Something New Ch. 17

Story Info
Jennifer's first gangbang.
5.9k words
4.61
15k
10

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning before my alarm went off I rolled over to find my wife awake.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Do you hate me?"

"What no, why would I hate you?"

"Because I just sucked off another man."

"I got fucked by another woman."

"But that's different. That was with a fake dick. I, on the other hand, sucked off another man right in front of you. And I want to do it again! At least once more."

"Babe it's fine, it was just a blowjob. Besides, it was totally hot. I was totally into it. Did you not like it?"

"Well you know I don't like facials right. I find them degrading but last night when Jared sprayed his cum in my face I liked it and I felt guilty that I liked how much it degraded me."

"That's so hot sweetie."

"You really think so?"

"Yes. So don't worry about it was fun wasn't it."

"It really really was. Um, would you be mad if I did it again today?"

"Absolutely not but you have to send me pictures every time."

"Of course, of course! Oh my god I'm so nervous it's like I'm back in high school again."

She rolled over and seemed to have a great burden lifted off of her. No time like the present I figured I'd get up and meet Jared and my SIL.

I got downstairs and knocked on their door. They called out for me to enter and I did. They were just laying there with the light on.

"Couldn't wait to get your chance at Jared's cock could you. Well don't you worry I think your wife will be taking over blowjob duties for a while. So what do you want to wear today?

I felt a little sad that I wasn't going to get to suck Jared's cock but relieved it was one less thing I had to do.

"Um, Lawrence said to get my hands on some cuffs..." My voice trailed off making me sound like I was asking for more cookies before bed.

"Oh, exciting, I can't wait to get that video. Then you're going to need a corset. Good thing you came down early."

My SIL got up and opened the closet. She sifted through the sexy costumes and lingerie before pulling out a deep red latex corset. It made me nervous because it looked skin tight and once it was on there was not getting it off easily.

My SIL helped me get it on and it was indeed tight. It pushed everything up and once again it looked like a had breasts. Satisfied with her work she turned around and rummaged in a box. She pulled out a couple pairs of hard metal cuffs not the sex shop fuzzy cheap ones the thick heavy police grade cuffs.

"Oh and here's the key. Don't lose it." She commanded with her finger in my face.

She handed me the cuffs and the single tiny key and then smacked me on the ass and told me to leave.

Realizing that there was no way I could go back to sleep, I decided to get dressed. It was so tight it kept my back really straight and it was a little difficult to get deep deep breaths. With my suit on, the tight corset was actually an asset. I looked confident.

I laid down in my recliner and just tried to rest. Some time later I heard voices in the kitchen, I must have fallen asleep after all. I got up to investigate and everyone was around the counter chatting.

"There you are babe. I was just about to wake you. It's almost time for you to go to work. Here we packed you lunch. Jared even made you a protein shake."

I grabbed the lunch box and looked at my SIL and Jared. They hid their smiles. It was cum most certainly.

"Um thanks uh yeah I better get going. I have a lot of projects in the air."

"Okay, good luck today sweetie." My wife waved to me as I was walking away.

As I was leaving and the distance between me and my wife got further, the distance between Jared and my SIL and my wife got smaller. They were like a pair of wolves circling their prey. I closed the door and tried to take a deep breath. I was nervous about leaving my wife alone with those two.

When I got to work I was really trying to focus on work. I even got some late projects wrapped up. It felt good like I was finally getting on topic and then I got a text. My heart lurched. I'd been waiting for my wife to start messaging when she was sucking Jared's cock again. I half expected it to start the moment I left the house but it was from Lawrence

"Hey Jennifer I got good news and bad news."

"What's the bad news?"

"Bad news is I don't think you are going to get much actual work done."

"Okay what's the good news."

"I got you three clients lined up today. One private. The one that asked for cuffs. Did you get some? And the other two at the same time."

"Oh wow that's a lot. And yes I got a couple cuffs actually."

"That's great. If it's too much, just know I can reschedule."

"Um no no it's fine I can take it."

"That's my girl!'

"Will you be joining again?"

"No sorry sweetie I regularly won't. Last time was a special occasion. I had to make sure the customer was satisfied. And you exceeded expectations."

"Oh okay..."

"And the first guy for the cuffs, he has a particular fantasy he likes to roll out. He wants you to struggle."

