Something New

Story Info
A young woman goes on a blind date with an older man.
4k words
4.27
11.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story contains some BDSM and lots of anal/oral play. Please look at the tags to see if this is for you before reading. For simplicity, this is categorized as Fetish and not BDSM. Also thanks for the wonderful love on my other stories while I've been having writer's block. This story is more reminiscent of where I want my future projects to be.Thank you, and enjoy!

"So, is this your first time here?"

Dana heard the question but her eyes were glued to the scene around them. The Swarovski crystal lights, suit-and-tie orchestra, and chef-served cuisines all eluded a wealth she could only dream of. The fine dining establishment seemed catered to those with the richest of tastes, yet somehow, she found herself here among them.

"Dana?"

"Huh?" Her cheeks burned as she realized she had spaced out at the kind gentleman who had brought her here.

The older gentleman across from her smiled. "I said, is this your first time at a restaurant like this?"

"Y-yes, yes it is." She was practically stammering as she said it, ashamed that she had zoned him out, and ashamed that it was so obvious she didn't belong in a place like this. It was a wonder that the silver fox sitting across from her had accepted the offer of a blind date from their mutual friend. She was a blue-collar mutt, and in typical Dana fashion the only way she could calm her nerves was by grabbing the nearest bottle of alcohol. Shit, she wished there was something stronger here.

The man stared as Dana chugged the glass of wine in her hand like a mad woman. Her glass was bone dry when she set it down. "I take it you've never enjoyed a 5-star Michelin."

The way Michelin rolled off his tongue let Dana know that he was French, or at least French-speaking.

"Unless you count Miss Birda's Barbecue Grill, I don't think I've tasted a five star anything." She chuckled in her Southern twang, slapping her knee under the table. The man only arched an eyebrow with utter confusion. Shit. Abort mission, Dana, abort.

"My full name is Dana Johnson, by the way." She extended her hand out quickly.

"Marcel Timothée Devereaux." He introduced himself, giving her hand a firm shake.

"Marcel Devereaux...So you are French!" She exclaimed.

Marcel grinned. "Born and raised by the French Riviera. Though I've lost most of my accent traveling. And yourself?"

"Black." Dana realized how vague that sounded and corrected herself. "I mean I'm Black-American. Not raised black. I mean, I guess I was raised black because Louisiana is as black country as you can get. Um, but yeah I'm American through and through. Hence the last name Johnson."

In the midst of her rambling, Marcel's thoughts swirled around the captivating woman in front of him. A smile formed his lips.

She felt that embarrassing feeling that she was over talking again and cleared her throat to switch topics.

"So Marcel, what do you do for work?"

"I'm the CEO of a shipping line, MTD Enterprises. We own several shipping companies across the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean." He straightened his tux. "I reckon our mutual may have mentioned something about it?"

"I think so?" Dana recollected her friend Rachel mentioning that she had rich connections that served as her clientele for her shipping automotives business.

"I remember now, you buy shipping parts from her company. You make my girl bank every year!"

"Don't tell the Global Inspector." Marcel leaned in with a wink. "But yes, Rachel is one of my best contractors and good friends. I was pleasantly surprised when she offered to put this date together."

"She barely said much about you though." Dana laughed. Then she wondered if Rachel had been as secretive to him as she had been to her. "I guess it makes sense, you're probably asked out all the time because of your wealth."

Marcel smirked. "You think women ask me out?"

She choked on her invisible spit. "No! I mean - yes? Maybe? Or maybe men do, if you swing that way." She wanted to shoot herself right there. With no wine left to swallow her shame, she forced down her pitiful cilantro salad.

"I don't, just so you know." Marcel clarified with a grin, slicing his steak into small pieces. "But I'm not against it."

She paused mid-crunch of cilantro. "Against women asking you out, or against swinging?"

Marcel's eyes locked on hers. "It depends on what you mean by swinging."

Now she choked on her very real spit, cilantro bits falling to her plate. Marcel quickly stood up to help her, but she blocked him with her hand. "I'm alright! Oh my Lord, Jesus." She wiped her mouth with the handkerchief for the utensils. "I'm really bad at this."

"I didn't mean to alarm you." Marcel said. "Just making a lighthearted joke. We can go back to talking about our work, if you like...?"

