Something New Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were again tied behind my back but with a different tie so that I was still leashed. I was grateful for the pressure off my hands but with my face in the carpet it was difficult to breathe.

I screamed into the carpet. "Fuck my white sissy ass. Make me cum! Oh fuck!" I came while my penis flopped around, spraying my load all over the floor. The man didn't slow down until he himself came. Spraying his load inside of me.

I panted into the carpet and while I was taking deep breaths I was pulled up to sit on my knees. The other men crowded. Around me stroking their dicks inches from my face. my mouth was already open so I just stuck my tongue out.

The first man to cum surprised me and shot a big glob right between my eyes. Another man shot mostly into my open mouth and the last man shot the thickest globs of cum I've ever seen. It was like pudding right on my forehead. Before I could close my mouth another time was tied around my mouth and head keeping me from closing my mouth completely. I drooled out cum and saliva down my chest.

The men all pulled out their phones and pointed them at me taking multiple pictures at various angles. I'm sure I was quite the sight. I was sitting on my heels cum dripping from my ass and my mouth. My crotch was moist with jizz and my fishnet lingerie was soaked down the front.

My hands were untied and without ceremony the men left me on the floor of my office. They all high fived and dressed as I slipped the restraining ties. I tried to stand but my legs gave out from under me so I had to crawl to the door to lock it so no one could happen upon me in this state. Safe with the door locked, I collapsed on the floor, my head swimming and my body buzzing. I don't know how long I was on the floor but it felt like a good long time. I didn't fall asleep, I just stared off into the distance, my mind completely blank.

I heard my phone buzz and it shocked my attention back to reality and slowly I stood up. My knees were weak and my balance was unstable. I looked at my phone and it was a picture of my wife with a bigger butt plug in her hand with a different color jewel and another picture of her ass showing that jewel. Two size anal plugs in one day.

"Oh my god sweetie this is so big I don't know how I am supposed to take the next size..."

"You are doing so great honey! Keep up the good work. Maybe sometime I could try that ass out."

"Haha yeah right if I ever unlock you. Lol jk."

Before I could respond a picture came in, my wife on her knees with a long black cock in her mouth.

"Looks like Jared is training you up too. Isn't your jaw sore from being such a black cock slut?'' I texted her lightly jabbing.

"I'll gladly suck his cock more than yours baby." was the response from my wife.

I knew she was just playing back at me but it did sting just a little since she never really liked giving blowjobs. I think she has sucked Jared's cock more than mine in our whole relationship.

Another picture showed my wife's long hair in jareds hand in a tight ponytail and more than half of his cock was down her throat. I think that's her personal best so far.

"I still can't take as much as you can sweetie. *sad face."

A picture of my wife's face dripping with drool and her eyes were glazed over. Then a video came in Jared must be holding the phone from the angle. My wife had one hand on his long cock stroking it while she bobbed her head making slutty gagging noises. Lauren, my SIL, knelt behind her and groped her breasts. She pulled the bikini top up and her breasts fell down and Lauren began pinching and pulling on her nipples. Laurens head nuzzled my wife's neck.

"I always knew you were a greedy little slut sis. Look at you choking on another man's cock. Are you ready for your reward slut? You want him to cum all over his pretty face?"

My wife kept stroking as she looked up into the camera, "please Jared shoot your sticky load all over my married face. I don't even let my husband cum on my face."

Without much more encouragement, Jared took control of his big hard cock stroked fast until he sprayed his load over my waiting wife's face. She closed her eyes tightly and kept her mouth open. She kept shying away from his continuing shots of cum but her sister was there to hold her head in place.

"That's a good girl to take that load. You are such a dirty cumslut sis."

The video cut out. I sat there in silence and at some point became aware that I was sitting at my desk still in my sissy outfit covered in dried cum. I quickly pulled out some wet wipes and wiped myself down and hoped I got all the dried cum out of my hair. I got dressed and just in time for a knock to come at the door. Hoping I was presentable enough, I walked to the door and opened it. It was lawrence.

"You did really well jennifer. I am very pleased with you." he handed me a wad of cash.

I was nervous around him after the conversation we had this morning. I took the cash and kept my eye averted. He stepped up to me and raised my head with a finger under my chin.

"You did good today, okay? How about tomorrow we do something special? Field trip."

I heart sank, was he going to take me to the pit already? I don't know if I'm ready for that level of gangbang. I was too stunned to speak but he could see my apprehension.

"Don't worry, it's not the pit. That's the endgame. We are still establishing clients. Have you ever been to a gloryhole?"

12