Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those contractions kept coming as Tony's tongue on her clit made her cry out. Janet had never felt any sensation so strong or that lasted so long, even from the touch of her own fingers. Just as she thought she would explode in his arms, Tony entered her. She gasped again at the feeling of being stretched by his cock head, and moaned when he sank his cock to the full depth. As their bellies touched, Tony's belly bumped the barbell in her clit hood and caused her to gasp again.

Tony was slow at first, stroking in deeply and then pulling out almost all the way. After a few strokes, he pulled Janet back on the table a little so her hips rocked down. He held her up with his hands under her hips and by holding her thighs against his waist with his elbows. With some of his strokes, Tony's cock brushed the barbell over her clit and sent those searing sensations racing through her again.

Each plunge of his cock into her clasping depths took her to heights of arousal she'd never before experienced. Soon, Janet was moaning with every stroke, and her hands gripped the padded top of the table. Their orgasms came almost together, hers with a quiet cry and quivering body, Tony's a second later with a groan and a throbbing in his cock Janet felt in her core.

}{

The next Thursday, after their drinks came, Mandy was in a good mood. When Janet asked why, Mandy smiled and sighed.

"I'm always happy right after I get laid. I called in sick today and Jim and I spent the morning in bed. I tell you, that man has a tongue that really knows its way around a woman. By noon I'd cum so many times I lost count."

Janet grinned.

"I'm happy too. I got...I got laid too."

Mandy choked on her drink, sputtered, and then coughed.

"Really? Who?"

"Tony, the guy who did my piercings. He did some really special things, too."

"Like what?"

"Well...he put his mouth on my nipples and my other piercing, down there."

"OK, what else was special?"

"He licked me...and sucked, and I think he liked it."

"Of course he did Honey. The question is, did you?"

Janet sighed.

"It was like I got lost in him."

"What else?"

"He's thick, like you like, at least he felt bigger than Bill or Howard."

"So you found your guy?"

"I found a guy who I want to do it with again. That's all. We're going to his place Saturday night after he closes the shop."

"Just be careful, Janet. You're pretty new at this. I don't want you to get hurt."

Janet smiled.

"I won't. Tony doesn't want anything permanent and neither do I, not yet. He's divorced too, about a year ago. He just likes me for who I am. I like him because he understands me. There's nothing more than that, right now anyway."

"Well, it sounds like there's something a little special there."

"Oh, there is. Mandy, I never told you this because I though something was wrong with me, but I've never had an orgasm with a man...until last night. It was...it felt so good, and it went on for a long time, longer than I can make it last by myself."

Janet hugged herself.

"I can hardly wait until Saturday."

Mandy grinned.

'OK, you can stop now. You're making me jealous."

Janet laughed.

"It serves you right. I've been jealous of you all these years. I still am, actually."

"Why? Sounds like you're doing fine on your own."

"Well, yes, except for one thing."

Janet leaned closer to Mandy.

"I want to be special for Tony too. If I buy us another drink, will you tell me how to...to give him a...to give him the same thing he gives me."

"A blow job?"

Janet blushed and nodded.

Mandy sighed.

"Girl, you've always been so naïve. OK, here's how it works. The most sensitive part of a man's cock is right where..."