Something New Ch. 16

Story Info
Husband and Wife Heat of the moment.
4.5k words
4.69
11.6k
13
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked through the door of my house I was greeted by the site of the three of them in the kitchen. My wife and my sister-in-law still in their bikinis and Jared shirtless apparently still in his trunks and my wife was leaned over the counter and Jared was directly behind her but leaning on the countertop leaving less than a foot of air between them but from the angle when I walked in the door it looked like my wife was bent over the counter with Jared right up against her My wife saw me and cut off the conversation that they were having and greeted me.

"Hi honey! How was work?"

"Oh, it was fine, you know, I got a lot done. How was the park?"

"Oh my God it was so fun you really should have come with us."

"I'm so worn out I don't think I'm going to be doing much tonight. I think I'm just going to go take a shower and then watch TV in bed. So worn out from all the stuff that we were doing."

"Okay sweetie, I'll be up in a little bit."

"Don't take too long. She said over her shoulder she climbed the stairs, her white bubble butt jiggling with every step and I looked to Jared who was looking over his shoulder watching her go."

When she was far enough out of earshot I heard Jared mumble, "That's a tight ass."

My sister-in-law trying to stifle her laughter asked me how things went she informed me that Lawrence sent over the video.

"Looks like you leveled up, you took two cocks today at the same time you whore."

"Where's my money?'' Jared asked.

I reached into my pants and pulled out the wad of cash that Lawrence had given me and handed it to Jared.

"Good job sissy. Now do you want to meet me out the tool shed again or do you want to do this right here? I need to fuck something after the day of your wife teasing me. That little minx is looking to get some black cock in her."

"Can we...can we go out to the shed again?" I asked sheepishly.

Jared chuckled and nodded, raising his arm for me to lead the way.

"You boys have fun now." My sister-in-law said as we walked to the back door.

Once we got to the shed I fumble trying to open the shed. I don't know why I was so nervous. It's not like he has a fucked me before but I guess I was afraid that he would fuck me and cause my penis not to work again even though it just worked when Lawrence fucked me on the floor of my office. Once I opened the door and walked in and turned on the light I saw that the breeding rack that I lost my virginity to Jared was in the shed and a lot of the clutter that was there was gone. Obviously this was now to become our sex shed.

"Did you enjoy taking two black cocks you sissy whore?" Jared asked as he pushed me over the rack.

He nearly ripped my pants as you tried to get to my fuck hole. With my pants around my ankles I felt Jared lifting up my pink skirt showing my bare white ass to him. He spread my cheeks and without much ceremony started pushing his hard black cock into my ass. The cum Lawrence had deposited acted as the lube.

"Yes Jared. I loved taking those black cocks today. I love making you money as your sissy hooker. Oh fuck!"

"That's a good white bitch. Take my cock you fucking fagot. You're a sissy white fagot you know that? You deserve to take black cock up your white sissy ass bitch."

"Yes Jared. Oh fuck! Fuck me Jared! Fuck me hard with your big black cock. I'm your sissy white bitch! I love getting fucked my ass by big black cocks."

Knowing that I had the privacy of the shed I knew I could scream and moan as loud as I wanted which was easy when I was getting fucked by such a massively thick, hard, long, black cock in my tight, white ass. I really was turning into a anal loving whore.

To my surprise my hard penis was flopping in the air with every hard thrust Jared was pumping his hard cock into me. His cock always fucks me so deep. I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back violently causing me to moan.

"That's it bitch beg for me. Tell me you're a whore! Tell me you love black cock! Tell me you only fuck black cocks. Tell me you're a slave to big black cocks bitch."

"Oh fuck yes! I love getting fucked by big black cocks. I'm a black cock whore! I'm a slave to black men and their big black hard cocks! Oh fuck Jared! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me! Oh fuck I'm going to cum! Oh my...."

Telling him that I was coming he went into overdrive releasing my head so that he could use both hands. He pounded into me hard, making me scream as I dumped my load. After cumming I was surprised that Jared was still pumping into me as hard as he was. He was still fucking me after my spent penis went soft and flopped even harder into me as he drove his big hard cock in and out of my tight white ass.

"I'm not done with you yet bitch. Tell me how you earned so much money today."

