Something New Ch. 22

Story Info
Jennifer back at work again.
4.8k words
4.7
10.9k
8
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to my alarm going off. Groggy and sore I was able to roll over and turn it off. Now awake I became aware of how sticky and sore I was. Rolling back over, I saw my wife still asleep with white crust coating her face and hair. I left her to sleep while I got up and took a shower. Once in the bathroom I turned on the light and closed the door to find hanging on the door a pink polka dot bikini and a pink lace fishnet bodysuit. The bikini was obviously for my wife. Looks like she's not going to be bothering with much clothes today. The bodysuit is obviously mine, it even matches the pink chastity cage lock around my penis. I got in the shower and the warm water soothed my sore body. Even after getting fucked so much with Jared's impossibly big cock he can still fuck me sore. I found it awkward to shower with a cage still but I was diligent to clean all the cum off of me.

Getting dry and donning my pink bodysuit I left the bathroom to get my work clothes. Not wanting to wake my wife up, I just grabbed my clothes and left the room and walked downstairs. I found Lauren and Jared in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"There she is!" Lauren called, much too loudly, making me wince thinking about my wife.

"Shhh she is still asleep..." I whispered back.

"Oh please after that orgasm she had, she's dead to the world. Besides, there is one thing we need to discuss."

"What's that?"

"Lawrence." Jared stated like it cleared everything up.

"What about him?"

"Your wife doesn't know that you are moonlighting as a sissy hooker while you are supposed to be working."

"But...but I thought you were telling her everything? Wasn't that the whole point? You guys trick me into being a sissy slut for you while secretly telling her everything?"

"Yes yes that's true but do you really think your wife would be into hearing about you being a hooker? That is the only secret we keep from her."

"So after all of this and the big reveal, I'm still in the same position I was."

"Hey you accepted his offer, you met with the johns."

"Only because Jared told me to!" I nearly yelled, forgetting about my sleeping wife.

"Careful sweetie, remember your wife."

Biting my lip as I put on the last of my suit clothes.

"You could still refuse Lawrence but you didn't. You accepted your place and now look at you. You are the most popular girl in the building. Everyone wants a piece of you. And you are making so much money."

"I don't see half of what I make."

"Of course there is a fee. Jared owns you remember. Say it."

"Jared owns me." I muttered, hanging my head.

"Good now go out there and make daddy some money. We will keep your wife company."

"About that..."

"Promise is a promise. I wont fuck her until you beg me to."

"But what about anal? She said that's a loophole..."

"Oh please she can't take this dick yet. She's going to need a lot of training so we will cross that bridge when we come to it. Now get going."

Grabbing a cup of coffee for myself, I left and got into work. Once I entered my office I made the mistake of sitting in my chair too quickly. It hurt to sit because of how sore my ass was. Finally getting into a comfortable position I looked at the state of my desk and sighed at the loomed pile of work that I have been neglecting because of my extracurricular activities. Right as I resigned myself to getting to work I got a text from Lawrence.

"Good morning jennifer. Hope you are well rested. I got 4 guys lined up for you today. Don't worry, not another gangbang. Just blowjobs. I promised to give you a light day today. They should spread out nicely in the day so you can get some actual work done."

"I was hoping I could have this day? I am really sore and exhausted."

"I'm sorry to hear that Jen. But that's not how this works. I set up the guys you service who I send. Because of your popularity I don't see any days off."

"I could really use just one day though. I just found out that my wife set up the whole thing with Jared and I am just drained."

"This isn't a request jennifer. I can have the guys show at the same time but that many guys together and they are going to want to fuck you. Unless you want another gangbang? I could set up 10 men gangbangs everyday for the next month and you would still have a wait list. This is what you signed up for. I promised you protection but you will serve who I send you. Is that clear?"

"Yes Lawrence, I am sorry. Thank you for all that you've done for me."

"I'll see you at the end of the day."

Setting down my phone I felt the walls closing in around me. Just yesterday i was gangbanged by 4 men and sucked off lawrence just to get fucked by Jared and then again this morning. I was exhausted. My mind was foggy and I couldn't concentrate on anything. Now i didn't have a choice but to suck off whatever 4 guys my pimp sent me today. At some point I also needed to get work done. I picked my phone back up and texted lawrence.