"Struggle?"

"Yeah, pretend like you don't want it."

"Okay I think I can play with that."

"I believe in you Jennifer. And Don't worry you'll still get some of this dick this soon"

He sent a picture of his hard black cock. I bit my lip. I can't believe I was getting turned on by dick pics. Then a message from my wife. Here we go.

"Hey babe how's work?"

"It's work. I actually got alot done. How are things at home?"

"I haven't done it if that's what you mean."

"Oh really are you having second thoughts?"

"No, not that it's just. How do you Segway into sucking off your sister's boyfriend? I don't want to seem like I'm desperate, you know?"

"I get that but I know Jared he would have no problem if you just dropped to her knees and started sucking his dick."

"I can't believe we're talking about this. Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yes I can't wait to get pictures."

"Okay okay I'll figure something out."

Not long after I put my phone down, there was a knock on my office door and a dark man poked his head around the door.

"Um, I'm looking for Jennifer."

I stammered not wanting to expose myself to the wrong person.

"Lawrence sent me..."

"I'm Jennifer, please come in. Lock the door please."

The man entered and promptly locked the door. As he turned his voice and tone shifted.

"I heard you've been going behind my back."

"What? I don't even...." Oh right I was supposed to be acting. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb with me. You knew they were my clients and you went behind my back and took them. Well you're going to learn not to fuck with me."

Before I could improv another line he slapped me right in the face really hard. I was so caught off guard I fell to the floor holding my face. I felt him get down behind me and I rolled over to fight him off. I was actually a little scared. We struggled for a bit until he ripped my buttons off and revealed my tight latex corset.

"Oh what do we have here? Are you a crossdresser? I was just going to kick your ass but now.... I have other ideas."

He wrestled me out of my suit tops and rolled me onto my stomach. I tried to push up but he wrenched my arm behind my back and I felt something heavy and cold and metal hit my wrist. Then he grabbed the other arm and cuffed my other hand behind my back. Then he started pulling my pants down. I remembered I was supposed to be resisting this.

"Please stop what you are doing? We can talk about this man to man."

He pressed my face hard into the carpet and leaned into my ear.

"Shut the fuck up. I know you want this. Dressed like that. We can talk man to man because in a minute you're not going to be a man anymore."

Before I could speak again he pulled something over my face and there was a large ball gag strapped to my face. It opened my jaw so much it took a second to acclimate. I screamed into the gag and tried to squirm away.

I felt his hands grope my bottom and something hard pressing between my cheeks. Putting in a good show I screamed and screamed into the gag muffled to sexy moans to his ears and I tried to wiggle my ass out of the way of his hard cock about to penetrate my for the moment virgin asshole. Once his cock found my hole he pressed hard forcing his head inside. I froze.

"That's it bitch you know you deserve this. I'm going to make you my white slut. You're going to beg for black cocks up your ass you crossdressing sissy bitch."

He plunged his hard cock deep into my ass. My eyes inevitably rolled to the back of my head and drool started to drop from my gagged mouth. My muffled moaning was a turn on to me as well. I could feel myself getting a little hard dry humping the carpet.

"Not much fight left in you now bitch." The strange black man growled as he humped my ass.

He abruptly pulled out of me and he picked me up and bent me over my desk. My legs struggled to get my footing. He smacked my ass really hard several times before plunging his cock into my ass again. Now he could pull my handcuffs while he fucked me. My phone buzzed next to my face. I got a message from my wife.

The man, I didn't even know his name, picked up my phone and started laughing before shoving the phone in my face. It was a picture of my wife on her knees with a massively big black cock resting on her face.

"Your wife is a black cock slut like you bitch."

I felt him rummage around and then he fumbled with the handcuffs, releasing them. My arms fell numbly on the table.

"Text your wife back, tell her she's black cock slut and send more pictures. Does she know what you are doing right now?

The gag still in my mouth I shook my head and grabbed my phone to text a reply.

"You look so hot sweetie with that black cock on your face. Send me more pictures."

"That's good bitch we are going to watch your wife suck some big black cock while you take it up the ass."

My phone buzzed again. My wife was looking up at the camera with both hands wrapped around Jared's thighs as her small white mouth was wrapped around his big cock.

The man fucking me was going at a steady pace obviously trying to prolong the situation as long as possible.