"I got paid to drop to my knees in my sissy schoolgirl outfit and sucked off two big black cocks at once. Oh fuck! And then I was bent over my own desk and fucked like the sissy whore that I am. While the other cock fucked my mouth. Oh fuck! Fuck! Your cock is so much bigger than both of them! I took one load to my face and then I was fucked on the floor of my office before taking another load in my tight white boi pussy."

"That's good bitch. Did you like getting your face plastered with a black man's semen?"

"Oh yes! I love getting cum on my face! I'm such a dirty little cum slut."

Evidently hearing enough of my sexual escapades Jared finally came unleashing a torrent of thick jizz into my well fucked asshole. Once he was finished pumping the last of his thick rich seed he leaned over me, cock buried deep in my raw ass, and pulled my head back hard.

"Don't forget, bitch, you might be Lawrence's hooker but your ass belongs to me. I own you bitch."

With a jerk he let go of my head and I saw the light from the shed door opening and then shut as Jared just left me bent over the breeding rack for me to clean myself up.

When I returned to the house I was surprised to see my wife, still in her bikini with a big glass of wine in her hand.

"Hey baby, what were you and Jared doing in the shed?"

"Uh well we were ... I was..." I was drawing a blank on anything to come up with.

"Oh, we have been working on something together, you know, guys stuff."

"Oh well okay nice to see you guys bonding. Anyways how about we put another porno on eh? End the day with a big laugh."

I tried to think of something else we could do but obviously no one else was going to back my play. So we all entered the living room. My SIL was already changed into something more comfortable and appropriate clothes but my wife was still in a bikini and Jared was still shirtless in his trunks. The three of them sat in their usual positions and I sat in my chair. My wife grabbed the blanket saying she was cold. I suggested he go change but she scoffed like that was just silly talk.

"Here snuggle in close for heat." Jared said, lifting his arm and wrapping it around my wife.

My wife rested her head on his bare chest, her hands resting on his leg. It was way too close for comfort for me. My SIL started the movie and it was the same scene of the husband and wife pegging. As we all watched as the husband was bend over and fucked by his wife's big fake cock. My SIL's voice broke the silence.

"You know my sister told me an interesting thing. She said she's done that to you bro."

My heart sank. My wife told her she's pegged my ass before. When did she tell her that? Did she tell her today? What was the conversation?

"I told you that in confidence!" My wife shot up in mock anger.

"Oops sorry. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I think it would be hot to peg a guy. To have a guy bent over and I just fucked them really hard with a really big cock. Did you like it bro?"

All eyes turned to me and I couldn't hide my reddening face.

"Um, I mean it was different..."I finally stammered out not wanting to seem too eager with my wife sitting right there.

"Oh come on babe you can be honest the cats out of the bag." My wife counseled me.

"Yeah bro my sister said you loved it. She said you actually came from it once."

"Um well uh yeah maybe once."

"Oh he's just embarrassed we have role played that he was a little schoolgirl and he's being fucked by a black guy's big black cock. Though I think he loves it mostly because I think it would be hot."

"I am really into whatever gets my wife off." I admitted, "I like to be supportive."

The conversation ended and we turned our attention back to sitcom porno. The next scene that came up was a bleach blonde dumb bimbo trying her first big black cock. She was told it was a chocolate lollipop with cream inside. She just had to suck it hard to get the cream out. My wife was cuddled up on Jared under the blanket and I kept looking for the telltale sign of his dick tenting the blanket.

"I mean that's got to be fake right? I mean I know the myth that black guys have bigger cocks but that's a porn myth right?" My wife asked, leaning up and looking at Jared.

"I mean it's true not all black men have big dicks but that could be a real dick it's not that big."

"That dick is huge! No way that's a real dick."

"My man's cock is bigger than that."

My wife's mouth gaped, "That can't be true..."

I saw my wife's eyes drop to Jared's crotch.

"I don't like to brag.'' Jared lied knowing full well he loved telling me how his cock was the biggest in the world.

"Can I....prove it. Because that's just a porn trick to make it look like a big huge cock."

"Sweetie I don't think.." I tried to stop my wife's line of inquiry.

"No no my sister doesn't think my man could have a massive cock. She's doubting his manhood. Show her babe."

Jared, sighing like this was a huge inconvenience, stood up throwing off the blanket uncovering my bikini clad wife. He turned his back to the TV, gave me a little wink, and dropped his shorts. While not completely hard right now he was still bigger than the big black cock on the porno behind him.

