Something New Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Checking the clock every 30 seconds really had a way of making the day drag one. But to my sudden start there was a knock on the door.

Oh my god okay, this is it, here we go.

"Come in..." My voice squeaked a little at my call.

I was confused by who walked in. It wasn't four black men come to make me their fuck toy. But a woman, and alone.

"Uh, can I help you?"

"Yes I heard you were the man to talk to about the Fletcher deal?"

"The what? Oh oh the...yeah yeah one second."

Frantically I fumbled through my paperwork stacked on my desk.

"Are...are you alright? You seemed surprised by my presence."

"Oh I was just expecting....I have a meeting here shortly that I'm a little nervous for."

"Nervous you? I heard you were a rock in meet and greets."

"Really?" I looked at her in surprise.

"Oh yeah, I was told if I had apprehension about presenting I should talk to you."

"Wow, I didn't realize I had that reputation." No one ever told me I was a go-to presenter.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and before I could answer a black man's head poked around the door. Seeing him my eyes went wide.

"Ah yes, come in. Um uh here you go miss this should be all you need. If you will excuse me." I motioned her to the door.

"Oh yes of course thank you so much. Um, good luck."

"What?"

"On your meeting...."

"Right, right, yes thank you. You too."

As four big black men walked in the door they held the door for the petite young redhead with the file folder and you could tell she was nervous about walking between the four big men. As the lady left the last man closed the door and locked it. Then all four men looked at me and I felt like a lamb surrounded by wolves. They were big and muscular and dressed in expensive suits with big shiny watches.

"You Jennifer?"

"Um yeah. Yes, that's me."

"You seem nervous. You new?"

"Um, relatively. This is my second day as a..." I couldn't bring myself to finish but the first man, the leader finished for me.

"A sissy hooker to black men?" I just nodded and my face turned bright red.

"Have you ever been alone in a room with this many black men?"

I shook my head, biting my bottom lip. The other three men circled around me and they were all at least a foot taller than me, but them being so close it felt like the walls were caving in.

"I uh..." I felt a hand touch my butt and I jumped with a very humiliating feminine squeak.

"Someone's jumpy. Are you nervous baby?"

"She sure is. She's never been gangbanged before."

"Gangbang?" I stuttered.

"Yeah bitch, we're gonna gangbang your sissy ass."

My heart was racing so fast that I thought I was going to faint. The tight red latex corset I was concealing under my clothes wasn't helping me at all. I felt a hand grab mine and it touched something warm. I looked over my shoulder at my hand and saw that the three men behind me were already nearly naked and their big black cocks were standing fully erect pointing at me. I gasped at the sight. I felt hands pulling my clothes off and I was in shock to do anything but comply. Once I was disrobed I stood surrounded by four big black men stroking their hard cocks as they stared at me like I was a piece of meat.

"Hey look what I found." I heard a man say as he held up a pair of handcuffs.

"Looks like someone came prepared. Let's arrest this bitch for wanton whoring."

I felt a hand pull my arms behind me followed by the familiar cold hard steel of the handcuffs locking tight on my wrists. Then hands were pushing me down to my knees. I looked up and it seemed like the lights got really dark and it was just four big black cocks slapping my face.

"Smile bitch." I looked up and saw a professional camera shoved in my face. I gave a meek smile like a deer in the headlights.

"Look how scared this bitch is."

"Of course she's scared she's about to take four feet of cock."

"Open that mouth bitch."

I didn't even really have to comply. I was already breathing so hard because I was so nervous that they just slipped their big cocks in my mouth. I sucked one dick a couple of times and then I was pulled onto another dick and then another and then another and then repeated the process. I felt like a rag doll. I was a black cock sucking rag doll, and soon to be fuck toy. Each man was trying to go deeper and deeper down my throat. I was unable to try to form any kind of rhythm or control with my hands cuffed behind my back.

My knees were getting sore from all the circles that I was being pulled around into as I tried to keep up sucking so many dicks in my face. Until one man just grabbed my head and started pushing his dick as far down my throat as he could. I was relieved for the chance to focus on one thing but his big cock choking me made it even more difficult to breathe in the already restricted corset that I was wearing.

Once that man felt he was sufficiently deep enough he pulled me off and then the next guy grabbed me and did the same thing and then the next and then the next. My jaw was already sore. I don't know how much time it had been.

My head felt like it was spinning. I was so dizzy until a cock pulled out of my mouth and my mouth was just hanging open waiting for the next dick to press itself between my lips but nothing came so I was able to focus and I looked up into the camera.