"Actually I could use some help..."

"What do you mean?"

"I am swamped with work on my desk and I am having trouble getting anything done. I'm afraid if i dont do some serious catch up I could be in real trouble."

"Don't worry about it. I will have someone come by and pick it up. I can't have you getting fired. 90% of your clientele is in this building.``

"Thank you lawrence."

He only responded with a thumbs up. I think he's mad at me now.

I tried to sift through some of the piles of paper on my desk but I couldn't focus on any of it. I must've sat there for over an hour just mechanically moving papers. Suddenly a knock came on the door and two sexy women walked in and closed the door behind them. I recognized one of them as a secretary for upper management. My heart leapt to my throat.

The one I recognized spoke first. "I'm Jessica, this is Amber. Lawrence sent us to pick up some paperwork. So you're jennifer."

I nodded sheepishly and looked down at my feet. I stood up when they entered.

"We've heard so much about you." said Amber, a devilish grin on her face. "Aren't you married?"

"That's none of our business amber." scolded Jessica causing amber to hang her head in submission.

"No it's alright." I said quickly, "I am married. Hence the secret name. So do you....work for lawrence?'' I asked hesitantly.

"Amber does. I'm retired. I handle some of the behind the scenes work. Like making sure other girls don't get fired for not working." Jessica motioned for amber to the desk. "And since you have been so popular as of late, amber has time to help me, help you."

"Yeah thanks for that. Heard you are quite the little slut."

"Amber! We do not slut shame."

"I wasn't shaming. I was pointing out a fact. She's been getting around and fast. Is it true you already had your first gangbang??"

They both looked at me encouragingly.

"Uh yeah just yesterday. How long before you....?"

"Oh I never have. Least not yet. But Jessica has been to the pit many times."

I looked at Jessica and she held her expression neutral. She has obviously seen and done a lot.

"We will get these back to you by the end of the day jennifer. Good luck today."

"Yeah good luck, Lawerence is taking it easy on you today. Since you are his new favorite. He obviously doesn't want to break his new toy."

I just stood there numb not knowing what to say. Once they left my desk was nearly empty and what was left wasn't a priority so I just used it to look like I was busy. What they said played in my head for a while. No wonder Lawrence was angry with me. Here he was giving me a light day while he must be under so much pressure. Was I being selfish?

I picked up my phone and texted lawrence. "Could you still schedule those guys for the same time?"

"Thought you wanted a light day today."

"Does it really matter what I want?"

" It'll turn into a gangbang. Always does. You sure you're up for that? "

I bit my lip remembering just yesterday the exhaustion and mental fog I was in while four big black guys took turns fucking me for hours. I steeled myself as I typed out my reply.

"It's not ten guys. I can do this...."

"I'll set it up for later today. Did someone come by to pick up your workload?"

"Yes thank you so much!"

"Can't lose my best girl"

I smiled at that and put my phone down. I was his best girl. Why did that make me feel so good? And what did I just do?? I agreed to another gangbang!

My phone buzzed. My wife sent me a picture of her in your pink polkadot bikini. The message read "looks like I'm all dressed today! How are you sweetie? Are you mad at me?"

"You look amazing baby! And no I'm not mad. But you could've told me you wanted to watch me get fucked by another man. You didn't have to trick me."

"I know baby I'm sorry I lied to you. I just thought it was so hot you became a sissy whore all on your own."

"You know I would do anything you asked, right? Your kinks are my kinks. Even if that kink is you being a black cocksucking cheating slut *winky face"

" Suppose I asked you to let Jared fuck me? Would you beg him to fuck me then? Beg another man to shove his big black cock in your wife's tight white pussy. "

I froze, torn between wanting to be supportive and not wanting to greenlight Jared fucking my wife. Was I jealous? Did I only want Jared to fuck me and not my wife? I hadn't realized it had been so long since she massaged until she sent another message.

It was a picture of her on her knees with a black cock in her mouth. " I'm just kidding, baby I have more than I can handle right now. He's so much bigger than you."

I felt my penis straining in my cage.

"You are such a slut!" I texted back.

She sent back another picture of her eyes bulging and hands held above her head while Jared's cock was 3/4 down her throat. The message read. "She can almost take as much as you bitch."