"Oh my god that is huge!" my wife exclaimed and looked at me in amazement.

"Oh and he's not even hard yet." my SIL added proudly.

"It gets bigger?!" My wife asked incredulously. "How big does it get?"

"Well I'd show you but I would need some help...." Jared trailed off staring directly at my wife.

My SIL, taking her queue, stood up and stepped next to her man and in one hand grasped his dick and started stroking it. It was like she was presenting a specimen for peer review.

"How about you come get a closer look.'' Jared said to my wife, her mouth still gawking in amazement.

She looked at me, almost pleading. My heart was racing so fast. They planned this. They were going to seduce my wife right here in front of me as I sat here Jared's cum leaking out of my well fucked ass.

Seeing my hesitation my wife stammered looking like a sad puppy. Jared shot me a look that said "Don't fuck this up bitch."

"Babe if you want to get a closer look go ahead..."

"I mean it's just one look right."

My wife got to her feet and walked up to Jared as his girlfriend continued to jerk him off. His cock barely any harder than it was before. As my wife got closer she was staring down at it like it was a rattlesnake about to bite her.

"How about you get a CLOSER look." Jared suggested, putting a hand on her shoulder lightly pushing her down.

My wife slowly dropped to her knees now eye level with his flopping dick.

"Oh my god it is the biggest dick I've ever seen." My wife rubbed her hands on her thighs not knowing what to do with them.

Jared, gently, took her chin in his thumb and finger and tilted her head up to him.

"I could use a little help." Was all he said.

My wife looked back at me over her shoulder, almost pleading. Knowing my place I nodded my head in encouragement. Smiling, my wife looked back at Jared's cock and then to her sister.

"I don't know, this is kind of weird..."

"Oh don't be scared sis. I have watched other girls suck my man many times. I know what's mine. Besides, if you really want to see how big his cock gets, it will blow your mind."

"ok ok ok umm..."

my wife raised a hand up and grasped Jared's thick cock her tiny white fingers, not even able to wrap around it.

"Oh my god! I can't even wrap my fingers around it. It's huge!"

"Give it a little kiss, sis."

Tentatively my wife licked her lips and slowly brought her lips up to the tip of his dick and planted a delicate kiss on the head of his dick. With a little encouragement from her sister's hand on the back of her head my wife opened her mouth and took some of his dick in. Her lips stretched to wrap around his thick cock.

"That is sis it wont bite."

My wife bobbed her head a little, not getting very far. She drew back and licked her lips again freely stroking his dick inches from her face.

"I don't give a lot of blowjobs, my husband can attest to that."

Remembering my existence she looked back at me nervously.

"Babe is this okay? I can stop."

Jared and my SIL looked at me sharply but I have to admit it was kind of hot how innocent and sweet my wife was right now. If Jared hadn't have just fucked me till my dick was limp I'm sure I would be super hard right now. Even though that was hours ago now and Jared has had plenty of time to clean up and reload.

"It's okay babe you look really hot right now."

"You don't mind your wife in a bikini on her knees sucking another man's cock?" She asked coyly.

She was really turned on right now and maybe some of that was the wine talking.

"You look like such a slut." I grinned at her.

She turned back to Jared's member and took it back in her mouth, this time trying to turn and look at me at the same time as she bobbed her head on the head of his cock. It took some time but Jared finally got to his full hardness and size. My wife stopped and was holding it up to her face and measuring it with her forearm.

"Oh my god this is the biggest cock I have seen, porn included. you are so lucky sis." She said looking up to her sister standing next to Jared.

"Oh I know I am," my SIL replied.

"Jared, do you like getting married white women to suck your cock?" My wife looked up into Jared's eyes as she stroked his hard black cock.

"White bitches can't get enough of my cock."

My wife's mouth dropped as he called her a bitch but she was turned on by it not offended. She stroked his cock faster now losing herself in the moment.

"Is that what I am to you? Just another white bitch?" she asked as she took his cock into her mouth again, bodding rapidly, clearly trying to take as much as she could. I heard her gagging.

"No, your husband would be a white bitch you are a snow bunny cocksucker."

She moaned on his dick humming it. She pulled back to look up at him.

"You know my husband can swallow my strapon really good"

"Is that a fact?" Jared asked, looking at me in mock humor.