"No no." Dana shook her head, brushing the curls out of her face. "I don't need the reminder that you make more in a year than what I'll ever see in a lifetime. Adult swinging, it is." The two chuckled. Dana relaxed a bit, enjoying their playful banter and Marcel did the same.

"So, Rachel told me that this is your first time dating again in nearly a decade?" Marcel asked, chewing into his steak.

Dana mentally cursed at her. What else did Rachel tell this man?!

"I was in a long term relationship for 10 years," She hesitated. "He was kinda my high school sweetheart."

"That's sweet. If you don't mind me asking, why did the two of you break up?"

Dana winced. Truthfully she had never wanted to break up with him, and at 27, she imagined spending the rest of her life with her ex, Allen. But instead of admitting the real and pathetic answer, she said.

"It just didn't work out in the end. We grew apart. "

"And is that the whole truth?" Marcel's hazel eyes felt like they were piercing into her. Dana blinked, unsure how to respond.

"Umm... yeah, I think so? At least that's what he told me... but there was a lot more to it than that." Marcel remained silent, as if to tell her to continue.

"We both grew up in NOLA together, and down here we're very religious. He wanted to be a Pastor, I wanted to continue my electrician apprenticeship, and that didn't fall in line with his plans." She shrugged, taking another bite of her salad. As she thought more about it she said, "But deep down I knew he was never going to marry me. What that bastard REALLY meant to say was, he didn't think I was good enough for him because I actually like sex and other things that are "only for men". Basically called me a "freak" for wanting to try new things with him. Anything that isn't missionary with Joel Osteen gospel playing in the background is too risqué for a Pastor's wife, apparently. So he broke up with me. Honestly I'm glad it's over now and not in my 40s when I'm old and don't have the looks anymore to get a good lay."

She froze when she saw Marcel's expression. "Shit, that was so inappropriate of me. I'm sorry--"

"You mean to tell me you haven't had sex with any other man in the last 10 years?" Marcel interjected.

"I mean I have. Before this date, I took the time to enjoy my singlehood." Dana chuckled nervously. "Let's just say I got my hot girl summer on all through the chilly months."

"But that's not how I usually am," she quickly added. "I don't know how much Rachel told you about me. But I'm not cut-out for casual. Eventually I want to settle down again for the right person. But it just felt good to have sex again." She moaned that last part out before she could catch herself. Dana thought she saw Marcel bite his lip in that moment. But she couldn't tell because he cleared his throat and looked away.

"I see." He said. "I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your relationship, Dana. It's a shame how things ended." He paused. "But for the record, I completely agree with you. Sexual compatibility is an important part of any relationship. You wouldn't have lasted with him for long."

Dana blinked in shock. She thought she'd scared him away for sure but it was her who was more surprised by the attractive salt-and-pepper-haired man agreeing with her.

"Really?"

"Absolutely." He took a swig of his wine. "Your twenties are meant for building your career and exploring yourself, in every way possible."

Dana didn't know why that statement made something in her stir but it did. She had a feeling that if she'd met Marcel during her 'hoe' phase she would've happily let him take part in that exploration.

"Sorry for being so blunt about it. I was raised pretty sheltered, so as soon as I had the chance to 'hoe' out I took it," Dana smiled, crassness be damned. "There's so many things I've learned now about myself that I wish I'd known or acted on years ago."

"Like what?"

"Huh?"

"What things have you learned about yourself?" Marcel repeated. There it was, that intense look again. Dana couldn't keep her chocolate eyes away from his hazel.

"Oh!" Dana didn't know what it was about Marcel that made her get flustered like this. Especially since she'd brought it up. But now she was unsure how deep into her sexual thoughts she was willing to go. What if he got repulsed like Allen did?

"I have no room to judge." Marcel said as if reading her mind. "I'm old enough to have quite the experiences of my own. I just wanted to hear from your perspective." God she wanted to fuck him for that statement alone.

She'd never told anyone except Rachel, but she loved being dominated during sex. She loved rough,, passionate, nasty sex, and the depraved parts of her mind that were willing to let a man do any and everything to her scared the hell out of her but also aroused her at the same time.