"Fuck that's so hot. I'm going to take this gag off now, don't scream, you understand?"

Remembering our role play I nodded and when the ball gag came out I pleaded with the man.

"Please just let me go. This doesn't have to go any further."

"Oh please can't stop now. Your wife is just getting to the best part. Besides I know you love getting fucked up the ass by big black cocks sissy. Tell me you love it."

"Please sir."

He grabbed the back of head and thrust his cock in and out of me really hard to drive his words into me.

"I said tell me you love getting fucked by black cocks."

"I love it," I sighed.

"You love what bitch?"

"I love getting fucked by big black cocks sir." I grunted back through my gritted teeth.

My phone buzzed and we both froze and looked at the message. It was a video this time.

Jared must've been holding the phone. You could hear his voice in the background.

"Tell your hubby what's going on right now."

"I'm sorry babe I couldn't resist any longer. I did what you said and just dropped to my knees and told him I needed his big hard black cock in my mouth."

While she was talking he was slapping her face lightly with his hard cock causing her to inhale and moan. The video chat cut out as my wife started sucking Jared's cock again.

"Oh fuck your wife is so hot. If I didn't have somewhere to be soon I'd stay to see how it ends. But some of us have to do real work around here and not just steal out people's clients."

He growled as he redoubled his efforts fucking my tight white ass.

"I'm sorry I won't steal your clients anymore I'll be good. I'll be good."

"Oh I know you will be. Now get on your knees I'm going to cum on your face so you know your place in this building."

He pulled out of me and smacked my ass cheek hard. I slid to the floor stretching my arms out on the desk as I watched him jerk his hard cock in front of me.

Finally he stepped up to me and I opened my mouth and tilted my head back. He had a few good ropes of cum shoot out onto my face before just dripping into my mouth and into my chin. He was breathing hard until he turned and got dressed leaving me on my knees with his cum on my face. Once he was dressed he unlocked the door and meekly slid out the door before gently closing it.

My phone buzzed drawing me out of my haze. It was another video. Jared's voice was soft as one hand caressed my wife's face as she bobbed her head on his big hard cock.

"Such a good little snow bunny. Do you like sucking my black cock?"

My wife hummed and smiled at her agreement, not stopping from sucking.

"You're such a good cocksucker, you know that? But I'm not your loving husband."

His voice became harsh as he quickly grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth violently. My wife's eyes bulged in shock and I could see she was a little panicked as she began to struggle against his cock.

The video cut out and I became aware of my heart racing. Watching my wife get taken left mixed feelings inside me. I was still kneeling on the floor of my office dressed only in a latex corset with cum drying on my face as I stared helplessly at my phone.

I finally came to my senses and got up and locked the door so I could get dressed and clean my face. I got cleaned up and sat back down at my desk when I got a couple of buzzes.

A picture of my wife with a far away look on her face, her eyes red and teary.

Another picture of her sister behind her holding her head with Jared's cock in her mouth.

Another picture of my SIL with both her hands wrapped around my wife's throat, choking her as she clearly sucked Jared's cock.

Then a video of my wife sniffling and shaking. My SIL was behind her caressing her, generally keeping her arms behind her back.

"Say hi to your husband slut." My SIL commanded her.

"Hi sweetie." Her voice was distant.

"Tell him what you are"

"I am a black cock sucking slut. I love sucking big black cocks. I want to suck Jared's cock everyday because that's my place as a white cocksucking slut. "

Her words were monotone like she was reading from a script.

"I will suck Jared's cock whenever and wherever he commands me. I am his white cock sucking whore. And I will take his cum on my face.... No no..."

She started to cry and protest but Jared stepped up to her and started cumming on her teary face. Her sister held her in place. The video cut out.

What felt like an eternity I got another video message. My wife was staring through the phone, her face covered with thick ropes of semen. She began her script again.

"I am a white cumslut for black cock. This is my proper place, on my knees sucking black cock and getting my face sprayed with thick cum. I am a black cock cumslut."

The video cut out leaving my wife's serious face on the screen, covered in cum.

"Welcome to the party babe." I mumbled under my breath.

My phone buzzed again but this time it was from Lawrence.

"Congratulations Jennifer we got another happy customer! How do you feel?"

"He was a little rough at first. He slapped me really hard but it worked, you know?"

