Something New Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell her bitch." My SIL commanded me to slam hard into me. "Tell her you want pictures of him sucking another man cock."

"I want you to send me pictures of you sucking Jared's big black cock while I'm at work baby."

"Tell her she's a slut. She's a black cock sucking slut who deserves getting her face full of cum."

My wife looked around the room, clearly nervous. She didn't like getting cum facials but the heat of the moment was too much she would agree to anything right now.

"You're a black cock sucking slut sweetie oh and you deserve to get your face covered in cum."

"Oh baby..." before my wife could finish, Jared grabbed her and stuffed her mouth with his dick and she responded by sucking dutifully.

"That's right Jared cum on my sisters face while I fuck her husband up the ass like a sissy crossdressing bitch. Do you like that sis? Do you like hearing me fuck your husband up the ass while you suck my man's cock? You are such a slut right now. Beg for Jared to cum on your face slut."

My wife looked up at Jared and stroked him right in her face.

"Please Jared cum all over my face. I don't even let my husband cum on my face but I am such a slut for you're black, coc..."

She didn't even finish before Jared released a wave of cum on my wifes face. In no time she was glazed with jared thick white creamy jizz.

Busy being fucked up the ass by my SIL I could only watch as my innocent beautiful wife knelt there in her pink polka bikini and got her face plastered with Jared's copious amounts of thick jizz. My wife just knelt there frozen as Jared stepped up to me and told me to clean his cock. Obeying I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth tasting his fresh cum.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my wife looking back at me as I got fucked at one end and sucking at the other. Her face was dripping with globs of semen.

"Oh sis, look at you. You really are a black cocksucking cumslut now." My SIL chided pumping hard into me causing me to take Jared's cock deeper in my mouth.

"You should take a selfie. So you have something to remember how much of a black cock slut you are."

" I don't have my phone... "

" That's fine, just use mine, it's unlocked. "

Crawling to the couch on her hands and knees her tight ass swaying she grabbed her sister's phone and snapped a selfie of her cum covered face

"Now take one of me fucking your sissy husband." Her sister commanded.

She pointed the camera at us and I could hear the camera noise as she captured the moment I was spit roasted by my SIL's fake cock in my ass and Jared's horse cock in my mouth.

"You got that cock cleaned up bitch because I'm about done with you tonight."

I gave Jared's cock one last lick before he stepped away. My SIL pulled her cock out of my ass and unstrapped it from her body. I just collapsed there on the floor exhausted. My poor ass had four different cocks in it today. God I really have become an anal loving sissy whore.

"That was so much fun you guys but I think we are going to turn in. I'll send you those pictures later sis." She leaned over my still kneeling wife and kissed her on the lips, smearing cum onto her lips. "Mmm you slut, good night! And good night to you too bitch."

Just the two of us in the room we looked at each other and then looked at the TV, still playing porn, and this scene was a white woman on her knees while 10 or so black guys came on her face.

My wife looked at me and said her voice in her throat. "I can't believe I just did that."

We helped each other get up the stairs and into the shower where we just bathed each other off in silence. We dried off and went straight to bed.

12