"I learned... a lot of things." She exhaled, crossing her legs. "I always thought after things ended with my ex that I couldn't be an educated woman and also want to be submissive to a man but I...I love it" She sighed. "I love pleasing a man. I love losing control," She clenched her thighs together as she felt panties start to get wet. "To just let go and let him use you anyway he wants, it feels so good. Most men don't admit what they want. Like rimming. I love eating a man's ass. Every man should be rimmed at least once in their lifetime. The way men go feral when you rim their ass and suck on them...ugh! I love rimming men so much, it's actually a little embarrassing, haha."

She started giggling, drunk off of her own lust. The word vomit kept coming, and instead of shutting the fuck up like she knew she should she furiously rubbed at the slickness between her thighs.

"That's very nice of you, Dana. There's nothing embarrassing in that."

She slid her right hand under the table, trying to wipe away the wetness.

"There isn't?" Her voice trembled.

"Of course not. I'm 55 and wish I'd met a woman so sure of herself when I was your age. It's very natural for a woman of your upbringing to have these desires. I believe women should be more vocal about their need to serve men."

Her hand was getting soaked now, slick with her juices.

"Whether it's by giving up physical control," Marcel continued, "or descending into a brainless sub who would serve as her Dom's personal toilet. You exemplify what being a good eager submissive is all about. I'm sure you've heard of BDSM."

His words all melted into a blur as she pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Dana? Are you listening?"

"I--" Dana whispered, trembling. "I n-need to use the bathroom."

"Is that what you need to do?" Marcel asked with a firmness to his tone. What was it with him questioning her? He stopped her before she could get up, and she gasped as she felt a strong calloused hand rubbing her through her panties.

"M-Marcel -"

"Do you need to use the bathroom or do you need to cum? Use your words, Dana." He barked pinching her clit.

"I need to c-cum." Dana swallowed her moan in her handkerchief and gripped the table with one arm. Marcel rubbed her clit with one finger while scissoring in and out of her pussy with two more. She couldn't believe she was really doing this in the middle of the restaurant, letting him finger her to an orgasm.

"Then we should probably be somewhere more private, don't you think?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" He stopped abruptly.

"Yes, Daddy." She moaned, grinding herself needily into his hand. He resumed, kissing the hand that was on the table with his lips.

"Good girl."

She immediately saw stars, releasing all over his fingers. Before she realized what was happening, Marcel paid their bill, lifted her into his arms, and carried her outside where his personal driver was waiting.

******

Dana was in heat. Every nerve in her body was on fire from the things this man did to her and she didn't know how to stoke it. Marcel held her the whole car ride to his condo but never made a move. When they finally arrived at the condo, he locked the front door behind him giving her a long stare. She met his hungry gaze and he walked over to her, mashing his lips with hers.

"Mmmm."

She felt their tongues colliding and almost forgot to breathe as his mouth swallowed hers. They walked backwards to his couch where he slipped out of his suit and shoes. She heard a buckle loosen and in a short amount of time he was naked in front of her.

"Take off your clothes, Princess." He growled.

She stripped out of her dress and let it drop to the floor. Marcel's eyes ran down her smooth chocolate body like it was a work of art: a valley of pert breasts and long shapely legs, his for the taking.

He palmed a nipple as he kissed her, twisting the cocoa pebble until she squirmed into him with pain and pleasure. He guided her to the carpet laying her down so she was face up, and relinquished her lips to pepper soft kisses up her legs and arms. She spread her legs, nothing but lust in her eyes as she waited for his next move.

"Atta girl." He grunted. He crouched above her so his cock was directly in her line of sight, and slowly began stroking himself. He used one free hand to pump his cock while the other returned to her tender nipples. She shuddered in response, reveling in his touch as he mauled the sensitive buds and at the way the veins in his cock bulged. It was like every vein and ridge yearned for her. He needed her, and she needed him, and her desperation was at its peak. She looked up at him from the floor with big doe eyes, drooling and begging for a taste. Never breaking eye contact, he caressed her nipple and dragged his balls onto her face. She trembled into him.

A soft chuckle rumbled from his throat, "You're so responsive to me, Dana. I love it."

He squatted over her and guided Dana's face to his warm asshole. He had an amazing figure for 55 and his asshole was shriveled and brown, the sphincter throbbing angrily for her.

Dana stuffed her face in his ass and moaned. She gave his anus a long lick then continued licking him like a lollipop. Her saliva bubbled around his wrinkled hole as she licked in and out up and down, encouraged by the sound of Marcel's grunts. This was all she ever wanted. It was turning her on and she slid her hand to take his spot of stroking his erect penis while she ate him out. She panted as she ate him out and stroked his cock like a starved dog.

