Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dana-belle, mon seul et unique." Marcel groaned, kissing her neck and shoulders while still stroking her. All she could do was whimper.

"I-I'm still s-so sensitive, Daddy." She croaked out, twitching against him as his right hand strummed her clit.

"I know, Princess." He said with closed eyes, his hand still on her clit. They both moaned in unison as his cock slipped out of her pussy and leaked on her thigh.

"Be a good girl and come clean me up."

As tired as she was, Dana sat up almost immediately and took him into her mouth. She savored the twang of their mixed juices and sucked him until he was dry. Smacking her lips she lowered herself onto his asshole which was shimmering wet with her saliva from before, lapping his wrinkled brown sphincter clean. She moaned as she did, not caring about how crazy she must have looked with her hair and makeup sweated out, but just adoring the musk and rank of the man who moved her. When she was done she wiped her mouth and looked up at him, satiated.

Marcel reached for a silver bowl on the floor and slowly squatted over it. He pushed and a giant steamy brown log slowly swirled out of his asshole. His puckered anus gave three more exasperated squirts before every morsel of the Hershey kissed log pinched off on the plate. He turned to Dana who at this point looked like she would've slurped up the bowl's contents if he told her to.

"Another time, Princess." He said. She relaxed though there was still a dullness in her eyes like she was waiting for his next command. He went over to her and gave her a full loving kiss on the mouth.

"You are such an enigma, Princess. Rachel was right, you are perfect for me. You have so much to learn and I have so much to teach you. We have a long weekend ahead of us so I implore you to stay rested. My driver will collect your things from your apartment. Though I'm happy to replace all of your things if you decide to live here. That can be a separate conversation.." He kissed the forehead of an already dozing off Dana who was drunk in love. "Sleep, my Angel, and get some much needed rest."

"Can I clean your ass again?" She pleaded, batting her eyes.

Marcel grinned, "Of course, Princess. Then straight to bed, ok?"

"Yes, Daddy." And she latched onto his anus again swirling her lips around her daddy's meal. Marcus patted her head as the eager twenty something slurped into his ass again and again until sleep overtook them both.

~The End~

12