The pressure in my crotch was making me squirm in my seat. I know I couldn't get full even if the cage was off but even with the slight blood flow I have been able to get I could feel in the tight pink cage locking my penis.

"I am a slut for big black cocks." obviously my wife got the use of her hands back, "he's going to make me suck his cock all day today. How does that make you feel knowing your wife is sucking another man's cock right now. How's your locked up little clitting sissy?"

Before I could respond back I got another picture. My wife took a selfie of her face covered in thick creamy white jizz. A big string of cum was across the length of her face and she dripped cum out of her mouth.

"I tried to swallow it all but he came all over my face again. *sad face"

"You look like such a slut right now baby."

"How's the cage feeling?"

"I'm straining against it."

"Good! Husbands shouldnt get hard seeing their wife covered in another man's cum. *winky face. Lauren is getting some butt plug for me to wear today. I'm really nervous.``

"You'll be taking the big one in no time sweetie!"

"Lauren says by the end of the day...."

"Good luck with that."

There was no more response. So I put my phone down and pretended to get back to work. It felt like the day was just dragging by. I was nervous about the looming gangbang I was going to get today. I still can't believe I asked for this. I should've just taken the 4 blowjobs. Who knows, maybe Lawrence is wrong. Maybe I could get away with just sucking off 4 big black guys at the same time...dressed in my pink fishnet bodysuit and a pink chastity cage locked around my clitty, as my wife called it. Yeah, that won't end in a gangbang at all. I sighed out loud.

I got another message from my wife. It was a shot of her butt with a jewel sticking out of her asshole. The message read "smallest size in!"

"Congratulations sweetie!"

She sent back a selfie with a big smile. Her face still had cum on it, dried now but only lightly wiped.

"Aren't you going to clean up?" I asked.

"Jared said there is no way he is just going to make me messy again. So I will have cum on my face and a butt plug in my ass and wear nothing more than this pink bikini. I guess i really am a slut *winky face."

I didn't know how to respond to her but luckily or unluckily i didn't have to. There was a knock on the door and glanced at the clock, it was already lunchtime. I called out to enter and the door swung open and four big blacks walked in. two of them were from yesterday's gangbang.

"That's the bitch." one of them pointed out before the door was even shut all the way, which made me cringe.

"She doesn't look like much."

Taking the challenge I stood up from behind my desk, aware of my shaking knees and hands. I started to disrobe slowly revealing my pink undergarment but when I revealed the pink chastity cage I got a chorus of agreeable noises.

"Little bitch came prepared to play."

"Crawl over to us bitch. Heard you requested all four of us at once. Very dangerous, you know that.`` It wasn't so much a question as a statement of fact.

Crawling on my hands and knees on the hard carpet I reached the center of the four man circle as they disrobed themselves. Drawing up to my knees I bit my lip and nodded my head.

"You know what happens to sissy little bitches like you when you get surrounded by this many cocks?"

The man speaking had his already hard cock in his hand as he waved it in my face.

"Are you going to gangbang me?" I asked in as meek and feminine voice as I could muster without my voice shaking while still trying to sound hesitant.

"Do you want to get gangbanged sissy?" another man asked behind me forcing me to twist and look up at him while he jerked his cock.

I bit my lip, hoping if i didn't respond maybe i could get away with just sucking their cocks. But another man stepped up to me and slapped me with his big hard cock.

"Answer him bitch! Do you want us to take turns on you like the sissy whore you are?"

I looked up at him, his cock inches from my face. My heart was racing and my breathing was fast. But I whispered out a "yes." anyways.

"Louder bitch!" The man slapped me with his cock again. "Beg for it."

"Please gangbang me!" i nearly shouted, "i want you all to fuck me and cum on my face like the pathetic sissy whore I am."

The whole group groaned in agreement and like a literal greenlight just went off. The other three men tightened the circle and all slapped my face with their big hard black cocks. I gasped from the sudden movement and brought my hands up and grasped a cock in each hand while another cock slipped into my mouth. And so it began, my second gangbang in two days.

"That's it bitch suck that cock!"

It was quite the act of coordination to bob my head and twirl my tongue while also jerking off two cocks with outstretched arms. Luckily I didn't have to coordinate too much because I felt my arms being pulled behind my back and something wrapped around my wrists. It was soft yet tough so I assumed it was someone's tie.