"Dana," Marcel's voice was ragged. His cock oozing precum on her fingers. Dana pumped faster, her nipples bouncing and her senses were on overload. His musk scent was all over her. His taste like an earthy candy on her tongue. His hold on her hair tight but snug enough it still felt loving. She started to feel that feeling again whenever she was licking a man's ass. Her hand slid to her pussy and a moan slipped out as she rubbed herself.

He looked down to see her moaning and pleasuring herself.

"Are you touching yourself while rimming me, Princess?"

"Mmm-hmm." She nodded, humming into his asshole.

"Such a naughty girl, licking Daddy's ass."

"Mmm-hmm." She never faltered from worshiping his taint and it drove him crazy.

"Keep your tongue flat and still Princess, and let Daddy take over."

He removed her hand from his cock and cupped her head in his hands to ride her face. She kept her tongue flat as he used it like a towel to lick him clean. That gave her the ability to furiously pump into herself with her free hand.

When he started to feel the build he pulled away from her. He didn't want to cum just yet. Meanwhile she was writhing on the carpet approaching hers yet again. He kissed her forehead and palmed his hand over hers.

"You're doing so well, Princess. Almost there. Almost there and Daddy can fuck you senseless."

She cried out and shuddered into her orgasm, riding his palm.

He licked her juices from his fingers and gave her a hot passionate kiss on the lips, juices and all.

"On your knees, Princess."

Dana knelt forward horny as hell and watched as he reached for a condom in his suit pocket.

Marcel tore open the condom with his teeth and rolled it on. He smirked as he could see Dana nearly drooling at the mouth watching his cock bob with the condom.

"Spread your legs and keep your hands behind your back where I can see them, Princess."

Dana obliged, and licked her lips as she got into position. She felt Marcel clasp her wrists with one hand and rub her pussy with the other. A surge of heat radiated through her body as his cock pierced into her.

"Ooh --" Dana started, as he started to fill her up. She made sure to keep her legs spread but it was easier said than done as she felt every ridge of him shimmy in her walls. Facing the carpet, she could see herself start to drip and her aroma linger in the air. She thought she wouldn't be able to keep it together but halfway inside her, Marcel rammed himself until she took him entirely. She gasped at the fullness but Marcel quickly silenced her and leaned over her shoulder, thrusting into her with deep agonizing strokes.

Dana felt so good. Her face and chest were soaked with Marcel's anal juices while Marcel was pounding into her from behind, hitting all the right spots. She panted as the sounds of his thrusts and their juices squelching in her pussy merged into one. She was in heaven. This was everything she had been wanting and more, and Marcel was able to give it to her. She wanted to be his now, and the deeper he punted her, arching her back as he yanked her hair back and teased her cunt the more she wanted to give him her everything. She could feel the tingles spreading from her cunt to her entire body and her eyes almost rolled to the back of her head right then and there.

"Right there, Princess. Good girl. You're such a good girl, taking Daddy's cock in your pussy. Such a good little whore." Marcel grunted into her ear with pregnant force. "Tell me who you are."

Dana panted, Marcel's grunts and pounding ringing in her ear. "I-I'm a good little whore."

Mmpphh. His hand dragged on her clit. "Louder, Princess."

"I'm a good little whore. Oh, goddd!"

"And who are you a good little whore for?"

"You, Daddy!"

"That's right, Princess. And you like eating Daddy's ass don't you?"

"Y-Yes, Daddy!" she moaned, her clit on fire from his hands working them.

"Say it."

"I love e-eating D-daddy's ass!"

"And getting fucked by him?"

"Yes!"

"How much."

"So, so much," She sobbed, feeling herself reach her peak. "Please, Daddy."

"Please, what."

"Please let me cum. Let your good girl cum."

"You really want to cum on my cock like a good little girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Beg for me, Princess."

"Please! Daddy, please!"

As soon as his hand pinched her clit, she lost it. Dana cried out, coming hard on Marcel's cock, letting the bliss wash over her. She slunk to the carpet defeated. Marcel stopped and just held her against his chest, stroking her hair and pussy. He hummed to her in a hint of a French accent.

12