smiled and waved.

It was after midnight when the couple left the shop and Tony locked the door.

"You must be here because of a problem with your piercings. I'm usually closed now, but I can stay a while for you. What's up?"

"I need you to look at them. They feel funny."

"Which one?"

"All of them."

Janet followed Tony behind the partition and stood beside the table. She smiled what she hoped was a sexy smile, and then took off the thin jacket she wore over her stretchy top. She'd hoped her lack of a bra would cause some reaction, and she grinned when Tony whistled.

"You've gotten pretty bold there, Janet."

"It's the nipple rings. They feel sexier without a bra on."

Janet pulled the top over her head and then loosened the belt on her jeans. As she pulled them down, she watched Tony's face. His eyebrows raised when he saw she wasn't wearing any panties either. Then he grinned.

"Are you the same Janet I pierced about a month ago?"

"Yep, I'm the same... only a little different."

"I like your new jewelry, but everything looks fine. What's the problem?"

Janet took the two steps that separated her from Tony and put her arms around his neck.

"I need you to show me how they should really feel, that is, if you want to. If you don't, don't try to be nice. Just tell me no, and I'll leave, but I hope you won't do that."

They made love on the same table in the same room of the shop. Janet was nervous at first, but his kisses swept all that away and filled the empty space with need. She felt safe in his arms and excited by his touch. Howard had always been careful with her, but never seemed to connect with her feelings. Tony made love with abandon and it felt as if he was inside her head and knowing what she needed before she did.

When her breasts cried out to be fondled, Tony's hands were there, lightly squeezing them and tugging her nipple rings or moving them back and forth with his tongue. When her nipples rose tight and high, Tony's soft, sucking lips sent shocks racing deep inside her tummy.

Janet held her breath as Tony traced the cleft between her breasts with his nibbling lips, and then started nibbling down her tummy. She felt a slight pressure on her inner thighs and spread them wide just as Tony moved the top ball of the barbell in her clit hood. The little moan that formed in her throat turned into a gasp when Tony wiggled his tongue against the little heart over her clit. An exquisite, searing contraction tightened her belly and left her breathless.