The man I was sucking took my face in both of his hands and pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. Seamlessly he pushed me back and another man pulled me to him shoving his cock down my throat. And then another and then another. I was twirled and pulled this way and that in a rapid fire of cock swallowing and face fucking. Once again I was getting dizzy and my knees were starting to burn.

Just as quickly as it started everything stopped except for my head was still swimming in ecstasy. Before I could catch my balance I was pushed to the floor. My face against the carpet and my butt sticking high into the air. With my arms tied behind my back and my chest down my center of mass was against gravity so it was difficult to move.

I felt rough hands on my butt and something cold dripping down my crack. Lubed I hoped. I felt the familiar pressure of a big hard cock pressing into my fuck hole. I grit my teeth as he kept pushing and pushing. Finally he broke the seal on my hole and kept pushing deeper inside of me. I let out a sultry moan as the pain gave way to pleasure. I continued to moan into the carpet as the man pulled out and pushed back in slowly fucking my ass with his big black cock.

I felt his hands release my hips and grab my forearms and pull my arms back lifting me up into the air. I had to pull back against him so he didn't pull my arms out of their sockets but now I was suspended in the air and only dipped while he pumped in and out of my ass. I was moaning much too loudly for discretion.

"Someone shut that bitch up before someone gets suspicious. " One of the men commanded.

In the queue a man knelt In front of me, his hard dark cock pointing at my face. My mouth was already open he just had to push it in and now I was gagged silent. The man in front of me didn't even have to move. The thrusts from behind seesawed me back and forth on one cock and off another.

I was faintly aware of the hard shell cage flopping against me. It actually made it hard to concentrate on the fact that I was getting spit roasted by 2 black strangers on the floor of my office.

My hands were suddenly free. The tie being removed I could now hold myself up so the guy behind me could change with another guy. The tie was wrapped around the neck like a leash more than a tie, actually more like a choke collar because when the new guy entered my ass he gave it a pull and it tightened around my throat.

The man in my mouth swapped with another man. This one was more aggressive and really fucked my face, shoving his cock as deep as he could. I think he was a guy from yesterday.

"Choke on my cock bitch! Get it nice and wet before I fuck your tight pussy."

" I love hearing her little clitty flopping around. Did you lock yourself sissy? "

I shook my head very carefully not to dislodge the cock in my mouth.

" Who holds your key? " Another man asked?

I looked up at the man in my mouth and he pulled out so I could speak.

" My wife... mmm" I was able to respond before moaning.

"Oh shit does she know you're a sissy hooker?!"

I shook my head.

"She's one of Jared's." The man from yesterday said. And again all the men seemed to take this like it explained everything.

"He's probably fucking her right now."

"No... uh... he promised me....ah" I said between breaths.

The men laughed as they swapped positions again. My wrists were beginning to hurt. As another man entered me he sacked my ass hard.

" He's definitely fucking your wife. We should see if he needs some help. We'd love to get the package deal wouldn't we fellas?"

The men cheered at the suggestion. The man continued to smack my ass as he pumped his hard cock into me. He pulled the leash hard making it difficult to suck the other man.

"Would you like that bitch? Wanna watch us take turns on your wife like we're doing to you? I bet she'd love it just as much as you bitch."

It was a rhetorical question since he never stopped to let me answer. When he did stop it was only so the guys could rearrange me so I was straddling a prone man and now I had my hands free to jerk off two guys and suck another all at the same time. The men I jerked off had cold cocks like they had been wiping them off after fucking my asshole.

They all cycled through me again taking their turns. I was getting exhausted and weak when I felt a familiar sensation building inside of me. I was going to cum. Fuck I really am getting to use to climaxing from getting fucked in the ass.

"I'm going to cum! Oh God. I'm going to cum!" I wanted them.

The men rearranged so I was back on my hands and knees. The man in my ass really pounded into me but the other three guys just stood there and stroked their big hard cocks while I was about to cum. Without a dick in my mouth to silence me I was moaning loudly but didn't care if anyone could hear me.

"Oh fuck yes that's it keep fucking me keep fucking me. I'm going to cum!"

12