"Yeah he can be kind of rough. My clients are well picked so don't worry that I'd send you someone that will hurt you... Much lol."

"I appreciate that. When is my next appointment?"

"It'll be after lunch. They have paid for evidence. Expect a camera."

"Like a phone camera? Or a camera camera? Like porn? "

"A camera camera, but not quite like porn. Although if you want to shoot porn I can arrange that. It can be your film debut."

"I don't know if I'm at that point yet."

"Well let me know. I already got some great content. I gotta go. I'll swing by after and give you your money. Good luck Jennifer. "

I forgot about lunch. Jared packed me a protein shake. I grabbed my lunch and sure enough there was a bottle... And nothing else.

I sat at my office desk back in my suit and I was staring at the bottle of "protein" shake on my desk. I could smell cum but I did just get my face covered in a client's jizz. I can't believe I have clients now. This is my only second day as a sissy hooker for an exclusive clientele of black men. And for lunch after my first client of the day, I have a bottle of suspicious mixture of cum being the base, no doubt. I sighed and unscrewed the top and looked inside. It was a frothy white liquid and it smelled like cum and coconuts and strangely sweet smelling. I tentatively brought the bottle up to my mouth and stuck my tongue out to taste the contents. It had the consistency of pudding or custard but it tasted like semen, if semen was candied. How in the hell did Jared manage to candy his cum into a custard?!

I got a mouthful of it and it was so thick and kind of slimy. I've never tasted something so sweet and creamy like this before. It was intoxicating. I chugged the substance as fast as I could, realizing how hungry I was. It's hard to believe that the staple diet for the last week has been from whatever source I could get it. Emptying the bottle, I got back to work.

I texted my wife to see if she was okay but I got no reply. During lunch I made time to call my wife, concerned she might be in trouble. The call was declined having only rang twice but almost immediately after I got a request for a video call. I accepted it quickly.

My wife's face took up the whole screen and there were spots of dried cum all over her face and it looked like she was moving.

"Babe are you alright did they hurt you? Do I need to come home?"

"No uh sweetie uh I'm fine it was uh just a little role playing. Ooh that mmmm...." she said breathlessly as she trailed off her eyes rolling back and her head hung down.

"Babe? What's wrong? What are you doing right now?"

"I'm fine, oooh I'm....I'm..." she trailed off followed by her sister's voice in the background.

"Tell him sis tell him what's happening to you right now."

"Uh oh I'm mmmm I'm getting fucked."

"What?!" Fearing that Jared was fucking my wife even though he promised he wouldnt.

"I'm being fucked right now. My sister is fucking me with a big black strapon. Oh fuck! It just...it just kind of happened."

"Let's be clear. I'm your step sister. This isn't some hillbilly shit. And you love it don't you slut." My SIL corrected her with what sounded like smacks to the ass.

"Yes! Oh babe I'm sorry if I worried you. I was just unprepared...uh...for Jared's big cock. It was just a bit of fun. Oh fuck...."

Her mouth hung open as her step sister apparently increased her pounding into her sister's pussy.

"She said if I want to suck her man's cock I have to pay her back."

"And you love it." My SIL's voice sounded from the background.

Her sister stopped fucking her and I saw my wife's eyes look off screen before a shiny rubber dick appeared in my wifes face.

"Suck my cock sis. Taste your juices on my black cock slut."

My SIL took the phone and gave me a birds eye view of my naked wife on her hands and knees sucking her step sister's big fake black cock. She turned the camera around to face herself.

"Sorry your wife is such a black cock slut but we gotta go now. See you when you get home bro."

The call ended and I just stared at my phone stunned. I jumped when my phone buzzed again and it was Lawrence.

"Jennifer sorry for the short notice but slight change of plans."

"What sort of change?"

"Well instead of two guys today it'll be four is that still okay?"

"Four? Wow um okay yeah sure."

"You're a trooper! They should be in soon. Good luck. I did say you wouldn't get much actual work done didn't I? Lol."

"Sigh yes you did lol."

I couldn't focus on work with the looming doomsday clock ticking away. Any minute now and four black guys were going to walk through my door and set up a camera and take advantage of me. I can't believe I was about to take on four men. I cant believe I was getting paid to have sex or to get fucked. It's not like I was doing anything.

12