"Look at this sissy white bitch already getting cock drunk. We haven't even fuck this bitch yet"

He was right. I was already so dizzy and cock drunk and I'd only just been on my knees. They were still planning to take turns on my ass and this was just the foreplay and it felt like an eternity. I felt hands pulling me up but my knees were so sore and probably raw from carpet burn. I was led over to my desk where I was firmly thrown over after having all of my papers carelessly thrown to the floor. It's going to take me all day tomorrow to try and sort that all up.

My face hitting the hardwood desk I tried to steady my breathing as I felt hands groping my bottom and I felt the guy spitting on me, trying to lube me up. I felt the now familiar sensation of a big cock trying to worm its way into my boi pussy. I gritted my teeth trying to relax and push myself up with my wrists pulling against the handcuffs trying to get some sort of stability. When rough hands grabbed the links of the handcuffs, they gave them a sharp pull raising my chest off the desk so I was floating.

I saw a man stepping up in front of me stroking his hard cock in front of my face. Knowing my place I opened my mouth and took him in while the man behind me slowly pushed his long hard cock deeper and deeper into my ass. I wanted to scream but knew I shouldn't as the walls aren't that thick but luckily I had a big cock to muffle my moaning.

"Oh fuck this white bitch's ass is so tight."

The man now deep inside of me gave me a couple more hard thrusts before exiting and I felt another man step up and insert his cock into my ass and another man's cock took place in my mouth.

My mind was racing with the fact that I was going to take four big black cocks right now. I was being gangbanged like a proper whore. When the second man was satisfied fucking me he pulled out and I felt the pressure on my wrist release as the cuffs were undone. I brought my hands onto the desk but someone grabbed my arms pulling me back to stand up. I turned around and saw the state of the room. Clothes were piled everywhere and it wasn't just one camera but there were three, two on tripods on either side of the room and one handheld. This was a full production. I might as well have been shooting a porno.

There was a man on the carpet laying on his back stroking a big hard dark cock looking up at me. I was led over to him and the other men helped me squat down over top of his cock. As I sat on it, properly squating, the other three men took up positions around me, one man fucking my face while I jerked off the other two and then they they kept on switching so I didn't know who I was sucking, who I was fucking and who I was jerking off. It felt like we had been going for minutes, like they only just walked in the door but it must have been at least an hour or more.

I couldn't even focus on all the demeaning and degrading things they were calling me while they all took turns fucking me. They fucked my ass, fucked my face, forced me to stroke their big hard cocks. Finally I was pushed down onto my side on the floor one leg was raised as a man crawled behind me as the big spoon and I felt his hard cock pressing into me. While the other three men just circled around me jerking their big black beautifully hard cocks.

I could hear them all grunting. We were all sweaty and panting. I could only imagine what people could hear on the other side of the door. The man fucking me finally brought me up to my hands and knees and another man got behind me and started fucking me and a man stepped up. I thought he was going to fuck my face again but he just stroked his dick inches from my face and he's continued to stroke his hard black cock in my face. I didn't even know what was going on or what I should do until the cock exploded in my face, spraying me, soaking me. I was so surprised that I inhaled sharply, opening my mouth and strings of cum landed on my tongue. I was still being fucked but now I had cum dripping off of my face.

I just hung there with my mouth open and tongue out coated with cum and then another man stepped up to me to spray his load, getting his salty cum in my eyes so I had to force them shut. The man in my ass stopped fucking me and he pulled me on too my knees and they instructed me to keep my mouth open and stick my tongue out as another man shot his load on my face. I was completely caught off guard. I could hear the final man looming over me the wet sounds of his hand stroking his cock.

"Beg for it bitch. Beg for my cum all over your face you greedy sissy white whore."

"Please sir cum on my face. Cover my face with all your cum. I'm a dirty white sissy bitch and I love getting my face covered with black men's cum."

I felt the man grab my head and his warm seed coating my face. When he released my head and stepped away the whole room went silent with panting. I tried to wipe cum out of my eyes so that I could see what was going on but my hands were grabbed and pulled behind me and I felt the metal cuffs wrapping around them. Then my ankles were tied together and then I felt something wrapping around my throat and tightening as my hands and ankles were tied all together.

I must've been quite a sight laying on the floor hogtied in a dark red latex corset as cum dripped from my face. I could hear the men getting dressed as they talked about me like I wasn't there.

12