"I love watching him suck my dick we like to role-play that he's sucking a real dick."

She looked back at me smirking. I was trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Well do you want to get a closer look too bro?" My SIL graciously asked.

"Oh my god really? That wouldn't be weird?" My wife asked, clearly loving that suggestion.

"Oh please I have seen my man fuck sissy sluts up the ass before. You wouldn't believe how hot it is to watch your man fuck another man like a woman."

"Babe?..." My wife turned to me pleading for me to complete her fantasy.

"I uh, I don't know..." I stammered, trying to sound as reluctant as possible like this was something new to me.

"Oh come on babe please? Please, it's not much different than my strap on. Just you know bigger, warmer, fleshier, and better in every way."

"Um okay sure yeah what the hell."

I got off my chair and walked up to Jared and he gave me a little wink as I dropped to my knees next to my wife. She grabbed Jared's cock and pointed it at me.

"Come on baby suck this big black cock for me." She waved the dick in my face.

I awkwardly opened my mouth and Jared, a bit too eager and forcefully, jammed it into my mouth instantly deeper than my wife ever was.

"Oh my god babe that looks so hot right now. You can take so much more than I can. Does this make him a white bitch now?"

"hell yeah it does, a white bitch cocksucker." Jared said breathlessly as he pumped into my mouth forgetting that this was officially my first time sucking his dick and not the countless times I have sucked it in the last week.

"Sis, do you want to peg my husband?" My wife offered, looking up at her sister.

"Seriously, you'd let me do that?" SIL held her hand to her chest like this was a big deal to her.

"Fair is fair you are letting me suck your boyfriend's big black beautiful cock least I could do is offer up my husband's ass in return."

"Oh my god sis that would be so hot right now. Yes I would love to fuck your husband up the ass."

"Okay wait right here I'll go get my strapon. You are going to love it, it's black too."

My wife eagerly ran up the stairs. When she disappeared around the corner Jared took the opportunity to fuck my face with ease.

"Oh fuck your wife is such a dirty slut bitch. I told you she would love my cock." Jared grunted as he pumped into my mouth.

My SIL knowing what I had underneath my suit started to undress me revealing a cum stained pink schoolgirl outfit.

"If you are going to be my bitch tonight then you need to dress the part. Your wife is going to love it."

I heard footsteps on the stairs and Jared stepped back, releasing his dick from my mouth. My wife stopped on the stairs holding up the big black dildo strapon in the air. When she saw me she was confused.

"Where did you get that?" She asked.

"Oh it's mine, I figured why not go all out." SIL covered for me.

"Awesome he has one just like it. Although not quite so...well used." she motioned to the cum stains. She assumed it was from her sister's adventures not mine from earlier today.

"What can I say? We like it messy." she winked.

As my SIL strapped on the dildo my wife, still in her bikini, dropped back to her knees and began sucking Jared's cock eagerly.

My SIL got behind me and pushed me onto my hands and I felt her lift my cum stained skirt and using the cum leaking out of my ass as lube she plunged her dick inside of me. As she pumped into me she kept smacking my ass.

"How does it feel to get fucked in the ass while your slutty wife sucks a big black hard cock bitch? "

My wife turned back to look at me to hear my response.

"I like it." I moaned in response.

"Mmm I bet you do. Fuck this is so hot sis how have you kept this from me for so long?"

"Ditto back sis. This cock is amazing. I feel like such a slut right now."

"You are a slut." Jared said as he turned her head back to his cock. "You are a black cock slut now."

"Mmmmm" My wife moaned, bobbing her head vigorously on his hard cock.

"Oh fuck this is so hot I'm going to cum just from fucking your ass bitch."

"Mmm is that what you are, honey? An anal loving bitch." my wife cooed back at me.

"You like me sucking this cock. It is sooo much bigger than yours. I don't know how I'm going to keep my hands off of it....or my mouth?"

"mmm there's an idea. Does that sound good to you bitch?" my SIL asked in a steady rhythm fucking me doggystyle on the carpeted floor. "While you are at work your loving wife is on her knees sucking my boyfriend's big black cock."

I heard my wife moan but she couldn't turn to reply because Jared took her head in both hands and was pumping into her mouth, her hands hanging in the air.

"I would fuck this mouth every day if I could." Jared said before releasing my wifes head.

"Oh baby, that would be so hot, this dick is incredible."

12